Shannen's Daughters: Life In The Limelight

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Postby Kristin Marie » Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:24 am

This is a new Shannen story by Lindsay and I. Here's some of it. It's about Sarah and Megan Solomon and what its like for them being in the spotlight.

Shannen Doherty was a busy woman, juggling a job and two kids, Sarah, 3 and Megan, 1. Rick and Shannen are separated; he gets Megan and Sarah on the weekend. Tom and Rosa offered to watch their granddaughters while Shannen worked. Seeing as the girls were babies, they had no idea about the hard time their mother had on the set. Sarah’s pre-school teachers are not allowed to even talk about Shannen and what goes on in the media. The teachers agreed that it would upset Sarah.

Sarah was sitting on the floor, looking at the books on the floor when a kid walks up to her. “ You’re mommy is a jerk!” He yelled at her. “ No, she’s not!” Sarah stood up. “ Don’t say that!” She added. “ She doesn’t know how to be nice to others!” He told her, he didn’t care if he hurts her feeling.
“ Stop saying that!” Sarah began to cry. “ Oh, lookie, Sarah is crying cause she can’t face the fact that her mommy is bad stupid idiot!” He told her as she ran to the other side of the room. A teacher walked over to the boy and scolded him and put him in time out. Then she walked up to Sarah and hugged her. “ Honey, no one hates you’re mommy.” She honestly told her, but Sarah wasn’t sure if she meant it. “ Everyone hates her.” She cried to her teacher. “ No, Sarah. No, that’s not true.” She told her. “ Then why are they being mean to her?” “ Honey.” The teacher took her hand and they walked over to the chair. She sat Sarah on her lap. “ People…when they don’t understand who you’re mother is, they tend to make stuff up. And when they make stuff up, Sarah. That’s called “ Trashy” news.” “ They sale bad magazines?” Sarah asked. “ Yes, Sweetie, they do.” The teacher told her.
“ It’s called tabloids.” She added. “ So no one hates my mommy?” She looks at her teacher. She was still crying. “ No, no. You’re mommy is one of my favorite actress.” The teacher told her and the child’s eyes widen open.
“ Yes. It was on Father Murphy in 1981. And do you know that you and Megan looked so much like your mom when she was a little girl?” The teacher smiled at her. “ Really?” Sarah jumped off her teacher’s lap and looked at her. “ Yes. When I see your mom here or on TV, I don’t think about what the media says about her. I’m more interested in her acting and how good she is.” The teacher told her. “ Now, don’t worry about what other people think of her here. She’s yours and Megan’s mother and that will never change, Sweetie.” The teacher smiled at her and so did Sarah. Sarah went to her desk and read.

Later on that night, Sarah told Shannen what happened. Shannen, Megan and Sarah were on the bed, Shannen were reading to her daughters a bedtime story. “ Honey, you just have to ignore them. “ It’s hard, Mommy.” Sarah told her. “ I know it its.” Shannen told her and they hugged. She continued to read to them. Later, she put Megan to sleep and then went back to Sarah. “ I wish I can go to work with you.” Sarah told her mother. “ You can’t, Sweetie. When you and Megan are older, I’ll let you.” Shannen kissed her daughter good night and shut the light and left the room.

2 years later, Megan is 3 and Sarah is 5. Shannen is still doing Beverly Hills, 90210. It was Saturday Morning, She went downstairs and into the kitchen to make herself some cappuccino before her daughters, Sarah and Megan woke up. She sat on the couch in the living room and turned on the TV and the news came on. “ Reports that Shannen Doherty star of Beverly Hills, 90210 was caught driving drunk, have recently come up. Onlookers say she was leaving the club last Saturday Night and was heavily intoxicated. Her two daughters, Sarah and Megan were at their father, Rick Solomon that weekend.” The story then ended. Rage and anger filled Shannen’s body. She stood up, shut the TV and threw the remote on the couch. “ I was AT there Christmas Program last Saturday Night! The stupid things people make up.” She walks into the kitchen and put her mug in the dishwasher. “ They can talk about me all they want, but when it comes to my daughters, that CERTAINLY OUT of the question!” The phone rang and she answered it. “ Are you okay, honey?” Rosa voice beamed over the phone. “ No, Mom. I’m not.” Shannen walks to her daughter’s room, peeked in and then close the door. “ Shannen, they can write about you all they want. Let them! Mom, I’m tired of there endless garbage about me.” Shannen told her mother as she walks into her room and sat on the bed. She could hear a door opening up and sees Sarah running up to her. “ Mommy?” Sarah sat besides her mother. Shannen kissed the top of her daughter’s head. “ Morning, baby.” She smiled. “ How’s Sarah and Megan?” Tom cut in. “ Fine, Daddy. They are just fine.” Shannen looked at her daughter. “ Grandpa says hi.” “ Hi, Grandpa. I love you.” Sarah told her grandfather. “ I love you too, princess.” Tom told her.” Mommy!” Megan ran up to them. “ One thing I won’t let them do, Daddy and that’s too talk about my kids.” “ Of course. Honey, don’t worry. They’ll get a new hobby soon.” Tom told her. “ Thanks. I have to go. I promised my girls that I’ll take them to the park and such.” Shannen told her parents and they hung up.

