[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Hostage

Hostage

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Hostage

Postby Kristin Marie » Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:13 pm

Phoebe needed to talk to Prue..it was urgent. “ Hi, Lindsay..Hi, Prue.” She walks in. “ Phoebe, is everything alright?” Prue stood up. “ No..well, I’m not quite sure.” Phoebe told her sister. “ I think I should head back to my room. Bye, Phoebe. Talk later, Prue.” Lindsay left.

“ Cole and I had a huge fight, Sis.” Phoebe sat in front of her sister. “ Of what?” Prue sat back down. “ The house. Why would he do that to me, Prue?” Phoebe wondered. “ That’s who he is. A demon.” Prue explains to her. “ He promised me…” My bad side is over, Phoebe.” He knew that Piper and Leo wanted that house…HE KNEW! I didn’t think we were going to get it. Why would I agree to buy the same house as my sister?” “ I’m sorry, Phoebe.” “ You warned me, Prue. Time and time again. I just didn’t want to listen to you and Piper.” Phoebe told her. “ You have to talk to Piper.” Prue suggested to her baby sister. “ That’s why she’s angry with me.” Phoebe told her, looking sad. “ Piper will forgive you. I know she will.” Prue told her, smiling. “ I don’t want the house, Prue. Piper and Leo can have it. They waited this long to move out.” Phoebe told her. “ So you don’t want to move out now?” Prue asked. “ I don’t know. I just hate fighting with any of my sister. Maybe not.” “ I’m proud of you, Phoebe.” “ As for Cole.” Phoebe stood up “ I’ll take care of it.” Phoebe added as Prue stood up. “ Thanks for reminding me of what my husband is capable of, Prue.” Phoebe told her and left. She wanted to pick up Brianna at day care.

“ How could you, Cole! Why would you buy that house when you knew that Piper and I bought it!” Leo told him as Cole came by to the manor. Leo wanted to hurt him. “ We bought it first, Leo.” Cole fought back.
“ You’re a LIAR! I got a call from Katie Batten telling me that Cole Turner paid her off..Why did you do that?” Leo asked. “ Piper say this?” Cole asked. He was never fond of Phoebe’s sisters from the get go.“ NO! I did.” Leo was getting impatience here. “ Phoebe is accusing me now. Now the whole family is on my case, Leo.” Cole told him. “ Oh, pity. You know, Cole. You never change. My wife is hurting over this. I’m sure your wife is furious with you as she should be.” Leo told him and left the manor and headed back to the club.

Back in Prue’s office, Andy arrived to tell his wife the shocking news.“ What’s wrong, Andy?” Prue stood up. From the look on his face, she knew something bad happed. “ My babies! They..” Prue stopped.
“ Prue, honey. There’s something I have to tell you. “ Andy walks up to her and held on to her hands. “ It’s about Elizabeth and Megan. We know who took them.” “ Of course, the Carlson’s.” Prue pointed out. How will he tell her, knowing that it will kill her when she learns it was Susan, his ex, that took the girls. “ No. Someone that we both know.”“ I don’t get it, Andy.” Prue told him and she thought and then something hit her. She DOES know this person. “ SUSAN!” Prue shouted, releasing herself from Andy. “ GREAT!” She didn’t know whether to cry or scream. She was getting angry. “ I should have known. I should have known that Susan would do something as dumb as this. “ I couldn’t believe it myself. “ What’s the second person name?’ Prue walked to the window and looked out on to the street. “ Buck. He kept his name, Susan was the only on that changed it.” Andy told her as he walked up to her, but Prue walked away from him and walked back to her desk. She put her hands on the desk and put her head down. “ Prue, honey, please say something?” Andy asked her. Prue sniffled and turned to her husband. He can see the tears streaming down her face. “ So, that’s why Susan and this Buck kidnapped Liz and Meg.” She wiped tears from her eyes. “ Susan…wanted…. reve…revenge.” Prue sobbed as she took Kleenex and put it over her mouth. She sat back down and continued to cry. Andy walked up to her desk and put his hands on hers, but she pushed his hands away. “ She wanted…She took my..my babies to hurt me, Andy.” She looked up at him. “ Prue, honey?” He was about to say something, but she stopped him. “ No..ever since I married..even when they were born.” She stood up and packed up her briefcase. “ Honey, we..” Andy was about to start. “ I..can’t do this, Andy. I can’t.” She walked out of her office as Lindsay walks in. “ Is Prue okay, Andy?” She was worried. “ No, Lindsay. It’s been a difficult time for us.” Andy told her and left. Lindsay shut Prue’s light and close her door.
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Hostage

Postby Kristin Marie » Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:15 pm

Phoebe was happy that Piper, Melinda and Leo was home. Melinda greeted her aunt in the hallway. Brianna ran into the sun room and sat on chair and laid on the pillow. Phoebe was worried about her little girl.
“ Liz and Meg is still gone, Aunt Phoebe.” Melinda sadly told her aunt. Phoebe bent down to her level and embraced her. “ I know, Sweetie. But we are going to find them and they will come home.” She told her. “ I miss them.” “ I miss them too, Melinda.” Phoebe told her and hugged her again and then walked into the kitchen where Piper was preparing dinner. “ Piper?” Phoebe waited till Piper saw her. “ HI, Phoebe.” Piper smiled at her and walked up to her. They hugged. “ I’m sorry, Sis.” Piper told her. “ No. No.. I am. I feel like a big jerk. I should have known that you and Leo…” Phoebe stopped. “ You didn’t. You had no clue. Cole lied to you, big time.” Piper told her. “ I know. I feel bad.” Phoebe honestly told her. “ No. don’t be. I just hate fighting with you.” Piper told her and Phoebe agreed. “ You and Prue were right. You can have the house. You and Leo deserve it more than me and Cole.” Phoebe told her sister. “ Thanks.” Piper smiled. “ What about you and Cole?” Piper added. “ Don’t know, Piper. He lied to me..I don’t know where we stand.” Phoebe explained to her as Leo walked in. “ Leo, I heard that Susan is out…why?” Phoebe focused her attention to her brother in law. “ Who knows, Phoebe?” Leo told her. “ Let’s hope that she doesn’t put our nieces in any danger.” Phoebe told them. “ I wish I knew where Susan was taking them now?” Leo thought. “ Liz and Meg must be so scared. I miss them so much.” Piper told them as Leo hugged his wife. “ We all do, honey.” Leo told her. “ I swear once Susan is found, she’s gonna wish she never mess with us..No one hurt our nieces and gets away with it!” Phoebe told them as Prue walks in the door. “ Prue?” Piper and Phoebe walk into the foyer. They noticed that Prue have been crying. “ Prue, what’s wrong?” Both of her sisters asked as Prue put down her briefcase and walked to the staircase. “ Prue?” Leo calls out to her as Prue turns to them. “ I made delicious dinner. Let’s eat.” Piper told her. “ I’m not hungry, Piper. I’m going to take a bath and go to sleep.” Prue told her as Andy walks in. “ Good night.” Prue told them and disappeared. “ Andy, what happened between my sister and you?” Phoebe demanded to know. “ We weren’t fighting, Phoebe.” Andy told her. “ Well, that’s good to know. Then what happened?” Piper asked. “ I told her about Susan and that she’s the one that took the girls.” Andy told them as he walked upstairs.

