Another way free

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Another way free

Postby Kristin Marie » Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:22 pm

Image Outstanding job! I'm sure Dianna would love it too.

Love and Hugs,

Kris
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Another way free

Postby monstervsangels » Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:17 pm

Prue uncloaked smiling at everyone who stood and sat amazed that she was alive albeit a whitelighter of sorts, 'How dare you not come and see us after all we went through!!!' Phoebe's on slaught was from not being able to win her arguement with Cole, Prue stood waiting for her to stop her drama.

'Enough Phoebe, Prue can fill us in about that later. For now she has to explain why she went to the demons for help instead of coming to us, and why she thinks we will take out Zankou, more for our sakes than for theirs.'

Piper looked at both sisters and held a hand up to stop Phoebe from interrupting, then turning to the demons she motioned them to come further in to the room.

They had much too tell the girls, Prue began unpacking the bag she had brought with her, as Cole began to put them out so everyone could see.

'Dont we just need some spells, potions and power of three??' Paige looked at her sisters, this was the first time she had seen Prue since finding them.

'We cant Paige, this time we need more than the power of three. In fact we need to be prepared for anything.' Prue smiled gently at the sister she was wanting to talk to when the door bell rang, Paige got up to answer it.

Opening the door Paige gasped, Mark stood there smiling. 'Hi, I know I should've rung to see if you were home. But I was in the next street helping a friend move in when, I remembered you lived around here and thought I'd drop around.'

Looking blankly it took till he had finished for Paige too realise what he was saying, thinking quickly she made excuses to ring him later and talk about the job offer. Saying good bye Mark smiled to himself if only she knew who he was, she'd have invited him in with open arms well alot warmer than those demons they had in there.

He had to talk too Leo and get inside to help as they needed all the help they could get, as he drove away Chris orbed into the passenger seat.

'Hi Mark, Leo sent me.' smiling Chris looked at Mark as he gave him a quick look.
Last edited by monstervsangels on Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
monstervsangels
Shannen Fanatic

Another way free

Postby KiwiGirl » Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:56 pm

it's a great story
KiwiGirl
Very Important Shannen Fan

Another way free

Postby anajet » Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:32 pm

It's Image!
I couldn't stop reading.
Would love some more.
/Anna
anajet

Another way free

Postby monstervsangels » Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:19 pm

Mark and Chris smiled at each other, Mark was Enochs younger brother who had helped the elders and whitelighters who broke the rules, well bent them to help innocents.

He had a heart of gold and learnt fast, Enoch hadnt wanted him to help the girls with this fight. He thought Mark was better off keeping the elders busy with other things, and helping Prue from being recycled.

Chris had learnt alot from him and had helped him fight against Wyatt when he was evil, now he needed to keep Mark out of the fight but feel needed all in one go.

'Chris come on, after all we've been through I should be the one who helps your family win against Zankou.'

Mark was hoping Chris would say no, he had other work to be getting on with and Zankou was waiting for his update. Zankou had hand picked him, and he wasnt going to let the next source down by being kept out of the whole thing.

He needed to know their plans and get back as soon as was convenient, he was playing a dangerous game by playing one side off the other. He thought it was worth it, since the elders had sent his mother to save an innocent and the demons had promised her that she'd go home to her son.

Both sides were using everyone as their personal playing pieces, thinking they could use them anyway they liked and get away with it. He needed to make sure that neither side won out right, that the balance was kept in order.

Enoch had tried helping him, but ENoch couldnt feel what he felt as he'd always been more independant than Mark.

'Its ok Mark,' Chris smiled as Mark shot him a quick glance as he turned the car right.

'I know about your mother and what your doing with the information....'

'How do you know??' Mark pulled over this wasnt a good idea to talk about this and drive at the same time. He needed to know what Chris was going to do with the information he got.

Chris knew he had to handle this gently and as sympathetically as he could, 'Mark why do you think Enoch put you and me together?'

