A Happy Ending?

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

A Happy Ending?

Postby jenny777 » Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:04 am

Mariner’s Bluff. Lot-827

“Prue, why are you still here?” Bane asked looking up at Prue.

“Because umm, I believe you.” She said trying not to look down since her wasn’t wearing any pants.

“Well thank you. It’s been a long time since someone believed in me.”

“Maybe that’s because you stopped believing in yourself.” Prue was having intense feeling for him. She loved Andy but Bane was so wild, and he was wild and didn’t need her to protect him. Plus she and Andy were over, he couldn’t accept her being a witch. That was his decision not hers.

“You known, I haven’t always been like this. Wrong side of the law, always looking over my shoulder, I had dreams once. Big dreams.” Bane said remembering how he was planning to get off the bad side of the law and settle down to find love.

“It’s not too late to change now.” Prue said as her body slowly moved closer to his.

“Nah, it’s too late for me, but not for you. So, you should definitely go, so you can still have your dreams.” Bane said as his hands slowly moved closer to her waist.

“Easier said than done.” Prue said smiling thinking about all her dreams that she had to leave behind for her sisters and the Charmed ones.

“What do you mean?” Bane asked curiously.

“I don’t know. I’ve just been thinking lately, that maybe dreams are just that. Dreams.” Prue said but was suddenly comforted by his large muscular hands on her waist.

“I don’t believe that.” Bane said as he moved his head closer to kiss Prue, at first she resistes thinking about Andy, but then keeps going because he was safe and happy without her. “Oww.” He said as Prue forgot about the wound and had put too much pressure on it when leaning against him for the kiss, which causes them both to laugh.

“I’m sorry.” Prue said laughing, and truthfully sorry.

“I’m not.” Bane answered Bane and continued to kiss her while he slowly pulled her top off.

Outside of Bane’s Dream house

A few hours later…

“Okay so we’ll need some sort of a plan to go in there. He’s probably armed and dangerous.” Andy said as he double-checked to make sure he had all of his guns.

“Okay, so I’ll go in a freeze him quickly. That should help a lot.” Piper said as she laughed and looked at Andy.

“And I’ll kick him if needed.” Phoebe said trying to do her part.

“Yeah, sure Phoebes, whatever makes you feel good.” Piper said as she double-checked her shoelaces preparing to go in and save their sister, not knowing what could happen since Prue said it was a trap.

Inside

There are clothes scattered everywhere when Bane wakes up and frantically tries to find Prue, thinking that Litvack could’ve hurt her.

“Prue?” He said looking around, but was relieved to see hr standing in front of the window wearing a white under shirt and his black boxers. “Prue?” He said softly, as he walked over to her. “Prue?”

“The view is amazing.” Prue said looking out the window at the beautiful view.

“It’s not as good as mine.” He said looking at her but her eyes remained on the view outside, although she smiled. “I thought maybe you left, or worse.”

“No, I just couldn’t really find all of my clothes.” She said causing them both to laugh softly. “I’ll help you with Litvack. You just have to promise me that you’ll turn yourself back in when it’s all over.” These words make the smile disappear from his face. “Bane…”

“You know, I was thinking maybe this, us doesn’t have to end. Maybe we can go somewhere where we can be together. Get away from all this. What do you say?”

“I would say that you’re beginning to strike me as a dreamer.” She said as he moved in closer to kiss her again. As soon as their kiss gets more passionate he suddenly freezes, which makes Prue take a step back. “Bane?”

“Oh... my... God!” Piper, Phoebe and Andy scream in shock at the sight before their eyes.

“Uh...” Prue manages to say through the embarrassment and pain that was in Andy’s eyes. “What are you guys doing here?”

“We’re rescuing you…from the tall dark, and naked man.” Phoebe answered quickly trying to get a good look at Bane.

“I told you to stay away.” She said putting her hands on her hips realising that they did something they told her not to which caused Andy great pain.

“Yeah, now I know why. He is yummy.” Phoebe said then suddenly remembered Andy standing behind her and stayed quiet.

“I don’t believe this! We’ve all been frantic, worried sick about you thinking you’ve been kidnapped...” Piper scolded Prue like a teenager staying out past curfew.

“Yeah, I was...” Prue said feeling hurt that they thought she was lying or something.

“Panties.” Piper said pointing to the side of the make shift bed on the floor.

“Oh, oh!” She said as she rushed over to where they were lying. “Uh, thanks. Look, uh, you guys have really got this all uh… wrong.” She then looked at the underwear in her hand and hid it behind her back.

“Yeah, we know. It’s a ”trap”.” Piper said giggling but then looked at Andy’s hurt face, and the smile turned into a frown.

“A tall, dark, and naked trap.” Phoebe added.

“All right, how did you guys find me anyway?” Prue asked as she walked around picking up the rest of her clothing.

“We’ll explain that later. We really need to be going now because there’s a demon behind this.” Piper said trying to rush her sister.

“Yeah, Litvack…wait, how did you know?” Prue asked very curiously.

“We have the weapon he used to break Bane out of jail.” Andy and Phoebe said grinning.

“No, no, no, he, he tried to kill Bane in jail, not break him out.” Prue said defending the man who had kidnapped her earlier.

“Or so Bane says.” Piper said giving the frozen man a dirty look.

“Well, I believe him, because one of the guys came here and tried to kill me.”

“All the more reason we should be going now.” Piper said making hurry movements with her hands.

“Fine, then just unfreeze him.” Prue said looking at Bane.

“What?! You want us to bring him along?” Piper said thinking her sister had lost her mind.

“Well, yeah, I mean, I told him that I would help him. And I can't leave him here when everything I have to do is clearly at the manor.”

“I can’t believe this.” Andy said in the corner.

Piper finally unfreezes Bane. When he realises Prue isn’t there anymore he pulls the blanket closer to him and looks over to see Piper, Phoebe and Andy.

“Well, Hello.” He said with embarrassment.

“Hello.” Phoebe said with a smile, even thought this man just slept with her sister.

“Nice to see you again.” Piper said trying not to laugh at how embarrassed he looked. “Would you put some clothes on?”

