Another way free

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Another way free

Postby monstervsangels » Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:23 pm

This is my first fan fic ever so please go easy on me Image, Chris is in this because i thought he was taken out too soon in the original. And LOVED Zankou so got him back too. So here goes :

Prue sat in Phoebe's chair, she had been away on other missions and had just got back, being a whitelighter was tough but she enjoyed it. She smiled as she saw Phoebe enter with Elise behind her.

'...you have a deadline and we have a deadline to run too, so you have the photo shoot in the morning at 8am sharp.' Elise smiled at Phoebe

'But Elise, I cant, I have all these letters to answer, a brunch to get ready for and an interview at 2pm....'
PHoebe started to explain.

'No, Phoebe, that all has been taken care of this is much more important, oh and no family problems so you can try and sneak off.' Elise turned and started walking out the door.

'But Elise...' Phoebe's words were lost as Elise had already gone. Damn it she said to herself how am i going to get out of this one, Prue smiled as she watched Phoebe reading her letters.

She was proud her sister had grown up and got a job, but not so with her record of men, Cole well she'd tried helping him help Phoebe with coming too terms with herself. But Phoebe rejected all the help, then there were a few more till Jason came on the scene, now he had been a catch and she had set it all in motion for a happy ending.
She could've kicked Phoebe for not forgiving herself and cole and moving on, but that was Phoebe she thought to herself.

As for whats his face, she thought cant remember he was so short in time that it didnt matter, all that mattered was she was there to help PHoebe and her sisters.

Stroking Phoebe's hair, as she orbed silently out, 'Whose there?' Phoebe jumped around as she felt something touch her hair.

'Only me,' Jenny replied as she walked in the door, 'sorry i wasnt at the desk, but heres your calls, new requests for interviews, any changes to the diary? oh and one more thing Jason is back in town tomorrow.'
Jenny smiled at this bit of news, knowing what had happened between Jason and Phoebe, she was quietly cheering for them to reunite.

'Ok, yeah a few changes to the diary' then she stopped looked at Jenny 'What do you mean Jason is back tomorrow?, he's living in Hong Kong and wont be back.'

'Not according to the grape vine around here.' Jenny took the diary from Phoebe, and walked out smiling.

Phoebe sat in her chair her mind in a whirl, how could this be, she thought after all that happened??.

Back in the manor Piper and Paige were cleaning up after a party from the night before, 'WOW, that was a great party we had last night and demon free too.' Paige was picking up paper plates and napkins and putting them into the rubbish bag, while piper was collecting glasses, 'Yeah it was, wonder why Zankou didnt take the chance to ruin a good party?'

'Hey dont ask those questions or next time it wont be so peaceful.' Paige replied

'True' Piper grinned at Paige, 'That Mark was all over you, did you get his number?'

'He's offered me a job, back in social work.' Picking up some more plates.

'Oh good, glad your getting back into that, you must've missed it all this time?' Piper grinned pleased Paige was going back to what she loved doing.

'Yeah I am, there thats that cleaned up, now for the kitchen.' as she walked into the kitchen.

Prue had orbed into Wyatts bedroom, 'Leo!, Leo!' she called in a loud whisper too Leo who was on the other side of the room.

'What?' he turned around, saw Prue standing there 'Prue!, why dont you just talk a bit louder so the girls can hear you?'

Leo scolded her gently, closing the door so they wouldnt be heard, 'What are you doing here?'
Prue looked at him with sad eyes, 'It's been a while I know Leo, and i know its hard keeping me secret especially after...' she trailed off thinking about him not being a whitelighter anymore.

'I know, but its worth it, I'm a family man now.' smiling over at Wyatt asleep in his bed.

'Leo, listen I havent got long..' Prue filled him in on what she knew about Zankou.
monstervsangels
Shannen Fanatic

Another way free

Postby monstervsangels » Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:45 pm

Phoebe walked into the manor, 'HELLO!' as she walked into the lounge, 'Hi Pheebs' Piper smiled at her, come into the conservatory, Paige and I are taking a break and she's got some good news' smiling at Paige waiting for her to tell.

'What?' Phoebe asked as she sat down with a drink in her hand.

'You know that Mark I was talking to last night...'

'Yeah, I know the one' Phoebe grinned and giggled.

'Oh stop, it wasnt like that, he's offered me a job in social work again.'

'But what about magic school and your personal destiny?' Phoebe looked at Paige.

'You dont think I would...' she stopped

'Its Clear!' was all they heard, as they went too investigate what was going on in the lounge.
5 demons stood there looking around, not noticing the women walk in,

'WHAT THE!!' Piper blew up the nearest demon.