Mark looked at Chris, he should've known that Enoch would've found out what he was doing. But he didnt think he'd have found out so soon, he thought back to the number of demons he had killed or had escaped.

'If I dont go back to Zankou, he'll know that something is wrong and might start things off early. We cant have that Chris, if Paige and I are to have a chance of getting to know each other and save your family from this then we need to keep things as they are.'

Chris knew Mark was right, but he didnt want to lose his friend either. With Sharmax and friend in the house there was going to be more trouble than they knew was ever possible. As for Zankou, he would know what Mark was upto as well and wouldnt think twice about killing him once he had all the information he needed.

Mark knew all this too and had a plan to get away before Zankou could kill him. All he needed to do get into a certain part of the underworld and knew that Zankou wouldnt give up the chance to kill him in that part.

'Look Chris since you know, as well as Enoch let me do this one thing. Let me keep him occupied for a while longer so you have that added edge,' he put his hand up for Chris not to interrupt.

'This is my chance to give back what others have given me, and if I can survive this you can take me out for a drink once its all over. Just trust me ok?'

Chris knew that Mark had to do this and couldnt stop him, but he could make sure he had a bit more fire power than he had already. Smiling at Mark he looked around before orbing out, saying a spell to boost Marks powers.

Prue stood next to her Grams, looking at Paige when she walked back in the lounge, she had wanted to say hello that many times. As for Sharmax and Albark well they werent to be trusted, although they had tried helping her reach her sisters.

They had dumped her in it a few times, changing her to their side was part of their plan. She knew she had to watch herself and not bring her sisters in to that part of the fight, but for now they were tied to getting rid of Zankou.

That and getting to know Paige after waiting all this time, for now she had to stop Phoebe from being a drama queen again.

'ENOUGH!!!' Phoebe looked at her, 'I didnt say a word'
'You dont need to its the scowls you throw Cole's way for no reason, we have bigger things to sort.'

Cole looked on silently there was still too much to talk about and he wasnt going to get a fair hearing, so sat and chatted to Grams silently. Looking at Prue, he smiled a wistful smile, she was the one who had stood upto the elders and got them to give him a chance.

It hadnt been easy and he hadnt wanted it to be easy either, so when Enoch had given him the chance to join his group. Scouting and gathering information and saving innocents, without interference from the other elders.

Andy was the love of her life, but they had become very close friends, they had talked about what had happened and had even set Phoebe up with Jason in the hope she'd make a go of it with him.

He snapped back to reality when Grams hit him with a small book, she smiled at him knowing what he thought. She'd helped too, but they had things to do, 'Right Piper and Leo, come with me and Cole we need to talk.'

'Sharmax and Albark, go back to the underworld and glean some more information and dont forget to bring back the stones we need.' Grams was being her efficient self, letting Prue and Paige to talk and get too know each other.

When everyone had left Prue looked at Paige, 'Ok, now what do we do?' Paige looked at Prue with wariness.

She didnt know how to take her sister, it had taken her all this time to feel comfortable being a sister, let alone being a witch. Now she was confronted with her sister and she didnt know what to say or do, looking at Prue now she saw a calm smile across her face.

'Its ok to feel in awe of me, especially hearing what Piper and Phoebe told you about me, too tell you the truth I was never that great on my own.'

Paige looked at Prue, she couldnt believe what she was hearing. Prue giggled at Paige's face, 'You dont believe me, we have just enough time to show you what I was really like.'

'Its not that I dont believe you, its just I'm used to Piper and Phoebe, seeing you only at your funeral and you only coming now after all this time. Its just a bit much to handle, you were their sister more than you are mine.'
Paige walked into the kitchen to get a drink.

Prue followed her, this was going to be harder than she thought, but she had to let Paige know that she wasnt any less a part of the family. Just that Prue could be around a bit more, if they all survived what was to come. She also had to show Paige the one thing she couldnt give Piper or Phoebe, since Paige followed her in the TK powers.

