charmed im sure

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

charmed im sure

Postby ibon » Mon May 12, 2008 1:07 am

ok so here's a story i've written months ago.. just wanna share with you guys...

2001 has just started and the Halliwell manor is demon free for almost 2 weeks now. The sister witches were enjoying their ‘break’ until one morning phoebe got a premonition of a girl being attack by a demon.

“Prue! Piper!” phoebe called out after having a premonition.
“What’s with the yelling?” prue said entering the kitchen, with piper closely behind her. They saw phoebe look shocked and panicked, they knew instantly that phoebe just got a premonition. ‘so much for the demon free weeks..’ piper thought

“I just got a premonition, but the weird thing is that I didn’t even touch anything, I just came to me” phoebe said the moment she saw prue and piper.

“That’s new, maybe your powers are growing” piper suggested

“Maybe...” phoebe agreed, but deep down inside her she knew that she was drawn in that premonition for a reason, and she’s gonna find it out sooner or later.

“Ok tell us what you saw” says prue

“There’s this girl, in her early 20’s, with pale skin, brown almost black hair coming out of quake...” phoebe started but piper interrupted her

“Wait quake? As in I’m-the-ex-manager-there quake?” piper asked, she never really got the chance to check on quake after she resign there...

“Yes piper that would be it...” phoebe smiled to piper, they all know that quake was their favorite hang out after vanquishing a demon before...

“Ok going on...” prue said she didn’t understand why she was so interested with this particular premonition of phoebe.

“ok, I saw her coming out from quake then this big, scary, grayish, white hair demon attack her, she look so scared and confused, it seems that she doesn’t have any idea on what’s going on, when the demon threw fireball to her she orbed out then re-appear at the same spot she was in barely missing the fireball, the demon look surprise he obviously didn’t know that the girl can orbed, the demon retreated and the girl was left there confused on what just happened to her” phoebe explained

“Well, obviously that demon was not well informed bout his target, he will be back for that girl and we have to save her...” said prue. She doesn’t know that girl but she felt the eagerness to protect her… she knew that feeling so well coz she was always like that toward her sisters.

“Wait does that mean that she is a whitelighter? And since when demons attacked whitelighters? Piper asked, realizing the scenario.

“Possibly, why else she can orb if she not a whitelighter. As for why demon attacked her, I don’t know and that’s for us to find out” prue said she was too preoccupied to digest all the information, what she knew is that she have to saved that girl.

“And why did the demon retreated after his first attempt?” piper asked again seeing all the loose ends bout this premonition

“I know, I didn’t know either but at the end of my premonition that demon was planning on attacking the girl as soon as possible” phoebe continued

Piper was thinking, all about the loose ends, why phoebe had a premonition without touching anything, why did the girl seemed not to know that she has power, and why did the demon retreated after attacking once. Actually all of them were thinking they were all lost in their own thoughts.

Prue was the first one to pull out in her thoughts “ok you and phoebe will check on quake, and find out who that girl is, and if possible bring her here so can protect her better, I’m going to check the book of shadows bout all this..” prue said, the younger two nodded.

Prue headed to the attic and started to search for the demon that matched phoebe’s description. She analyzes all the things she heard from phoebe and what her instinct have been telling her.

“ok we have a girl, early 20’s, can orb, attacked by demon, both acted surprise when she orb, that means they both didn’t know it, the demon retreated after his first attack, ad is planning to attack anytime soon” prue said to herself analyzing everything. “Well that’s a start, until we find this girl I can’t think of any plausible explanation about all this” with that prue continue searching for the demon.

Meanwhile piper and phoebe arrived at quake. They both never have been to quake for quite sometime now.

“I can’t believe it still looks the same after all this years...” piper said as they sit in their usual table when they used to hang out there. Phoebe nod in agreement to what piper said. Then they both smile remembering all their memories in quake. Suddenly a waitress approached their table.

“Can I take you order ma’am” said the waitress

Phoebe and Piper were at that time looking at the menu and didn’t even bother to look at the waitress. They are both thinking of what would be good to eat. Then Phoebe decides that she’s not hungry and that she’ll just have soda. She closes the menu and look at the waitress, she was shocked and relief that she found their innocent but she didn’t show it to the waitress.

“I’ll have soda” she said as calm as she can.

Piper decided that she’ll try their specialty.

“I’ll have one of your specialty and a soda” she said.

The waitress jots down the order and said “ok 2 sodas and 1 specialty coming right up”

As soon as the waitress was out of the scene, phoebe told piper that, that was the girl in her premonition.

“Ok so she’s safe for now, after we finish eating we’ll talk to her.” Piper said

Piper finished her meal as fast as she can. Then they asked for the bill, the waitress came and hand them the bill.

“Here you go ma’am, I hope you like the food and my service” the waitress said. She was trying to sound enthusiastic and cheerful. But the truth is she was still nervous and confused on what happened to her yesterday, but somehow, seeing Piper and Phoebe made her feel secured. She never felt that safe since her adoptive parents died.

