Hostage

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Hostage

Postby Kristin Marie » Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:51 am

Trudeaus.” “ Did Susan tell you what other “ Things” she did to them?” “ Only a little. That Prudence asked Andrew to divorce Susan…begged Andrew to leave him and his children.” “ Children’s?” Steve looked at the files again. “ Buck, Susan DOES NOT have any children. Never.” Steve turns to him. “ Never did. The only children that Captain Trudeau has is Elizabeth and Megan.”“ No. Susan…” “ She’s lying!” Steven put the files down. “ Susan is liar. Why would she say something like this?” Steve asked. “ She told me that they have 2 kids…But they..” “ But what? Buck, SHE”S LYING! GOT IT! Susan was using you to get what she wants! And what she wants was to destroy Prudence Trudeau’s life! You dressed up like Andy to abduct the girls? Then when they refused you, you snatched them, put them in the car and then drove to the other side of San Francisco. Then Nevada..lastly Tennessee. Where you stabbed and shot Megan and Elizabeth. Did you decide to hurt them or Susan?” “ I did. I shot and stabbed them.” “ Why?” Steve asked Buck.
“ I wanted to help..Look, I’m regretting what I did, officer.” “ To LATE! Those girls are in a coma, on life support. They are 6 years old..they have full lives a head of them. Did you give them food and water?” Steven asked.
“ No.” “ They threw up. Why?” Steven ask. “ Susan poisoned their food. They threw up everywhere.” Buck told him as Steve took the files and held on to it. “ I have a lot to go on here. We’ll discuss soon. In the mean time, enjoy life, Buddy. Cause your not getting out. You better hope those babies survives.” Steve told them and walked out of the room.

The officers met in the other room. “ Susan wasn’t coo operating of course.” Pete told the Captain. “ I see. Well, she better be.” The Captain told him. “ What about Buck Evanston?” He turns his attention on Steve. “ He did well. He gave me some interesting fact about Susan.”

“ I want to see the people that murdered my daughter!” Andy came charging through the room and toward the captain.
“ Captain Trudeau, your suppose to be with your wife and daughters.” The Captain of Ashville told him. “ My wife is fine. She’s with her sisters and my daughters are still in the coma thanks to Susan and Mr. Evanston! I want to see Susan!” Andy demanded. “ I don’t think that’s a good idea.”
The Captain told Andy. “ I don’t care. I handled cases like this before..I want to see the woman that harmed my daughters and I want to see her and Mr. Evanston, now!” Andy demanded as he walks into one of the room, where Susan was standing besides the window. When Susan saw him, she ran to him, but Andy backed away and held a gun to her.
Andy was very angry with Susan. “ Andy, we can be together..Prue is out of your life..your daughters are gone. We can concentrate on us and our children.” Susan told him. “ You’ve have messed with my family for the umpteenths time!” Andy walks toward her as he held the gun to her chest. “ My daughters are dying because you and your accomplice hurt them!” “ Honey, Prue and her daughters are nothing. We have each other and our love. We are made for each other. We always have. Together forever!” Susan told him. “ The only place that will be forever is DEATH! YOU have ANY idea the pain you’ve caused me and my wife? Weeks of heartaches, the fight..Because of one jackass person who’s trying to destroy us..YOU! You have no remorse of what you just did. Megan and Elizabeth are my life..they are my childrens..and Prue, she’s my wife. I love her my whole life. I NEVER LOVED YOU!” “ But we were married, Andy,. We did love each other.” Susan told him. “ No..Not true. You and I have nothing in common.” He told her. “ Oh, then why did we get married?” “ Susan, we had martial problems…you were sleeping with my friend….You got pregnant with his childrens and you passed them off as mine! That still doesn’t give you the right to go after Prue, my wife.” “ She destroyed us. She had an affair and broke our marriage!” Susan told him. “ THAT”S NOT TRUE AND YOU NOW IT!” He hollered. “ I divorced you BEFORE I moved back to San Francisco!” “ Not true, Andy. Our love is still there!” Susan cried to him, but he didn’t care. “ If you loved me then why did you sleep with someone and THEN pass off his kids as mine?” Andy told her and she never gave her an answer. “ THEN YOU sleep with Bucky in order to take my daughters?” “ No, Andy. I love Buck.” “ You did? Then why did he just tell the officers that you blackmailed him to have sex in order to get the 5,000 grand to kidnap the girls?” “ He’s just confuse!” Susan told him. “ You know what! I don’t care where you end up..As long as it’s NOT IN CALIFORNIA!” Andy hollered at her. “ I love you, Andy.” She told him. “ Well, Sweetie, I HATE YOU! You better pray that Megan & Elizabeth survived. Why did you let my daughters bleed to death, Susan? IF you cared about me, why hurt me?” He asked her. “ Honey, it wasn’t to you, it was to that slut Prudence Halliwell! She’s not right for you.” She told him. “ Prue is a wonderful person, a devoted wife…she loves those girls very much..You destroyed her by taking what’s the most precious to her. You rot in hell!” He told her and left the room.
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Hostage