Andy walked into the bedroom, where Prue was getting ready for a bath. “ We aren’t fighting, right? I don’t want to prove your sisters wrong.” Andy told her. “ No, Andy.” Prue turns to him. “ We are not fighting, okay. I’m just tired…I just found what that my husband’s ex wife, who’s SUPPOSE to be in a clinger, GOT OUT! AND THEN, TAKES MY DAUGHTERS! OURS, ANDY!” Prue shouted at him. She didn’t mean to..She knows its not his fault. “ I’m sorry, Andy. I didn..” Prue cried again and Andy embraced her. He put his hands on her face and stroke her cheeks. “ It’s a curse, Andy.” She told him. “ What? No, honey. No, it’s not a curse.” He told her. “ We shouldn’t be married. Every time we try and have a happy life, except when I was dying. She destroys it. She wants you!” She stood firm with him. “ We are divorced. Susan and I..” Andy was about to go on, but Prue stopped him. “ She doesn’t care…she wants you. Always you. How many times has she tried to destroy our marriage? Our life? And now she’s doing it again in the worse possible way..she took our daughters from us..” Prue told him. “ I don’t know why Susan took Meg and Liz. I wish I knew.” He told her as Prue got in the bath tub. “ I bet she…bribed someone.” Prue told him as Andy knelt down besides the tub and held her wet hand and kissed it and then kissed her. “ I’m so sorry, honey.” He told her. “ I know. I’m scared. Andy, I just want our babies back. I want them home.” She tearfully told him. “ I know. We will find them and bring them home.” Andy tearfully told her. Prue grabbed him and then kissed him, for a long time and then flung him in the bathtub with her. She began to laugh and so did he. They continued to kiss.

Downstairs, everyone was wondering why Andy or Prue wasn’t downstairs. “ Leave them alone.. So what they don’t want to eat.” Leo told his wife and sister in law.
“ Where’s Cole tonight?” Piper asked as she sat at the table. “ I don’t know and don’t care.” Phoebe told her sister as she placed Brianna on the chair. “ Phoebe, he’s your husband.” Piper told her. “ Yes, Piper..But I just found out that he…took the house from you and Leo.” Phoebe told her, facing her. “ As for where’s Cole is tonight. I don’t care if he sleeps on the street. I’m so angry with him.” Phoebe told her sitting besides her daughter. “ Mommy?” Melinda calls out. “ Can I go downstairs after dinner?” She added.
“ Yes. Later we’ll have some ice cream. My treat.” Piper smiled at her daughter. “ It will be fun, Mel.” Phoebe told her. “ Liz and Meg loved having blizzards.” Melinda looked sad as Leo hugged his daughter. “ They will be home soon, Sweetie. Real soon.” Phoebe told her niece. “ Miss them.” Brianna calls out as Phoebe embraced her daughter.

“ Andy!” Phoebe and Piper were thrilled to see him. “ Where’s Prue?” Leo asked. “ She’s not hungry. She’s in bed. She’s tired.” Andy told them. “ I can’t believe my ex took my daughters.” Andy took a seat near Brianna and Piper. “ I still can’t…Why is Susan doing this? Has she learned by now, that she looses?” Phoebe told them. “ Appearently not. She got something to do with why she got out of jail.” Piper pointed out. “ I wouldn’t be surprise.” Leo added. “ I would think the judge know by now what Susan is capable of.” Piper added. “ Agreed and if he knew, he wouldn’t have let her go free.” Phoebe finished for her sister. “ There out be a next time. Once Susan is found, She’ll be fried at the stake.” Andy told them. “ Let’s hope she doesn’t..” Leo stopped , he didn’t want to go on.
“ You mean, “ Murdered” my daughters?” Andy looked at his brother in law. “ No.. She wouldn’t’ dare.” Andy told them. They finished eating. Melinda and Brianna went downstairs to play while the adults cleaned up the kitchen.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all I have for now...I will add more to my story real soon.

I hope you are all liking this so far.

Love and Hugs,

Kris
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Hostage

Postby xxp3halliwellxx » Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:47 am

I love your story...it's so sad Image, please post an update soon!!! Image
xxp3halliwellxx
New Shannen Fan

Hostage

Postby Kristin Marie » Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:01 pm

Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Hostage

Postby Kristin Marie » Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:50 am

Later they wanted to get some ice cream when Patty and Penny appeared in the kitchen. The girls ran to them. “ We are glad you’re here.” Piper and Phoebe told them. “ We would have come sooner, but..we couldn’t.” Penny explained. “ Don’t worry about it, Grams. You’re here now.” Phoebe told her. Patty immediately embraced Andy. “ Where’s Prue?” Patty asked, she’s been a worried sick about her daughter ever since her granddaughters went missing. “ She’s out come down. She’s been burying herself at work, she won’t eat.” Piper explained.“ Maybe you can talk to your daughter, Patty. She will listen to you. I know she will.” Andy told her. “ I will…I heard that Susan is the one that took Liz and Meg?” Patty couldn’t believe it. “ Is she suppose to be rotting in jail right now.” Penny asked. “ Well, yes. But some how, we don’t know…she got out.” Leo told her. “ OUT!?” Patty hollered. “ HOW!?” Patty added, looking at her son in law. “ We think she bribed someone, Patty.” Andy told her. “ Where’s the girls?” Penny asked.
“ We don’t know, Penny. Susan took them out of Nevada.. where now? We don’t know.” Andy explained to her.