Piper paid the bill and gave the waitress a tip. The waitress smiled to them and about to leave when phoebe stopped her.

“Wait!” said phoebe

“What? Do need anything else?” looking from phoebe to piper

“ahmm well, actually we wanna talk to you, if you have time” piper said she sounded like she’s begging and really concern

“Me? Why?” the waitress asked,

“well it’s kinda personal and we think that this is not the right place for us to talk” phoebe answer for piper.

For a moment there, the waitress thought why would they want to talk to me, and why is that so important that they can’t talk there, but she also know that she trust this 2 girls, she’s not afraid or what, like she thought earlier, she feel secure with them… “Well I’ll be out in an hour, if you could wait and then after that we could talk...” she said smiling to piper then to phoebe.

Piper and Phoebe were relief that they did not have a hard time convincing the girl.

“That’ll be ok… were going to check some errands then we’ll pick you up after an hour, is that ok?” phoebe asked. She sounded so excited.

“Ok, ill be out after an hour, we could meet at the front” said the waitress she too sounded excited bout it.

“Ok, see yah later... Bye” phoebe said

“Bye!” piper jive
Last edited by anonymous on Mon May 12, 2008 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
ibon
Very Important Shannen Fan

charmed im sure

Postby marissalu415 » Mon May 12, 2008 2:20 am

I like it! It's coming along, can't wait to read more. =]
marissalu415

charmed im sure

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Mon May 12, 2008 8:31 am

sounds great, gotta read more. please post soon. Image
lilmisshalliwell

charmed im sure

Postby ibon » Mon May 12, 2008 9:01 am

Then they started to walk outside quake, they decided to go home and tell prue what happen, after all quake was just 15 minutes away from the manor.

“Prue!!” piper called as they enter the manor

“Up in the attic!!” prue answered still flipping the book

The two younger sisters went to the attic.

“What happened? Did you find her?” prue asked, she stop whatever she’s doing and waited for her sister to explain

Phoebe explained everything to prue. All three of them didn’t notice that they all sounded excited and happy to meet this girl. Then Prue started to explain whatever she found from the book and from Leo. She called Leo after Piper and Phoebe left, and asked him to ask ‘them’ bout this girl. Phoebe id the demon as shax. Then leo orb in..

“what do ‘they’ know?” prue asked or him before he even fully materialized.

“they don’t know anything about her, they were sure that she’s not a whitelighter or a future whitelighter” leo answered back, he knew how prue when it comes to ‘business’

“and hello to you too leo..” piper teased leo, she knew that leo was just afraid to get on prue’s bad side.. She then kissed her husband.

“hi” leo returned the kissed. “so what about the girl in your vision?” he asked phoebe

“piper can fill you in I have to go back to quake, maybe I could picked her then bring her here at the manor, seeing how she reacted earlier, it would not be a problem asking her to come over” phoebe suggested

“That would be nice, I think she’ll come with you...” piper said.

After several minutes phoebe left again to pick the waitress, when she arrived at quake the girl was already waiting for her.

“Sorry I’m late, didn’t notice the time” phoebe said as she walk or run towards the girl.

“Its ok, the manager let me out a little early, where’s the other girl?” she asked noticing that phoebe was alone

“Right we haven’t introduced earlier, sorry... well I’m phoebe, the other one was Piper but she decided to stay at home and invite you over instead of going out, beside we live 15 minutes away from here..” phoebe said a little annoyed of herself and Piper that they didn’t asked for her name earlier. And the same time she was hoping that the girl would come.

“That’s ok, I’m Paige, and I’m ok to go to your place, I’m living alone and it’s not like having any other things to do. So I guess it’ll be ok...” Paige replied.

“Nice to meet you Paige” they shook hands and instantly phoebe was hit with another premonition

Paige was wearing same clothes as today, she was walking home then shax appeared from nowhere. Shax was laughing at paige, she was so afraid. Shax conjured a energy ball… paige looked at it closely..

“What’s that ‘thing’?” she asked pointing a the energy ball

Suddenly the energy ball was enveloped with white and blue lights; it disappeared and reappeared as Paige hand. Not knowing what to do she throw it back to shax. It pretty hurts shax since he made sure that it’ll be a huge energy ball. Shax retreated again this time he was hurt.

“Phoebe are you ok?” paige asked, she look concerned

“Yeah....I think so.. C’mon my sisters are waiting for us” she said then they head to the manor.

Paige followed her, she was kinda confused but that doesn’t stop her to go with phoebe. She felt that this has something to do with that ‘attacked’ yesterday, she felt that she could tell phoebe what happened to her, and she knows that phoebe will be able to help her.

“Marco!!” phoebe shouted as soon as they were at the manor

“Polo!” prue shouted back, her voice was coming from the kitchen

Paige felt at home instantly, they headed to the kitchen there she saw Piper, Prue and Leo.

