The Power of Four (Marissa's fanfic)

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Postby chashkieh » Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:04 pm

I can't wait for the next part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Image

More please. Image
Char
chashkieh
Shannen Fanatic

Postby marissalu415 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:29 am

Thanks Chuckles, thanks Charlene. Image
Last edited by marissalu415 on Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
marissalu415
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby halian » Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:47 am

Image hope it's gonna be a demon- free wedding! hahahaha!
halian
Major Shannen fan

Postby marissalu415 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:54 pm

Patty stood in the doorway to Prue’s room, wearing a light pink dress and a huge smile.

“My Prue,” Patty cooed as she held out her arms.

“Mom,” Prue repeated, as if it was the only word she knew. She fell into Patty’s arms, holding her tight, not wanting to let go.

“You look so beautiful,” said Patty as they pulled apart. Prue smiled, and a couple tears rolled down her cheeks.

“I didn’t think you were coming,” Prue admitted. Patty frowned.

“And miss your big day? Never.” She took her hand and wiped away Prue’s tears. Then she strained her head toward the stairs. “I think it’s starting, you’d better get in place.” Prue nodded, and wiped at her tears.

“Oh God, my makeup,” said Prue, noticing the black eyeliner on her fingers.

“Here, let me,” said Patty. She led Prue into her bedroom and sat her down at her vanity. Prue watched in the mirror as her mom quickly yet carefully touched up her makeup. After a few moments, Patty was finished.

“There, good as new.”

“Thanks,” said Prue with a smile. She got up from the chair and surveyed herself one last time in the full length mirror.

“I love your dress,” said Patty. “And your hair looks gorgeous.”

“I have Piper to thank for that,” said Prue with a smile. Just then, she heard a familiar tune coming from downstairs.

“Oooh, gotta go,” said Prue.

“Right, we’ll talk more later.” Prue nodded, grinning, and then rushed out of her bedroom, Patty following. Prue turned to her mother once more, and then headed down the stairs after receiving a glowing smile from her. Patty hung back, wanting to let Prue make her grand entry. And grand it was.

She slowly made her way down the stairs and linked arms with her father as she reached the bottom. The crowd gasped, marveling at her beauty. Patty slipped down the stairs and along the side of the room, situating herself in the front row. Piper, Phoebe, and Paige silently gasped, wide-eyed, at the sight of their mother. She merely smiled at them and gave them a little wave. Piper had to restrain herself from leaping toward her mother and enveloping her in a big hug right then and there. That’s what the reception is for, she told herself.

“You look amazing,” Victor whispered to Prue as they continued walking.

“Thanks,” Prue whispered back. She looked ahead and saw Andy, looking handsome as ever. His smile was so bright, it seemed to fill the whole house. And the look in his eyes made Prue feel like the most beautiful woman on the earth. I can’t believe this is happening. I never thought I’d get to marry the man of my dreams, but here we are.

Andy felt the same way. Since his death, he had watched over Prue. He had longed for her with an undying love. He forced himself to accept the fact that he would never again be with her. But then he became a whitelighter, and everything changed. I’ve been waiting for this moment my whole life. I’ve always loved her.

Victor and Prue had reached the altar, where Prue let go of her dad’s arm and joined Andy. As she looked into his bright blue eyes, she came to a realization. I’ve always loved him.

She turned to face Grams, as she begun the ceremony. And what a beautiful ceremony it was. Piper, Phoebe, Paige, and Brianna looked on with smiles from Prue’s side, while Darryl, Leo, and Cole stood by Andy. Friends and family were seated in the audience, happy to witness this long-awaited event.

As the ceremony ended, Grams spoke the famous words, “You may now kiss the bride.” Andy didn’t need to be told twice. He grinned, then wrapped his arms around Prue and kissed her deeply. The crowd clapped and cheered loudly. Once the kiss had ended, Piper, Phoebe, Paige, and Brianna rushed to Prue, nearly smothering her. Soon Patty had made her way to Prue, joining her daughters and granddaughter. As Prue stood, wrapped in the embraces of the ones she loved most, she felt like she was on top of the world. This truly is the happiest day of my life.
marissalu415

Postby marissalu415 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:23 pm

Thanks Chuckles. Image Yeah, i figured that after everything Prue and Andy went through, they deserved a demon-free wedding. Although demon attacks make things interesting, i think sometimes it's nice just to have some quiet moments. You know it's funny, i was watching season 3 with my friend a while back, Coyote Piper, and she was like, "I wish Piper could just go to her high school reunion without a demon messing things up." Which sort of defeats the whole purpose of the show, but i could understand what she was saying. Demons start to get annoying, lol. Sorry, i'm starting to ramble now, but anyway, i just felt like Prue deserved a demon-free day. =]
marissalu415

Postby halian » Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:59 am

wow... Prue's dream wedding has finally come true.... Image
halian
Major Shannen fan

Postby chashkieh » Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:05 pm

so is this the last of this fan-fic?
Char
chashkieh
Shannen Fanatic

Postby marissalu415 » Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:19 pm

Not quite, there's a little bit more to come. I just need to figure out how I want to end it. But my next fanfic is already in the works. =]
marissalu415

Postby halian » Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:35 am

Image i can hardly wait for the ending......... i imagine your story being watched on TV..... Image
halian
Major Shannen fan

PreviousNext

Return to Over to you