On A Rainy Day

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

On A Rainy Day

Postby monstervsangels » Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:43 am

I hope more is coming soon I love this story Image
monstervsangels
Shannen Fanatic

On A Rainy Day

Postby steph » Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:24 pm

Image thaat is reat Image
steph
New Shannen Fan

On A Rainy Day

Postby linnfromnorway » Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:43 pm

Oh i love it!!!!The story is soo good!
Hope more is coming
i love prue and andy fan fictions!!!!!!
linnfromnorway
Major Shannen fan

On A Rainy Day

Postby loveshannen4 » Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:53 pm

grat story Image
loveshannen4
Major Shannen fan

On A Rainy Day

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:56 pm

Summer before 12th Grade

“No, Prudence! Andy has family. You don’t need to be there!” “Why NOT! I love him, Grams!” “You broke up.” “BECAUSE OF YOU!
You have this stupid vendetta against men……Just because your husband left you DO NOT mean you can control my LOVE LIFE! You’re NOT my mother or my father!” Prudence ran up stairs and set by the window of her bedroom.

Phoebe and Piper walked into her bedroom and sat on the bed. “Mr. Trudeau called.” Phoebe told her. “Andy is not doing well. He’s still in a coma.” Piper added. “Thanks.” Prudence told them. She was so lucky that her sisters, her father, her mother and her best friend approve of her relationship with Andy. “Go be with him, Prudence.” Her sisters told her.
“I can’t.” “Yes, you can, Sweetheart.” A figure appeared in her room. “Mom?” The girls look and saw Patty materializing in front of them. They jumped up and embrace her. “My babies…My sweet little girls.
” Patty was thrilled to see her daughters but sad that her eldest was so heart broken. “ I heard about Andy, honey.” “We told Prudence to go see him. She won’t do it.” Piper and Phoebe told their mother. “Oh, Prudence. Go to him….He needs you…He may not think he does, but he does.” Patty told her eldest. “How, Mom? Grams don’t want me near him! She thinks all men are pigs.” She told her mother. “Oh, honey, your grandmother been thinking that every time she divorces a husband! Key thing, girls, don’t listen to her. You want advice on guys come to me….and I will give you the honest answers.” “Thanks, Mom.” They told her. “Prudence, honey…..Andy needs you.” “I was awful to him months ago. I won’t blame him if he doesn’t want to forgive me.” She told her. “He will…..I know. A mother knows things. Go ahead.” Patty embraces them. “Remember, there’s a reason why you and Andy fell in love with each other.” Patty added and then disappeared. Prudence turns to her sisters. “I will go see him. Come with me.” “You sure?” They asked her. “Yes. Come.” Prudence told them and the 3 of them went to the hospital to see Andy.

When they got there they were greeted by Jeff and Megan Trudeau, Andy’s parents, who were delighted to see Prudence and her sisters. Jeff and Megan were very close to the Halliwell’s. They were good friends with Patty and Victor until Patty died years ago and Victor moved away. “I am so glad you’re here.” Jeff and Megan hugged them. “How’s Andy?” The sisters asked. “Not well…..He hasn’t woken up yet.” Megan told her. “Our son is so heartbroken over the breakup.” Jeff explains to her. “So is Prudence.” Phoebe told them and Piper nudge her baby sister, “Phoebe!” Piper scolded her. “It’s alright, Piper.” Prudence told her younger sister. “Jeff and I thought you could talk to him for awhile.” Meg pleaded with her. Prudence couldn’t say no to them.

