The Power of Four (Marissa's fanfic)

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Postby charline » Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:43 pm

marissa you've got me amazed! It was the most beautiful wedding!!! I would loved to have that seen for real on television! But a girl can dream, can't she?

Love and Kisses, Charline
Last edited by charline on Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
charline
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby marissalu415 » Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:36 am

Aw thanks you guys. Image I never really thought i was a good writer before, so it makes me so happy to hear how much you guys like my story. Image The next part is coming very soon, i promise.
marissalu415

Postby marissalu415 » Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:18 pm

The rest of the day was filled with laughter and fun, as Prue visited with family and friends, spending a great deal of time with her mother. But as the day came to a close, people started to leave, until finally only Patty and Brianna were left. Prue didn’t want to say goodbye to her mother, but she knew the time had come.

“Thanks for coming,” Prue said, hugging Patty tightly. She struggled to hold back tears.

“Wouldn’t miss it for the world,” said Patty. She cupped Prue’s face into her hands and kissed her forehead. Then she said goodbye to Piper, Phoebe, and Paige, and with a swirl of golden lights, she was gone.

“I guess now it’s my turn,” said Brianna. Prue looked at her daughter and nodded slowly.

“I’m afraid so.”

“But at least you’ll be going back to a better future,” said Phoebe. Paige flashed Brianna smile.

“How about a picture before you go?” asked Leo, who had taken on the role of cameraman. Prue, Piper, Phoebe, Paige and Brianna, still in their lovely wedding attire were glad to gather together for a picture. Prue stood in the middle with Piper and Phoebe on her right, and Paige and Brianna on her left. After the picture, the group headed upstairs to the attic to send Brianna back to the future.

Brianna said goodbye to each of her Aunts individually, giving them long hugs. Then she moved to Leo and Andy.

“Were you a good baby?” Andy asked. Brianna smiled.

“I only cried when you were gone.” Andy smiled back at her. Lastly it was Prue’s turn to say goodbye.

“I love you mom,” said Brianna, embracing Prue. Tears began to form in Prue’s eyes.

“I’ll miss you,” said Prue, the tears now running down her cheeks. Brianna wiped the tears from Prue’s face.

“It’ll be okay.”

“That’s easy for you to say,” said Prue. “You’ll still have us in the future.” Brianna smiled.

“Once baby me is born, you’ll be so busy, you won’t even remember grown up me.”

“I’ll never forget you,” said Prue with a smile. “Thank you for everything you’ve done for us.” Brianna nodded, and then stepped into the center of the attic.

“Goodbye everyone.” Prue held onto Andy while her sisters read from the Book.

“A time for everything, and to everything it’s place.
Return what has been moved through time and space.”

A bunch of tiny bright lights swirled around Brianna’s body, and in flash, she was gone.
marissalu415

Postby chashkieh » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:35 pm

awesome!!! there is a next part right? Image
Char
chashkieh
Shannen Fanatic

Postby marissalu415 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:09 am

Thank you!! And yes, there are a couple more sections.

The next thing Brianna knew, she was standing alone in the attic. Looking around, she realized that she was back in her time. Quickly, she descended the stairs.

“Brianna is that you?” came a voice from downstairs. As Brianna reached the bottom of the stairs, she saw her mother.

“Mom,” Brianna said with a smile.

“Where’ve you been?” Prue asked her. “Wyatt said he lost you in the time portal. I’ve been so worried about you.”

“Is Wyatt okay?” Brianna asked, concerned for her cousin.

“He’s fine,” said Prue. “Safely at home now.”

“And where’s Paige?” Brianna asked warily.

“Paige?” said Prue, confused. Brianna’s heart sunk. It didn’t work. “She’s at her apartment.” Brianna smiled, her spirits lifting. “But what does she have to do with this?” Prue paused. “Brianna, where did you go?”

“You don’t know?” asked Brianna. Prue shook her head. “Well, I guess it has been almost twenty years for you.” Prue looked puzzled. “Where’s your wedding book?” Brianna followed Prue into the living room and pulled a thick photo album off a shelf. She handed it to Brianna as the two sat down on the couch. Brianna opened the book and began flipping through the pages. There were lots of pictures of Prue and Andy, some taken during the ceremony, and others were candids of everyone at the reception. Finally, Brianna found the picture she was looking for. She held the book closer to Prue, showing her the picture that Leo had taken just before they had sent her back to the future. Prue took in a sharp breath, remembering that day clearly.

“So that’s where you were,” said Prue. Brianna nodded. “I should have known that.” Brianna smiled. “I’m glad you went and saved Paige, but it’s good to have you back.” She gave Brianna a little squeeze.

“Good to be back.” After a few moments, Brianna arose. “I’ll be back a little later, kay?”

“Where are you going?”

“To visit Aunt Paige,” Brianna said with a smile. And with that, she orbed out.
marissalu415

Postby chashkieh » Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:15 am

yey!! next part then please!!! Image
Char
chashkieh
Shannen Fanatic

Postby marissalu415 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:38 am

The next, and final, part will be posted tomorrow. Glad you're enjoying it, Charlene. =]
marissalu415

Postby halian » Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:26 am

ImageImage excited to read the last part..... hurts me everytime Prue cries.....
halian
Major Shannen fan

Postby marissalu415 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:27 pm

As I'm posting the last part of this fan fiction, i'd like to thank everyone for giving such a positive response to the story, and taking time to keep up with it. You guys are what made me want to keep writing and writing. Image I too am sad to see it end, but i hope that you will all be pleased with the ending. Also, i have already started writing a new fanfic, which i will be posting the first section of very soon, so I hope y'all will give that one a try. Image Thanks again, you guys are awesome!!
marissalu415

PreviousNext

Return to Over to you