Patty volunteered to go and talk to Prue, before Penny could. She wanted a moment alone with her eldest daughter. She stood outside her daughter’s doorway and knocked. “ Prue, honey. It’s mom. We need to talk.” “ Mom, its nice of you to come and check on me. Did Piper or Phoebe summon you?” Prue asked. “ No, honey. They didn’t. Your grandmother and I came willingly.” Patty told her. “ Grams here too.” Prue asked. “ You sound disappointed, Sweetie.” Patty asked as Prue opened up the door. Patty can tell her daughter been crying. She flung her arms around her mother and sobbed. Patty sobbed a long with her. “ I want my babies…I want them back, Mommy.” Prue wept even harder. “ Oh, Prue, honey. They will come back. They will. Susan will bring them back.” Patty told her as Prue let go and walked to her bed and picked up the photo of her daughters and held it near her chest. “ What if they don’t come back? What if Susan hurts them?” Prue asked as she sat down on the bed with Patty besides her. “ Prue, you have to think positive. Liz and Meg will come home. You have to have faith that they will.” Patty told her eldest. “ I don’t think I have the strength to continue. When my…Megan and Elizabeth left…Part of me left as well..” Prue looks at her mother. “ Make sense? I feel that time is at a standstill.. Like it won’t move forward till they come home. My girls are my life…and if they aren’t in my life, what’s the point of living.” Prue began to cry again. “ You have a life still. You have a husband who loves you.” “ NO!” Prue stood up and faces her mother. “ He’s the reason why they are gone!” Prue added as Patty stood up. “ What? How could this be Andy’s fault?” Patty added. “ He should have never married Susan in the first place or me for that matter.” Prue walks to the window of her room and looked out. “ Even the day Andy and I got married she ruined it. Remember when she showed up at my wedding reception?” She turns to her mother and she nodded. Patty remembered that she wanted to strangle Susan for what she did. “ Claiming that she and Andy were still married. AND THEN! When Megan and Elizabeth were born, where was my husband!? WITH SUSAN!” “ I know, Prue.” Patty got up and embraces her daughter. She hated what this is doing to her. “ Honey, do you think Andy is not feeling hurt or angry right now? He’s in the same shoes as you. It pains him that Susan, yet again, is hurting you. He regrets that he married Susan. He rather to have been married to you first.” Patty explained to her. “ We would have..if I didn’t or wasn’t tied down.. or that Grams would have allowed me to leave for college. But what happened, happened. Andy moved on with her.” “ And you with Roger.” Patty pointed out. “ Arg. Don’t remind me of Roger, okay. He’s a two timing snake.” “ Andy loves you very much. He’s been honest and loving.”“ I know, Mom. I love him so much. But everytime Susan is in the picture, something happens and we end up fighting. I hate fighting with him.” Prue told her. “ You know..Your father hated that I moved on with Sam…Blamed him for destroying our marriage. But finally,took a while, I convinced him that we were already divorced and that I moved on with Sam. But your father, so stubborn as he was, still determind to believe that Sam, indeed, destroy our marriage.” “ But Mom, you still loved Daddy, right?” Prue turns to her. “ Yes. I did.”
“ I’m glad.” A voice calls out as Prue and Patty turns to him. It was Victor. Prue ran into her father’s arms. “ Oh, Sweetie. I’m so sorry.” Victor told her. “ I know they will come home, Daddy.” Prue tries to smile at her father. “ They will.” Victor told her. “ Why does this always happen to me? Do I NOT deserve happiness with my husband and my children?” Prue backed away. “ I wanted a fairytale life! I’ve always wanted one. Plus an animal, but that’s not possible..maybe..I wouldn’t mind. We don’t have white picket fence, that would be nice as well. Damn, I want everything!” Prue cried again as Victor and Patty consoled their eldest daughter. “ I should have known that Susan took them. I should have KNOWN! Why didn’t I NOT know!? I’m a mother! I should have KNOWN!” Prue screamed through her sobbed as her parents held her. “ My babies. I want them back!” Prue added.“ Prue, Megan and Elizabeth will be home soon and Susan will be where she should be..in jail.” Patty told her. “ They should execute her!” Victor demanded.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Hostage

Postby Kristin Marie » Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:51 am

Downstairs, Andy gets a call on his cell phone. “ Hello?” He answered. “ Yes..You did. There where? You’ve GOT to be kidding me!?” Andy put his hand on the receiver.“Leo call Darryl.” Andy told him. “ Why call when I can orb him here.” Leo told him as he orbed out. “ That’s my husband..the taxi for the Halliwell’s.” Piper told them.
“ PRUE! PRUE!” Andy hollered upstairs for his wife.
“ What’s going on, Andy?” Penny asked. “ Is it about Liz and Meg?” Both Phoebe and Piper asked.

“ Andy?” Prue ran to the top of the stairs with her parents behind her. “ Honey, there’s news?” Andy told her as Prue ran down the stairs almost falling in between. “ What happened?” Prue faced him. “ I think we know where they are, honey.” Andy told her and her face light up. “ Where are they, Andy?” Everyone in the room wanted to know. Just then Leo and Darryl orbed in. “ Leo told me about the call.” Darryl calls out. “ Well.” Andy hung up his phone.
“ Liz and Meg are…well, they are in Tennessee.” Andy added. “ Tennessee? My daughters are in TENNESSEE!” Prue screamed on the top of her lungs.“ Prue?” Andy walks up to her and she pushes him away as Melinda and Brianna walks in. “ Mel, honey. Could you go back down in the basement.” Piper told her. “ But I just came from there, Mommy.” “ Well. Then go into your bedroom.” “ Sleepy, Auntie Piper.” Brianna told her. “ Oh, honey. I know you are.” Phoebe picked up her daughter. “ You had a big day today.” Phoebe added as she walked up stairs with her daughter. “ Just go in your room and read for awhile.” Piper told her. “ What about Ice cream? You promised, Mommy!” “ Melinda?” Leo walks up to her and knelt to her level. “ I know we did. But stuff just came up.” Leo added. “ Stuff always comes up, Daddy. I HATE SUSAN!” Melinda ran upstairs and closed her door. “ Poor child.” Penny shook her head. “ I’ll go spend some time with her and Brianna.” Penny walked upstairs to see Melinda.