'ATHAME!!!!' Paige shouted as it came flying at her, returning it another demon, as fire balls and athames were being thrown.
AS Phoebe went to attack another demon, he and the remaining two demons shimmered out, the girls stood looking at each other.

'Demon free time is over then.' Paige looked at her sisters.

Upstairs Chris orbed in behind Leo, 'Hey dad, guess what I....' he trailed off looking at Prue and Leo standing hugging. Thoughts of seeing Prue standing by while his mother Piper died, when he was 14 ran through his mind. He couldnt forgive her or understand why his father would hug her of all people.

Leo jumped up, 'I can explain..', 'Save it DAD' came the sarcastic reply, as they heard the commotion downstairs, 'Chris you go down, Leo you stay here you cant do anything without your powers.' Prue looked at Leo's sad face.

Chris looked at her 'How do you know my...' he was cut short 'GO NOW!' Prue said forcefully he didnt think to question again and orbed down to the lounge.

'Talk to you later Leo.' Prue orbed out after the demons, as Leo ran down the stairs to the lounge, 'Who attacked?' he asked 'Everyone ok?'

'We're fine,' Paige said

'But demon free time is over, back to normal.' Phoebe picked up the cushions.

'We're fine, just a few demons trying it on' Piper said as she bent to pick up the lamp.

'Why didnt you call me?' Chris looked at his mom anxiously, 'Its ok Chris, nothing we havent handled before...' she stopped looking at his face.

Something she hadnt seen before but fleetingly glimpsed at now, at how vunerable he had looked.
'Not this time, not with Zankou in charge, its worse than the source.' Chris looked at the girls and glared at Leo.

'Zankou cant be worse than the source, we defeated him we can defeat Zankou.' Phoebe looked at Chris and noticed the glare at Leo.

'Uh, is there something going on between you guys we should know about?' Paige had seen it too.

Down in the underworld, Sharmax and the others shimmered into Zankous presence, 'My Lord!' Sharmax bowed toward Zankou.

'YOU IDIOTS!!!' Zankou raged, 'but we didnt see The Charmed Ones.' Albark begun.

'No you didnt, because you were meant to stay CLOAKED!!!' He spat the words out at the demons, as Prue settled behind a rock cloaked from their prying senses.

Zankou, paced up and down in front of the demons, wondering what to do with them, 'You lost me 2 good demons, 2 demons we need for the main attack.'

'We're sorry, my Lord' was all sharmax said.

'Get out of my sight, and tell the others, NO ONE is too go after the Charmed Ones until I say so!!'

'YES MY LORD!!' came the chorus as they shimmered out, Prue too the opportunity to orb back to the manor.
Last edited by monstervsangels on Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
monstervsangels
Shannen Fanatic

Another way free

Postby monstervsangels » Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:16 pm

Piper looked at Leo and Chris, 'You two wanna tell me whats going on or do I have to blow it out of you?'

'Nothing's wrong.' they chorused, as they looked uneasily at each other.

Chris walked to the kitchen as Leo walked back upstairs, in the kitchen Prue stood cloaked wishing she could touch Chris they had so much to discuss. But he did know she was there, and he couldnt believe his aunt Prue was back before it was too happen.

He knew also if she was there something terrible was going to happen before he was even a year old, 13yrs before it was due to happen, it wasnt time for his parents to die yet. Or his aunts, he had hoped Phoebe would've found someone nice again.
As he stood against the sink, Paige and Phoebe walked in, 'Ok, what was that all about?' Paige got straight to the point.

'Nothing....' Chris started

'Dont tell us nothing, when people tell us nothing it means something, now tell us.' Phoebe looked stressed, she didnt need this with the photo shoot coming up in the morning. Let alone finding out that Jason was back in town the next day.

'Look, its nothing, HONEST' Chris looked at the girls straight faced he had to get them thinking of Zankou or he couldnt stop himself blurting out about Prue.

'Now these demons who were they, you should be checking the book of shadows.'

'We will once we get to the bottom of whats...' Paige started, 'uh did anyone feel that??' she stood looking around

'Feel what?' Phoebe looked at Paige who had felt someone touch her hair. 'Someone just touched my hair?'

'ATTIC NOW!!' CHris grabbed his aunts and orbed up into the attic.

'But Leo, you cant hide whats going on for long you know it always comes out and the longer you hide it the worse I will be...' Piper stopped in mid sentence as Paige, Phoebe and Chris orbed in.

'Whats....' Piper looked, 'Demons!' Chris said forcefully anything to keep them from finding out Prue was around the manor.

'Where? I dont see....' Phoebe looked at Chris 'Are you jsut saying that to change the subject?'

'No, but dad go check on Wyatt and me' looking at Leo intensely.

'We'll talk later mister!' Piper looked at her son as he followed Leo out of the attic and into Wyatts room.

