[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Shannen's Daughters: Life In The Limelight

Shannen's Daughters: Life In The Limelight

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Postby shannenchicafan » Fri May 26, 2006 5:50 pm

shannenchicafan
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Linz » Sat May 27, 2006 2:56 pm

ROOSEVELT

There were multiple celebrities at Hotel Roosevelt and there was a lot of drinking and dancing going on! Shannen made sure the girls didn't go near alcohol! They always seemed to want to because some of their friends did but she and Rick wouldn't allow it just because they were young and famous. "Mom let's go dance!" Sarah said. "Okay." Shannen said, taking her daughter's hand. Meg walked over to Jennifer Aniston and talked with her for awhile. "Well I really admire you Jen and I think you are so beautiful." Meg said. "Thank you sweety. You are just charming and also beautiful and very talented for being so young!" Jen said. She was on Vince's arm. "Thank you. You are one of my favorite actresses. I can't wait to see The Break-Up." Meg said. "Well I hope you enjoy it." Jen said. "I will. And you... you are hilarious. One of my favorite actors." Meg said to Vince. He smiled and said, "Thank you." They spoke for about another thirty minutes and went their separate ways. Meg found her Mom and sister in the middle of the dance floor with Mary-Kate and Ashley and Lindsay Lohan. She hugged all three girls. "Hey congrats on your win honey!" Lindsay said. "You deserved it!" Ashley said. Mary-Kate nodded. "Aw.. .thanks girls! I love you." Meg said. "We love you too." They all three said and giggled. Meg took out her digital camera to take pictures of her and her friends and also with her Mom and sister. "Mom.... I am starving." Meg said. "Me too let's go find the food." Shannen said. She had a strawberry margarita in her hand. "Can I please just have one little drink?" Sarah asked. "No honey." Shannen said. "Meg. "Sarah said, whining to her sister. "Mommy... please!" Meg made a sad face. Shannen sighed. "Don't tell your Dad. ONE little sip." Shannen said. "Yes. Okay me first." Sarah said,. "Hey!" Meg said. "I am the oldest remember." Sarah said. Meg squinted her eyes at her sister and she giggled. "Mmm." Sarah said. "Me!" Meg said, taking it from her and sipping it. "Yummy!" Meg said. Sarah laughed. "Well it is good." Meg exclaimed. "Yep and that is all you are getting!" Shannen took her drink back. Meg and Sarah went to sit at a table with Lindsay, MK and Ash while Shannen went to find her friends, Sarah and Holly, and sit with them! The night was long and lasted until 2 a.m. Shannen drove home and by the time they got there, the girls were asleep. They woke up when she pulled in the garage. "That was a fun night!" Shannen said. "Yep." Sarah agreed. Meg just made a sound to show she agreed. They were all three so tired, they put their pajamas on and went straight to bed. They couldn't wait to pick Rick up tomorrow!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~****************
Okay gtg sorry it is short but that';s all I have time for right now!

linz
Last edited by anonymous on Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Linz

Postby kellyloveshannen » Sun May 28, 2006 2:53 pm

kellyloveshannen

Postby Linz » Mon May 29, 2006 3:20 am

Hey Kell! THAT is a GREAT idea! LOL! i would SO love to do that! Idk if I could pull it off but I would sure try!!! I will totally think about that!!! Image I am going to add more soon!

Linz
Linz

Postby yakshax » Mon May 29, 2006 8:49 am

Homes nice so is bed think i might go now have funImage
yakshax

Postby Linz » Tue May 30, 2006 9:02 pm

That is cool Geoff! Sounds nice! I have dance recital this week and Saturday night so I will add more ASAP!

Lindsay
Linz

Postby yakshax » Wed May 31, 2006 8:05 am

Sweet have fun Linds and save some energy for us
yakshax

Postby shannen46 » Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:49 pm

<<What you resist, persists>>
Shannen, thanks for being so authentic!