“ SO Susan took our daughters to TENNESSEE! Of ALL places!” Prue hollered. “ Why there?” Patty and Victor both asked. “ I don’t know, Victor. But that’s where the girls are.” “ Just peachy!” Prue continued to rant and rave. She sat on the couch, but she couldn’t sit, so she paced the floor and then went into the kitchen to get a bottle of water. Her family watches her. “ Prue, honey?” Piper walks up to her. “ Honey, what are you thinking?” Piper added. “ Prue, Sweetie. It’s okay if you want to fall a part.” Patty encourage her.“ Why would I fall a apart, Mom? My daughters are gone….” Prue looked at Andy. Andy knew she was angry with him. “ Your daughters are gone because.” She walks up to him. “ You married that slut of a woman!” She added, hitting him in the chest with the water bottle. “ Prue, I know your angry.” “Your damn right I AM, ANDY! My daughters are missing because you married that bitch!” She hollered and began sobbing. Her parents tries to comfort their daughter. “ If it weren’t for Susan, our daughters would be HERE AND THEY AREN’T, BECAUSE OF HER!” She hollered. “ OH, THAT’S RIGHT. IT’S MY FAULT! JUST SAY IT!” Andy shouted. “ My sister is just upset, Andy. She doesn’t know what she’s talking about.” Piper tried to calm things between him and Prue.Prue turns to her sister. “ You know, Piper, when your daughter is gone missing by your husband’s jealous girlfriend or what ever, then we’ll talk. So for now, SHUT UP!” Prue shouted at her sister as Phoebe walks down the stairs as Grams and Victor went to get ice cream.“ Grams is going to get ice cream for the girls with Daddy.” Phoebe told them.“ That’s a good idea, honey.” Patty told her. “ I need to get out of here!” Prue walks to the door.
“ Prue, don’t.” Phoebe ran in front of the door so her eldest sister won’t try to leave. “ You can’t leave. Your distraught and angry.” Phoebe added.“ Let’s talk this out, Prue.” Andy told her.“ No!” Prue turns to Andy. “ There’s NOTHING to talk about!” “ I know your angry, honey.” Andy told her. “ Damn right I am! I despise you right now!” Prue shouted. “ So blame me, okay! I THOUGHT SHE WAS IN JAIL!” Andy shouted. He hated fighting with Prue..but Prue was making this hard for him and for her. “ Kids, kids..Must we fight. Fighting isn’t going to bring Meg and Liz home any sooner.” Patty explains. “ We are doing everything we can to bring them home, Prue.” Darryl told her. “ Honey?” Andy reached out to her. “ No!” Prue pushes him away. “ As long…as long as Susan is a part of this..” Prue stopped.
“ Look when Susan is caught, she will get a heavier sentence..maybe death..that would work well.” Leo tried to smooth things over. “Prue, I know your angry about what just happened. Your angry with Susan and she’s not here and you want to take it out on someone, your husband. It’s natural that you want to get angry. Andy is in the same boat as you, honey. He’s hurting.” Patty explains to her eldest daughter. “ I know, Mom.” Prue took a deep breath and turns to Andy. “ I’m sorry. I shouldn’t..” Prue was about to say something. “ Its okay. Your mother’s right. I wish I can change the clock and make it like I never married Susan. My life began when I fell in love with you again and married you, started our life, children.” Andy told her, putting his arms around her. “ I know. Forgive me?” Prue made a face. “ Don’t worry about it, honey. There’s nothing to be sorry about.” He told her and then they kissed. “ That’s better.” Phoebe smiled as so did her mother, sister and brother in law. “ Mommy and Daddy?” Melinda walks down stairs with Brianna.“ Melinda, Come here, Sweetie.” Prue calls out for her niece as Melinda and Brianna walks up to their aunt. Prue took them to the couch and they sat on their aunt’s lap. “ Don’t cry, Aunt Prue.” Brianna told her. “ No, she’s stop crying, Brianna. Cause she has us now. We’re like substitute Meg and Liz. Until they come back.” Melinda told her as her parents, Andy, Patty, Phoebe and Prue laughed. “ I’m not crying anymore, Sweetie. I’m just upset and angry. It worries me that we can’t find them.” “ But we will, Mel and Bri.” Andy told them, kneeling in front of them. “ When? Its been months.” Melinda told them. “ I’m scared,Aunt Prue and Uncle Andy.” Melinda told them as Prue hugged her tightly. “ I know you are, Sweetie. We are going to find them. We’ll be looking for them night and day..We won’t stop till your cousins comes home.” Prue told them and that made Melinda and Brianna smile.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Hostage

Postby Kristin Marie » Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:53 am

Penny and Victor came back with ice cream and the girls jumped off of Prue’s lap and ran into the kitchen. “ You have to eat, Prue.” Andy lifted her up. “ I can’t. How can I think about food when I’m depress, Andy.” Prue asked him as they followed the rest of the family in the kitchen. “ Where’s Cole, Phoebe?” Penny asked. “ He’s out. Sleeping on the street.” Phoebe told her grandmother. “ Phoebe, why is your husband sleeping out on the street?” Penny asked as Phoebe looked at Piper, then Leo and back at Penny. “ Cause, Grams. Cole and I had a…fight and..” “ What was it about, honey?” Patty interrupted her youngest daughter. “ Long story, Mom. All I can say is..that..Piper and I wanted to move out..Cole sabotaged the house that Piper and Leo wanted.” Phoebe was about to explain. “ Leo and I looked at that house first, Mom..But my sister and her husband didn’t care about us.” Piper told her and Phoebe snickered. “ That’s so not true, Piper!” Phoebe told her. “ Well, I don’t want to fight again, Phoebs.” Piper told her as she turns to her mother..Patty was confused. “ So let me get this straight..you and your sister wanted to move out at the same time…Both wanted the same house?” Patty stopped, glaring at her daughters. “ Yes!” They both answered. “ I told Phoebe that she wasn’t ready to move out and she’s not.” Prue added. “ I am ready, Prue.” “ You don’t have the money!” Prue and Piper told her. “ Must we discuss this? It’s over. I’m not moving out! Piper, you can have the house. I don’t care.” Phoebe told her as Piper embraced her. “ How did he sabotage it?” Victor ask. “ The realtor called me and told me that Cole Turner paid her off.” Leo told his father in law.“ I guess my husband is bad again.” Phoebe told her as Patty embraced her youngest daughter. “ Your better off with out Cole Turner in your life.” Victor told her. “ Victor?” Both Penny and Patty scolded him. “ Not in front of Brianna. That’s her father.” Penny told him. “ Who’s a demon. One of these days Brianna is going to understand how horrible he is.” Victor explains to them. “ Let’s not talk about my husband, okay. Let’s focus on getting Liz and Meg back.” Phoebe told them and they all agreed. “ I wish I can get a premonition.” Phoebe walked over to the girl’s book bag and placed her hand over it…just then she was hit with premonition:

A place in the woods

Liz and Meg are screaming.

There’s a gun and Knife involved

Susan and Buck, hurting Liz and Meg.

The girls are in extreme danger.