Taking the coffee Paige offered her, Prue walked upto the attic. Paige followed behind wondering where she was going, walking into Paige's room Prue walked over to the bedside cabinet and put the contents on the bed.

Paige looked on quizzically, 'What are you doing?'

Prue smiled at her as she pulled the top drawer out and put her hand into the gap, pulling out an envelope and handing it to Paige.

'For you, next we go upto the attack, oh.' Prue TK'd the contents back into the cabinet and walked out the door, Paige looked at the envelope and followed Prue upto the attic.

She felt it was the only thing she could do, well that and the fact she was curious what was in the envelope and what else Prue had to show her.

Prue waited for Paige to enter and took down one of her boxes, 'I put this away from Piper and Phoebe because I knew you were the one to have it after I died, Grams told me as soon as she had met you. I knew then this would be in good hands.'

Paige walked over to the box and watched Prue....
monstervsangels
Shannen Fanatic

Another way free

Postby monstervsangels » Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:58 pm

She didn't want Prue to know she was excited about the box and what was in it, "When did you put it away for me, how did you even know abut me?"

"For that matter how come you haven't been to see us all these years, ever think that we'd like to know that you were still around?"

"Piper took it really hard, Phoebe I don't know what she was like before I came but boy did she do some serious demon time."

Looking at Prue, who stood with tears running down her cheeks Paige stopped; "I'm sorry,"

"Don't be, if I could've come down I would've in a heart beat. I wasn't allowed too at first, it was such a shock that I was dead. Then there was an emergency, met up with Andy and company some how he got involved with all this."

"The fact I couldn't come down, was the worst time for me being able to hear things and not doing about them was heartbreaking. Grams and Mum told me all about you, how special you were Sam is forever ducking in and out."

Wiping her eyes she sat in her favourite chair, instantly remembering all the times she'd sat over Grams, Andy, her sisters even when Cole had been a threat.

"This box, I made up so all of you wouldn't miss me as much. But you didn't need it then as much as you do now, when it matters the most. You haven't been acting like sisters for a while, you need to find that connection again and then you can fight the second biggest bad. Since exposure has always been the big bad from the start, people find out who you are they will make you into circus freaks. Piper and Phoebe know what it was like when Shax killed me, but they have gotten into a routine that they have gotten lax."

Paige couldn't believe that Prue had called them lax, didn't she know what they had done in all these years, how much good they had done?

Paige was about to open her mouth when Prue suddenly disappeared...........
Last edited by monstervsangels on Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
monstervsangels
Shannen Fanatic

Another way free

Postby monstervsangels » Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:45 am

"PRUEImage??" Shocked at what she had just seen, Paige couldn't believe what had just happened. Racing down stairs with the letter still in her hand, calling the others who came running.

"What's wrong?" came the chorus.

"PRUE, gone, disappeared. No warning, we were sitting talking when she just went."

"GONE?? Not again what could've happened to her?"

Piper and Phoebe ran upstairs, as they got to the second flight Cole spoke, "She's either with Zankou, or she's been recylced."

"Recycled, what do you mean? She can't be recycled she's a whitelighter." Pipers feelings of when she had lost her sister the first time began to take over, sensing her distress Leo raced up the steps.

"What's happened Cole?" Phoebe wanted something pin on him and this looked like this was going to be it.

"She's got herself into a spot of bother with both sides, Zankou wants her to help them destroy you. THe other whitelighters want her to be recycled."

"You're JOKING!!! Prue help Zankou NO WAY, as for recycled they are nuts all the good she's done and they think she should be recycled. They need a history lesson of what she's done, there is no way I'm allowing them to recycle my sister."

Pipers rage silenced everyone, not even Grams dared answer her. She turned and stormed up to the attic, Paige followed with Phoebe, walking in she noticed the box that Prue had been showing Paige.

"Show me what happened, and don't miss anything out, was it a shimmer, fire around her or orbs?"

"We came in, she got the box out, she sat in the chair by the book of shadows, then she just disappeared, no orbs,flame or anything."