Bane walks over to Prue and begins to search for his clothes. As he is looking for his shirt he looks over at Andy and sees the anger, pain, and sadness on his face. He knew that Prue and this Andy guy had something but now he knew it was serious just by the way Prue acted once he was around, and his face right now. It looked like his was in some of the worst pain of his life.
jenny777
Very Important Shannen Fan

A Happy Ending?

Postby jenny777 » Sat Jun 11, 2005 6:40 am

Andy, Prue, Bane, Phoebe and Piper walked into the house, quickly taking off their jackets to head towards the Book of Shadows, which was still in the parlour. Every little while Bane would look at Andy, and grab hold of one of Prue’s hands, or wrap his arms around her waist. Knowing that he was only doing this to try and make Andy jealous, or to show that at the moment she was his, not Andy’s, Prue would pull away every little while. After Bane cleaned his wound in the bathroom, and had a little run in with Litvack, Prue greeted him at the door with a playful grin on her face. Before they entered the parlour to join the others in the demon search, Bane stopped in the dining room.

“Prue look. I have a feeling that we don’t have much time left.” He said as he took her hands and placed them in his large hands. “ Well this Andy guy is a cop and they are on the look for me, so as soon as we vanquish Litvack, I’ll be gone.” He then let go of her hands and pressed his body against hers, pinning her up against the wall.

“Well I better make use of you while I still can.” She said grinning. She then kissed him passionately, wrapping her arms around his neck, as his hands wandered all over her body. She then quickly pulled away, remembering her sisters and Andy in the next room. “So… we should start worrying about Litvack.” She said as she quickly pecked his lips and released herself from the Bane/ wall sandwich situation, and made her way into the parlour.

Little did she know that Andy could see most of what she and Bane were doing in the dining room. Rage filled him quickly as he thought more about what he had just seen.

“First I'd like to tell you how relieved I am you're okay.” Piper said as she watched Prue and Bane enter the room.

“Me too.” Phoebe added not taking her eyes off Bane, like Piper unable to trust him.

“And second, I'd like to tell you that you have completely lost your mind.” Piper said trying to take Andy’s side on this as well.

“Completely lost your mind!” Phoebe added, trying to agree with Piper as she scolded Prue, like Prue would do with Grams, when they were younger.

“Okay, we have a demon to vanquish.” Prue said trying to change the topic, considering it was making both her and Bane uneasy.

“You really want to help him, even after he kidnapped you?” Piper asked.

“ And he’s a criminal!” Andy added. “And a fugitive at that.”

“Look you guys, past aside, I know an innocent when I see one. And, I trust him.” She said as she sent him a wink.

“Prue…” Phoebe said looking up at her sister with concern, and annoyance.

“Phoebe, I'm going to help him. With your guys help or not.” She said as she flipped though the pages more, and more.

“Think about this, how well do you really know him?” Andy asked knowing that she could not answer a very good answer.

“Could you guys please stop talking about me as if I’m not here?” Bane asked looking straight at Andy and Piper.

“ Look, regardless, Litvack has to be vanquished, whether Bane is on our side or not.” Prue said as she took Bane’s hand to show that she was on his side.

“It would be nice to know that ahead of time. Minimize the surprises.” Phoebe said trying to get the point they were trying to make into Prue’s head.

“You really want to minimize them? Help me find Litvack in The Book of Shadows.” Prue said pushing the book closer to her sisters, so they could help.

“ Oh! I found Litvack in the book.” Phoebe squealed pointing to his picture in the book. “But there's nothing in here about how to vanquish him. Maybe that means there isn't a way.” She said as she hoped Bane would leave by hearing they couldn’t help.

“Where there's a demon, there's a way.” Piper said smiling to Prue, seeing that she needed some support on her side as well.

“Our jewellery better be where it's suppose to be.” Phoebe said eying Bane, still unable to trust him.

“We need to focus on Litvack.” Prue said trying to get into her sisters head that they need to save Bane.

“Do we? I mean aside from the fact there's nothing in the book to help us maybe we should just let bad enough alone.” Piper said going back to Phoebe and Andy’s side.

“What are you talking about?” Andy asked, now beginning to wonder why they would quit when this demon could kill them anyways.

“I'm talking about our lives, Phoebe, as in saving them. This demon has powers we don't know about. Why go up against him unprepared, what's the rush? He doesn't know about us or anything…” Piper said now completely against Prue and Bane.

“Sure he does. I mean the demon he sent after us saw Prue's power right? You know he told Litvack.” Bane said as everyone who forgot he was in the room turned to look at him.

“Yeah, but that doesn't mean that he knows about all three of us.” Prue said still going to help Bane, and happy that her sisters wouldn’t have to risk their lives as well.

“So you’re telling me that since he kidnapped Prue, and she saved his freaking life. That she is at a huge risk to die, because his servant saw her use her power!” Andy said furious that because of the argument he just made.

“Well it was my decision to stay Andy.” Prue said as she looked at Andy with a sad look. “I stayed to protect him from my own free will.”

“Yes but you never would have stayed if he hadn’t kidnapped you.” Andy said looking into Prue’s beautiful blue eyes; he couldn’t imagine that she was in danger because of the fugitive next to him.

“Look, all I'm saying is he knows enough. I mean, you don't go after him, he comes after you. “ Bane added in trying to break the conversation Prue and Andy were having.

“How can you be sure?” Phoebe asked.

“Because I know him…that's why. Better than I wish I did.” Bane said as he looked at Prue.

“Okay, still doesn't help us vanquish him.“ Piper said getting annoyed with all the verbal ping-pong argument going on.

“I just wish we knew what his other powers were.” Phoebe said looking at Bane hoping he would know.

“You don't know what they are?” Andy asked.

“I have no idea. But you still have that weapon right?” He asked looking at the sisters.

“ Yeah why?” Piper asked while pulling out the weapon.

“Might be your only hope.” He answered back.

“I thought only another demon could activate it.” Andy said walking closer to Prue.

“I got one to activate before, maybe I can do it again.” Bane added in, hoping he could do his part in the whole supernatural thing.

“Yeah, he's right. That's how he took out the demon guard.” Prue said defending him.

“So he says…” Phoebe and Andy said at the same time receiving evil glares from Bane.

“What! You think I'm lying.” Bane asked as he and Andy slowly approached each other.

“What do you think?” Andy said, as the two men got even closer.