Postby sarahconnor » Sat Jun 25, 2005 2:16 am

OMG it is brilliant! Poor Meg and Liz...I wonder if they will be okay...and I hope Susan gets the chair.Image
sarahconnor
Very Important Shannen Fan

Hostage

Postby Kristin Marie » Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:31 pm

You all have to wait awhile and see. Yes, Susan and Buck is going to be gone...but I can't tell you how. I'll post more when I feel it should be viewed.

I'm doing the next story. About Shannen. You'd be suprise of what its about. But I'm not posting it for awhile. I need to figure out how to end the Hostage one.

Love and Hugs,

Kris
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Hostage

Postby Prudence#1 » Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:50 pm

Great story Kristin
Thanks *Zetti* for my avartar

A dream is not a dream if you dont believe in it.
Prudence#1

Hostage

Postby Linz » Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:30 am

Hey sis! AWESOME story! I am trying to watch all of thse Angelina Jolie movies! I LOVE her and I am following her career now! I still love Shannen as much as ever too, of course! She and Angelina are my faves! Anyway, not adding to my own story because nobody is reading it!

-Linds
Linz

Hostage

Postby Kristin Marie » Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:05 am

walk to the door way and turns to her. “ Well, Sweetie, I HATE YOU! You better pray that Megan & Elizabeth survived. Why did you let my daughters bleed to death, Susan? IF you cared about me, why hurt me?” He asked her. “ Honey, it wasn’t to you, it was to that slut Prudence Halliwell! She’s not right for you.” She told him. “ Prue is a wonderful person, a devoted wife…she loves those girls very much..You destroyed her by taking what’s the most precious to her. You rot in hell!” He told her and left.

Meanwhile, the judge has ordered no trial, but an immediate sentences for Buck and Susan. The judge looked at their past crimes and present crimes and then made his decision. Lethal injection or the Electric chair. He notified the Ashville Police Department and told him of his plan. Susan and Buck remained in their cell until the time of their execution. The judge also notified the Trudeau’s and Darryl of what will happen. Andy told him that he and Prue want to be there to witness the execution.

Meanwhile back at the hospital, Piper and Leo talked of the house. “ Wait, your saying you don’t want it now, honey?” Leo asked as they took a sip of their coffee. “ Yes, Leo. I’ve decided that moving…not worth it anymore. What the bother?” Piper looked at him and she knew he was disappointed. “ I don’t understand, Piper. You wanted this so much, that’s all you talked about. Phoebe and Cole is the reason why you’re declining the offer.” Leo asked. “ I don’t know. Part of it, I guess.” “ I can’t believe this.” Leo leaned back on his chair. “ We’ve been waiting for what..4 years to move..and now your saying no.” He added.
“ Leo, a lot has happened in the past weeks and month..We almost lost Megan and Elizabeth.” She told him. “ And how is this affecting us?” Leo asked. “ We are a family. No matter what..It has nothing to do with what we are..We’ve been fine..I’m mostly at the club. Prue is always out, Andy is on assignment; we have no problems with the living arraignment.” “ True.” Leo shook his head. “ Cole and Phoebe can have the house and I’m not even interested in it anymore.” Piper took his hands into hers. “ Please be okay with this, honey. Look, you know the other house..the one Dan used to live in?” Piper asked and he shook his head.
“ We can move in there or stay at the Manor.” Piper asked. “ Up to you, honey.” Leo smiled at her. “ I don’t know what I want right now, Leo. So much is happening and it’s happening so fast. Right now, all I can think about is my sister, my brother in law and my nieces. They are going through a lot right now.” She told him. “ I know and I understand that. But I…I have to understand that you don’t want to move. It’s okay, really. I’m happy where we are. We don’t need a bigger house..We have a beautiful house, a beautiful back yard, Wonderful and loving family.” He smiles at her. “ Don’t bother me at the least.” He told her. “ Good. I’ll talk to Phoebe. She needs to hear this from me, her sister.” Piper stood up and put her cup away and she and Leo walked back to the waiting room.