After Shannen and the girls had breakfast, got dressed and took care of the animals, they left for the day. It was a beautiful Saturday morning. When they arrived at the park, there were swarm of reporters waiting to talk to Shannen and take pictures of her, Megan and Sarah. “ Mommy, why are they here?” Megan point to the reporters. “ They are just mean people, Meg. They just want to hurt our mom.” Sarah told her baby sister. “ But why, Sarah?” Megan asked as Sarah knelt down to her level. “ I don’t know why. They think Mommy did stuff. They are not true, okay. So.. we have to tune them out.” “ How, Sarah?” “ Don’t listen to them. Ignore them.” Sarah told her. “ I’ll try, but it’s hard.” Meg told her sister.
Last edited by anonymous on Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby Kristin Marie » Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:25 am

“ Hey, there’s the bitch! There’s the bitch!” 3 reporters ran up to Shannen, sticking their microphone in her face. “ Tell us about Bonita Mooney? Is it true you punched her in the face?” “ There reports that you used claws.” The second reporter told her. Shannen turns to her daughters, who were behind her. Megan and Sarah were in tears. Shannen wanted to console them. She turns to the reporters. “ Tell us, Shannen. What is it like to be the bitch of the century?” “ My daughters and I are here having fun. I work all day, I don’t get to spend time with my babies, cause I’m working and they are with their grandparents. So this it the ONLY time I get to be with them. So if you kindly take a hike..a long hike!” Shannen turns around, took her daughter’s hands and walked to the other side of the park. But the reporters wouldn’t give up. They continued to follow her and take pictures, but little did Shannen know, that the pictures of her daughters would be in the paper, first thing Monday Morning. Shannen and her daughters went on with what they were doing, ignoring the reporters.

“ When will they stop?” Sarah asked her mother as they drove to Rick’s house, to drop off the kids for the weekend. “ I don’t know, Sarah.” “ Will they ever stop, Mommy?” Sarah asked. “ I’m not sure, baby.” “ I want them to stop.” Megan told them. “ So do I, Meg. So do I.” Shannen told her youngest daughter as she parked in Rick’s driveway. Sarah and Megan ran out of the car and into Rick’s arms. “ Hey. My precious angels.” He kissed them on the cheeks and hugged them. “ Hi, Rick.” Shannen smiled at him. Although they were divorced, they remain friends. They all walked into the house. When the girls were in the family room, Rick and Shannen were able to talk in the kitchen. “ I saw the news, Shannen. I’m sorry.” “ Me too. I don’t mind them talking about me, but when it comes to our daughter’s, I don’t have patience for that.” She told him and he nodded. “ I agree.” He told her. He still loved her, but he knew that being a part was better than being together. “ I was thinking..I have to work late on Monday..So could you..drop the Megan and Sarah off at my parents?” “ Sure, of course.”
“ Thanks.” Shannen told him as she walked into the family room to say good bye to her girls. “ I’ll see you both on Monday Night when I get home. Daddy will drop you off at grandpa’s and grandma’s.” She hugged them.
“ Okay. I love you, Mommy.” Megan hugged her. “ Me too, Mommy. You’re the best!” Sarah did the same. “ I love you both very much.” She kissed them on the cheeks and hugged them. She stood up and walked to the foyer. “ I’ll call school and tell them that the girls won’t be in class.” Shannen told them. “ Have you agreed with tutoring them on the set?” Rick asked. “ I think so. I want them to be around other kids their age. I want them in school, Rick. I can’t barricade them. Not fair to them.” “ True. I would want our daughters to have friends. But now, they’re young.” Rick told her. “ I’ll see. Girls, I’ll call you in the morning.” She turns to Rick. “ I’ll let Dad and Mom know that you’re dropping them off.” Shannen told him and left.