“ Oh, my GOD!” Phoebe caught her breath as Prue and Andy ran to her. “ Phoebe, what did you see?” Andy asked. “ Oh, Andy..Prue?” Phoebe didn’t know how to tell them, especially her sister. “ There in the woods….with Susan and Buck,” Phoebe told them.“ What are they doing in the woods?” Darryl asked.“ Umm.. Darryl and Andy..I..” She turns to her sister. She wanted to tell Prue, but she couldn’t tell her that Susan and Buck were hurting her daughters. “ Tell me, Phoebe. I can take it.” Prue begged her baby sister to tell her. “ Okay, Prue. Meg and Liz are in danger.” “ What kind?” The family asked her. “ There’s weapons involved.” Phoebe gently told her eldest sister. “ What kind?”Prue asked. She was scared, trembling. She grabbed Andy’s shirt. He can tell she was scared, so was he. “ A knife and gun, Prue. I’m sorry.” Phoebe broke in sob as she told her. “ No! GOD NO!” Prue broke down in tears as her sisters embraced her. Andy walks into the family room and paced. Darryl and Leo followed him. “ Hey, Bro..Susan doesn’t have the guts to hurt them.” Darryl told him.“ She’s punishing me cause I divorced her. If she couldn’t…didn’t..” He began to bawl. “ She couldn’t get to Prue..so she’s getting to my daughters by killing them.” Andy sat down and put his hands together in a fist and put his chin on top of it. “ Meg and Liz are in danger…I have to get them, Darryl..Leo.” Andy looked up. “ We will.” Leo told him.

Back in the kitchen, Prue’s family was consoling her. “ I hated having that premonition, Sis.” Phoebe told her as Piper looked at her daughter.“ I got it.” Melinda looks at her cousin. “ I’ll put you to bed.” Melinda got up and took her cousin’s hand. “ I love you, Sweetie.” Piper told her, hugging her. “ I love you too, Mommy.” She hugged back as Phoebe hugged Brianna. “ Mel will read to you. I promise tomorrow I will, okay. Sleep tight, my angel.” She kissed her cheeks. “ Grandma and Grandpa, will you two be here in the morning?” Brianna and Mel asked. “ Yes. Sometimes tomorrow.” They told her and they walked into the family room. Mel and Brianna said good night to the men and went to bed. They bid good night and went to bed.

“ Is that all you saw, Phoebe?” Victor asked. “ Yes
I don’t know where in Tennessee.” Phoebe told them.
“ Susan better not hurt my great granddaughters.” Penny told them. “ They won’t, Mom. We won’t allow anyone to hurt them.” Patty put her foot down. “ I can sense..” Prue got up and wipe her nose. “ They are in trouble. I feel like a knife is being stabbed in my heart…I can’t stop that knife. I feel like my whole life is falling a part. Susan is destroying me and Andy, little by little.” Prue told them as Victor hugged his eldest daughter. “ Prue, honey. You have to keep faith that they will be alright.” “ Daddy?” She turns to him.“ As long as Susan is in the picture, its not! She’s getting what she wants. She’s killing my babies, to punish us..to punish Andy!” She told him. “ I want them home, Daddy. I want my daughters home.” Prue told him as her father embraced her again. “ To bad we can’t orb there and get them.” Piper told them. “ Come to think of it, not bad idea.” Piper added. “ LEO!” Prue calls him in the kitchen and Andy, Leo and Darryl walked in. “ Can you orbed there and get our granddaughters, Leo?” Patty asked. “ No, we can’t.” Leo told them.“ Why not?” Penny asked. “ It’s police business, Penny. Its not witchcraft. IF it was wishcraft, I’d be there in a second, rescuing Meg and Liz.” Leo explained to them. “ That makes sense.” Victor agreed. “ Okay, so. Why can’t you just…Orb…..We need the town where the girls are at.” Piper explained as Phoebe got up. “ We need a map. Attic. Let’s GO!” Phoebe ran up the stairs with the others after her. “ We don’t know the location, Phoebe!” Prue told her sister. “ True, Prue. But with Leo’s sense..we could figure it out.” Phoebe turns to Leo. “ So, do your job.” Phoebe added. “ I’ll try.” Leo closed his eyes so he can concentrate. “ To bad Prue can’t astral project.” Phoebe wondered. “ If I could, Phoebe..I would have rescued them by now.” Prue told her. “ Okay.” Leo came through. “ I couldn’t find anything.” “ WHAT!” Everyone couldn’t believe it.” Look what we need is a name of a town.” Leo told them. “ Great!” Prue sat down, she couldn’t believe this. “ We’ll NEVER find them.” Prue added as Andy sat besides his wife. “ We will, Honey.” Andy reassured her.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Hostage

Postby Kristin Marie » Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:47 am