She walks into Andy’s room and sat with him for awhile, near his bedside. She held his hand……his hands were bruised from the accident. “I am sorry for everything. I missed you so much. A year with out was………horrible. I know I avoided you during the summer and the school year. There were times when I wanted to call you….to hear your voice, but I couldn’t do it…We have to move on. You can find someone who will love you back……you deserve that, Andy. I don’t have time for romance in my life right now. I have rasped…..I have obligation to fill. It would be easier if I had my mother around and my father as well. Andy, I didn’t ask for this. I want romance, Andy. I want it to bad….a life with you and at the same time take care of my family. I wish you knew what was really going on in my life. Maybe if you did, you’d understand. You will find love again…….someone else.” Prudence got up and walk to the door as Andy began to wake up. “Prudence?” “Andy!” She turns around. “I love you, please stay.” He begs her. “I can’t.” She walks up to him and sat besides him. “If you’re asking me to cheat on you, I can’t and I won’t.” “Its over.” “It’s been a year, Prudence! I can’t bare it anymore. What’s the point of living if you’re not in it?” “Don’t say that, Andy. You will find someone.” “No, out of the question.” He kissed her and then looked at her. Tears rolled down her face. “Have you fallen for someone?” “No.” She told him and it was the truth. She hasn’t found anyone else. “Why not?” “Because…”
“Andy!” His parents and nurses walks in…….It was an hour before Prudence and Andy were able to talk again. “Prudence, why not?” Andy asked again. “Because I...” “You love me.” “NO! No!” She cried and he kissed her again. She pulled him away from her. “ANDY! Please!” She stood up. “I know you do. IF you didn’t, Prudence, you wouldn’t have come here.” “I care about you.” She told him. “Andy, you’re going away to college in Chicago. How are we…….even if we are together……..”
“It will work, I know it will. Come with me. We can go to the same college.” “I can’t. Phoebe and Piper need me and Grams…..” “Your sisters are old enough to take care of themselves and so can your grandmother. Penny has her other 2 granddaughters. Prudence, all your life you’ve been doing what she wants you to do. Its time to put your needs first.” Andy told her and Prue thought. He was right. It’s about time she does something for herself. “You told me you want to start your own Photographic Company. You dreamt that since we were kids, remember?” “Yes.” Prue told him. Just then her sister’s walks in along with Victor and Patty “Do it, Prue.” Piper told her. “Go for it, Sis!” Phoebe told her. “Do it, Sweetheart. Don’t worry about your grandmother. I will handle her.” Patty told her eldest. “Go, honey. Follow your dream.” Victor told his little girl. Prue turns to them and hugged them and ran up to Andy. “Yes, Andy! YES! I will go away with you!” She told him and they kissed for the long time. Nurses, the Trudeau’s and the Halliwell’s all applauded them.

2004:

The girls fell asleep on Prue’s lap as she looked down and smiled at them. She got up and carried them into their bedroom and put them to sleep. Just then Andy came home, soaked. Prue greeted him at the door with a big hug. “Glad your home, Andy/” She hung up his jacket.”
“Me too.” I should make myself some tea.” He walks into the kitchen as she followed him. Piper and Leo were already upstairs. As well as Cole and Phoebe. Prudence didn’t hear them come upstairs. “So how is the story telling going, Prue?” “Very well. They fell asleep.” She smiled at him. “Where did you leave it at?” “Mmm. Right where I accepted an invitation to Chicago.” “Oh, where we went to College.” He nodded at her. “ I thought I wait till you tell our daughters our College Years.”
“ That was a fun year” He notice she was quiet. “ What’s wrong?”
“ Nothing. Thinking about Grams….I felt so guilty for leaving California when she got sick.” “ Don’t be, Prue. You came back home when you found out.” “ I know…..but I was hard on her, Andy.”
“ Prue, she hated the fact that we were dating. She hated my guts! And the only time she accepted our relationship was when she got sick. She had no choice.” “ True, Andy. I love going back into times. It’s good.”
“ I love you, Andy Trudeau.” She kissed him. “ Me too, Mrs. Trudeau.”
“ My dad called. He wants to see his granddaughters so I told him we pay him a visit to Santa Monica.” She told him. “ Sound good.” He told her and they kissed again. After they had tea they went to bed.

The next day, everyone slept in on Saturday. Meg and Liz woke their parents up. They wanted to know the rest of the story. “ Please?!” They begged and Andy and Prue agreed. So Andy decided to tell the story.
“ After your Mommy had agreed to go to Chicago with me, I was excited. Her best friend, Liz was able to join us at Chicago as well. We had the best time……….We started our Senior Year…..Of course…..we stayed together through out our Senior Year…….We both went to Chicago for College, but your grandmother got sick……..that………….Changed everything.
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

On A Rainy Day

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:57 pm

Prue got a phone call from Phoebe, who was hysterically crying. Phoebe told her eldest sister have what transpired. “ Prue, you have to come home now!” “ I will be right there, Phoebe.” Prue hung up and went to Andy. “ I have to go home. Grams had taken ill. My family needs me.” “ Want me to come?” Andy asked. “ No, I will call you.” She kisses him goodbye and left for the airport.