'Dad, I know about Prue!'

Leo looked at Chris, 'How could you know?, I havent told anyone about her.'

'Uh future here dad know most of it already.' Looking around Chris asked Prue to decloak. As she did they hugged as it had been a while, 'Explain later, but Grams is going too be upstairs any minute and you need to know about Zankou.'

Prue and Chris had more to talk about, but they first needed to fill each other in with what they had gathered in their missions all over the underworld and in elderdom or as Piper called it lala land. Leo looked on, even the elders didnt know this, well when had they been of any use he thought.

Piper was looking in the book of shadows, while Phoebe was mixing potions and Paige was putting the crystals all over the attic.

'Great, just what I need I have a photo shoot in the morning, a deadline tonight, a bunch of demons...' Phoebe moaned as she stirred the potions.

'Whats new?' Piper looked annoyed at Phoebe, 'We've had demons for the past 7 and a half years, Paige here for 3 and a half of those.'

'I know but I've got a job now and .......' she looked up at Piper who was glaring at her.

'Oh poor Phoebe, I've got kids, a club, a husband whose a fallen angel, and demons to keep from attacking, you know your not the only......'

As Piper was letting her frustrations out on Phoebe, grams orbed in, 'Is this a bad time to visit, or can anyone join in?' she smiled at them.

'one who hates doing this.' Piper moved her stare to her grams who was standing a few feet in front of her.

'GRAMS!!' Paige hugged her tightly, 'what brings you down here, we didnt call for you.'

'Oh shes so smart, but cant i just come and visit once in a while?' smiling at the girls

'Sure you can Grams.' PHoebe hugged her tight.

'Ok Grams, what gives, you dont come here of your own accord without something being wrong.' Piper walked towards here and hugged her tightly.

They missed their grams and missed their mother too, it was always too long between visits and they hadnt had much time to catch up the last time they had come down. They knew grams and their mom would be watching over them, but it wasnt the same as having them here in solid form.

'Oh ok, since you wont let me be till I tell you, but Phoebe you better stand where you are I got a surprise you might not like.' with that she waved her hand and orbs appeared next to her.

Cole formed into his human self, as the girls looked at him in astonishment, 'How the hell?' Piper went to blow him up.

'Uh no Piper, you cant...' Grams stood in front of Cole

'WHY THE HELL NOT GRAMS!!!' Paige yelled, she was hurt that he was here, he'd hurt her family when she was just getting to know them.

'We vanquished you.' Phoebe said quietly, then took a running leap to kick him, as he dodged she fell the the ground.

'Thats Phoebe for you, always rushing in and falling on her backside.' Cole smiled at them.

'OH SHUT UP!' Piper glared at him 'Grams how could you bring him here after all that has happened?'

'I'll explain in a moment...' while Grams explained to the girls, Prue, Chris and Leo organised for baby Chris and Wyatt too be sent some where safe.

Orbing into his grandfathers house, Chris put the boys down in their beds in the spare room, walking into the lounge. 'Oh thought you were here, you want me to babysit you and your brother right?' Victor smiled at Chris as they hugged.

It had been a while since they had last talked and spent some time together, he knew what kept Chris away but if he could help he'd do anything that was humanly possible.

Back in the underworld the demons had gathered in the great hall too discuss what they were going to do about Zankou. 'I say we just attack en masse and destroy him, we have more than enough.....' Hedron didnt finish his sentence as he went up in flames.

A hush fell over the cave, as Zankou shimmered in looking about him at the demons he knew he had to talk fast and convince them he was right.
Last edited by monstervsangels on Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
monstervsangels
Shannen Fanatic

Another way free

Postby monstervsangels » Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:55 pm

Demons were eyeing up Zankou, all thinking how they could take him out or how they could suck up to him.
Zankou had risen from the depths of the demon scum, he killed, demons, witches, warlocks. Anyone and anything that got in his way, he had gained many powers, especially from the source before the charmed ones had vanquished him.

He had practicised every day on anyone that dared threaten him, or just on a whim. Raising his hands the demons fell silent, 'Fellow demons, I know we have lost many friends, and enemies from attacking the charmed ones..' demons all about mubbled agreement.

'SO, what are we going to do about it ZANKOU??' Parmus walked forward, he wasnt impressed with how things were going with destroying the charmed ones.

Grinning Zankou looked at Parmus, 'If you all can have some patience, and not attack them head on all the time, and help me in the quest for becoming not only the next source but the killer of the charmed ones.....'

A great rumble went through the cave, demons were shouting over each other, chaos as demons tried to be heard with arguements for and against.

