On A Rainy Day

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

On A Rainy Day

Postby daniinicolee » Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:27 pm

AHHH I NEED TO READ MORE LOL CANT STOP NOW!!

great story kristin Image your really good at it!

andy and prue are so cute together Image Image
daniinicolee
Shannen Fanatic

On A Rainy Day

Postby Kristin Marie » Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:33 am

Andy slipped the ring on her finger, got up and kissed her. Carried her to the bedroom and made love.

The next day, Prue called her sisters with the news. Her father was thrilled. They set the date for September….They planned the wedding…….Piper and Leo announced that they are getting married and the 2 sisters agreed to have a double wedding. A few weeks later, Prue got a news that shocked her. “ Miss Halliwell,. Your fine,…..your pregnant…..Miss.
Hello?..” Prue collapsed on the floor and Andy came to her aid. When she woke up, she looked at Andy. “ Andy?” “ Yes?” He held her up. She faces him. “ That was the doctor on the phone.” “ Are you okay?” He asked. “ Yes. Honey, I…..I..” She sat on the chair and he knelt in front of her. She kissed him for a while. “ I have news for you.” “ What?”
He wanted to know. “ I was feeling under the weather, so I went to the doctor for some blood test.” “ And?” He was dying to know. “ Andy, I’m pregnant.” Prue told him, he went white, couldn’t believe it. “ Are you sure?” He couldn’t believe it. He wanted too. He wanted a child…..but he thought we would wait for awhile…….maybe a year…..but not now.” “ I know, Andy. I was surprise too. I was. But I am pregnant and so…..Your happy, are you?” Prue ask him. “ Of course I am happy, honey. I want a baby...” “ I know you wanted to wait and so did I. But maybe GOD want us to have a baby now.” Prue put her arms around him. “ I know you and I both agreed to wait a year…..I don’t know about you, but I am SO EXCITED about this.” “ So am I, so am I, Prue.” He kissed her and picked her up and went upstairs.

Later that night Andy and Prue announced that they will have a baby in 9 months. Leo and Piper announced they are getting married, so the foursome decided to have a double wedding…..

The foursome got married in less then a month………4 months later, the Trudeau’s wanted to know the sex…….

2004.. “ We had no idea what to expect when we saw the doctor.” Prue told her daughters. “ She told us that we will be having 2 little girls.” Andy smiled. “ We were so excited to hear the wonderful news.” “ How did you pick the name?” Liz ask. “ Was it hard?” Meg added. “ No, it wasn’t hard. Meg, you were named after my mother, your grandmother Megan.” Andy told her. “ You Liz, were named after our best friend from High School, Elizabeth…..She was killed when you and your sister was just a baby,” Prue told them,. “ What happened?” “ She was killed in a drive by shooting. 4 guys were acting…stupid and they…” “ They were later punished.” Andy added.

1999 in January, the news of a drive by shooting, shocked Prue and Andy…….Elizabeth was the victim of just a horrible crime…..She was later transported to San Francisco Memorial, where she was put on life support……..Piper, Phoebe and Prue stayed by her bedside. Her doctors were certain that she may not make it by the end of the month…..well, she did….in April, Elizabeth woke up, unable to move any muscle in her body, she was able to talk…. She was able to talk to Prue for awhile. “ I am dying, Prue.”
Liz told her. “ No, Lizzie. Your not. Your going to get better, I just know it.” Prue told her with tears in her eyes. “ Prue…..promise me…..You will tell the girls about how wonderful their Aunt Liz was.” She reached out for Prue’s hands. “ You are my best friend. I love you and Andy so much…..I am glad your married and…..” She coughed and then continue. “ having twins….I wish I could be here to watch them grow up.” “ I am sorry this happened to you, Lizzie. Why!?” “ Don’t be angry, Prue…..Where I am going, I won’t be suffering anymore.” “ You’re my best friend. I need you.” “ Tell Piper and Phoebe that I love them……Your sisters were like my little sisters……I never had a brother or sister……I envied you.” She told her as Phoebe and Piper walked in. Elizabeth reached for their hands and the girls reached out. “ We love you, Liz.” Phoebe kiss her forehead. “ We will miss you…so much.” Piper placed her head on her chest and the sisters embraces her. Prue took Liz’s hand and put it on Prue’s stomach…..the babies were kicking and Liz felt it. “ This is your namestake, Elizabeth..” “ Thank you, Prue.”
“ And Megan…..after Andy’s mom.” “ I love the name.” Liz smiled at her as Cole, Leo and Andy walks in.

