Fan Fiction written by ShayLuvah (Kris)

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Postby Dianna » Fri Nov 08, 2002 4:59 pm

Kristin wanted me to post this because she's just finished it:

"Matter Of Truth"

SUMMARY: 4-5 network wants to interview Shannen, but doesn't know what network she wants to chose from. She wants to make sure that it will be something to make her feel comfortable and enjoy watching afterward.

Jules Asner, from E! Revealed, located Shannen in her LA home where she shares with her Tv Producer husband, Richard Solomon. Shannen is sitting on her porch, drinking Raspberry Ice Tea and reading her materials for her new tv show, " Scare Tactics " Where she will be hosting soon. Richard arrived home shortly after and joins his wife on the porch. He kisses her and poured him self a drink and sat besides her. Shannen look over at her husband, feeling very lucky to finally find a guy that she loves and to spend the rest of her life with him.

Shannen: Hi, Honey.

Richard: Hi. How was work?

Shannen: Great! I am loving every minute of it.

Richard: I'm glad, Shannen. ( He smiled at her. You can tell the love between these couple. Its magical. )

Shannen: Did you drop the kids off?

Richard: Yes, I did. They want to know when there coming back. They love you, Shannen. They talk about you all the time.

Shannen: I love them too, Rick.

Richard: Pretty soon we will have kids of our own.

Shannen: I hope so.

Richard: ( He smiles at her as the phone rang. He answered it ) Hello, yes, Jules she's right here. ( He handed the phone to her. ) Jules Asner.

Jules: Shannen, it Jules Asner from E! Revealed.

Shannen: Oh, hi. Jules!

Jules: I hope you don't mind me calling.

Shannen: No, its alright. What can I do for you?

Jules: I am hoping we can get together and do lunch tomorrow.

Shannen: Lunch sounds great.

Jules: Great I need to talk to you about something.

Shannen: Okay. Talk tomorrow. ( She hung up the phone and went inside the house and walked up to the kitchen, where Rick is raiding the cabinets.) I missed you, Rick Solomo. ( Shannen put her arms around him )

Richard: I was only gone for 3 hours.

Shannen: 3 hours is long, Rick. Very Long.

Richard: I'm sorry. ( He turns to her and kissed her passionatly.) What did Jules want? ( She told him ) Are you going to do it?

Shannen: I don't know.

Richard: You should, Sweetheart. Have you decided on the others? Image
Last edited by anonymous on Fri Nov 08, 2002 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby Dianna » Fri Nov 08, 2002 5:02 pm

Shannen: Well I know I don't want to do E! True Hollywood Story. A&E seems great and so does Life Time.

Richard: Whatever you decide, Shannen. What ever makes you happy.

Shannen: You are a wonderful man, Rick. ( She wraps her arms around him and hugged and then kissed him. )
You are a sweet and compassionate person.

Richard: So are you.

Shannen: Yeah, right.

Richard: You are so negative.

Shannen: Am not

Richard: ( He made a face at her. ) Oh. Ahah. ( He laughed and so did she. )

Shannen: Okay, maybe just a teeny bit. ( She laughed again. The next day Shannen saw Sarah Michelle Geller, Freddie Prince, Holly Marie and David at the Mall. Richard was at home dealing with the reporters who are calling for Shannen. Her friends were excited to hear what she had to say.)

Holly: Jules called you?

Sarah: What did you say?

Freddie: Did you say yes?

David: That's great!

Shannen: I haven't said anything yet. But I am hoping too.

Holly: What about the others?

Shannen: Still thinking. BUT E! True Hollywood Story is OUT of the question.

ALL: I don't blame you.

Freddie: You could do all of them!

Shannen: That's what my family said. What do you prefer?

ALL: All of them!

David: All of them are wonderful.

Sarah: Jules and A&E are the BEST!

Holly: So much to choose from, Shannen.

Freddie: Lifetime is good.

Sarah: As long as everyone hears your story, Shannen.
That would be great!

Holly: Abolutely! ( the 5 friends continue to chat away. The next day, Shannen went to lunch where she met Jules Asner.
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby Dianna » Fri Nov 08, 2002 5:06 pm

Jules: Hi, Shannen ( She sat across from Shannen )

Shannen: I am getting excited. Please tell me.

Jules: Believe me, I am excited about this too. Okay...Before you decide let me explain something first.

Shannen: Of course.

Jules: Now the show producers and I aren't going to make you the bad person.....that's not our thing....to
ridicule celebrites. We're NOT the media. We do the truth. And revealed is about......just that.

Shannen: Do you always get postive feedbacks?

Jules: All the time. I understand that you have turned down E! True Hollywood Story.

Shannen: Right I am not. What the did was cruel. First the Segment was a waste of airtime, I think. I know my fans were angrey and not pleased. Not to mention the people that I had worked with. I mean they didn't actually interviewed those people. IF you look at the people, you can tell where the interview came from.

Jules: I know. Like Jennie Garth. That interview was on Celebrity Profile awhile back, I think when she was still on the show.