In the attic, Chris and Leo walked in, 'Uh hi guys' Cole smiled at them. Sitting on the couch with Grams, Piper, Phoebe and Paige were standing in front of the book of shadows glaring at them.

'Grams, whats he doing here?' Leo looked around taking in the atmosphere, that he could cut with a knife.
'Hi Cole! Glad you could.......'

'WHAT? You know about this?' Piper took a few steps towards Chris, anger boiling up inside. 'How could you know and NOT TELL US?' Phoebe looked wounded, furious that Cole had not only come back but orbed too.

'Because things have changed...'

'Changed my butt,' replied Paige, 'He's evil, he never changed after becoming the source and we vanquished his sorry butt.'

'ENOUGH!' Grams stood up, 'just because you were too selfish and self centred Phoebe...'

'ME? how could you say that, how can you stand there and defend him?' PHoebe came towards her grandmother, her face red with tears of self pity. Fists clenching and unclenching, wanting to smack Cole across the face.

'Oh, can it Phoebe!' came the reply, 'you had your chance you ruined it, he tried helping but you vanquished him. Alot else happened after that which he can tell you later but for now we have some serious busines too attend.'

Grams face was grim as she said it, looking at her granddaughters and the men, her heart ached that she wasnt going to be able to be a part of kicking demon butt. But she wasnt going to let them handle him on their own either, and how were they going to tell them about Prue??

Prue stood cloaked behind the girls, a smile as cheered on her Grams speech, she was talking with both Chris and Grams telepathically. Trying to stop them telling them about her being there, but also about how to help them stop Zankou.

'Ok, since we have beaten Zankou before now, we can do it again. Its easy...' Piper tried to brighten up the air a bit but to no avail.

'You cant this time mom..' Chris looked at her, his jaw set firmly. 'he's alot smarter, alot tougher than any demon you have come across before.'

'We've beaten the source, so we can beat Zankou.' Paige replied, as though this was just another demon too vanquish and looking at Cole who was smiling.

'Dont look at me, your grams and Chris are right he's alot worse than the source, even when I WAS Balthazar.' Cole set his jaw just as firmly as Chris's a determination to get the girls too listen.

'Oh thats going to be easy too vanquish then.' Phoebe snidely remarked. Looking at Cole, daring him to prove her right that he was still evil.

'Look phoebe, you need to deal with whats happened, dont take out your problems on me. We cant be...' he got part way through saying it.

'I HAVE PROBLEMS!!!' she screamed, 'ME?? YOU were the one who I LOVED, who I TRIED to save!!!' she came towards him menacingly.

Leo jumped in between them 'Thats enough, what Grams has to say needs to be said and the sooner the better.'

'Everyone downstairs i'll grab the book, and we can make a game plan. Chris go find out what the elders know about whats going on.'

Anything to keep them from attacking Cole, he knew what the elders would say. They knew nothing as always, but would also try and find Prue and get her away from the girls when they needed her the most.
He raged at the fact he'd lost his powers, when he knew the girls were about to go into the biggest battle they had ever encountered.

As Chris orbed out, everyone headed downstairs silently, going into the lounge, Piper standing up asked if they would like something too drink. Cant make plans without some refreshments, she walked into the kitchen as Grams walked in behind her.

Phoebe and Paige sat on the couch, with Leo and Cole sitting in the chairs opposite. 'How come you can orb now?' Paige threw dagger looks at Cole as she asked.
Prue sat on the arm of his chair with a hand on his shoulder, willing him not to lose his temper.

'Easy, after you vanquished me, I met up with someone I knew..'

'WHO?' Phoebe shot this more of an acqusation than a question. 'Noone in their right mind would, and hang on Leo how come you never told us he was a whitelighter?'

Piper and Grams stood in the kitchen, Piper making the drinks and Grams organising some food. 'You know Piper its not as bad as it seems..' grams tried softening the idea of Cole being back in their lives.

'NOT as bad, Grams we're talking Cole here for crying out loud.' Piper glared at her grandmother, trying to get her head around how and why Cole and become to all sense and purposes a whitelighter.
monstervsangels
Shannen Fanatic

Another way free

Postby monstervsangels » Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:48 pm

Chris had orbed upto the golden gate bridge, a couple of minutes up here and they wouldnt know he hadnt been upto lala land. As he stood watching the traffic go past, Enoch orbed in, 'Hey, Chris.' He smiled as he greeted him, he liked Chris and wanted to help him as much as possible.

'How did you, sorry' Chris shrugged, he had hoped no one else would've come down to him.

Looking around Enoch looked at Chris, he didnt want to push Chris to tell him where Prue was but he had to tell something to the other elders. So he gritted his teeth, worked himself upto asking then said,

'SO how are things going Chris?' What was he thinking he thought to himself, all he needed to do was ask where Prue was, that wasnt so hard was it?