“I think I don't like your implications! I'm in this mess because Litvack tried to off me, remember? If you don't trust me, that's fine! I really don't care. But trust this! I've had it with all this supernatural crap, and I'll do anything I have to get out from underneath it.

“That's what worries me.” Andy said as his face filled with more rage. “ You already have Prue’s life in danger to get out of this, and now you want to put her sisters in danger as well?”

“Again I say… It was her choice to stay!” Bane said as he clenched his fists at the same time Andy did.

“Her choice! Oh I’m sure it was her choice to be chloroformed and brought to your secret hide out where you almost got her killed.” Andy screamed. He couldn’t hold it in any longer; this man put Prue’s life in danger and slept with her. Before he could think his right fist went straight into Bane’s jaw, causing him to fall to the ground before being caught by Prue.

“Andy!” She screamed helping Bane to his feet.

“Don’t worry Prue I can take care of this.” Bane said as he pushed her aside and punched Andy on the right side of his jaw. Then Andy hit him back, and a fight had started.

“You guys, what is wrong with you?” Prue asked as she went to break them apart but was hit accidentally by one of the men tumbling around beating the crap out of each other.

“Prue!” Andy screamed noticing her fall backwards afters getting hit. Bane took this opportunity to hit Andy again. Andy then fell beside Prue who was getting up from the floor, but quickly got up to check her face where she had been hit. “Prue are you okay?” He asked as he caressed her cheek.

“I’m fine.” She said as she pushed his hand away after several seconds. “Do you see why you don’t fight like immature little boys?” She said as she got up to her feet and sat on the couch rubbing her cheek.

“I’m so sorry Prue, we should’ve been more careful.” Andy said with true sympathy in his eyes. “But I really don’t trust this guy.”

“Okay, you know what? I trust him. And please, I'm just asking you guys to trust me. If we're going to get Litvack, then we're going to have to work together, with Bane. Otherwise, we're all gonna be dead.” Prue said as Piper handed her some ice.

“You guys don’t get ice, you were fighting, you deserve the pain.” Piper said as she kissed the top of Prue’s head. “ Now let’s go kill this bastard.” She said as they all went to the front door except Bane.

Suddenly Litvack appears telepathically once Bane is alone.

“We're on our way.” Bane said as he walked towards the front door.
jenny777

A Happy Ending?

Postby jenny777 » Sat Jun 11, 2005 6:42 am

Cemetery

“He lives in a cemetery? How cliché.” Prue said as they walked towards the mausoleum.

“Uh do we really think this is a good idea? We don't really have a plan.” Piper said.

“Um yeah! Sure we do. Bane goes in, we follow, you freeze Litvack, you get the weapon in his hand, turn it on him, I mean it's pretty simple.” Prue said trying to make everyone confident, even though she wasn’t sure herself.

“Still…” Andy said looking at Bane who had a black eye and a bruised cheek, he probably had marks as well, but he hadn’t taken the time to look in a mirror yet.

“Maybe you should give me that weapon.” Bane said holding his hand out.

“Oh, I don't think so!” Phoebe said as she pushed Piper’s hand holding the weapon away from him.

“Listen, the guy wants me dead remember? The only way for me to stay alive long enough for our plan to work is to show him good faith.” Bane said looking to Prue for help, and seeing the bruise on her cheek that either he or Andy had given her by being stupid.

“Double-crossing us shows some pretty good faith too don't you think? “ Andy said eying Bane.

“Exactly what I was going to say.” Phoebe said.

“Phoebes, we’ve been through this. You too Andy.” Prue said sighing wishing this could all be over.

“Yeah,well, it doesn't change my mind Prue…” Andy said.

“All right, I’ll give it to him, we’re either doing this or not.” Piper said as she handed the weapon to Bane.

“Thank you.” He said as he walked up to the numbers by the door and flipped them to say 666. “You guys wait at the base of the step for my signal.” He said as he walked over to Prue and looked into her eyes. “Trust me.” He said as he entered the mausoleum.

“I hope we’re not making a huge mistake.” Phoebe said as the four of them followed in behind Bane. But Andy was suddenly stopped by Prue.

“Andy you stay out here, I don’t want you in there. You could get hurt.” Prue said as she turned to Andy.

“How can you worry about me, it’s obvious he’s after you Prue.” Andy said as he placed his hands on her shoulder.

“No Andy he originally wanted to kill Bane because he is a mortal that knows about demons, he’ll do the same to you.” She said as she kissed him on his also bruised cheek. “Promise me you’ll stay away. I can’t worry about my sisters and you.” She said as she began to walk into the mausoleum.

“I’ll try.” He said under his breath and only Piper heard as she smiled back to him before she entered the darkness of the mausoleum as well.

Mausoleum

“Hello Litvack.” Bane said as he walked down the stairs.

“Well, well. I was wondering when you were gonna show.” Litvack said not getting up from the chair he was sitting in.

Once Litvack was distracted by talking to Bane, Prue, Piper, and Phoebe snuck past them in the background to hide behind a wall.

“Before you kill me…” Bane said after he saw the girls enter. But as he did this Litvack’s servant became nervous and prepared to use the weapon on Bane.

“It’s all right.” Litvack said motioning for his servant to put the weapon down.

“I wanted to give you something. Hoping that you’d spare me.” Bane said handing Litvack the weapon.

“Hmm... I’m afraid it’s gonna take much more than this.” Litvack said laughing as his servant began to aim the weapon.

“Now!” Bane screamed as a signal for Piper to freeze them.

Piper stuck her hands out from behind the wall and froze the room. While she turned back behind the wall Litvack’s hand moved. Andy saw this from where he was hiding on the staircase.

“That was easy!” Prue said as they came out from their hiding spot.

“A little too easy.” Phoebe said holding her sisters hands as they cautiously walked over to Litvack.

“No!” Andy screamed, as they got closer to Litvack.

“Andy?” Prue said as she turned around to see him running to her. “Andy no! I told you to stay out.”

“He’s not frozen Prue Andy said as he reached her.

“What?” Phoebe asked looking towards Litvack, who looked very frozen. They all turned their backs to look at Andy. As their back turned Litvack pulled out the weapon to kill them all.

“NO!” Andy screamed as he pushed Prue out of the way and was hit by the blue ray coming from the weapon.