“Hi guys” phoebe said “this is Paige, Paige this are my sisters, piper, you met her earlier, this is Prue our big sister and this is Leo piper’s angel… I mean husband” she teased

Prue, piper and Leo smiled on how phoebe introduced them. Leo was literally an angel and Prue felt good that she was Phoebe and Piper’s ‘big sister’. Then the all extend their hand to Paige. “Nice meeting you Paige” said Leo

“Same here” Paige replied

Prue and Piper said “nice meeting you paige” at once. Then they gave each other a do-you-have-to jive-on me look. This made Paige laugh a little... she wished she has sisters like Prue, Piper and Phoebe

“Do you want anything Paige? Coffee? Tea? Cake? Cookies? Sandwich?” Piper offered but she was bubbling when she said that.

Paige laugh and said “coffee will do Piper, thanks.”

“Ok...”

Soon they were all in the conservatory, they were all having fun, talking bout anything, work, boys, movies, shoes and all that. Then Paige remembered that Piper and Phoebe wanted to talk to her.

“So, why do you wanna talked to me guys?” asked Paige making the sisters freak they didn’t have any idea how they’re gonna tell Paige.

“Well…uhhmmm… you see…” phoebe trailed off…

“Paige we wanna talked to about something very unusual you may not understand it know but we’ll be explaining everything that we could” Prue said

“That’s it, is this about creature that attacked me?” Paige said, she knew from the very beginning that this ‘talk’ would somehow relate to that incident.

All four of them were shocked, did Paige knew all along? They all thought. Suddenly Cole shimmer at phoebes room and shout “phoebe are you home?” the 3 sisters jumped at his shout.

“In here honey” phoebe said. Then she looked at Paige who was obviously curious on who is that. “That’s my boyfriend” she said

“ahh” paige said

Cole came down and greeted everybody, Prue didn’t trust him but she knew that phoebe love him and cole loves her sister so much, for her it’s enough to be civil with cole. At the sight of cole Paige became uneasy, she could feel that something was wrong, something was bad…or something is ‘evil’.

“Cole this is Paige, paige this is Cole” phoebe introduce her boyfriend to Paige.

Paige extended her hand to cole and said “hi, Paige, Paige Halliwell” all of them were shocked and stared at Paige for the longest time.

“Is there something wrong?” Paige asked curiously. ‘What’s with my name?’ She thought

thanks for reading guys... Image
Last edited by anonymous on Tue May 13, 2008 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
ibon

charmed im sure

Postby ibon » Tue May 13, 2008 11:33 am

“Did you just say Halliwell?” asked Prue this time she knew that her instinct is right. She knew that that they were related on something. She just knew it.

Piper and Phoebe think the same way as prue. They all knew that Paige was special and that they have a strong connection to each other.

“No, it’s just that…” Piper said

“Our last name is...” Phoebe continue

“Halliwell!! Were Halliwell too” Prue finish the sentence of her sister.

“Really?” asked Paige. She’s excited. She hopes that they were related, ‘hmmm maybe cousins…or…please can we be sisters?’ Paige thought

“Yup!” phoebe said she too was hoping that they were sisters. But she knew that it was impossible coz they knew for a fact that her mom died long time ago, and she didn’t remember her being pregnant, or she didn’t think that their mother would give the baby, their baby sister up. It just didn’t fit all… so it’s impossible. Maybe she’s a distant cousin.

Before anyone of the four girls could ask any more questions bout their infamous last name, Cole said “that’s what I’m going to tell you guys” looking from Leo-Piper-Prue and to Phoebe.

“What about it?” Prue asked. Or rather demanded, she knew that whatever Cole tells them, his news came from the underworld.

“You see, ahmmm.. Paige are you attacked by something recently?” Cole asked Paige

“Yeah, actually I’m going to tell you guys bout it, I don’t know why, but when I saw you at quake, I feel so secured, and I know that you would listen to me when I tell you about that thing that attacked me, I knew somehow that you guys can help me. If you asked me why I knew, I didn’t exactly knew, I just felt it, wait is this what you wanted to talk about?” Paige asked Prue remembering that before all this she was saying something bout unusual...

“Yes… but can we listen first to what Cole would want to tell us?” Prue said and Paige nodded.

“ok, I heard some rumors bout you guys while I was hiding, they said that the source is now planning to bring his personal assassin in the surface to look for the ‘fourth’ charmed ones.” He said looking down but giving emphasis on the word fourth.

Prue, Piper and Phoebe were all happy and excited bout the possibility that Paige was their baby sister. But of course they all have questions but they know that it could wait. The fact that the source’s personally assassin were sent to kill their baby sister makes them angry and determined. It makes them feel so powerful that moment, after all their powers are tied with their emotions.

“Charmed ones? Source? Assassin? What is this all about?” asked Paige. To her surprise she didn’t freak out, she was more like curious and interested on whatever it is.

“Paige I know you have a lot of questions, so do we, but we need to set all that aside coz we have bigger problems here, I got a premonition earlier when I shook hands with paige, shax will be attacking her on the way home tonight.” Phoebe said, worriedly.

“Ok maybe a cliff notes version will do” Paige said smiling to Prue Piper and Phoebe. She knew that they were panicking, and she wanted to assure them that she was so far ok with everything.