Monday Morning, while Shannen was at work; a paper was in her trailer.
“ NO! NO! THOSE IDIOTS!” She couldn’t believe what she was reading. On the cover read: “ Shannen Doherty abuses her daughters.” Shannen’s face turned bright red. Then she opens up to the article. “ Shannen is a bad mother, she works all day and just abandons them. What a cruel mother!” One witness at the park claims. “ I saw Ms. Doherty hit Sarah. It was awful, she poor thing was weeping!” the 2nd witness claims. “ Rick Solomon should sue Shannen for custody of Sarah and Megan.” The 3rd claims.” Shannen Doherty should NEVER been a mother in the first place!” Shannen read out loud and threw the paper on the floor. She was furious. “ I’m a good mother. I’m A GOOD MOTHER! Damn it, how dare they talk about my babies?” She thought out loud.
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby shannen46 » Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:05 pm

Aww, it's a great story! I cried Image I wish all the world can read this.
Don't you have on your Country publishers that can publish your books for a little money. I don't know if you understand me,because in my country we have it, and they're good for new writers.
I wish your books be on the world someday! Image
<<What you resist, persists>>
Shannen, thanks for being so authentic!
shannen46
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby barbara » Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:33 pm

It's a great story!Image
You're very talentedImage
I hope that everybody will read it! It's so Image
barbara
Shannen Fanatic

Postby shannenchicafan » Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:04 pm

sis more please

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan

Postby kt73 » Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:08 pm

its great! it seemed soo real, i was getting angry with all the reporters in your story. i think shannen will make an amazing mum one day!
well done again!Image
kt73

Postby Kristin Marie » Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:13 am

She paced around in her trailer. She couldn’t stop crying. “ When will they leave me alone?” Shannen sat on her chair and sobbed in her hands. Seconds later she looked up took her script and walked inside. One of the reporters, from the National Enquirer walked up to her. “ I heard that Sarah isn’t Rick’s daughter? You slept with another man, is that true?” He faces her. “ I have nothing to say. Leave me alone.” She tried to walk away, but he barricaded her against the wall. “ So, let’s hear it. I also heard that Megan is adopted.” He told her. “ So tell us, you tramp?” The 2nd reporter spit at her. “ I have to get to work.” Shannen found a way to get free from them and walked into the studio.

When her job was over, she walked to her trailer and saw the writing on the door: The Tramp that slept with many men. “ ARG!” So furious, she walked to her car. She didn’t want to walk in her trailer. She stopped by her car and cried again. Her cell rang; it was her brother, Sean. “ Hey, sis. What’s up?” He asked his sister. “ Sean, the reporters were here harassing me.” She honestly told her brother. “ Did they hurt you, Sis?” “ No. Not really. They barricaded me against the wall and called me a tramp.” She told him. “ What else, Shannen? I’m on my way!” Sean told her. “ No, Sean. Please?” “ No, butts. Stay still. I’m on my way.” Sean told her and they both hung up. An hour or 2 later, Sean arrived. Shannen showed him the trailer door. “ You need to file a complaint.” He told her.
“ I can’t. They’ll continue to do it. What the bother?” “ What did they say?” Sean asked as he took a wet paper towel to take off the writing.
“ That I had an affair behind Rick’s back. And that Sarah isn’t Rick’s daughter and Megan was adopted.”
“ OH, PLEASE!” Sean sighed. He couldn’t believe how stupid those people were. “ You know, Sean. I don’t mind them talking trash about me. I can take. BUT when they talk trash about Megan or Sarah…that’s when I get really angry.” Shannen walked in her trailer. Sean saw the paper on the couch and looked at it. “ Shannen Doherty abuses her children.” Sean turns to his sister and tore up the paper. “ This is ridiculous, Shannen. You have to do something.” Sean told his sister. “ They’ll stop.” Shannen told him. “ When, Sis? When they hurt you? When they hurt my nieces? Shannen, they can’t get away with this!” “ Sean! You sound like Daddy. Stop it.” She told him as she gathered her stuff and walked out of the trailer with Sean. She locked up and they walked to the car. “ Just be careful with them. I don’t trust them.” Sean told her. “ I know. I have to pick them up at Dad and Mom’s.” “ I’ll come. I haven’t see Mom, Dad, Sarah and Meg in a month.” Sean told her. He’s been busy with cases last month, so he hasn’t been able to bond with his family. Shannen followed Sean to their parent’s house.