Prue arrived to San Francisco hours later, she took the cab to the hospital, where she was greeted by her sisters. Prue spoke with the doctor. “ What happened? Will my grandmother be okay?” “ I am afraid not, Ms. Halliwell. Your grandmother had a massive heart attack…Its luckily she survived this……..She may not be lucky next time.” He told her and walks off. Victor came by and embraces Prue.
“ What I am suppose to say to my sisters? She’s dying, daddy.” She embraces him. “ Your grandmother is strong, Prudence. She will survive this.” “ I can’t tell Piper and Phoebe……I.. I have a decision to make………My family needs me.” “ Honey, what is it?” “ I can’t go back to Chicago. Grams sick and my sisters needs me.” “ You can’t stop living cause…..” “ Daddy, I have been taking care of them since we were kids……This is partly my fault……..I was harsh on her when I left……I don’t want her to die knowing I was harsh with her.” “ I understand, Prue. You have to do what you need to do.” “ I know. Thanks, Daddy.” She hugged him and walked off. She called Andy on her cell phone. “ Your staying?” He asked. “ I have to, Andy…..Grams sick and my sisters needs me. I can transfer to Berkley or something. I am sorry, Andy….I know how much you want me there.” “ No, its okay. Grams sick and you need to be there for her. What kind of a granddaughter would you be if you abandoned her? Despite of how she kept us a part….” “ Andy, please…..I don’t want to go down memory lane.” “ I know. I am sorry. Give Grams and your sisters my love….Keep me posted.” He told her. “ I will.” She hung up and walk into her grandmother’s room and sat with her for awhile. She opened her eyes and looked at her eldest granddaughter.

Prue held her grandmother’s hand. “ Grams, I am here now. I am not leaving, okay.” She told her. “ I….I am sorry.” Penny told her. “No, Grams…..no time to reminisce, okay.”
“ You and Andy…..you two are made for each other. You love him, Prudence. I see that now.” She closes her eyes. “ Just concentrate on yourself, okay.” “ Prudence?” “ Yes?” Prue looks at her grandmother. “ Promise me something.” She told her granddaughter.
“ What, Grams?” “ Be happy…….You and Andy will have a wonderful life together….don’t let anyone stand in the way of that…..I did and…..” She stop and look away. “ I am not here for that long, Prudence.” “ Grams, please don’t say that.” “ Its true. I don’t have much time to live. I am dying, Prudence.” She turns to her. Just then Andy walks in. Both of them turns to him. Prue walks up and embraces him. “ You didn’t have to come, Andy.” “ I had too, Prue.” He kisses her and walk up to Penny. “ I am glad you’re here, Andy. I want to talk to you both……I….I am dying…..I don’t have much.”
She coughs. “ You need your rest, Penny.” Andy told her. “ No…Please listen……I have caused so much grief when it came to you dating my granddaughter…..There’s something you don’t know about us…..well……Prue is scared that if you found out…”
Penny was telling him as Prue walk to the window. Andy stood up and walk up to her.
“ What is she talking about?” “ The reason why she…….I have been keeping a secret from you, Andy. I want to tell you……If I do, I will loose you for good. I love you, Andy.” “ Tell me, I won’t hate you, Prue.” He told her as the nurse walk in and told them to leave so she can check on Penny.

Andy and Prue went for a walk. “ Andy, I have to tell you something and you will not be happy.” “ About what?” Andy asked. “ I have a secret and I….need to tell you.” “ Can I go first?” “ You have a secret too, Andy?” “ No….Something that could change our life for ever.” Andy told her. “ Me first.” She began to tell her everything. I MEAN EVERYTHING! Andy remained quiet as Prue began to tell her secret…….She began to sob and he began to cry……deep down, Andy knew she was keeping a secret from him….” Andy, please…….I love you.” She went to hug him and he backed away and then walked away. Prue began to weep. She sat on the bench and cried. Her sisters came out and sat with her. “ I just told him…..he hates me.” “ He loves you, Prue.” Piper reassured her sister. “ No…its over between us…..he can’t accept the fact that I am a witch and…..” “ He will come around, Prue…he’s not going to give up on love just because you’re a witch.” Phoebe told her.