“Andy!” Prue screamed as his body fell to her feet. “Oh God, what do we do?” Prue asked as she fell to the ground beside him.

“Let’s just get this over with.” Piper said as she pulled Prue to her feet before Litvack could try to get them again. “ We have to vanquish him, so we can save Andy.”

“I’m immune to the parlor tricks of witches. What’s the matter? Bane didn’t tell you about that power?” Litvack said with a huge smirk on his face.

“He said he didn’t know.” Prue said trying to hold back tears.

“Oh, he knew. He just didn’t tell ya. He showed his true colours. His true evil colours.” Litvack said as he stood up and walked closer to the girls. He then held out his hand and a rotating flaming sphere appeared.

“Prue, I just want you to know I am really pissed at you.” Phoebe said looking at the man who was about to kill them, then back at Andy’s body lying on the floor.
jenny777

A Happy Ending?

Postby Prudence#1 » Sat Jun 11, 2005 9:08 am

It is great- Post some more
Thanks *Zetti* for my avartar

A dream is not a dream if you dont believe in it.
Prudence#1

A Happy Ending?

Postby jenny777 » Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:23 am

Thanks Image

Mausoleum

“No, no wait. Something isn’t right.” Prue said looking at the frozen Bane.

“This is going to please the source.” Litvack chuckled.

“Piper, unfreeze Bane!” Prue screamed tugging on her sister’s shirt.

“Huh?” Piper said looking at her sister, thinking she was crazy. They were seconds away from death, and she wanted them to unfreeze the man who put then in the position.

“Hurry.” Prue said nudging her sister’s hands.

“Wha... What?” Piper said unsure, but decided there was no other plan and unfroze him.

Once he was unfrozen, Bane looked back at Prue and noticed what was going on. He quickly takes Litvack’s servant’s hand with the weapon in it and aimed the weapon right at Litvack.

“Tell the source that we said hi!” Prue said in a squeaky voice, causing Litvack to turn around to see what she was staring and grinning at.

He turned around, only to see a beam of blue electricity coming towards him. As the beam hits him he aims his weapon at his servant preparing to vanquish him as well.

“Traitor!” He screamed as Bane let go of the servant’s weapon, and they both were slowly killed.

“Are you okay?” Prue asked looking over Bane to see if he had been hurt in any way.

“Yeah. I’m fine.” Bane said as he moved closer to the sisters.

“ Ok… What just happened here?” Piper asked, not sure if Bane was on their side the whole time or not.

“Bane just saved our lives is what happened.” Prue said smiling as she bent down to Andy and felt for a pulse, her face looked relived when she found one.

“Wait, are you saying that this all part of the plan? To make it look like you were double-crossing us?” Phoebe asked eying Bane.

“I had to. If I had told you about his power, you would have come up with a different plan of attack. Litvack would have known it. He’s telepathic, remember? So, he had to believe I double-crossed you. So you had to believe.” Bane said as he looked at Prue who was slumped over Andy’s unconscious body with tears starting to form in her eyes.

“How did you Prue would figure it out in time?” Piper asked.

“We uh trust each other. “ Bane said as he smiled at Prue, and received a smile back, he knew that she was worried about Andy and still loved him, but that didn’t matter.

“Hmmm.” Piper and Phoebe said looking at each other, then at Prue and Andy. Then it finally clicked into Piper why Prue holding back tears by Andy.

“Oh God… Should we bring him to a hospital?” Piper asked, not in too much worry since he had a pulse. “ I mean he’s probably just knocked out right?”

“Better safe then sorry.” Prue said as she began to lift Andy’s body from the ground.

“Here let me help.” Bane said as he took Andy from her arms and carried him outside with the girls to the car.
Last edited by anonymous on Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
jenny777

A Happy Ending?

Postby jenny777 » Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:24 am

Hospital

The sisters, Darryl and Bane were sitting in the waiting room of the hospital waiting for and update. It had been two hours, and still no update.

“How long can it take to do some simple tests?” Prue said as she placed her head in her hands. “And why are they taking tests, we told them he was electrocuted and knocked unconscious from the electricity.”

“Look, I’m sure he’s fine and everything will be sorted out soon.” Piper said as she rubbed Prue’s back in hopes to comfort her.

Just then a doctor with the nametag that identified him as Dr. Phyllis walked into the waiting room.

“Inspector Morris.” He said as he looked around the room for someone to stand up. Prue’s heart jumped as she watched Darryl walk over to the doctor. She watched them as they walked out of the room into the office down the hall.

Several minutes passed before Darryl walked into the room with a shocked face, and eyes filling with tears. Prue immediately walked over to Darryl and looked into his eyes. They were full of pain and sadness.

“Prue.” He muttered as he placed a hand on her shoulder, preparing her for what he was about to say. “ It’s bad, he’s in a coma.”

“What… How?” Prue managed to say through pain she felt.

“I don’t know. That weapon’s electricity must have been strong enough to do it, or something.” Darryl said as he pulled her into a tight hug, trying to comfort her sobbing body.

Piper, Phoebe and Bane watched Prue break down in Darryl’s arms. This was shocking she never broke down like that in front of people; she always tried to hide it.

Piper finally decided to relieve Darryl and stepped in to hold Prue. But she quickly pulled away and walked to the nurse’s desk.

“Excuse me can I go visit Andrew Trudeau anytime soon?” She said frantically and she pounded her hands on the desk.

“ You can visit him now if you’d like. All the tests are done, he’s in the neurology ward.” She said as she pointed to the room number on the computer screen.

“Thank you.” Prue said as she ran past everyone to the elevator.

“Prue wait!” Piper screamed as she grabbed Prue’s belongings and chased after her with the others.

Andy’s Hospital Room

Prue sat beside the bed holding Andy’s hand crying silently on his chest when Piper and Phoebe entered.

“Prue… Honey are you okay?” Phoebe asked as she crept over to the bed with Piper.

“Yes I’m fine, but Andy sure the hell isn’t!” Prue screamed as she stood up from the bed and stared at her sisters, showing her tear soaked face. “ And it’s all my fault!” Prue screamed at the top of her lungs.

“ Prue honey, it’s not your fault.” Piper said as she began to stoke her sister’s hair, but Prue quickly pushed her hand away.