'I was on my way up to see you guys, too ask about whats going on with Zankou.' Chris asked innocently

'Thats why we sent your grams to you, so she could help you out, but while we're on that subject you havent seen Prue around?' that wasnt so bad he told himself. It wasnt like he was going too recycle Prue, but he didnt want the other elders knowing she had given him the slip.

This had been her time to stop from being recycled as a human, she had broken so many rules. He smiled at that thought, he'd helped her break them and enjoyed it so he had better be quick with Chris as time was marching on.

'No I havent.' Chris looked at Enoch wondering what was going on, and if he could trust him or not.

'Look just tell her I'll do what I can but to hurry up and get back to me, she will know, in the mean time no more news and thats all i know.' Enoch rushed the words out, putting up a hand to stop Chris from interrupting.

'What do you mean, they dont know nothing they are meant to be elders for pete's sake!'

Enoch smiled at Chris's out burst so much like Leo, which reminded him, 'Tell your father that its nice to have him back, oh and Prue should get it done quickly. Talk to you later good luck'
Enoch orbed out leaving Chris wandering what he meant with his words, one last look around he orbed back to the manor.

'Oh come on Grams, you cant be still siding with him, we're blood remember!' Piper was still in full flow, angry that her grandmother wasnt telling all.

'Ok, do you want me to take the food in then we can get things moving?' Chris grabbed the food, and walked out leaving the women to follow him out too the lounge.

'Oh come on Cole, you cant possibly change there is no way in....' Phoebe stopped as the others walked in, it had been a bitter arguement, and it took all of Prue and Cole's energy to stay calm and not say anything.

'Ok, guys we really need to stop arguing and find out whats wrong.' Chris grabbed some food and sat down on the arm of the couch.

'What is wrong Chris? What did the elders say?' Paige looked up at Chris.

'Let me guess nothing, right?' Piper rolled her eyes, and looked at Leo.

He'd been so good at being a stay at home father, but he must surely be unhappy not being able to be a part of this. She sat thinking, and wandering what might have been if he hadnt taken the fall.

Mean while down in the depths of the underworld Zankou was still talking, making plans and trying to stop the other demons from arguing about who was the best and who should be the new source.

'ENOUGH!' Zankou looked around, 'I've told you my plans, of how to take the charmed ones out, we go for the nexus, while others attack the innocents, they can not be in two places at once.'

THere was another up roar from the demons, 'If you let me finish, we can get the book of shadows as well!' he said this firmly and new that is what the others had been trying for.

'How do we do that, when they guard it so closely, they will know something is up by......' Hodge he was disgusted with what he had been named, but he was smarter than the average top level demon.

'They think something is up, they THINK we can be defeated, but it wont be so easy, yes there will be casualties but the rewards will out weigh them.' Zankou smiled, knowing that the book is what most wanted from the manor. Some demons relaxed others, glared at Zankou wanting to take him out and the charmed ones, knowing that both were as bad as the other.

'Since you have all been so patient, you can go kill a few innocents not too many mind, dont want their attention just yet' Zankou laughed as the demons shimmered out too attack what innocents they could.

Sharmax and Albark, shimmered out to above ground, they didnt like how this was working out. This wasnt how things were meant to be, the Charmed ones were meant to vanquish Zankou and they were to take over the underworld.

They sat in a cafe, looking like normal humans drinking coffee, 'We need to do something.' Albark was getting nervous having to act like a human.

'Dont you think I know that?' Sharmax, hissed at them, 'Look, we have two options, let Zankou win or we go to the charmed ones and offer our services.'

Albark sat back shocked that Sharmax would even suggest going to the charmed ones, 'I thought you had brains!' Albark shot back

'Shut up and listen,' taking a drink of coffee, Sharmax outlined his idea, they would act as health inspectors looking at renewing P3's paperwork. Sitting back they talked more about their plan and how it would or wouldnt work. Knowing full well that if they'd be dead either way if, either the charmed ones or Zankou found out what they were doing.

Prue sat watching everyone in the lounge, as they talked, argued and let off steam, she so wished she could be a part of that, too let them know she was still around. She also knew that it was going to be hard for them to accept she had been but she couldnt come when summoned.

She thought back to when Piper had called her and their grams had told her she couldnt be with her, she had raged and raged against the elders and their rules. Then Enoch had turned up, he'd been a stuffy old shirt or so she had thought, it had taken a stern look, a kindly smile and best of all a visit with Andy.

She couldnt think of that now, she had to concentrate on what was being said, then she noticed Chris looking at her, well in her direction.

'Leo,' Chris looked at Leo hoping that Prue would pick up on the cryptic message he would send.