Some where in Tennessee, Susan, Buck and the girls stayed in a old cabin…Liz and Meg were locked in a room, they weren’t able to leave the room, only use the restroom. “ I’m cold, Lizzie.” Meg took the blanket off the bed, put it around her and sat besides her sister on the cold, hard floor. “ Me too, Meg. We’ll be out of here in no time.” Liz reassured her sister. Liz knew how scared her sister was, she can sensed it. “ I’m hungry..My stomach is killing me.” Liz told her. “ Do you still have a stomach ache?” Meg asked. “ Yes. It’s killing me. I threw up several times today.” Liz lay her head on her sister’s shoulder. “ My tummy still hurts too.” Meg told her and all of the sudden Meg needed to throw up..She got up and ran to the door and opened the door. She was about to say something to Susan and Buck, she couldn’t hold it in anymore, she did it all over the floor. Buck got up and hollered at her. “ Hey, what the hell is your problem, child!” Buck shouted at him. “ Clean it up, Meggie. NOW!” Susan told her. “ I can’t. I don’t feel good.” Meg told them as Liz walks out of the room. She too needed to throw up and she did it all over Buck’s sneakers. Buck screamed, he took the girls by the shirt and flung them back into the room. “ You two bitches can starve all you want. You 2 better clean up your mess. NOW!” Buck hollered at them and left. “ This will keep you girls quiet.” Susan walks in with hard tape and taped the girl’s mouth and Buck walks in with a rope and tied their hands to the banister. “ This is what happened when your naughty little ignorant!” Susan shouted at them. “ It’s your fault that we keep doing this to you.” Buck told them as the girls tried to talk. “ SHUT UP! AND STAY QUIET!” Susan told them. “ And when your good little rugrats, you’re GOING TO CLEAN UP YOUR MESS!” Susan shouted as she and Buck left the room and locked it. Meg and Liz tried to get free. They almost did. Meg broke free first and undid her tape on her mouth and then did her sister’s. When they were free, they opened up the window, climbed on the desk. “ I wish Mommy gave us powers, Meg.” Liz whispered to her sister as they made there way out of the window. “ Me too.” Meg told her as she grabbed her sister’s hand and they ran off as Buck and Susan went back into the room and noticed that the girls had opened up the window. “ DAMN THEM!” Susan screamed and then looked at Buck. “ Don’t just stand there, morons! Go after them!” Susan shouted. “ I thought you had the rope on them, tighter!” Susan hollered as they ran on foot after the girls. “ Megan and Elizabeth are NOT getting away with this!” Buck told Susan. “ I’ll kill them!” Buck added, taking out a knife from his pocket.
“ What the hell are you doing!?” Susan asked as they continued running. “ Do you want me to shoot them? I bought a gun.” “ YOU FOOL! I asked you to do a job!” Susan blasted him. “ I am!” Buck corrected her. “ I DO NOT WANT THEM DEAD!” “ When do you care, Susan? You want Prudence Trudeau to pay, right? You want to hurt her in the worst possible way? Killing them is the BEST way..or I can turn you in.” Buck gave her the ultimative.“ Fine. But no blood bath, GOT IT!” Susan warned him. “ There they are! YOU IDIOTS!” Susan and Buck ran after them. Meg fell over the log and Liz ran into a ditch, but she was able to come out. When she did, there was a gun pointed in her face. Meg stumbled over and kick Buck but Susan grabbed her and threw her near the tree, hitting her arm. “ NO, don’t hurt my sister!” Meg shouted, through her sobs. “ SHUT UP, MEGGIE!” Susan shouted. “ Don’t hurt me..don’t hurt my sister!” Liz told him. Buck continued holding the gun in Liz’s face. Liz got up and ran toward her sister as the gun fired at Liz and Meg. Liz fell on top of her sister as Meg screamed. “ Stab them, Bucky.” Susan ordered and Buck did….stabbed both of them 4 times, they were screaming and then Buck turns to Susan. “ What now?” He asked. “ We can’t leave them here…check there pulse.” She ordered him and he did. “ Weak..barely.” He told her. “ Carry them to the cabin.” Susan told him.“ And what?” Buck picked up one of the girl as Susan picked up the other. “ We’ll think of something.” She replied as they walked back to the cabin and then put the girls on the bed and then locked the door. “ We need to take them to the hospital, Susan.” “ No, no need for a hospital, Buck.” She told him. “ We can’t let them lay there in blood.” He told her. “ Please, when do you care for Megan and Elizabeth Trudeau? I don’t. I don’t care if they die over night in that room.” Susan replied. Buck went back into the room and watched the girls. He can hear mumbling from them. He took Meg and placed her on the ground, he stabbed her 2 more times…blood began to gush out of her. Then she picked Liz up and placed her near the window, across from her sister and stabbed Liz 2 more times. Blood began to gush out of her as well. “ Well, your Mommy and Daddy will have no choice to mourn you. Cause NO ONE is saving you.” Buck laughed at them. Buck went back out and locked the door. “ I say we leave Ashville and go to another state.” Susan suggested. “ And go where? Hawaii?” Buck snorted it. “ No, Smartass! Prue and Andy are bond to find us…” Susan was about to say something.
“ Susan, the girls could be dead tomorrow. I stabbed them 4 times. Well, 2 on each them. What the point?” Buck told them as Leo orbed in, but they didn’t see him. Leo was know happy to know that’s they are in Ashville, Tennessee. He orbed out.

“ Well, Leo. What town?” The family asked. “ They are in Ashville.” Leo told them and they cheered.“ It’s going to take at least 5 hours to get to Tennessee. Can we just use magic?” Phoebe asked.“ No, Phoebes. Personal gain.” Prue told her. “ Not a good thing, Phoebe.” Piper added. “ I’ll pack up our clothes.” The girls all told them and left. “ I’ll stay and house sit.” Victor volunteered. “ Patty and I have to return to our…We’ll come by when the girls are home.” Penny announced and then Patty and Penny disappeared. Andy and Leo helped the girls packed. Andy made plane reservation.

When they all were packed, they headed to the airport. There plane boarded at 12pm. And they got to Ashville at 9pm.. They stayed at the hotel as Andy and Darryl went to find the cabin. Prue wanted to go, but Andy prevented her… But Andy knew that Prue wasn’t going to sit and wait…She was going to go..and she did.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Hostage

Postby Kristin Marie » Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:48 am

Andy, Prue and Darryl allowed Leo, Piper and Phoebe to come along. Darryl and Andy walked into the Ashville Police Department with a photo of Susan and her crime record. They sat in the Captain’s office for nearly 2 hours. The Captain was shocked to see what he was reading. “ Susan got some track record here.” He continued scanning. “ Why they released her, I don’t know.” He added. “ Apparently on good behaviors.” Darryl told him. “ We all know that’s a lie. Susan is never a nice person.” Andy commented. The captain stood up as he closes the files and handed them back to Andy. “ I’ll send some officers and the paramedic. I have a feeling that she and her accomplice might have harmed Elizabeth and Megan. Let’s go out there and get your daughters, Captain.” He told him as they, with other officers headed to the cabin.

Andy, Darryl, the Captain and 2 other police officers, plus the paramedic arrived at the Cabin. Andy wanted to run inside and capture his daughters…but he knows as a police officer, that he has to follow the rules. “ We have to go in slowly.” The captain warned Andy and Darryl and the others. Andy took out his gun and held on to it. Darryl did the same. The other squat cars arrived. They didn’t want Andy to go in yet so the 2 ATPD went in.

The 2 officers walked in with guns in the air. “ Susan! Buck! It’s the Ashville Police, come out and show yourself!” One of the officer calls out. “ Show yourself, NOW!” The second officer called out. They walked into the kitchen, no signs. Then they walked into the bedroom, it was locked. “ BUCK! SUSAN! COME OUT!” The officers hollered, banging the door. No one was coming out. “ We can do this simply or harshly. Your pick.” The 2nd officer told them. “ We don’t have all day!” The first officer told them. “ Where’s Megan & Elizabeth? Are they in there with you? COME OUT!” The first officer told them as he pounded the door, for them to open up, but no one was budging. Just then they noticed blood gushing out from the other locked bedroom. “ Pete, look.” The first officer pointed to the blood. “ SUSAN! BUCk! MEGAN! ELIZABETH!” Pete shouted.
“ I’m afraid to see what’s behind that door, Steven.” Pete told him. “ Susan, where’s Megan and Elizabeth?” Steven demanded to know. “ Okay..have it your way, we’ll do this harshly then!” Steven told them as Pete and Steven got
ready to knock the door open. When they got the door open, they found Susan and Buck on the bed. No guesses to what they were doing and the officers didn’t care, they just grabbed Susan and Buck and handcuffed them. “ Where’s Megan and Elizabeth, Susan?” Pete asks, whisking her out the bedroom. “ I don’t know and I don’t care.” Susan told him, but Pete wasn’t in the mood for her remarks. “ Fine, what to be a bitch of the century.” He wisked her outside, Andy wanted to kill her, but Darryl and others stopped him. When Susan got in the car, Pete gave her harsh words. “ You’ll be getting the death penatalize and NO judge is going to set you free….You better hope those girls are alive!” Pete told her. “ They aren’t. We killed them! Good riddance!” Susan told him as Pete closed the door and locked it.