“Yes it is Piper, I told him to stay away and he has been safe for the past three months without me. Then I let him help and he gets this!”

“Prue we’re the ones who let him help originally, and he wanted to help.” Phoebe said trying to make her not blame herself.

“So it’s your fault.” Prue said as she gave them an evil glare.

“Prue it’s no one’s fault, he chose to come.”

“ No it’s not your fault I’m sorry I said that.” She said as she grabbed her belongings from Piper’s arms and began to storm out of the room. “Anyone who loves me gets killedor hurt, I’m better off alone, or dead!” She screamed as she left the room crying.

“Prue.” Piper said with tears in her eyes from what her sister just said. She ran out into the hallway but Prue was long gone.
jenny777

A Happy Ending?

Postby jenny777 » Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:05 am

Manor

“Where the hell is she?” Piper asked as she paced around the living room. “She’s been gone for over eleven hours, I’m starting to get really worried.”

“I’m sure she’s fine and will be home soon.” Phoebe said trying to reassure her sister, but wasn’t too confident herself.

“I just want to know where she is.” Piper said as she sat down on the couch next to Leo. “ Leo you watched us grow up, do you have any idea where she would go?”

“Well she always went to the lake before, but we already checked there.” Leo said as he wrapped his arm around her in comfort. “I wish there was more I could do to help. If I was still a whitelighter I could sense her.”

“Wait that’s it!” Phoebe shrieked as she began to run out of the room.

“What?” Piper asked stopping Phoebe at the doorway with those words. “Phoebe what are you thinking in that head of yours?”

“He said he could sense her, and then I had an epiphany. I don’t know why I didn’t think of it before.” She said as she motioned for them to follow her up the stairs.

“But you’re not a whitelighter so you can’t sense her.” Bane said as he got up from the couch. “ Unless there’s more secrets you people have.”

“No I am not a whitelighter, but we can scry for her. I still can’t believe we didn’t think of this eleven hours ago.” Phoebe said as she took Piper’s hand and led her up to the attic leaving Bane and Leo in the living room.

Attic

Phoebe and Piper had the map lying on an antique desk in the attic as they let the crystal hover over as it began to slow down.

“We almost have her.” Piper said as the crystal almost completely stopped over Golden Gate Park, and then stopped.

“What’s she doing at Golden Gate Park?” Phoebe asked curiously, as she folded the map up and placed it back into a box.

“Uh… I don’t know.” Piper said as she scratched her head thinking. “Wait that’s where she and Andy loved to go when they were teenagers, and still do. Well before they broke up.”

“ Ok then so first we have to…”” Phoebe began to say but was stopped by Bane screaming.

“Hey guys help, the burly partner is on your side now! He’s taking me away!” Bane screamed as Darryl placed the handcuffs on his wrists.

Piper and Phoebe ran down the stairs worried that there was a demon but were relieved when they saw Darryl putting the handcuffs on.

“Umm hello… Why aren’t you helping me?” Bane asked as Darryl finished cuffing him.

“Hmm maybe because you’re a criminal and it’s where you belong.” Phoebe said grinning, happy that they could start doing things without Bane.

“But I’m helping you find Prue.” Bane said with a hurt expression, even though he was a criminal he still cared a lot for Prue.

“Nah we don’t need you anymore.” Piper said with a smile then looked to Darryl. “Take him away Darryl.”

Darryl laughed and walked out the front door with Bane in hand cuffs.

“Well now that he’s gone, we can go find Prue.” Phoebe said as she grabbed their jackets.

“Want to come with us?” Piper asked Leo as she struggled to get her right arm in her sleeve.

“Sure anything I can do to help.” He answered as he helped her put her arm in and walked out the door.
jenny777

A Happy Ending?

Postby jenny777 » Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:06 am

Golden Gate Park

Piper and Phoebe arrived at the park half an hour later.

“Do you remember where the swing is?” Piper asked as they began walking down the path.

“Prue!” The screamed, as they ran down the path searching for her.

“Wait! Is that her with the man standing behind her?” Phoebe asked pointing to a woman on a swing a few hundred feet away with a man in a black suit behind her.

“I think so.” Piper said as she grabbed Phoebe’s hand as they ran down the path towards her.

“Prue!” The screamed noticing that the man was whispering something in her ear. And whatever he was saying seemed to be affecting Prue a lot.

When the man heard them coming he ran off into the bushes. Prue heard their voices and looked up to see them approaching her.

“Hey guys.” She said as she wiped the tears away from her face hoping they didn’t notice.

“Prue… Have you been here all night?” Piper asked as she pulled her sister into a hug, and stroked her hair.

“Umm yeah, well I think I’ve been here since I left the hospital.” She answered back as Phoebe joined in on the hug.

“Prue, what happened back at the hospital? You said some things that got us pretty worried.” Piper said as they all pulled away and she studied her sister’s face so she couldn’t lie.

“Nothing.” Prue said looking to the ground to hide her face from Piper.

“Nothing!” Phoebe screamed. “Nothing that’s why you said…Anyone who loves me gets killed. I’m better off alone, or dead!” Phoebe said as she began to scold Prue as if she was a young child. But she also had a worried tone in her voice, but it was well hidden with anger.

“Well it was the truth Phoebe. Whether you want to admit it or not.”

“No, Prue it’s not true.” Phoebe said, angry that her sister could think that Andy would be better off if she were dead.

“Well, maybeI was wrong. Maybe everyone is better off if I’m dead.” Prue said about to walk away but was stopped by Piper grabbing her arm.

“No Prue don’t you dare say that!” She said as tears filled her eyes. “What is wrong with you, this isn’t you!”

“Look even if Andy is in a coma, because he tried to save you that’s his choice.” Phoebe shouted. “And how are we better off if you’re dead? If you’re dead there is no power of three and we’re even more screwed.”

Piper cringed; she had chosen the wrong words for what she was trying to say. She had just admitted that they were partially screwed with Prue alive, of course that was all wrong, but it had already been said.

“So you admit it!” Prue said. “I do ruin everyone’s lives. So you’re saying this is my fault, is that it? Because Andy loved me and got hurt.”

“No, Prue that’s not it. You’re ruining your life, and ours because of something. I don’t know what. Okay, something is holding you back. Something big time and instead of facing it, you’re running from it.” Phoebe said getting angry.