“Ok, here it is. We are witches, me, Piper and Phoebe. We are Halliwell. We came from along line of witches. Were good witches. We fight evil, demons and warlocks to be exact. Cole is half human half demon, Leo is a whitelighter. Whitelighters were like guardian angels for witches. Cole said that the assassin of the source, source of all evil, will be after you. I assumed that is shax…” she said looking to cole for confirmation Cole nodded. “Cole said that Shax is after the fourth charmed ones, the catch is me, Piper and Phoebe were the charmed ones, the power of 3, we are prophesized long before to be the most powerful witches the world will ever known, well at least in the magical world, so from all this facts, I can say that you are our baby sister. But the thing is we don’t exactly know how. Plus Phoebe said that you orb last time shax attacked you…”

She was cut off by Phoebe “actually there is more, I saw her in my premonition earlier, she called for the energy ball and it orb into her hands”

All of them were looking at Leo, since he is a whitelighter maybe he could explain it.

Leo notice the glares towards him “her powers were definitely had whitelighter touch, I think she has tele-orbing, its same with prue’s telekinesis but with a whitelighter twist.” Leo explained

Paige is just listening with everything that has been said, she was so glad that they were her big sisters, the witch/whitelighter part was kinda clouded as this moment but over all she was ok with all of this.

All six of them were thinking of a plausible explanation for all of this.

“I’m thinking that maybe paige has a whitelighter blood” Cole butt in.. He got prue’s attention.

“Funny that were thinking alike...” she said smiling to Cole. Phoebe saw this and it made her smile, finally her big sister was able to accept Cole little by little.

“You know what, we have an easy way to know all about this…follow me…” Piper said as she stood and headed to the attic.

All of them followed piper, they all knew what Piper’s thinking, except for Paige, but she still followed her big sisters.

Prue and Phoebe lighted 6 candles forming a circle. Prue, Piper, and Phoebe chanted the summoning spell.

With that, white and gold lights appeared as it materialized to a person who might know what was happening, their mother- patty.

Patty knew what’s happening she and grams were watching them all the time. She saw Prue, Piper and Phoebe’s eyes, they were confused, angry, lost, they weren’t mad about Paige, and they are mad coz their mother kept it from them. Then patty saw Paige, her eyes was filled with hope, love and loaded with questions. Paige knew deep down her heart that she belongs to this family. She whole heartedly accepts everything. But she also needs some answers.

The girls went to Patty as Patty become corporeal; they hug and kiss their mom.

“Ok I know you guys have tons of questions, I can explain it all… but I kinda help assistance here….” She said looking ‘up’ she was calling for grams.

Then like Patty came, Grams appeared with gold and white lights too, she then become corporeal and hug her granddaughters.

“Ok, you guys will listen, no questions ok? Were gonna explain all of this” Grams said like she was commanding an army.

Piper and Phoebe laugh because Prue was like Grams, they were born to lead! And sometimes they were too stubborn!! Prue knowing why they laugh, she gave them her most dangerous look. Piper and Phoebe look serious instantly, this time its Prue’s turn to laugh, she knew that her baby sisters were still afraid to her looks even at their age now, they basically grew up together and the younger two looked up to Prue like their own mother.

Paige smiled at them; she can’t wait to spend more of her time with them.

“ok, listen you are all right about paige, yes she is your baby sister, half sister actually, by my half, it makes her your sister witch too. And yes Cole you were right she has a whitelighter blood…”

“Oh my god… that’s it, she’s Sam’s daughter right?” Phoebe said it like she solved a 1 million dollar question. She then notices her grams, her mom, piper, Leo, cole and prue glaring at her.

“Sorry…..” was all she could say, she knew that she was supposed to be quite as her mother explains.

They all laugh at phoebe, typical phoebe they thought.

“yes your right phoebe, sam and I were here parents, we hid my pregnancy to the whole world, including ‘them’ cause at my time, witch and whitelighter were not just, ‘not-allowed’ to be together, there’s more to that, sam and I were afraid that the elders will took paige away from us, so we decided to give her.. you… up that way you could be safe and out of either sides radar. We asked your adoptive parents to keep Paige Halliwell as your name, and they agreed, they know that someday you’ll be able to find you sisters..”

Tears started to fall on the four sisters cheeks; all of this were sinking to them and realized that they just found each other that they were sisters!! Prue who stand beside Paige hugs her first. She has another baby sister she thought. Then phoebe and piper joined the group hug.