'Yes Chris, you can call me dad you know.' Leo looked at him puzzled he only used that voice when he had something to say underneath what was being said.

'Enoch says hi, and to let you know he wishes you were back.' As he said this he seemed to emphasise certain words.

'I remember him, he's a great elder helped me alot after, well you know.' shrugging and thinking what else Enoch was sending.

'Oh please, what do they wanna know for,' Piper got annoyed with any mention of the elders and what she saw, quite rightly too their interference.

'Too right piper,' Phoebe spoke up, 'Dont tell me they want you back, they cant actually take you back without, you know' waving her hand instead of saying kill you again.

'Oh no, Leo's NOT going to be an elder again, over MY dead body.' Piper got up.

Prue looked at them, feeling helpless to tell them Leo was needed, while Chris put on a straight face hiding what he truly felt.

'Uh, girls may I say something here?' Cole interjected a bit sheepishly.

'NO!' Paige looked at him as though he'd cast an evil spell on them.

Prue whispered in his ear that they had to get Leo back as a whitelighter, and that she had to get back to Enoch and stop from being recycled.

Grams stood up, 'Ok, this is enough on attacking Cole,' holding up her hand against all protests. She'd listened to their complaints, and was tired of it all they had a job to do and to find out what Zankou was really upto.

'You need Cole, and you will need all your smarts about you, the boys will need to go some where safe,'

'All done Grams,' CHris piped up, 'earlier mom, I knew this was going too happen but not just yet.'

'OK mister, you better spill EVERYTHING out NOW before,' Piper was angry with what was happening.

Just then the door bell rang, Sharmax and Albark stood at the door listening too the arguements. 'We thought we argued down there.' Albark was nervous and tried to put a bit of lightness to what they were about too do.

'This is walking into the lions den with nothing but our bare hands. You know my brother Shax got vanquished by these women,'

'HUSH! Somoenes coming' and the door opened, Phoebe looked at them standing their in their casual outfits.

'Hi can I help? This is actually a bad time for you...'

'Is Mrs Piper Wyatt in please?' Albark cut her off, looking at them as though she felt something.

'Who wants too know?'

'Who is it Pheebs?' Piper walked up behind her.

'Mrs Piper Wyatt?' Albark asked in his nicest voice

'Yes, how can I help?' Piper eyed them nervously wondering who would call for her and how they knew her name.

'Oh, sorry, forgive my partner, he's so rude!' Sharmax pulled out the business card, and explained they needed to go over the clubs health and safety.

'Ok, well right now isnt such a good time, but if you give me a couple of hours i'll meet you down at the club.' She smiled as sweetly as she could.

The two demons agreed and walked back to the car, 'That was easy enough.' Albark said as he climbed in. 'Next part is harder, getting her not to blow us up and convince her we're on their side.'

Sharmax pulled away from the kerb and drove off, inside the manor Piper explained who it was and that it was nothing major.
Last edited by monstervsangels on Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
monstervsangels
Shannen Fanatic

Another way free

Postby monstervsangels » Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:55 pm

Thanks Matt, here's a bit more of my story so far.

Sharmax looked at Albark as they parked in P3's carpark, 'You know my brother Shax died because of them, but it doesnt mean I'm as dumb as he was.'

He stated matter of factly, Albark had heard just after it had happened, it had devastated the underworld. Many had turned against the source then, Shax had been the strongest demon to go against them and he had still lost.

'Why cant we just kill Piper now? Zankou will reward us.' Albark seethed.

'You idiot! Zankou would kill you instantly, besides we need the charmed ones to over take Zankou for us.'

'Exactly how are we going to do that?' Albark looked past Sharmax too see Piper pull up in her car with Paige.

'Whats she doing here?' the demons looked at each other, they hadnt reckoned on Paige's prescence.

Piper and Phoebe had walked back into the lounge, as everyone wanted to know who it was. 'Its funny the insepctors coming here about the health and safety and thats not till tomorrow.'

Everyones minds began to work over time, 'It could be the got a cancellation and put you in the slot.' Leo offered this as an explaination which wasnt far wrong, as there had been cancellations before.

'They're demons' Cole looked at everyone

'Trust you to know that' Paige sneered at him, she didnt want him around any longer than was necessary while Grams was adamant that he was on their side.

'Yes they are Paige, but they need our help.' Grams smiled at everyones out burst about how they dont help demons, demons dont ask the charmed ones for help.

Chris whistled, just then Wyatt orbed in surprising everyone, 'WHATS UP? CHRIS you ok?' he asked urgently

'Oh sorry Wyatt just needed to get everyones attention, they're arguing about everything just as you said they would' Chris and Wyatt hugged, looking around he hugged everyone in turn.