Shannen: Right. I remember getting phone calls after phone calls after it was aired. My mother cried over the phone, my father, I thought was going to have a stroke, my brother and his wife didn't watch it. My seph kids got teased in school and my brother's kids...It was just awful, Jules.
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby Dianna » Fri Nov 08, 2002 5:06 pm

Jules: Maybe you should talk about that. How the media took over your life and messed things up for you. How it affected you. This may be your only chance.

Shannen: I know.

Jules: Why don't you think about it. Give you two days.

Shannen: I will. Thanks, Jules. ( They both left. Shannen went back to work and then went to the Charmed Set where Alyssa embraces her. )

Alyssa: How did your meeting go?

Shannen: Good.

Alyssa: Have you decided?

Shannen: I am not sure yet.

Alyssa: Some advice, Shann?

Shannen: Yes please, Alyssa.

Alyssa: Go for it! Jules is great!

Shannen: I know.

Alyssa: Holly said that you ruled out E! True Hollywood Story? I don't blame you. But do Jules!

Shannen: That what Rick said. ( When Shannen arrived home, she called the man back from E! True Hollywood Story and told them no. But the man wouldn't listen and demanded that she does the program. He even suggested more money. She said its more people's feelings and respecting them then money) Last time you guys did an interview about 90210, you rudly insulted me and bad mouth me in public, not to mention on live national televison. It wasn't even A REAL interview with Jennie, Luke and the rest. It was a fake!

Man: We have no control........

Shannen: Oh, Please!

Man: We can do whatever you........

Shannen: No I said! You want to know why I don't want to do it? You want to know what hell you put my family, friends and my kids through? Why don't you try going to school and have kids throwing food at you, calling you names. Do you have ANY idea of how hurtful it was to my brother's kids and mine.......they were crying when they watched the segment. My husband wanted to sue you....Which I should HAVE! The kids in school couldn't understand why there father was married to Shannen
" The pregnant dog" Doherty.
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby Dianna » Fri Nov 08, 2002 5:07 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It wasn't fair to ANYbody! My husband had the right to grill you earlier and another thing.......DON"T EVER call me again! ( She hung up the phone. Later, Sara, 5 and Ben, 3 came running into the bedroom. ) Hi, kids.

Sara: Can we go for ice cream tonight, please?

Ben: Yeah. Please?

Shannen: I am sure it will be fine. ( She embraces her seph kids. ) I love you both.

S&B: We love you, Shannen!

Shannen: Why don't you go wash up and I will get dinner started. ( She watches them leave the room. She couldn't wait to have kids and expand the family. She went to cook dinner and Rick arrived home and they all ate. Later, Shannen spoke to her parents on the phone.) So, I don't know what to do.

Tom: Do Jules.

Rosa: Do A&E.

Tom: As long as its not that thing.

Shannen: Don't worry, Daddy. I am not doing that thing.

Rosa: That thing is called E! True Hollywood Story, Tom.

Tom: I don't care if it called Fake Hollywood Reporting, Rosa. There ALL horrible, Princess.

Shannen: I know they are.
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby Dianna » Fri Nov 08, 2002 5:08 pm

Later as promised Rick and Shannen took Ben and Sara out for ice cream. Sara wanted to know if Shannen is doing Jules and Shannen shook her head yes while Ben kept jumping up and down on her lap. A day later Shannen left a message on Jules cellphone.

Shannen: Jules, this is Shannen Doherty....I came to a decision and I really would love to talk to you about it. I will in my studio working late tonight. I would love for you to come on by. Thanks. ( When Jules got the message she went to the studio where Shannen greeted her. ) Thanks, for coming.

Jules: Your welcome. What a great studio this is.

Shannen: I will give you a grand tour. ( They went on a tour. )

Jules: So what's the verdict, Shannen?

Shannen: Yes, Jules. I will do it.

Jules: Oh! ( She embraces her. ) This is GREAT! Thanks

Shannen: No, Jules. Thank you. For everything.

Jules: I have a feeling that this will be a good interview.
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby Dianna » Fri Nov 08, 2002 5:08 pm

Jules: I will see you in a few days.

Shannen: Alright. See you then. ( they bid goodbye. Jules hop in the car and drove to back to work. She told her staff and they were pleased. )

Man: GREAT! I am looking forward in seeing her and her family.

Jules: She's really excited about this.

Man: I am glad that she is able to trust us. We are NOTHING like E! True Hollywood Story. She's won't be disapointed.

Jules: No she won't.

ENDING:

Shannen had also called A&E and told them that she will do the interview. A few weeks later after it was aired, she was pleased with the result. Her fans loved the program and so did her friends and family.

THE TRUTH HAS FINALLY BEEN TOLD
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby Kristin Marie » Sat Nov 09, 2002 6:50 am

So my wonderful readers, what do you think of my stories?

_Kristin
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby piperis2cool » Sun Nov 10, 2002 5:42 am

really there cool and good i like them a lott Image
piperis2cool
New Shannen Fan

Return to Over to you