Grams and patty shed their tears too, seeing their daughters and granddaughters together at last.

ibon

charmed im sure

Postby ibon » Tue May 13, 2008 11:35 am

Grams broke the moment “ok about being a witch, Paige, you were destined to be the fourth charmed ones. You may be new with all of this but your power is nothing less than your sisters, together you four were the strongest. As of the power of three, it will still be strong; any three of you can formed the power of three. Paige you are half witch half whitelighter you are half pacifist, your powers will be orbing, tele-orbing, healing, glamouring and sensing evil. Leo will explain it all to you little by little. You have more powers because of you whitelighter blood. Your sisters powers were: prue has telekinesis and astral projection, piper can freeze time and blow things up and phoebe has premonition, levitation and empathy. You might be wondering why I’m telling you all this powers now, I just want you to see how powerful our family, but you will never used them for personal gain, they were for fighting evils, they were meant to do good. Use them for the greater good Paige. Though I’m not really bothered about it, coz I know your sisters will guide you and I know that you are an angel. Literally speaking, but I still want you to understand all this. Not now but as you learn magic, you will realized that what I’ve said were all true.” Grams had tears in her eyes, she was so proud of her granddaughters; they all take this calmly and whole heartedly.

Paige nod to grams, she hugs grams and patty, ‘at last I met my family.’ She thought.

“Phoebe the reason why you had that premonition without toughing anything is because of the strong connection between you and your baby sister Paige…” patty said smiling to her youngest daughters

Paige and Phoebe smiled to each other, they barely know each other but the connection was that strong. “I knew it!” phoebe said then she hugs her baby sister

“ok, that explains it all, even myself were wondering why am I so drawn to paige, as soon as phoebe told us bout the premonition I couldn’t take my mind out of the girl in her vision, which turned out to be paige, Paige welcome to the family…” Prue said then she hugs Paige again

“Me too seeing her at quake earlier feels so good, it’s like seeing prue or phoebe…it like seeing a sister. Welcome to the family Paige.” Piper said then she hugs Paige too.

“Thank you guys, I actually felt the same way with you, I feel so secured just by seeing or talking to all of you, I never felt anything like that since my adoptive parents died. Its something that only family can give to one another. I’ve been alone practically all my life, and I can’t wait to live my life with three big sisters…” Paige said crying to prue’s shoulder.

“Ok well then we’ve explain the essential part of all of this the rest is up to you guys, I have to go now, I have something to do, remember that were always here for all of you. I love you, my darlings” grams said and with that she disappears.

“Aren’t she dead? Is she that busy ‘up there’?” Paige ask innocently which cause the group to laugh

“Well that’s grams…you’ll learn to love her…” piper said

“I have to go too, but girls remember what grams said, about your powers, and about us being there whenever you need us, I’m so proud of all of you, you’ve handle this very well. I love you babies. Be good and be safe my darlings.” patty too disappears like grams.

“ok that solves the mystery of how paige, but shax was still unvanquished, we need to move now, phoebe do you know if shax will attack anytime now?” prue asked, she’s back on taking the lead which snaps piper, phoebe, leo and Cole back into reality.

“well…ummm… I saw shax attack this evening, Paige was wearing same clothes, she was walking home then shax appears from nowhere” phoebe explains

“Yeah I plan on walking home coz I live a couple blocks from here” Paige said

“Ok well then we have couple of hours before evening, maybe we could have a nice family dinner courtesy of the best chef in the country…” Leo said, knowing that piper will love that comment.

“awww…mr wyatt, thank your compliment but with or without it, I will still cook dinner for all of you, specially now that I have another baby sister, I have reason to celebrate, and besides I’ve been cooking for all of you for as long as I remember…” piper said teasing all of them, she’s the only one who knows how to ‘cook’ at the halliwell manor.

“Wait I can cook…” prue said resenting piper

“oh please prue……… don’t embarrass yourself, we all know that you were only good at micro waving whatever piper prepares for us…” phoebe said, but as soon as she said it, she realized what she just said and put her hand on her mouth, regretting it.

Cole and leo laugh at it, they didn’t notice prue glaring at both of them, piper and phoebe playfully hit them at their arms to get their attention, they stopped laughing when they saw prue, she wasn’t mad, but she just have that effect on everybody, she was after all the lead of the halliwell manor, a super witch, beautiful inside and out, stubborn, extremely smart they all respect her.

Prue laugh at them in return, they look like kids who have been grounded for a week… they all of them laugh at their silliness. Even Paige laugh with them, she feels so comfortable with everybody, well except for cole… but that was just because of her sensing power, he’s still half demon after all.

“ok, phoebe and cole go write a spell to vanquish shax, leo check the elders about the situation, piper you can start preparing dinner while I try to make potions for shax, we have 3 hrs before 6, we will go by with what phoebe saw, paige you will still walk home, but we will be there too, phoebe saw you using your power and hurt shax pretty bad so I guess you’ll be safe, I wanna get this demon, nobody messes with my baby sister!!” Prue said and everybody obey her, they were all headed out of the attic when Paige realized something, what she gonna do while every ones busy with something?

“ammm…. Guys, do you think I could help with anything?” asked Paige

Prue smiled, and realized that she forgot Paige, “well what do you want to do? Spell? Potion? dinner?”

“I can help piper, I’m not the best chef but I also cook, my mom, I mean my adoptive mom taught me how”

“well then, follow me..” piper said, she was happy at last, there is someone she could trust ‘her’ kitchen with.

All were busy with their tasks, cole gave phoebe some info bout shax, and phoebe started to wrote a spell for shax.