Looking at the girls who were staring at the box, Paige went over and picked it up. Putting it on the table, letting Piper be the one to open it.
monstervsangels
Shannen Fanatic

Another way free

Postby anajet » Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:28 am

Can't wait for the next part.
/Anna
anajet

Another way free

Postby monstervsangels » Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:12 pm

Prue turned around and saw Zankou and the Elders standing around her, she went to step towards them and hit a force field.

"What are you lot doing?? Are you insane talking with Zankou?? And what are you talking with the Elders for anyway?"

"Why am I in this stupid cage?"

No one spoke, then out of the corner of her eye Prue saw something move "HEY YOU!! GET OUT HERE!!!"

Stepping out of the shadows a little demon walked around her, "So your the great Prudence Halliwell, mum and dad used to talk about you. But here you are in a trap, it's more illusion than trap so you can leave any time. All you have to do is believe its not real."

"Hang on, you mean that this is all an illusion. Why would you want me to see it's not?? Aren't you taught that I'm powerful and my sisters kill demons?"

"I'm only half demon like Cole was, I haven't been fully intergrated into demonic ways. My human half is still the stronger half, I thought if I could bring you here you could help me too."

"But my sisters will be frantic about me, you have to put me back. Let me talk to them about you and see what we can come up with, in the mean time you better hide yourself as it's going to be alot worse when the fighting starts."

Sitting down next to him, scanning him too see if he was telling her the truth, Prue couldnt believe that she'd found another half demon. She knew there were plenty around, but none that really wanted help to escape.

"I know you think I'm lying because I'm half breed, thats ok I would be too if it was the other way around. Zankou has been using half breeds to be blown up and, take on your sisters. I don't want to be a part of that, I know you've heard whats going on and I know Zankou wants you on his side."

Looking at him and knowing he was telling the truth, Prue stood up. "No use sitting here chatting all day, we need to get back to the manor."

"You mean you'll help us? SOrry Prue that I lied, there's also my sister and a few others that need stripping of our demonic powers."

Shocked that she'd been roped in, but she had said she would help them and she would. Now it was how she would be able to get her sisters to help.

They could do what happened with Cole, that would mean Prue, Grams & Cole healing as soon as they were stabbed.

Piper opened the box and looked at the contents, first thing was Prue's astral book handing it to Paige silently. She looked at the cover and smiled, she'd always wanted to learn that and this was her chance.

Piper pulled out Prue's meditation books and handed them to Phoebe, taking them Phoebe smiled she remembered Prue kicking her butt in training.

Pulling out a photo album, Piper began to cry opening the album the words I love you so much were written. They knew how hard it was for Prue to say those words and what it had taken for her to open up, taking the book she went and sat on the couch.

"Whats this?" Paige sat next to Piper, "This is Prue's life, all our battles, all her tokens from Andy. If she hadn't put them away, and we hadn't been so busy we'd have shown you when we first met."

"She was/is a great person. She took alot of crap for us when we fought demons, the first to get up and last to bed."

"Sounds like she was perfect,"

"No not perfect, human. Hi we're back."

Standing in front of them Piper shot up and hugged Prue, "Where have you been? What happened?"

Then they noticed the children ranging in ages, standing looking at them with frightened and worried faces. "Who are these kids?"

Paige looked at Prue and smiled, "We were a bit worried about you, you did give us a scare."

"We have a bit of a problem, Zankou is using these half demon/humans as fodder to keep us and other covens occupied. They want us to strip them of their powers so they will be kept off the demon radar once and for all."

The little demon that had got Prue to help them stepped forward, he knew they needed proof they wanted help. Grabbing a knife they used to prepare potions, he stabbed himself killing his demon half while his human half fell to the floor.

Grams ran over and started healing him, seeing what he had done the other children began to stab themselves. As their demon halves were vanquished their human halves fell to the floor.

"Well that was one way to get us to help them, but what do we do when they come round?"