“Phoebe...” Piper said looking at Prue who looked like she was about to break down.

Phoebe didn’t stop, she was determined and kept going. “But you can’t keep running, Prue. Because you have got to figure out what your problem is, otherwise we're all dead.”

“That’s right, Phoebe. It’s my responsibility, isn’t it?” Prue said through tears, she couldn’t hold them back anymore. “The oldest sister, always supposed to be able to figure things out. Well, if that’s the case, then how come I couldn’t save Andy? If I’m supposed to be so powerful, how come I couldn’t save him? I mean, my god, don’t you understand? Andy is in that hospital bed because of me, it doesn’t matter what he said, it was my fault. How could it be good to be witches if all it does is get the people we love hurt or killed?”

“Oh, sweetie.” Phoebe said finally stopping the verbal abuse on her sister, once she stopped and noticed the tears more.

“Prue, it’s not your fault. You tried to keep Andy from coming with us that night, remember? You tried to keep him away, but he came anyway. He came because he wanted to. Because he loves you.” Piper said as she stroked Prue’s arm for slight comfort.

“And there was nothing that you could have done to stop him, Prue. He chose to walk into the mausoleum, not because of who you are, honey, but because of who he was.” Phoebe said trying to fix the damage she made worse.

“ He’s a protector of the innocent, just like us.” Piper said with a smile.

“I just don’t know if I believe in it anymore.” Prue said wiping away some of the tears. “Lately all being a witch has done is cause a lot of pain, and those we love.”

“Honey, we’ve done a lot of good as witches too. You know that. But that doesn’t mean that bad things still aren’t going to happen. But just because we can’t help that, doesn’t mean that is our fault.” Phoebe said.

“Or yours.” Piper added.

“Come here.” Phoebe said as she pulled Prue into another hug, and Piper quickly joined in. The hug lasted several minutes before Piper broke it.

“Look I better go find Leo so he can stop looking, I’ll meet you two at the car?” Piper said as she kissed the top of Prue’s head and walked away.

“I’ll go get the car, since it’s kind of far away, you wait here okay?” Phoebe said, as she looked Prue in the eyes.

“I’ll be fine… Go get!” She said as she turned around and began picking up things she had on the swing.

“They’re lying. Andy’s accident is completely my fault.” The darklighter said as he corrupted her thoughts.

“Why would they lie about that?” Prue said as fresh tears came back to her eyes.

“Because they don’t know, that’s why you need to protect them. Rowland will be back soon, and unless you are dead he will kill them. You killed his brother and now he wants revenge.”

“But I was trying to keep them safe.” She muttered.

“But you failed, the only way to keep everyone safe now is to end your life, before you hurt someone else. You already hurt Andy, nest will be Piper, then Phoebe.”

“No…” Prue said through tears as she ran away with the darklighter following behind.

Phoebe has just brought the car closer and went to go get Prue, but what she saw was Prue running away and a man following behind.

“Prue!” She shouted as she began to run after her. As Prue turned around, the man in the dark suit disappeared in a puff of black smoke. Prue turned to look at Phoebe but turned around and began to run even faster.

“Darklighter!” Leo screamed from behind Phoebe after seeing the man in the dark suit disappear.

“I’m sorry what?” Piper said looking at him. “ Leo what are you talking about?”

“ Darklighters forces good souls into suicide through telepathic suggestion. They’re very dangerous.” Leo said with huge concern on his face.

“What do you mean Leo?” Phoebe asked trying to put all the pieces together.

“ I mean that Prue’s in great danger.”
jenny777

A Happy Ending?

Postby jenny777 » Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:15 am

Thanks for all the PM's. Image

Manor

Leo and the remaining two sisters walked through the front door. They all had expressions of pure exhaustion from their long vicarious search of Golden Gate Park for a near three hours looking for their lost sister.

“I don’t understand! How could she just run away like that?” Piper nearly screamed as she rested her exhausted body on the comfy couch.

“She’s doing it because the Darklighter is manipulating her mind.” Leo replied as he joined the annoyed sisters in the living room.

“Okay, so let me get this straight. This Darklighter is manipulating my sister for kicks?” Phoebe questioned, giving Leo a cautious look. She could tell that Leo was frightened by her tone.

“No.” Leo said as his face went pale, partially due to Phoebes glance, and for what he was about to say. “You see… there’s a certain type of Darklighter that drives future Whitelighters and people who do great acts of good, like witches or an extremely good mortal to commit suicide.”

They both gave him a questioning glance. “And,” he continued, “That is the kind of Darklighter that is trailing Prue.”

The two sisters let out an incredulous scream, both in unison.

“It gets worse. If someone takes their own life, they lose their souls forever.” Leo sighed, not able to look up at Piper’s face.

“Well how can they get so depressed?” Piper asked, in a growing panic.

“They curse them. They bring their victims self doubt, bad luck, the kind that hurts other people.” Leo said, ending in a short sigh, starting to exit the room.

“Well, that’s not suicide, that’s murder.” Phoebe stated, thinking of how horrible that was as she and her sister quickly followed him out of the room.

“Not technically. They never actually push their victims, they just always compel them to jump.” Leo said, still trying to get all he knew about it, as quick as possible.

“Well, he's not going to get to Prue. I don't care what he tries.” Phoebe said with confidence as she placed Prue’s camera back in the cupboard for sake keeping.

“Yes, but Phoebe, he knows her thoughts, he can make her think anything he wants her to think.” Piper gasped through her deep elongated breaths.

“Piper, this is Prue that we're talking about, okay? She is so... “ Phoebe was stopped to fidget with the roll of film, which she later dropped. “She wouldn't even think of...” As she picked up the film once again, she suddenly stopped her talking abruptly, and began to have a premonition.

She wormed as the figure of Prue standing on top of a bridge came into her mind. She felt her pain, and her despair. Then, she saw her take a jump off the ledge of the bridge, as her body fell towards the water.

Piper gave her sister an odd look, which one eyebrow perched high on her forehead, then knew exactly what happened. “What did you see?”

Phoebe looked into Pipers worried eyes, tears now forming around her own. “You guys were right,” she slowly stated gasping for air, as she choked back tears, “We have to get to Prue. Now.”