Inside, Steven was chatting with Buck. “ How much did Susan pay you?” Steven asked. “ A lot. I don’t know. 5…grand.” Buck told him. “ You do know that you are in a lot of trouble, Buck. I mean years in jail with out parole..Your future is not something to look forward for.” Steven told him as he hauled him out of the cabin. “ Where’s Megan and Elizabeth?” Steven asked after Buck was in the car. “ They are in the room, near ours.” Buck told him as Steven close the door and headed toward Andy. “ There inside, Andy.” He turns to the paramedic. “ We need you. Let’s hurry!” Steve told everyone as they all ran into the cabin. Andy and Darryl were terrified of what they will see. “ Megan! Elizabeth! GIRLS!” Andy continued to call their names as Andy walks into the room and saw something. “ MEGAN!” He ran toward her. “ We need to get her to the hospital.” The first paramedic announced as he was checking Megan’s pulse and gas mask over her face and then putting ivy in her arms. “ Where’s Elizabeth?” Darryl asked as he turned around and saw her face down. “ ANDY!” He added as another paramedic tended to Elizabeth’s.

Meanwhile, the other officers took Buck and Susan to Ashville Police Station. Short while later, Elizabeth and Megan were put on gurneys and being wheeled in the ambulance as Andy called his wife. “ Prue? We got them, baby. We got them! We are heading over to Ashville Medical Hospital….you mean Susan and Buck? I’d care less about them right now. We need to focus on our daughters…See you there. I love you, Prue.” Andy told her and hung up.

It took about an hour to get to Ashville Medical Hospital. Both girls were rushed into surgery. Andy and Darryl paced the emergency room waiting room. “ At least we know Susan and Buck are where they belong.” Darryl told him. “ They belong in hell for what they did to my little girls. My daughters suffered a lot because of them.” Andy explained to him.

Just then Prue, Leo, Phoebe and Piper ran through the corridors and into the waiting room. Andy spotted Prue and ran up to her. Prue threw her arms around her husband and cried…of happiness. “ Are they okay, Andy? Where are they? I want to see my babies!” Prue was rambiling on as she sobbed. “ WHERE THEY!” She added. “ You can’t see them yet, Prue. They are hurt. Badly hurt.” Andy told his wife. “ I don’t understand, Andy. What happened?” Piper and Phoebe both asked. “ We don’t know.” Darryl told them. “ Dr. Karan will be here to talk to us.” Darryl added. “ Where’s Susan and Buck?” Leo asked. “ Who the hell cares about them, Leo! They belong in hell!” Piper told him. “ I hate waiting!” Phoebe walks to the nurses station with Prue. “ I’m Prue Trudeau and my daughters was just brought in here. I want an update on them. I’m their mother!” Prue grabbed the woman’s blouse. “ I’m NOT leaving here till I get some answers!” She added. “ Okay, madame…What are there names?”
“ Megan and Elizabeth Trudeau.” Phoebe told them..she knew Prue was in no condition to handle this situation. “ We don’t have any other information.” The nurse told them.
“ WHAT!” Prue shouted as Phoebe calmed her eldest sister.
“ This isn’t helping, Prue.” Phoebe took her sister to the side. “ Prue, I know your angry and demanding answers. But strangling someone isn’t helping.” Phoebe reasoned with her. “ No, right, Phoebe.” Prue told her. “ Good. Let the doctors do their work and let the police handle the abductors, okay.” Phoebe told her and her sister nodded as Piper walked up to them. “ There going to be fine, Prue.” Piper told her as they hugged Prue.

A few minutes has past and Leo called Victor with the news, he was enlighted. Prue and Andy sat besides eachother in the waiting room, for the news of their daughters. Andy didn’t want to tell his wife how severe the injuries were.
“ Why hasn’t anyone told us anything, Andy? It’s been hours.” Prue put her head on his shoulder. “ They will. Soon.” Andy assured his wife.

“ I have a feeling my sister is going to go after Susan and Buck.” Piper told her husband as they sat together. “ No, she won’t. I know she’s angry, Piper, but if your sister knows what best, she’ll stay here and let the officers handle Buck and Susan.” Leo explain to her. “ If it were me, I’d go after the people who hurt our baby, Leo.” She told her husband. “ I would too.” Leo nodded. “ I’d blow them up!” Piper got up. “ I’m going to ask to check on Prue again.” She added walking toward her sister.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Hostage

Postby Kristin Marie » Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:50 am

Phoebe kept pacing around. She checked her cell, she noticed Cole called, but she ignored it. “ Mrs. Tuner?” A nurse called her. “ Yes, Doc?” Phoebe turns to her. “ Your daughter is asking for you.” The nurse told her. Brianna and Melinda were with the nurse who was watching them.
“ Okay, I’ll get her and Melinda.” Phoebe told her as they walked into the room, where Brianna ran to her mother once she saw Phoebe. “ Hey, Sweetie.” Phoebe lifted her daughter up and held her. “ Aunt Phoebe?” Melinda ran up to her.
“ Can we see Meg and Liz?” Melinda added. “ We don’t know when, Sweetie. They are still in surgery.” Phoebe told her.
“ But they are alive, right?” Melinda asked. “ Honestly, Mel.” Phoebe turns to the nurse and thanked her and then walked out with Melinda and Brianna. They walked to the waiting room. “ Yes, they are…we really won’t know anything. But I think they will be okay.” Phoebe smiled at her and her niece did the same. “ Phoebe?” Piper ran up to her as Melinda hugged her mother. “ Hey, Sis. How’s Prue holding up?” “ Not well, Phoebe. She wants to ring Susan’s neck.” Piper told her. “ Don’t we all.” Phoebe told her.
“ I’m going out to get us some coffee…want some?” Piper asked. “ Well, its better than the cafeteria.” Phoebe told her as they walked up to Leo and Darryl. “ We are going to get some coffee. We are going to take the girls.” Piper told them. “ But I hate to be away from here.” Phoebe told her. “ Go ahead. We won’t know for another hour or 2.” Darryl told them. “ Okay. We won’t be long.” Phoebe and Piper told them and left with the girls.