They all looked at the bodies lying around the attic, then at each other. Watching Cole heal beside Grams and Chris, the girls couldn't deny he had changed beyond what he had ever been before.

Finally Prue noticed that they had opened the box, walking over she picked out three boxes. Handing one to each of her sisters, stepping back as they looked at the boxes.

"What are these?" Piper looked at Prue who stood smiling.

"Something I had wanted to give to you and Phoebe when you had your first children. But circumstances stopped that idea, so I put them away and got Chris to get another one for Paige later."

"Grams can you organise the children before they wake up, make sure they get back to their rightful parents. I know that its going to be hard, but we need them out of the manor."

Smiling at Cole, she turned to Chris.....
monstervsangels
Shannen Fanatic

Another way free

Postby monstervsangels » Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:50 pm

"Hold on Prue, you better start explaining and dont you dare change the subject again."

Piper had placed the box down and stood in front of Prue with her hands on her hips, Leo smiled knowing that even Prue wouldnt brush Piper off.

Prue smiled and hugged her sister, "You're right, I do owe you an explaination. I'll have to give you the short version, or we'd be here wasting time."

"But first things first, I need Paige to open her box first. Then you, then Phoebe, something you all need to see for yourselves."

Paige put her box on the table and opened it up, with a swirl of wind she found herself in the lounge watching Prue, Phoebe and Piper fighting each other.

She called out for them to stop, but none of them could hear or see her. Piper threw Prues' camera at her, Prue TK'd it back, then Phoebe levitated a kick at Prue.

Next thing she saw Piper and Phoebe blinking into the attic, Leo followed and she screamed at him to move. Watching Prue marry a warlock, Paige had to shake herself to believe what she was seeing.

Piper and Phoebe watched Paige as her face changed with each scene that passed before her eyes.

"What is she seeing? Is she ok?" Phoebe looked at Prue.

"Of course she is, she's protected and so will you both be when you open your boxes."

Piper opened her box and found herself in front of the wendigo, she watched as another appeared in front of her. She turned to see her sisters fire the flare gun, next moment she was arguing with Prue over Bane.

Phoebe looked at her sisters and put her hands out tentatively to open the box, as she did the flaps opened and she found herself in front of Prue and herself crying over Piper's body.

She watched as Dan walked in, tears streaming down his face. Next she was watching herself, Piper and Prue sitting on the couch after a demon vanquish, she sighed at how much she missed those sisterly moments.
Then she was in front of Prue in the pharmacy, Prue was trying to get her head around the fact she was a witch.
Phoebe smiled at the thought of Prue having to accept she was a witch.

Grams looked at Prue, "Aren't you going on the same trip as the girls?"

"No, I miss our sister moments, but it's not my destiny."

"It would be nice to remember what you went through with them, and be a part of Paige's experience."

Prue felt a wind and she was next to Paige, Paige looked around in surprise.

"You went through alot with Piper and Phoebe, can't believe how close you three were. Wish I could've grown up with you too."

"It wasn't meant to be, but you do have a new future with Piper and Phoebe. I have to stand back and let your lives play on with out me."

"Can't you visit us more often now? I mean if we survive?"

Prue looked wistfully at her funeral and the moment Paige met Piper and Phoebe, she watched everything from Piper dealing with her death to Phoebe vanquishing Cole.

Paige watched as Prue took her through everything she had been through since meeting her sisters. From trying to be like Prue, to finding her own place in her new family.

"The one thing I miss is the sisterly moments you had, but what does this have to do with fighting?"

"You'll see when we get back, one more thing I want to show you before we go."

Paige looked at Prue, then turned her head she was looking at herself in the manor, Piper and Phoebe were coming down the stairs laughing with Leo walking out of the kitchen with a child in his arms.

Phoebe took the child, she looked towards Paige and smiled as two kids came screaming through the door.

Back in the attic, Phoebe and Piper opened their eyes and smiled at Leo who had just orbed back in.

monstervsangels
Shannen Fanatic

Previous

Return to Over to you