Prue started to mix potions, nothing in particular coz there weren’t a vanquishing potion for shax, she just wanted to be sure, she made protection potion and a strong potion that could kill higher level demons.

Piper and paige prepares dinners, but paige kept glancing over Prue, she was amazed how she could come up with something so quick.. She admires her big sister for that. Piper notice Paige staring at prue

“She’s always like that, the leader, the super witch, our protector.” Piper whisper to Paige while smiling towards prue

“I notice, I’m glad that I have her, you and phoebe as my big sisters” paige whispered back

They continue to work on their own, after an hour, phoebe wrote a perfect spell for shax, prue made to 2 potions, giving her baby sisters each, and piper and Paige were almost done with the dinner. Leo orb in.

“Hey do you found out anything?” prue asked Leo, all of them were preparing the table.

“Well, I didn’t have to explain anything to the elders, apparently grams did all the talk, and threatened the elders if ever they take this against patty or you four” Leo explain

“That’s grams for us. I bet she told the elders that we’ll crossed sides if they do anything about Paige or mom” phoebe said making everyone laugh they all imagine grams threatening the elders.

Finally, the dinner is serve. Everyone were having fun, they all love what paige and piper prepare. Leo suddenly remembers that he has to tell paige about her powers and about a gift that all four of them will receive soon..

“ahmm, paige I think you need to know more about your powers”

“ok you all go to the conservatory, ill bring coffee there” piper offered

“no, you and paige did all of this, the least we could do is to wash the dishes right pheebs?” prue asked phoebe, she knew phoebe hate to wash dishes, but she also knew that phoebe will not allow piper to do the dishes..

“me? Why me?...”she acted like a stubborn kid who wants to watch tv instead of washing the dishes. But prue gave her, the infamous look “ookkkay… I’ll help you..” phoebe said

“ok you guys teach paige about her powers and we’ll be there in a minute..” prue said

Everybody got up and started to walk when phoebe holds cole.. “cole bejamin turner where do you think your going? Aren’t you gonna help your ‘girlfriend’ and your ‘girlfriends big sister’? phoebe asked with her best puppy look and baby voice. Cole smiles.

“of course ill help my girlfriend and my girlfriends big sister to do the dishes….” Cole replied imitating phoebe’s voice

Prue, pheebs and cole went to do the dishes while paige, piper and leo went to the conservatory.

ibon

charmed im sure

Postby ibon » Tue May 13, 2008 11:36 am

Leo started to tell paige about orbing, and tele-orbing since it seems that those 2 were the only ones that are active for now, he explain how it works. He also told her about her other powers, and that they will be active soon. Then prue, cole and phoebe came from the kitchen.

“Hey what did we missed?” phoebe asked as she jump at Paige’s side.

“Nothing I just explained to Paige her powers, now Paige you can practice it, trying orbing…you have to concentrate, find your trigger” Leo said

“Trigger?” Paige asked

“Yeah, our active powers can be trigger, like mine was panic.” piper motioned for prue to tell Paige her trigger.

“mine was anger… don’t asked why, we’ll tell you some other time… now we have to focused on this demon” prue said, she knows paige will be curious on why anger or panic triggers their powers, they don’t have time now, but she knows that they’ll be having a lot of time after they vanquish shax

Paige nodded and begin to concentrate, she close her eyes, after a moment nothing happened.

Leo as their guide said “paige you need to find you trigger, at least for now, but when you mastered you powers you don’t even need a trigger to do that, just focus, stay calm and think of anything that you think can trigger you power”

“ok..” paige said, with that she closed her eyes she thinks of grams, patty, prue, piper, phoebe leo and cole, now she has her family she feel so secured, she feels so happy… she feels so… loved! With that white and blue lights enveloped her and she disappears for a sec then reappears again.

“What happened?” Paige asked

“You just orb Paige… you’ll get better, I promise…” prue hugs her baby sisters

“So what do you think you trigger..?” piper asked

“Well, when I close my eyes, I started thing about this day, I started to see grams, mom, you three, leo and cole.. I started to feel, peace, secured, happy and loved” Paige said

“That makes sense since you’re a half whitelighter, you powers can be trigger by love” cole said, analyzing what Paige just said

“I agree… like you, my trigger was love too” leo said

Paige smiled to them, she was so happy at that moment. All of them didn’t feel scared or nervous bout shax, they all knew that they will all win, the four sisters were at the strongest at that time, specially prue, piper and phoebe they wouldn’t let anything happen to their baby sister.

“ok now you can try tele-orbing…ahmmm…call for that throw pillow” piper said

Paige closed her eyes and concentrate, when she opened her eyes, she look at the throw pillow and extended he arms, the she muttered “thow pillow” but the throw pillow shake and then drop off the floor.

“No honey, be confident… use your power, feel powerful…” prue said looking Paige at the eyes.

Paige nodded… then she said loud and clear “throw pillow” white and blue lights enveloped the throw pillow as it disappears from the floor and reappears in her hand. I did it. She thought.