Piper, Phoebe and the girls weren’t gone that long..actually when they came back, Dr. Karan was approaching their sister and Andy. “ Captain and Mrs. Trudeau.” Dr. Karan shook their hands. “ I’m Dr. Karan, I worked on Megan and Elizabeth. They are both of out of surgery. It’s a miracle they survived this. Victims this long are dead as soon as they get shot or stabbed. God must have been watching over them or they must have some guardian angels. We removed the bullets in there back. There was total of 4 bullets..4 in each of the girls. The bullets interreffered in the spinal cord.” “ Oh, my god!” Everyone was gasping in shock. “ Are they..” Prue was about to say, but couldn’t. She and Andy couldn’t stop crying..it wasn’t a sad tear, happy and joyous tears..they have their daughters back, but for how long? “ We won’t know till they wake up, Mrs. Trudeau.” Dr. Karan told her. “ How about the stab wounds they had?” Andy asked. “ We stiches them up. There stomach was full of wounds and we closed them up. We have bandages all over their stomach and back. Megan’s arm, where she got hit, we don’t know where..its all bruised up and Elizabeth’s ankles all bruised as well.” “ Overall, my nieces are going to be okay, right?” Piper began to dab her eyes with her tissue. “ Honestly, We won’t know, Mrs. Wyatt. Not till they wake up.” Dr. Karan told Piper.
“ What do you mean, “ Not till they wake up” What are you telling us?” Phoebe was still crying. “ They are in a coma, Mrs. Turner.” The doc told her. “ How long?” Andy asked.
“ I honestly can’t say, Captain.” “ Can my wife and I see them?” Andy asked. “ Of course. Take all the time you need. Talking to them will help them come through. All of you can. I have to go, I will check back and give you all updates on Megan and Elizabeth. And one more thing. They were dehydrated and malnutrient.” Dr. Karan told them and the family thanked them and walked off.

Andy and Prue walked toward the room, hand in hand. They slowly walked in. Prue almost fainted in the sight of seeing the condition of her daughters. Prue held on to Andy. They were both in tears. Prue turns to see her sisters and the rest of the family outside looking in. They smiled to her and she did the same thing. Prue turns to see her daughters. Andy walks up to his daughter’s lifeless bodies. How long did Susan and Buck leave them to die? Andy wondered. He first walked over to Liz’s bed. She looks so fragile. All the tubes were running all over the place on her. He put his hand on his daughter’s bruised arm and held her hand. “ Lizzie, it’s daddy. I’m here. Mommy and I are here.” Andy told her as Prue walks over to Meg’s side. She couldn’t stand the sight of how much pain her daughters were in. She looked at Meg’s ankle that was covered and then her stomachs and the tubes. She kissed her daughter’s forehead and held her hand as she sat on the chair besides the bed. “ Meg, it’s Mommy. I’m here. Daddy and I missed you and Liz so much. We were so scared that you two were…” Prue stopped and got up. She walked over to Liz’s and gave her a kissed on the forehead. “ When you wake up, Lizzie, we’ll go and have a big hot fudge sundae.” Andy told her as Prue watched the monitors

Meanwhile, outside the room Phoebe and Piper talked with the nurse. “ Is it okay if my sister sleeps in the room with the girls?” Phoebe and Piper asked. “ Of she can. We can make arraignment for a cot to be in there.” The nurse told them.

Moments later, the nurse walked up to them.
“ Okay, it’s settled. We’ll bring the cot in momentarily.” The nurse told them and left. Piper and Phoebe walked back to the girl’s room and walked in, while Melinda and Brianna stayed outside with Leo and Darryl. “ Good news.” Piper walked up to them. She and Phoebe gasped when they saw Meg and Liz in the bed, tubes and all. “ Umm. The nurse said that you two could sleep here with the girls. So they are sending in the cot.” Phoebe told them. “ Thank you, Phoebe.” Andy told her. Prue walked up to them. “ Thanks, for everything. I’m lucky to have you two as sisters.” Prue embraced them again. “ Anything for you, Prue.” They told her. “ Can they hear us?” Phoebe asked. “ Yes, they can.” Prue told her as Piper walked up Liz and held her hand.
“ Lizzie, it’s Aunt Piper..one of your favorite aunt’s. Uncle Leo and I miss you and your sisters so much. When we learn that you and Meg were found, we cried for joy. It’s great to see you two again. Melinda is so happy to have you back.” Piper kissed her niece’s forhead as Phoebe did the same. They walked over to Meg’s side and held her hands.
“ Meg, it’s Aunt Piper and Aunt Phoebe. We missed you and Liz so much. Melinda is so happy to have you back. It’s not the same with out you.” Piper told her. “ Brianna asked about you everyday. When I told her that you were back, she had the biggest smile on her face. You and Lizzie, along with Melinda, are like big sisters to her. She looks up to you two a lot.” Phoebe told her. “ I say that when they are up and around, we should go to Universal Studios!” Phoebe added. “ They would love that.” Andy stood up and walked over to Liz. “ Get better soon, Sweetie.” Andy kissed her forehead.

As the girls continued to rest, the family had coffee. Prue called Victor to give him the news. “ We won’t know till they wake up, Daddy.” Prue told her father. “ Give them a kiss from me and tell them that Grandpa loves them.” Victor told her. “ I will. I’ll call you if anything changes. Love you, Daddy.” Prue told him. “ I love you, Pumpkin.” Victor told her and they both hung up.

That night Andy and Prue slept in their daughter’s room. They didn’t want to be far away from them. Piper, Phoebe, Leo, Darryl, Melinda and Brianna all went back to the hotel, but will be back early the next morning. “ With breakfast and coffee.” They told Andy and Prue. Dr. Karan checked up on the girls periodically. “ So far, so good.” Dr. Karan told them with a smile. When Andy left the room for awhile. Dr. Karan told Pruesomething. “ Your daughter’s threw up..before they got stabbed and shot.” She told Prue. “ Food poision or something?” Prue asked. “ Yes. We had to pump their stomach out.” Dr. Karan told her. “ SoThey were sick.” Prue told her. “ We don’t know how long they had food poisoning. The only people would know is Buck and Susan.” Dr. Karan told her and then left.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Over to you