[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - The Power of Four (Marissa's fanfic)

The Power of Four (Marissa's fanfic)

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Postby marissalu415 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:31 pm

(The thank you i wrote to y'all ended up on the previous page, so check that out if you missed it Image)

Prue sat in her bedroom a few days after the wedding with a photo album in her lap. The pictures from the wedding had just come back from the printer, and she was putting them in she and Andy’s wedding album. Finally, she came to the last picture. Leo had taken it just before Brianna left. She had done her best to maintain a positive attitude about Brianna’s departure, but looking at this picture, she felt a twinge of pain in her heart. She knew that Brianna didn’t belong in this time, but that didn’t make it any easier to let her go.

Just then, Piper burst through the door, a bright smile on her face. Her smiled faded slightly when she saw Prue’s disheartened expression.

“I’m sorry, I should have knocked first,” said Piper.

“It’s okay,” said Prue, putting on a smile. “Come in.”

“You’re never gonna believe this,” said Piper, sliding onto the bed next to Prue.

“What?” said Prue.

“I’m pregnant!” squealed Piper, the grin returning to her face. Prue’s face lit up.

“That’s great!” she said, momentarily forgetting her pain. She threw her arms around Piper. “Oh sweetie, I’m so happy for you. I know how much you want kids.” Piper smiled as she and Prue let go of each other.

“The doctors told me that the chances of conception were slim to none, but look at me now!” Piper couldn’t contain her excitement. “Now Brianna will have a little friend to play with.” Prue smiled and nodded, but Piper could tell something was wrong. “You miss her don’t you?”

“Yes,” Prue said solemnly. “I know she couldn’t have stayed here, and she’s back where she belongs, but it still hurts to lose her.” Tears were forming in Prue’s eyes. Piper leaned in and put an arm around her sister, resting her head against Prue’s. She put her other hand on Prue’s stomach.

“You didn’t lose her,” said Piper. “She’s right here.” Prue smiled at Piper.

“You’re right,” she said, brightening a little. “I’ll get to see that same Brianna again in the future, and for now I’ll get to enjoy her as a child.”

“Exactly,” said Piper. Prue smiled.

“How is it that you always have a way of making me feel better?” Prue asked Piper.

“It’s a gift,” Piper said easily, which made Prue laugh.

Prue sighed, relaxing a bit and feeling better after having talked with her sister. “So have you told Phoebe and Paige the news yet?”

“No,” said Piper. “You were the closest to the bathroom.” Prue chuckled. She took Piper’s hand and pulled her off the bed as she said,

“Come on, what are you waiting for?” They dashed down the stairs to find Phoebe and Paige. They were sitting in the living room chatting, but they rose when the saw Piper and Prue rush into the room.

“What’s wrong?” asked Phoebe. “Is there a demon?”

“No,” said Piper. “But there’s a baby.” Phoebe and Paige were both wide eyed.

“You mean?” Paige started. Piper nodded and grinned as she said,

“Yep!” Phoebe and Paige squealed in excitement. They rushed to Piper and tackle hugged her, proclaiming their happiness for her. Phoebe bent down and kissed Piper’s stomach, while Paige squeezed her so hard she could barely breathe. Prue looked on, smiling. She felt so blessed to have sisters that cared so much for each other, and shared in each other’s excitement, and she knew Piper was feeling the same way at the moment. Grinning, she joined Phoebe and Paige and threw her arms around Piper.

As the Power of Four stood, wrapped in each other’s embraces, everything seemed to be perfect. Demons would still attack, they would still experience pain and loss, but they had each other, and that’s all that mattered.

THE END
Last edited by marissalu415 on Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marissalu415
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:15 pm

Image Image Image I just caught up and can i just say ImageImage Image That was so sweet an ending. I'm happy for Piper, i'm a little sad for Prue, but at least she's still got Brianna with her. keeping her safe and warm. I have loved this story from the beginning hun. You have a talent. I will deffo be reading your next one... good job Marissa hun.
lilmisshalliwell

Postby marissalu415 » Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:54 pm

Thanks Claire!! *hugs* I'm glad you like the ending. =] I've been reading your story too, haven't had a chance to post, but i'm loving it, it's so good! =]
marissalu415

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:21 pm

lilmisshalliwell

Postby marissalu415 » Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:10 pm

Thanks Claire, thanks Chuckles. *hugs* I've written a good number of section of the new fic, but the reason i haven't posted anything yet is because i'm having trouble coming up with a title, lol. But once i've got one, i'll post the first section. =]
marissalu415

Postby chashkieh » Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:19 pm

Very nice ending! Way to go!!! Image
Char
chashkieh
Shannen Fanatic

Postby ibon » Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:39 am

awww.... i hate endings....*cries*

but i must say marissa that was really great story....i love it sooo much...
ibon

Postby halian » Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:35 am

That could have been the story on TV...... I love this story.... It made me cry, it made me happy.... made me yearn for more....... Way to go, girl... I would definitely read your next fic....
halian
Major Shannen fan

Postby marissalu415 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:17 pm

^Aw thank you, you just made my day! Image

And thanks to everyone, y'all are so sweet!

Charms, i'm so sorry i haven't sent you the sections yet... my computer broke, which is where they are saved. So once i get it fixed i'll send them. Which section is the first you don't have?
marissalu415

PreviousNext

Return to Over to you