“Cool.. That was cool Paige… you’ll learn to control it, little by little. For now you’ll be ok, with three super protective big sisters, an angel and an ex demon, shax will be no match..” phoebe said confidently.

“Ok its almost time, I really wanna go home now… so what do I do?” asked paige

“Just walk and know that were on your back.” prue assured her and she nods. She then gave her sisters hugs and kisses while she shook hands with cole and leo.

She started to walk along the street, thinking about everything. She was happy she knows that from now on, her life wouldn’t be the same. She had sisters, brother-in-laws and she’s a witch!! Before she reached her house a whirl of wind appeared in front of her.

‘o god prue please be here, I need you now!’ paige thought

At the same time in the manor. Leo was focusing on Paige, to sense her when shax attack, same with cole; he can sense shax because he’s still half demon. The sisters were just waiting for Leo and cole to sense Paige. But prue heard Paige ‘o god prue please be here, I need you now!’

“Didn’t you hear that?” prue asked them

“what?” phoebe asked back

“never mind..” prue said trying to figure out what was that.

Suddenly prue, cole and leo speak all at the same time

“paige needs help now..”

“shax is here already..”

“I sense paige, she’s in trouble..”

Everybody looked at everybody, confused Leo hold prue and piper and orb out, while phoebe and cole shimmer out.

They all appear at the site, not so close to Paige and shax; they want shax to think that Paige was still clueless about everything. Then the premonition of phoebe happens, shax was pretty hurt because of his own energy ball, that when prue, piper and phoebe came to the scene… they threw their potions, it burn shax but not enough to vanquish him, they came to paige and recited the spell

The shax scream to death then vanish into thin air.

“Piece of cake” phoebe muttered under her breath. All four of them hug and relief that it was over.

“Ok, what do we do now?” asked Paige

ibon

charmed im sure

Postby ibon » Tue May 13, 2008 11:37 am

“well, I don’t know bout you guys but I feel like celebrating tonight at p3.” Prue said “besides I don’t have a photo shoot till tomorrow afternoon”

“Well that’s a good idea!” phoebe said. Piper agreed “paige?”

“I’d love too; I always love p3, kinda cool place to hang out.” Paige said, she didn’t know that piper owns p3

All of them except Paige laugh a little; they knew that Paige doesn’t know its piper’s club

“What’s so funny?” she asked

“Well, p3 stands for the power of three.” phoebe said giving hint to Paige

“Oh my god, you guys owned it?”

“Actually piper owned it, were just the sisters of the owner…” phoebe answered

“But you guys helped me to get the capital I needed that makes you 2 my partners.” piper explained

“It doesn’t matter, partners or not, we still get free entrance, back stage passes, and drinks!!” prue said

“Does it mean I get all of that as well?” Paige asked innocently they look at each other and then they all laugh…

“Of course honey, you my bay sister and you belong to my V.I.P list” piper said

“Ok well then, we have to prepare, a girls night out, with Leo and cole of course, when need to shower, shampoo and dress to kill. We’ll see you at the club or you want us to picked you up?” phoebe said

“Can you just pick me up? I wanna go with you there” Paige pleaded

“Ok we’ll see you then…” phoebe said all the girls were excited. But leo and cole rolled their eyes, they knew how this girls prepared…it’ll take hours…

After one and a half hours, leo and cole were getting impatient with the girls.

“What the hell are they doing?” cole said

“I dunno, but you know how girls are..” leo said

“Honey, anytime now…” cole shouted

“Ok, just give us a sec…” phoebe answered back

Cole and Leo roll their eyes, they knew what that means

“a sec? She’s been saying that for the last 30 minutes….” Cole said they both laugh they couldn’t be mad at them, they love them enough to bear hours of waiting for them. Suddenly they hear footsteps coming from the stairs. They said in unison “finally” then they continue to laugh…

“Are you making fun of me and my sister turner?” phoebe said. She acted like offended

“Of course not baby, were just happy that we have you in our lives.” cole said

“Of course you are, my sisters were the best you could have.” prue said grinning she looked at her young sisters, they were happy with their men.

Piper and phoebe gave prue and appreciative look.

piper were wearing a old rose venus cut dress that falls below her knee, her hair was tied up in a pony tail. Phoebe was wearing a blue/black spaghetti strap dress; also falls below her knee, her hair was braided carefully. Prue was wearing a black halter dress, it falls just before her knees, she didn’t do her hair, just blower and that’s it. She has a long black hair. It adds to her appeal.

They all headed to the front door, but when prue opened the door, she was shock and surprised. She didn’t know how to react its been a year or so after she last saw him. Bane Jessup. The man she accidentally loved upon posing as ms. Hellfire. The man she slept with when he kidnapped her. What is he doing here? She thought.

“Bane?” phoebe said, knowing that prue and bane were lost in each others eyes.

“Hello… phoebe piper… hi prue” he said not taking his eyes off to prue.

“Hi bane” prue replied after a moment of staring she finally got hold of herself. She hopes that bane was free, she wanted him to be free, she wanted to be with bane. “wh… what are you doing here?” she asked

Piper, leo, phoebe and cole were just standing behind prue, they all sense that prue still like bane.