“Okay, well how about we try calling her cell?” Piper asked grabbing the nearest phone and handing it to Phoebe.

“Sure.” Phoebe said grabbing the phone and beginning to dial Prue’s cell. It didn’t even ring once, but the rings were replaced by the voice of a computer saying monotonously, “The cellular subscriber you are trying to reach is not in the calling area.”

“The cellular subscriber is too in the calling area. d**n it!” Phoebe grumbled, tossing the phone to the ground, getting more annoyed by the minute.

“Keep trying her cell. Are you sure your vision was of the past and not the present?” Piper asked as she came in the room with some coffee’s to help them stay awake.

Phoebe gave Piper a demeaning look, “Oh no, she just died in the past, you know.” Phoebe replied as she took the mug from her sister.

“The only time she was ever depressed like this was around the same time that we had that other accident.” Piper mumbled as she took a sip of her coffee.

“What happened?” Leo asked with growing curiosity.

“Oh, Prue was driving and she ran a red light. We didn't even hear the other car honk.” Phoebe began, trying to explain with words, and hand actions.

“Phoebe was the only one hurt. She was in the hospital for over a week. It scared the hell out of us.” Piper stated, telling him all she could as briefly as possible.

“Prue never forgave herself.” Phoebe added.

“It was a really rough time for her,” Piper finished. “For all of us actually.” Piper said as the tears came back remembering those days.

“Why?” Leo asked, pondering on where he should make it any harder on them.

“Well, Phoebe and I were teenagers and Grams was extremely over protective.” Piper wiped her tears away, beginning to explain yet another story.

“But she was hardest on Prue. She kind of made Prue take care of us. She didn't let Prue go away to school. She wanted to go back east to be a photo journalist.” Phoebe said thinking about all the things Prue gave up for them. “But, Grams knew that we were going to become witches and she wasn't going to let anything jeopardize that.”

“I still can’t believe that Prue would end her own life, she just wouldn’t.” Phoebe said still very sure that her sister would never do that.

“Yeah, but the Darklighter will make her think that she is going to. He'll mess with her head and try and take her back to that same dark place. And he'll say whatever he has to and make her do something she would never otherwise do.” Leo grimaced. “I know from experience. They tried the same for me when I was still living.”

“Okay, so if we can't find Prue, how do we find the Darklighter?” Piper asked determined to find her sister, before she did the unthinkable.

“You can't without a Whitelighter. We sense each other.” Leo said, feeling even more useless then normal. It was so hard not being able to help them the same way a whitelighter could. But it thoughts were stopped when the sound of a phone ringing ran through his head.

“Prue?” Phoebe said as she quickly picked up the phone.

“Hey, Phoebes.” Prue answered back, but her voice was full of distress and sadness.

“Is it her?” Piper asked impatiently shaking her hands.

“Yeah.” Phoebe said extending her finger to shut Piper up. “Where are you?”

“I don't really know but I’m fine, so just move on, you’re safer that way.” Prue said as she looked up at the bridge in front of her.

“None of what's happening lately has anything to do...” Phoebe began to say, but was cut off by static screeching in her ears.

“Hello?” Prue said in a loud manner, in hopes Phoebe would hear her through the static.

“Prue, can you hear me?” Phoebe said frantically, she had been trying to find her sister and she wasn’t about to get disconnected and lose her again.

“You have to tell her about the Darklighter.” Leo whispered under his breath.

“I'm trying.” Phoebe said with annoyance.

“Phoebe, I can't hear you.” Prue sighed as the Darklighter sent a ray of dark cloud at the phone causing it to go dead.

“Hello?” Phoebe practically screamed frantically into the phone. “d**n it. I lost her.” She muttered, as she placed the phone on the coffee table and placed her head in her hands.

“Okay, what do we do? We have to find her.” Piper said as she got up to her feet and helped Phoebe up as well.

“Where do we start?” Phoebe asked ready for anything that meant Prue being safe.

“ I say we start at the hospital, maybe she went to see Andy.” Piper said as she handed Phoebe her coat.

“She could be anywhere. But that is a good place to start.” Phoebe said as she zipped up her blue jean jacket.

“How about the Book Of Shadows? You could try scrying.” Leo asked, hoping to help more.

“I don't think we have the time for that.” Phoebe said, giving him a sympathetic look. It seemed to be very hard for him not being able to help more.

“ Well then I'm going with you.” Leo mumbled as he began to put his jacket on as well.

“No. Somebody has to stay here in case she comes back or...” Piper said under her breath.

“Piper.” Leo whispered looking into her eyes.

“If we find her, the Darklighter will be there too. And if he recognizes you...” Piper said looking up at him, she would never forgive herself if he got hurt as well.

“Piper, I hate this. All right, I hate not being able to look after you guys.” Leo yelled throwing his hands up in the air.

“I know, I'm sorry.” She replied and kissed him on the cheek.
Last edited by anonymous on Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
jenny777

A Happy Ending?

Postby jenny777 » Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:16 am

Bridge

“It's okay, no need to be afraid. I know what needs to be done. It's the best thing. The best thing for everyone. It's something I should've done a long time ago. Jump!” The Darklighter mumbled behind Prue, tormenting her thoughts.

Although deep inside something was telling Prue this wasn’t right, she still felt she had to and began walking closer to the edge.

“That's it. It's the only way. It's the only way to save the one's I love. I should've done it before. Eight years ago.” He said grinning as she made her way close to the edge.

“I didn't want to.” Prue whispered through tears, stopping a few feet away from the edge.

“But if I had, loved ones would still be alive and unharmed today. Like Mom, and Andy. I'm responsible for Andy.” He said, knowing this would get her to move closer.

Prue then began to cry even harder thinking about the man she loved so dearly lying in a hospital bed, for possibly the rest of his life.

“Andy.” Prue managed to say through her tears. She then dropped her purse to the ground and stood right at the edge.

“It's all my fault. Jump. Jump.” He taunted, knowing he had her very close.

Attic

“There's gotta be something in here. Damn it! I can't just sit back and do nothing. Think, think!” Leo screamed as he looked towards the sky, having an epiphany. The only person who could probably help Prue right now was Andy.