When Sean and Shannen got to the house, the girls ran outside to greet them. “ Mommy! Uncle Sean!” Sarah ran into their arms. “ Mommy!” Megan joined them. “ Hey, girls?” Sean hugged them. “ We missed you, Uncle Sean.” Megan told him. “ I missed you too, Meg. I got you and Sarah a gift.” Sean told them. “ Sean?” Shannen scolded her brother. “ Thank you, Uncle Sean!” The girls thanked him. “ It’s a t-shirt.” He took it out of the bag that was in his backseat. “ Aunt Leslie and I got this for you when we were away.” He handed the t-shirt to his nieces. “ Where is Aunt Leslie?” Sarah asked. “ She’s on a case, Sarah. But you’ll see her soon.” He told her and turns to Megan who was trying to put hers on, but couldn’t so Sarah help her. “ Here, Silly.” Sarah laughed as she helped her sister. Tom and Rosa came out and they all bonded over everything in their lives. “ Tell Mom and Dad, Shannen?” He told her. “ No. I don’t need too.” Shannen told him. “ Tell us what, Sean?” Rosa asked her son.
“ Some reporters were harassing Shannen today at work.” Sean told them. “ WHAT!” Tom raised his voice. “ Those idiots! You need to sue them, Shannen!” Tom told her as Shannen waves to her daughters, motioning to go in the car. “ I don’t have too, Daddy.” She told him as Megan and Sarah ran up to Tom and Rosa and hugged them. “ Bye, Uncle Sean.” Sarah hugged him. “ Aunt Leslie and I will see you this weekend, Sweetie.” Sean hugged her and Megan. “ Bye, guys.” Shannen hugged her family and she and the girls got in the car and Shannen drove off.

When they got home, Sarah and Megan played out in the backyard while Shannen cooked dinner for her and the girls. “ Hey, little one.” A tall-lanky man sat besides her. “ What’s that?” Megan asked, pointing to something in the man’s hand. “ That’s a camera. To take pictures of you and Sarah.” He told her. “ You know my sister?” Megan’s eyes brightened up. “ Very well. Since you both were babies. I know your mother as well.” He told her. “ She’s famous.” Megan smiled. “ I know, she’s also a bitch too.” He told her as Megan stood up. Sarah, who was just coming out from inside ran up to her sister.
“ Sarah, he knows our mother!” Megan told her.
“ Megan, come here.” Sarah grabbed her sister’s hand and they walked away. She leaned down to Megan. “ Don’t DO THAT, Meg. He’s a bad guy. He hates our mommy.” “ But..” Meg started to say something. “ Megan! Sarah!” Shannen walked out of the to the yard and saw the reporter with the camera, he took pictures; Shannen ran to him, grabbed the camera and flung it across the field. She then took her daughter’s hands and took them inside. “ Stay here AND don’t move!” Shannen told them as she closed the slider. She turns to face the man. “ How DARE YOU talk to my daughters? AND how dare you go on someone’s property and harass him or her. OUT! NOW!” Shannen screamed. “ You broke my camera!” He yelled at her. “ Good! Next time, it will be your nose, I break!” Shannen hollered and walked inside to call Sean. “ I’m glad you’re filing a complaint, sis.” Sean told her.
“ I’ll have the paper drawn up.” He added. Weeks later, it went to court. The reporter was fined 500 dollars worth of damages and to stay, FAR away from Shannen and her daughters. Shannen was happy to have won that case. But the media was still going after Shannen like there’s no tomorrow. Sad thing is, Megan and Sarah will ALWAYS be in the news, cause they are the daughters of a celebrity.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby Linz » Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:56 am

Okay guys I have a lot to add but I will add it ASAP, I promise!!!! I LOVE writing stories like this!!! I just thought that Kris would like to write a story like this and I asked her so we decided to do it together! Image Its awesome writing stories about Shannen! Image Anyway, I'll add soon! Image

-Linds
Linz

Postby shannenchicafan » Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:32 am

love the new part.

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan

Next

Return to Over to you