'Mom, DAD glad to see you again, this time do it right and i wont have to come back.' laughing at their faces

'How, who what is going on' paige managed to stumble the words out as she watched Wyatt hugging everyone.
It had been ages since he'd seen his aunts and parents, but he had to get back he was in the middle of a major battle.

'What are you doing here Wyatt?' Piper looked at her eldest, wanting him to stay and answer all her questions. One look told her he had to get back, hugging him closely she bade him farewell and promised to whistle as Chris had when they needed him the most.

He'd held up his hands when they had asked him why he had appeared when Chris had whistled stating that he couldnt say anything that it was upto Chris, Grams and Cole to fill them in.

After Wyatt hugged Chris again he orbed out back to his own time, Piper and Paige organised to go to the club and see what these demons wanted.

Leo, looked at Phoebe and Cole who was looking calmly as Phoebe threw evil looks at him, how had he come back, why now when Jason was returning and she was hoping to sort things out with him.

Picking up the dirty dishes Leo walked out to the kitchen leaving them to sort out what was wrong, Grams followed him into the kitchen and Prue uncloaked again.

'Careful Prue' Grams hurridly shut the door, as Prue stood by the fridge/freezer.
'Sorry Grams but things had better pick up before things get worse in the underworld.'

Leo looked at the women as they walked quickly over to him, sensing the urgency he drew closer. Then Grams decided it would be best if she would break the news to Piper herself, that they would need Leo to become a white lighter again.

Leo, almost gave them away, as he vehmently told them he wouldnt become a white lighter again.

In the lounge Phoebe and Cole eyed each other up, 'You know Phoebe if you released all that.....'

'Oh shut up Cole, how did you become a white lighter you were evil.' Phoebe spat at him and stood up and walked over too the fire place.

'Come now Phoebe, that was all in your head after you supposedly vanquished me, I went onto do all the good things you never saw in me.' Cole tried hard not to smile at Phoebe and her self indulgence.

'How's Jason? Thought you two would've gone up the aisle by now.' grinning like a cheshire cat.

'How can I, you wont leave me alone, you wont let me....' Cole stood up and faced her with a stern face.

'Dont you dare blame this on me Phoebe, we loved each other like Piper and Leo...'

'Dont drag them into this, we had NOTHING like they do..'

'Stop lying to yourself Phoebe, if you wanted Jason all you needed to do was stop blaming everyone else but you.' with that Cole orbed into the kitchen.

At P3, Paige and Piper let themselves into the club with the demons following behind. Keeping as calm as they could, and having the spare potions in their pockets in case they didnt blow up. They walked into the club.

'Ok, we know your demons' Piper was calm as she stood facing them with Paige just behind her.

'How did you know?' Sharmax looked at them unblinkingly

'Doesnt matter, what does matter is why would you not attack?' Paige eyed them up warily.
monstervsangels
Shannen Fanatic

Another way free

Postby jenny777 » Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:27 pm

Great story, I like how it has Prue and Chris. Can't wait to read more.
jenny777
Very Important Shannen Fan

Another way free

Postby monstervsangels » Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:47 pm

Sharmax and Albark looked at Piper and Paige, 'I'm Shax's brother.....' Piper brought up her hands and the demons jumped out of the way.

'HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!! We vanquished him and we'll vanquish your sorry arse!!' Pipers anger took over, as she aimed at them again.

'HOLD ON!!! We dont want to fight you, Shax was trained to kill. We need you just as much as you need us, and we have news of Prue!.' Albark rushed the words out, they needed the girls calm and thinking straight.

'What do you mean WE need YOU, and what about PRUE?' Paige looked at Piper who was prepared to blow them to hell and beyond.

'Prue's a whitelighter, d**n good one too. She couldnt come back in all this time..' Albark had their attention, and watched Piper put her hands down.

He sat at a table and gestured for Sharmax to sit too, he wanted them alive and he had their attention and wasnt going to waste this opportunity to score points with the charmedones.

'TALK FAST, and dont make me blow you up!' Piper glared at them, as she stood next to Paige. This was news to both of them, and they wanted to know how they knew Prue and how come she hadnt been down too see them.

'Ok, as I was saying my brother Shax was an idiot, he was a puppet to the sources bidding. Great job on destorying.....'

'Can it!' Piper gave him a warning glare, he shifted in his seat watching her hands and smiled.
'You know Prue has been a real pain in the arse to us both as a Charmed one and now a Whitelighter.'

Paige looked at Sharmax, she wanted to learn so much more about her sister that she'd missed out on meeting well only at the funeral.

Albark sighed, 'Ok, enough small talk, Prue was the one who asked us to come and see you. She knew that if Zankou...' he held up his hand to stop interruptions as Piper and Paige started, they didnt know what to think if it was a trap it wasnt that good.