“ammm, I just got out of the cell, I wanted to see you first..” bane said looking prue straight to her eyes

Prue blushed and smile to him and hug him, “I can’t believe you’re free, I missed you”

“I missed you too prue, more than you ever know..” bane said pulling prue closer. Then they kissed. It grew passionately forgetting everyone else.

Piper clears her throat making prue remember that they weren’t alone. “Sorry guys…” she knew her sisters were just teasing her.

“Bane, this is cole turner phoebe’s man and this is leo wyatt piper’s man. Guys this is bane Jessup my m……” she was going to say my man but then she realized it before it slip her mouth. Everyone laugh a little. Prue looked down and started to pick her cuticles. She always does this whenever she’s nervous.

“im bane Jessup, prue’s man” bane said, then he pull prue closer to him. And pecked her at her cheek.

“Ok, sister witches and our man, can we go now and picked our baby sister?” phoebe said

“You have another sister?” bane asked prue

“Long story, I’ll tell you later, were heading to p3 to celebrate and your going with us...” prue said as if bane didn’t have a choice.

“Whatever you want, I’m your man remember?” bane said seductively then they kissed again…

“eewww guys, control yourselves, there are kids here…” phoebe said prue and bane pulled away. And headed to their cars.

Prue went with bane’s car. While piper, leo, phoebe and cole used prue’s car. After a while they honk outside Paige’s house. She came out with a guy. She too wears a red dress, just below her knees, her hair was curled. They approached the cars; Paige introduced her boyfriend to her sisters.

“Look even our ‘baby’ sister has her man” piper said teasing Paige

“But of course, this is Glenn. My man.” paige said “this are my ‘older’ sisters. Prue, piper and phoebe, this is their man Leo, cole and…”

“Bane…” prue finished her introduction

“Nice to meet Glenn” they all said. The men shook hands

“The pleasure is all mine, Paige was talking about you guys nonstop” Glenn told them. Paige hit him playfully at his chest “what? Its true!!” then he run away from paige he knew paige well enough to know that she’s gonna hit him again. All of them laugh..

“ok kids, get in the car NOW…!”prue said trying to be serious

All of them got inside the car, Paige and Glenn ride with prue and bane. Moments later they were all in p3. In their usual area.

“wohhhooo..” phoebe cheered as they all toast their drinks. “this is for my baby sister… finally im a big sister now!!”

“That’s right I have a new baby sister now, I hope she’s not like phoebe…here to her first vanquish!!” prue said. She was joking at phoebe. Whatever happened between them in the past, they all put that behind them and their relationship grew closer.

“Ouch prue… you made it look like that I’m a handful” phoebe acted offended and hurt

“Of course not phoebe…you were an angel when were growing….” Prue said. Prue and piper exchange glances and then laugh.

“Well, this is for my new baby sister, finally a sister that can cook and help me out in the kitchen…”piper said

Prue and phoebe both said “ouch piper…. It hurts…” then they continue to laugh…

Paige laugh at the silliness of her sisters, she imagine what would it like growing up with them. Then she smiles, it doesn’t matter, what matter most is that I found them now. I have all my life to make know them better.

“my turn, this is for my 3 big sisters, whom I love every second of my life, I’m glad I’m found them, and I’m happy to be helping you piper in the kitchen, I love being a baby sister pheebs and I promise prue I’m nothing like phoebe…” again they all laugh…the night was so fun. All of them danced, drinks and chat all they want. Paige thought ‘I wonder if they want me to stay with them, I would love to stay at the manor with them’

“Of course paige…” prue answer

“Huh? What are you talking about?”

“You said you are wondering if we want you to move with us…I said its ok…you’re more than welcome, its your house too..”

All of them were looking at prue, they didn’t hear Paige talk, and in fact she was dinking when prue spoke.

“I didn’t said it prue, I thought about it” paige said

“wait are you telling me that I just read your mind?” prue asked. She was excited she knew that it maybe a new power—telepathy!!

“ah huh…I’m actually drinking when I thought about it, I don’t have a way of speaking it…”

Then they all look to leo, who’s smiling he knew that prue would get another power. “what? ‘they’ told me not to tell you guys…”

“So I have telepathy?, that’s cool..” prue said

“Congrats prue…” they all said.

Piper, phoebe and Paige said in unison “and please stay away from my thoughts…” and gave prue their own version of prue’s look

“ok…I’ll try.., but I’m new with this… so bear with me…”

The night ended up at the manor. All four sisters and their boys. Prue insisted that Paige and Glenn spend the night in the manor. Soon after, the manor was completely quite.

ibon

charmed im sure

Postby thefifthsister » Thu May 29, 2008 7:12 pm

Hey Charmingbrenda,

so pleased to see you've posted this. I started reading it on the fanfic site and I think it's really good. Well done Image

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

charmed im sure

Postby ibon » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:08 am

yeah i never posted any of my stories here but in fanfic.net... im glad you like it lauren... Image
ibon

Next

Return to Over to you