Prue walk back to her grandmother’s room and told her what had transpired. “ Oh, darling, Andy will come around. Give him time……he loves you. He would be an idiot to leave you because of this. This is why I didn’t want to happen……I didn’t want you to get hurt, Prudence.” “ I know, Grams….You warned me.” “ Don’t worry.” “ I think I have lost him for goof.” “ I don’t think so. I picture you in the future with him.” You do?” Prue ask. “ Yeah, you have a beautiful daughter.” Penny told her and that made Prue smiled. “ Which that would come true. But I have to face reality, its not going to happen.” She gave her grandmother a hug.

Prue went home and sat on her bed, she wept in tears. She grab a picture of her and Andy off her nightstand and stared at it. “ I lost him for good now.” She put her head on her pillow and sobbed.

Over at the Trudeau’s, Andy sat in her father’s den and stared at the ring box in his hand. He was going to propose to Prue tonight.......he had already asked Victor for his permission to marry Prue. Now that Andy knew this secret of hers, he is not sure that there would be a future with her. His parents came home and he greeted him. They wanted to know how Penny was doing and he told him. Andy went into his room and sat on his bed. His mother came up to see him. “ What happened?” Meg asked. “ Prue and I broke up.” “ Oh, honey, what happened?” She ask her son. “ You won’t believe it, Mom.” “ Try me.” She told him. “ Prue and her family had this secret…….” He was about to tell her, Meg and Jeff knew about the secret…..but wanted Prue to tell Andy.
“ What secret, Andy?” Meg wanted to know. “ Its big…” “ So Prue told you.” “ What do you mean, “ So Prue told you?” You knew!” “ Your father and I have known for awhile.”
“ I can’t believe this!” He jumped off his bed and ran downstairs where his father met him at the foyer. “ We wanted to tell you, Andy!” Meg ran after him. “ We thought Prue should be the one to tell you.” Jeff told his son. “ That my future wife is a witch! How long have you known?!” “ A while.” “ How long!” Andy wanted to know. “ Since you kids were small. We acted the way you just did.” Jeff told him. “ Honey, we were stunned when we first found out. But they are nice people.” Meg told him. “ You LIED to me, Mom. You to, Dad!” “ We’re sorry. We wanted to tell you…..We couldn’t. You and Prue love each other.” “ Loved! Past tense!” “ Your going to throw your relationship away because of one little lie? Son, if you do…..You can’t.” “ Dad, Prue lied to me and you two…..” He grab his coat and left……..it began to pour, he didn’t care……

Andy walked to the bridge and watched the rain….he couldn’t believe Prue had lied to him. He took out the ring box and stared at it…

Fair Enough by Beth Nielsen Champan played out in a park below the bridge……

Fair Enough,
There’s nothing more to say,
You closed the door today,
You chose to walk away,

Fair Enough
You won’t see the tears I cry,
Spare me your sad goodbyes,
Let’s keep this cut and dry,

Cause if my love can’t stop you,
Words won’t make you change your mind,
I took a chance to love you,
You broke my heart this time,

Fair Enough,
This is the lesson I have learned,
Soneday the tides will turn,
And you will cry,

Some one will leaves someone stays,
Someone lost but who’s to say,
You risk it all to walk away,

Fair Enough,
The sun will shine again,
Somehow my heart will mend,
And I’ll be fine,
And if my love can’t stop you,
Words won’t make you change your mind,
I took a chance to love you,
You broke my heart this time,
Fair Enough.

Andy saw Prue at the other side of the bridge, she ran toward him, but he walked off, but turns and walk up to her. “ Andy, please let me explain..” “ This is why your grandmother didn’t want us together.” “ No! Yes!” “ This is it. Have a nice life!” Andy walks away. “ ANDY! DON’T!” She ran after him, she fell down in the mud….she scrape her knees and she sobbed.. “ ANDY!”
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

On A Rainy Day

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:57 pm

Back to 2004.

“ How long were you two broken up?” The twins asked. “ For months.” “ Your father had a hard time accepting that I….lied.” Prue told them.” What happened next?” They asked their parents.