Piper saw Phoebe near Meg’s and Liz’s room. “ Phoebe?” She stood in front of her sister. “ Hey, sis.” She added. “ I keep thinking, “ What if this was my baby in their? How could this have happened to 2 sweet little angels?” Phoebe told her sister as Piper leaned against the wall. “ I don’t know. This world is sometimes cruel and heartless. I guess no one knows…why they do the things they do.” Piper told her sister. “ Phoebe, I’ve made the decision..about the house.” Piper broke the silence. “ Piper, it doesn’t matter anymore. I don’t care and I don’t…Drop it.” Phoebe told her sister as she walks away. “ Wait?” Piper joins her. “ What I’m trying to say is, Leo and I aren’t going to buy that house.” Piper told her as they stopped.
“ Because of what Cole did? You could still have bought that house, Sis.” Phoebe told her sister.
“ Yes, we could have. But we didn’t need too.” Piper told her as her sister pondered. “ Okay, you Don’t need to move or you don’t want to move, Piper. There’s two different things here.” Phoebe folded her arms. “ Okay, I admit..I’d..OKAY! I decided I didn’t want to move and Phoebe, it had NOTHING to do with Cole or what he did.” Piper told her. “ That’s..okay. Then what?” Phoebe was patiently waiting for her sister’s remark. “ Our family have been…through a lot in the last month or so. With Megan and Elizabeth kidnapping, Susan, the trial..We are a family and, I hate to say this: We are witches and Grams has always told us that we have to be together…I’m happy where we are living. I don’t want to be far.” Piper told her. “ Okay. I don’t want to be far. Honestly after what Cole did, I lost interest in that house. I don’t need it and I don’t want it. Brianna and I..We’ll be fine.”
“ You didn’t mention Cole, how come?” Piper asked.
“ I can’t trust my husband anymore. I’m sick of trusting him and I’m sick of his constant lying to me. How can I forgive him?” “ Phoebe, I’m going to hate myself for even thinking this or saying this. Is there any possible way that Cole…given the past where supposedly he was “ Brainwashed” that he’s being told what to do?” Piper asked her and her sister thought this through. “ Piper, I’d be lying if I haven’t thought this through. There’s a possibility that he could be…told what to do. By who though?” Phoebe and Piper sat down at one of the chair in the lobby. “ The Source has been..they are gone..so, who?” Phoebe added, getting up. “ You know at this point, Piper. I don’t care. I don’t even want to think about this anymore.” Phoebe walks off, leaving Piper to ponder. She hated what she had to do..She called Cole from the nurse’s station and left a message on his cell.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Hostage

Postby Kristin Marie » Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:06 am

Hours later, Cole came by. He walks to Phoebe, in which she decked him. “ HEY!” Cole hollered at her.
“ Why are you here? I didn’t invite you.” She told him and then walked away. “ We need to talk, Phoebe.” He then followed her. “ Phoebe?” He faced her. “ You know…How did you know I was here? My father couldn’t have told you.” Phoebe told her as Piper and Prue walked up to them. “ I did, Phoebe.” Piper told her as Phoebe faced her sisters. “ You both called him?” Phoebe pointed her husband as she glared at her sisters. “ How could you!” She added.
“ You two need to talk.” Piper told her. “ Not for you, but for Brianna. You owe it to your daughter to work this out.” Prue told her. “ Your sisters are right, Phoebe. At least hear me out.” Cole pleaded with her. “ Fine. We’ll talk.” Phoebe told him. “ When hell freezes over.” Phoebe added, walking away from him as her sisters followed her.
“ Phoebe!” Cole approached them. “ Cole, I have nothing to say.” Phoebe told him and then turned to her sisters. “ You 2 were the one that told me that I shouldn’t have anything to do with my husband and that he’s bad. What now? You’ve decided what?” Phoebe waited for her sister’s response. “ Phoebe, let’s talk about this. I know you think I’m capable of hurting you and your sisters again and again.” Cole told her as he stopped. “ Cole, It’s not JUST going after my family, time and time again. Is what your still doing. You’re making it hard for me to trust you and I can’t. I’m tired of having to deal with this. You’re not…okay, you’re not putting Brianna first. She’s our daughter..She needs both of her parents, not one. I’m doing all the work, Cole. And where have you been? Destroying people’s lives.” Phoebe explains to him. “ I know. I know. I hate myself for this. I hate that all I’m doing is hurting you and your sisters. I’m sorry, Phoebe. I love you and I love our daughter.” Cole told her.
“ I want Brianna to have a full time father. Not just a father that shows up once and that’s it. Our..Lizzie and Meg were missing and where were you? I NEEDED you. Cole, you care about yourself.”
“ Not true, honey. I do care about you and our daughter. I love you both. I’m sorry.” Cole pleaded with her as he held on to her and Phoebe didn’t let go. “ You have to promise me that you’ll be here for your daughter and I..from now on. No turning back, no manipulating people, bribing people There will be NONE of that, got it?” Phoebe was harsh with him. “ I promise.” And Cole meant every word of it.