In April, Prue gave birth to Elizabeth Marie Halliwell Trudeau and Megan Lynn Halliwell Trudeau…….10 days after the birth, Prue took them to see Liz who was so close to death. Liz was sitting upright in her bed when Prue walks in with Megan and Elizabeth. Prue placed the girls in her best friend’s arms. “ They….are beautiful.” “ Your names stake looks like you, Lizzie.” Prue smiled through her tears. “ I know. But…they look more like you every day.” Lizzie looks up at her and then kisses the girls forehead. Liz held the girls for an hour………the next morning, while everyone was sleeping, Megan and Jeff came by the house…..normally was just to see the girls……but this particular day, it was something else. They all sat at the kitchen table while Prue was feeding Elizabeth and Phoebe was feeding Megan. Megan and Jeff broke the news to their son and daughter in law. Prue got up and handed Elizabeth over to Piper and walked out of the room. Megan ran after her. “ She can’t be dead, Meg!” Prue sobbed in her mother in law’s arms. “ Shh….I know. I know.”

The funeral was a somber one….Prue, Andy, Piper, Leo, Cole and Phoebe were distraught….they couldn’t believe that Elizabeth was finally gone. After the services, Prue and Andy took a walk with the babies.” At least she saw the twins before she died.”
Andy told her. “ I know. Oh, god, I miss her so much.” Prue told him. “ I know. I can’t….She’s gone.” “ They killed her, Andy. Those ruthless teenage boys!” She faces him and they hugged. “ Remember how happy she was when we got married? She was so thrilled when you told her that you were having babies.” “ I was going to ask her to be the Godmother, Andy….I guess I need to find another one.” Prue thought to herself.

Days later, Prue sat her sisters down. “ I think the oldest should be the godmother.” Phoebe told her. “ No….I love you both…..Its hard for me to choose...” “ It would have been easier if Liz was still alive.” Piper told her. “ I know. But Liz and I talked before……We both thought maybe you two could be Megan and Elizabeth’s godmother.” “ Both of us?” They asked. “ Yes…..You two are my best friends now….and you 2 are all I have in a friend.” Prue sobbed as her sisters embraces her.

Months later, Piper and Phoebe became Godparents of Elizabeth and Megan……

“ And that, Girls….is the story of how Mommy and I met and you came into this world.” Andy smiled. “ No more stories, Daddy?!” They pleaded with him. “ No more.” Prue told them. “ Why don’t you go downstairs for breakfast….I am sure Aunt Piper is cooking up the storm…….go ahead.” Prue told them as they scrambled off the bed and ran downstairs. Prue looked over at Andy and kissed him and then went downstairs. “ Oh, the sleepyheads that sleeps and sleeps.” Phoebe poured her sister coffee. “ Thanks, Phoebe. Where is Leo and Cole?” Prue ask. “ Outside with Melinda and Brianna.” Phoebe told her. “ Can we go outside, Mommy?” “ Yes, Liz. You can go.” She told her as Liz and Meg walk out the door, but Liz came in and hugged her parents. “: I wish Elizabeth was still alive…..I would have loved to known her.” “ So would we. She loved you and Meg very much.” Andy told her and she went outside.

Piper, Prue, Phoebe and Andy went out in the back and sat. Cole and Leo joined them, they watch the future Charmed Ones running around and laughing.

Elizabeth legacy will still live on in little Elizabeth Marie Halliwell Trudeau..

THE END!
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

On A Rainy Day

Postby daniinicolee » Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:46 am

BEAUTIFUL STORY!!! Image Image

great story kristin!! Image

xxdani Image
daniinicolee
Shannen Fanatic

Re: On A Rainy Day

Postby Kristin Marie » Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:34 pm

Is it ironic how your own stories brings tears to your eyes.

I miss the good ole days...Some of it I miss.

Kristin Marie
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Previous

Return to Over to you