1998…

Prue sat outside in the back yard, a couple of days later……Victor came to check on his daughters……..he spotted Prue, who was sobbing over the breakup with Andy…..She later went to the hospital, she received news that Penny will not last by the end of the week. Prue tried to call Andy, but he wouldn’t talk to her. Prue, Phoebe and Piper sat with Penny for hours.

Later, Prue went to the park, with her walkman and listen to some music.” Forever and Always” begun by Heatwave:

"Forever And For Always"

In your arms I can still feel the way you
want me when you hold me
I can still hear the words you whispered
when you told me
I can stay right here forever in your arms

And there ain't no way--
I'm lettin' you go now
And there ain't no way--
and there ain't not how
I'll never see that day....

[Chorus:]
'Cause I'm keeping you
forever and for always
We will be together all of our day
Wanna wake up every
morning to your sweet face--always

Mmmm, baby
In your heart--I can still hear
a beat for every time you kiss me
And when we're apart,
I know how much you miss me
I can feel your love for me in your heart

And there ain't no way--
I'm lettin' you go now
And there ain't now way--
and there ain't no how

[Repeat Chorus]

(I wanna wake up every morning)

In your eyes--(I can still see
the look of the one) I can still see
the look of the one who really loves me
(I can still feel the way that you want)
The one who wouldn't put anything
else in the world above me
(I can still see love for me) I can
still see love for me in your eyes
(I still see the love)

And there ain't no way--
I'm lettin' you go now
And there ain't no way--
and there ain't no how

[Repeat Chorus (2x)]

I'm keeping you forever and for always
I'm in your arms

Prue got up and continued her jogging…..she wanted to make things right with Andy…..A month later, Penny passed away with Prue, Victor and her sisters surrounding her bedside……she was later cremated at Penny’s request.

“ When did you and Mommy get back together?” They asked. “ We got back together 2 months after your great grandmother died…..”

In June, Andy finally got the courage to talk to Prue. “ Hey, how are you?” “ Okay. Getting by. Its hard to….” She stopped. “ Sorry I wasn’t at the funeral.” “ Its okay. It was family anyway. Wasn’t big….Just me, my sister, my dad and her friends. So, how’s your parents?” “ Good. They missed you. Apparently, they knew.” “ They knew?” “ Your parents told them. “ Daddy told me. I didn’t…..I know your upset.” “ No, Prue. I am over it. Believe me I am.” “ I missed you, Andy.” She embraces him, he didn’t push her away.
“ Me too. I am sorry, I….I have accepted it.” “ I am a good person. I am not an evil witch.” “ I know that.” He told her. “ So you ……Liz said that you…..accepted the fact…” “ Yes, Prue. I have. I know it was wrong of me to……” “ I understood why you were angry, Andy. Glad this…..over and we can move on.” “ I agree.” He told her. They were quiet for awhile. “ Liz told me about the ring. You were going to propose to me.”
“ Yes. I still do. I want a future with you.” “ Good. I feel the same way.” Prue told him as they walked to her door and she turns to him. “ I missed, Trudeau. Call me.” She gave him a kiss and walked inside. Andy smiled…..He couldn’t wait to make her his…..forever.

“ Daddy, how did you propose to Mommy?” Liz asked. “ Yeah.” Meg added. “ Well,. I arranged a little getaway at a cabin…” “ Your father went all out…..candles…..the place was decorated.” Prue told them. “ I told your Mommy that we needed a time for our self, so she agreed to meet me at the cabin.” Andy told them. “ When I got there…the place was beautiful. Your father had this tux on…..he handed me some wine and we drank and talked……then he….got down on one knee and told me how much he loved me and he wants me in his life.” “ Then I pop the question and…” “ I accepted your Daddy’s proposal.”
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

On A Rainy Day

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:59 pm

I am almost done with this story, okay

Then I am off doing another one. .Won't be for awhile..

Love and Hugs

Kristin
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

On A Rainy Day

Postby prueprue » Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:49 am

its great so far Image Image
prueprue
Very Important Shannen Fan

On A Rainy Day

Postby Linz » Sat Aug 21, 2004 4:07 am

Lovely story Kris! I am adding to mine again soon! This is really great anI can't wait to read more!

XOXO ,lindsay
Linz
Very Important Shannen Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Over to you