4 days later, Meg and Liz woke up.“ Mommy! Daddy!” Liz calls out. “ Mommy! Daddy!” Meg, too calls out as Prue and Andy walks in.“ Sweetie, your up!” Prue ran to the bedside as Andy did the same. Prue walks up to Liz and stroke her hair. “ Sweetie, it’s me. You and your sister are in the hospital. You both were in a bad accident.” Prue told Liz and her daughter shook her head, saying she understood her mother. “ I want to go home, Daddy.” Meg told her father. “ I know you do, Meg. But you have to stay here for a couple of more days.” Andy told his daughter. “ Where are we?” Liz asked her parents.
“ Tennessee.” Andy and Prue told them as the doctor walks in to check on them.

Meanwhile, Andy and Prue were at the jail, witnessing the execution of Susan and Buck. Buck and Susan showed no remorse of what they did. But that didn’t sit well with the Trudeau’s, who were angry, but relief that they NEVER have to worry about Susan ruining their lives and the lives of their daughters, Megan and Elizabeth. The execution only lasted for a few minutes. As harsh as it may sound that, that few minutes were the best minutes of their lives.

Another 4 days later, Andy and Prue were allowed to take Meg and Liz back home to California, but to Bay City General. The Turners, Darryl and the Wyatts all returned to California.

When the Trudeau’s arrived back to California, they drove to the hospital, Dr. Karan wanted Elizabeth and Megan to be checked out for a couple of more days. The girls seemed more alert and talking to their parents. They asked about school, their teachers, friends and their families.

“ I can’t wait to see our friends again.” Liz sat on her sister’s bed. Andy and Prue just got home with the girl’s. “ Me too. I can’t wait to go back to school.” Meg smiled at her parents. “ It’s been a long time since we’ve been there, Meg.” Liz told her and the girls were quiet and their parents knew what they were thinking. “ We are so happy to have you back home, Sweetie.” Prue hugged her daughters.
“ We are proud of you girls.” Andy sat across from his daughters. “ You knew you weren’t suppose to talk to strangers and you left the scene.” He added. “ We knew it wasn’t you, Daddy.” Meg told him. “ Yeah, this guy was really mean and your not mean, Daddy.” Liz added. “ We love you, both so much.” Andy and Prue hugged their daughters. “ We love you too.” Liz and Meg both told them. They hugged for the longest time.

Within a month everything was back to normal. Cole and Phoebe were back together and this time Cole is good. Piper, Leo and Melinda moved into Dan’s old house and they love it.

The Trudeau’s are loving every minute that their daughters are back with them and life was sweet.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Hostage

Postby Kristin Marie » Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:08 am

I hope you all like it as much as I did. I wanted it to continue, but it was best to leave it as is.

My next Prue and Andy story...well, I'm not going to tell you..suprise....

If you want to know, PM me and I'll tell you

Love and Hugs,

Kris
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Hostage

Postby honda200 » Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:44 am

Hey! Kristin i just finished printing this out ,im going to take it campping to reed ,now i only read pit,s of it while it was printing ,but what i did reed ,well lady ,ide say you,ve out done yourself again .Looking forword to reeding it all .Jean(honda200)
honda200

Hostage

Postby lover » Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:25 pm

great storyImage,sorry i took so long reading it
lover

PreviousNext

Return to Over to you