'Yes, Zankou is trying to take over the underworld and he's trying to dispose of The Charmed ones at the same time. Prue came to us while she was on mission in the underworld, she couldnt come and see you girls although she tried several times.' He smiled remembering how she'd tortured his friends to get them to talk, he'd tried helping her to see her sisters but they had been thwarted.

'One very classy woman, she told me we needed your help and she was right. I know you dont trust us.....'

'Dang right we dont' Paige looked at the demons sitting there looking tense, looking at Piper she walked away she wanted to talk to her sister in private.

Keeping an eye on the demons Piper and Paige talked quietly and quickly about what they had just heard, it confirmed what Grams was worried about and if Prue HAD gone to them and they to her for help it must be serious.

Piper put her hand on Paige's shoulder, smiling she looked at her youngest sister. She didnt know what to say about Prue, she'd been the best witch but that didnt mean that Paige was any less of a witch in her own right.
'Listen Paige, IF Prue is back doesnt mean we wont need you to help. You know she'd love to have known all about you as well, she'd have kept you on your toes. Maybe help you to improve your powers, and bring them up to where you dont have to shout for things.'

Paige smiled weakly, how would Prue take to her? She had come into a family she didnt know and had been fast tracked into being a witch. Looking around quickly she saw Albark stand up, Piper turned as she saw him move and raised her hands.

'STOP!!! It's ok I'm just stretching my legs, I know this is hard for you to grasp. Prue said you would not like it, so she sent this back with us.' keeping his eyes on Pipers hands, and Sharmax sat quietly with his hands on the table so they knew he wasnt upto anything.

Bringing out Prue's necklace that they had put around her neck before the funeral, Piper took it with tears starting to well up in her eyes. 'How did you??'
'I told you Prue gave it to us to make sure you'd understand.'

'How do we know we can trust you, for all we know you just robbed her grave. Or got it from a shop!' Paige looked at them, wanting more proof than just a necklace they could've got from anywwhere.
'No, it's Prue's Paige, look on the back.' Piper turned it over to show Paige the inscription, 'My love always, Andy'. Paige looked back at Piper, this was confirmation that Prue had been to see them but they didnt understand why.

'Right this is whats going to happen, you two follow me back to the manor. You can explain this to the others, Paige you better orb back while we drive back and let them know we're coming, its ok I'll be fine and they need us more.' Piper nodded to the demons who stood up and walked up the stairs to outside, they had this once chance to rid themselves of Zankou and they werent about to blow it.

'Prue said you were smart and she's right, you'll need all the smarts that have brought you to this point. Oh and you will need Leo..' with that they stopped abruptly as Piper swung around, holding up their hands again before she killed them or tried to.

'Prue knows you dont like him going back, she.....

'NO WAY! There is no way he is going back to that!' Piper shot them a look as they stood by their car, she didnt want Leo back in the fight even though he'd be useful for healing if things got hairy.

Albark and Sharmax nodded, they'd let Prue talk her around for that one and they started back to the manor. Paige orbed out when they were down the alley way, she didnt like leaving Piper alone with the demons behind her.

Orbing into the hallway, Paige heard the commotion before seeing it, Phoebe and Cole were shouting at each other with Grams and Leo trying too get their attention.

'DEMONS ARE HERE TO HELP!!!!!!'

That got everyones attention, they stared at Paige as she rushed out what had happened at P3, everyone looked aghast at what they were hearing. Just as she got to the part about Prue, Piper came through the door with Albark and Sharmax, they were laughing about Prue's escapades in the underworld.

'THIS IS COSY!' Phoebe snapped at Piper who look at everyones, 'Paige explained didnt she??'

'Yes, but that doesnt explain why your laughing with these creeps. Especially that one!' Phoebes anger rose inside of her, more against herself than the demons for letting Prue die.

'What is going on Piper??' Leo and Grams asked together as they looked at the three of them standing there as though they had made a pact.

'PRUE!!!!!, PRUE!!!!!!' Piper called out to her sister, while the others tried telling her she wasnt going to come, 'PRUE, I know you can hear me now get your sorry butt in here NOW!!!!!!!'
Last edited by monstervsangels on Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
monstervsangels
Shannen Fanatic

Another way free

Postby allie » Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:23 am

ImageImage Image
i love it....plz keep writting...i read it all and didnt stop once...keep going x x x allie x x x Image Image
allie
Shannen Fanatic

Another way free

Postby shannen46 » Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:25 pm

It's a great story. Please, write more!! I cannot wait it!!
<<What you resist, persists>>
Shannen, thanks for being so authentic!
shannen46
Very Important Shannen Fan

Next

Return to Over to you