“Give me my powers back. I want my powers back. I want my powers back, I want them back now! I can't keep being mortal if this is the cost. No I don't want to lose Piper. Not at the expense of losing one of her sisters. This is my calling. You have to let me help. You have to give me my wings back.” Leo whispered the last part looking down at the floor, when suddenly he felt a warm glow in his hand.

He pulled it out of his jean pocket and saw that it was glowing a bright glow. He smiled and orbed away to the hospital.

Andy’s Hospital Room

Leo orbed in and the sisters were nowhere to be seen. He walked over to Andy’s hospital bed and placed his hand over his head. After a few seconds a bright glow came from it and he could feel Andy being healed. After about a minute, Andy woke up from his deep sleep and looked around, hoping to see Prue, and wondering how he got to the hospital. Considering his last memory was of jumping in front of Prue and her sisters in the mausoleum.

“Leo?” He asked in a light whisper looking up at the man who just healed him. ”What happened?”

“A miracle, but we have to hurry before a tragedy happens.” Leo said as he began pulling out all of the tubes and wires of the confused man.

“What?” Andy asked, not knowing anything that was going on.

“We’ll explain later.” Phoebe said as she and Piper entered the hospital room.

“Andy thank God you’re okay.” Piper said as she wrapped her arms gently around him. “ And Leo how did you get here?”

“Look I’ll explain while Andy goes to put some clothes on.” Leo said handing Andy a suitcase that was beside the bed.

“Where are we going?” Phoebe asked.

“Now that I’m a whitelighter again I can sense Prue, and the Darklighter. They’re at a bridge out of the city, so hurry. We have to get there fast”

“Umm okay what the hell is a Darklighter?” Andy asked.

“No time now Andy. All you need to know is that Prue is in great danger.” Phoebe said as she pushed him towards the bathroom to change.

Bridge

The four of them orbed into the woods beside the bridge.

“Leo where are we? She's not here.” Piper said turning around in circles looking for her sister.

“She's gotta be here somewhere.” Phoebe mumbled also turning in circles.

“I had to orb us here, if I had orbed close to her, it could’ve startled her or something and she’s extremely close to the edge, we can’t risk that.” Leo whispered as he stopped the two sisters from their insane amount of spinning. “ She’s right there.” He said as he turned their heads in the direction and pointed.

“Oh my God, Phoebe.” Piper said as she clutched her sister’s arm and began to run towards her older sister.

“Prue!” Phoebe and Andy screamed as they ran out of the forest, it was still a bit of a run to where she was standing, but hopefully she could hear.

“Get away from the edge. Prue!” Andy screamed seeing how close she was.

“Prue, this isn't you. The Darklighter is making you do this.” Phoebe shouted, running out of breath.

“I'm all alone.” The Darklighter said behind Prue, seeing help coming, he knew he didn’t have much time.

“Alone.” Prue repeated looking down into the water, with the rushing rapids.

“There is no Darklighter. It's only me.” The Darklighter said, trying to make sure she didn’t give in to what her sisters were screaming.

“Just me.” She repeated again, wiping a few stray tears from her eyes.

“I have to do this.” The Darklighter said, he almost had her and he knew it.

“Prue!” Piper and Phoebe screamed seeing that she was beginning to lift her foot off the ground, preparing to jump.

“You're stronger than he is.” Phoebe shouted.

“Jump damn it. Hurry up. End it before I hurt them again.” The Darklighter shouted, getting very agitated.

“Prue, you have to believe us.” Piper screamed, getting frantic at how close she was to the edge.

“He's there, turn around, Prue.” Andy shouted in a loving, caring way.

Hearing that voice triggered something in the back of her head, and she immediately turned around.

“ So it's true.” Prue said with disgust.

“How did you...?” The Darklighter whispered very confused.

“You bastard! How dare you hurt people this way!” Prue screamed as she sent him flying.

“It's a gift. You'll jump for me sooner or later. I haven't lost anyone yet.”

“You lost one today. And I’m going to make sure you never do it again.” Prue said as she walked towards him.

She can’t, but I can!” Leo screamed as he ran faster then the others and tackled the Darklighter.

“You alright?” Leo asked looking up at Prue smiling.

“Yeah, I think so.” She sighed before Piper and Phoebe engulfed her in a tight hug, making sure she could go nowhere

“I gotta go.” Leo said as he looked up at Piper and smiled as he orbed away with a screaming Darklighter.

Piper held her sister close as Phoebe kissed her sisters cheek. Prue looked over Piper’s head to see Andy standing with his hands in his pockets. She gently kissed the top of both of her sisters’ heads and walked over to Andy.

“Thank God you’re okay.” She said in a light whisper as she looked into his eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck. He responded by wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her closer. His touch made her lose her breath and weak in the knees, but she held on tight, savouring every moment. She thought she had lost him for life, and she was never letting go again. But she pulled away after several moments to look him in the eyes and talk.

“Andy I’m so sorry you got hurt that night.” Prue said as tears slowly fell down her cheek.

“Prue it’s not your fault. I chose to come with you, I chose to sneak into the mausoleum, and I chose to jump in front of you and your sisters.” He said as he gently wiped some of the tears away with his thumb.

“But it’s not fair to you. As you said before, it’s my destiny to die, and you shouldn’t have to live with that.”

“Prue it is not your destiny to die, I don’t know why I said that. I was hurting. You will not die, it’s my destiny to protect you, and that’s what I’ll do no matter what.” He said as he stroked her hair, and gently kissed her forehead.

“But Andy.” Prue said ready for another debate, but he stopped her by gently placing a finger on his lips to quiet her.

“Prue, yes I’m sure, and no you can’t change my mind. I love you, and nothing can keep us apart.” Andy said as he kissed her tenderly. “ Do you hear me nothing.”

“I hear you loud and clear.” Prue said as she passionately kissed him back, never wanting to let him go. He was so perfect, in every way for her. “ I love you Andrew Trudeau.”

“I love you too Prudence Halliwell.” He said grinning at the face she made when he said Prudence.

“You better watch yourself buddy. Or I’ll be the one putting you I a coma next time.”

“You love me too much.” Andy said as he laughed and kissed her tenderly. Both forgetting that her sisters had been there the whole time watching them as if it were a movie, and turning away in the parts they didn’t want to see.
jenny777

PreviousNext

Return to Over to you