A Happy Ending?

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

A Happy Ending?

Postby jenny777 » Sat May 28, 2005 6:11 am

Thanks again for the reviews Image

Manor

Prue and Piper had the map laid on the dining room table, scrying for their missing sister. The crystal swung around for a few minutes and finally dropped on an area in China town.

“Ok, we found her.” Prue said with a feeling of slight relief. “So let’s go get ready, you get Andy and Leo, and I’ll go get the athame he left behind earlier, it should help.” Prue headed up the stairs quickly, she was in a rush to find Phoebe and keep her safe.

“Ok, here we go.” Piper said as she folded up the map and walked towards the phone.

Abandoned Apartment

Phoebe quickly devoured the sandwich, and gulped down all the milk in a matter of minutes. The handcuffs were placed so tight around her wrist that whenever she tried to move they would sear in pain. She sat there wishing there was someway that she could warn her sisters not to come. Knowing them they would come anyways, but she still wished that she could at least try.

She wriggled some more trying to get lose from the handcuffs that were latched onto her wrist.

“d**n it!” She screamed as the pain shot up her arm. It was no use; she couldn’t get loose no matter how hard she tried. She looked up and saw Keith blink in that second.

“Now now. Don’t hurt yourself trying to break free.” He said with a grin on his face. He placed the paper bag that was in his hand on the counter and made his way over to her.

“It’s no use, you can’t get free without using that key over there on the end table.” He pointed to a little silver key that was lying on the end table. “ I want your sisters to see it, so it will distract them and give me enough time to kill them.”

He snickered and cupped his hand over her cheek. She tried to pull away but could only move a few inches. This made him chuckle and walk towards the couch that was falling apart.

“Any time now they will come here, and I will be ready for them.” He then pulled a blanket over his body and rested on the couch.

[Manor

“LEO!” Prue and Piper screamed once Andy arrived for the task at hand.

“ You called?” He said with a smile as he orbed into the living room.

“Ok well we’re all ready to go save Phoebe, we just need you to orb us there please.” Prue said as she picked up the athame and grabbed hold of Andy’s hand.

“ Look Prue I want, and need to go with you.” Andy said as he looked into her eyes. “I can’t just sit around wondering if you’re hurt or if you need help.” There was no way that he wasn’t going to help, he could not stand anything happening to Prue or her sisters, knowing that he could’ve been there to help.

“But Andy…” Prue began but was stopped by Andy placing a finger on her lips.

“No Prue, I’m going with you. Believe it or not I can help you.” He began to play with her hair and stared directly into her eyes, “I may not have a power but that doesn’t mean I can’t help. We’ve been over this before.”

“I know, but what if something happens to you.” Prue’s face was full of worry and Andy could tell. He pulled her close to him and kissed her passionately making Piper and Leo look away.

“Nothing will happen to me you won’t let it.” He said laughing.

“ Fine but you have to stay with Leo so in case of emergency he can orb you to safety.” He said resting her head on his chest.

“Deal.” He said as he loosened his grip and turned to face Piper and Leo.

“Ok so is everyone ready?” Piper asked as she looked at them.

“ Yup.” They said all together. Prue was holding hands with Piper and Andy so when Leo grabbed Piper’s hand they were all connected and orbed away.

Abandoned Apartment

Phoebe was leaning against the cold pipes when she saw blue orbs appear in the grungy kitchen. The sight of her sisters comforted her until she realised they were in a trap. Keith noticed their entrance as well and had already rose up to face the group.

”Piper quick get that key on the end table, I think it’s for the cuffs.” Leo said with panic as Keith approached them. Prue sent him flying into the wall but he immediately blinked away behind Piper. He grabbed her and was about to break her neck when he pulled out an athame held it a few inches away from her chest.

“You want her come get her,” He said with a smirk on his face.

“ Let her go!” Prue screamed as she saw him plunge the athame slowly to her sister’s chest. She then pushed Piper aside and took the impact of the athame right around her mid chest area. He then poured a black dust out of the paper bag and the room was completely black for a few moments then it was just dark but able to see if you had good night vision.

“Prue?” Piper and Andy asked thinking that they had just seen her get stabbed.

As Prue began to loose control of her body she saw Keith walk over to Phoebe with the athame. Feeling the need to be where Phoebe was but couldn’t because her body was falling to the ground she astral projected to where Phoebe was lying. Confused Prue thought it must be a new power and there was no need to worry about it now. He turned to Phoebe just as Prue was arriving. Horror came across Prue’s face as she saw him stab Phoebe in her right shoulder missing her heart.

“ I’m fine.” She screamed in the direction that Andy and Piper were in so that they would worry about themselves instead of her. “ But Phoebe’s not. Leo come heal her!” She said as she looked in the general area where Leo was standing a moment before.

“He’s not here, he left. He got called away.” Piper said as she ran over to where Phoebe was sitting.

Anger filled Prue so she kicked Keith in the chins, and grabbed the athame from his hands.

“ Wait… How did you get over here?” He asked curiously noting that she had no stab wound and had somehow gone across the room in seconds.

“ A nice little trick.” She said as she thrust the athame into his chest.

“ NO!” He screamed as he burned into flames and was vanquished leaving nothing behind. The room began to get lighter and everyone was completely visible.

“Phoebes are you ok?” She asked and she placed her hand over her sister’s head.

Prue headed over to where Phoebe was now lying instead of sitting. Tears filled her eyes when she saw Phoebe’s injury. It was not very severe at all but still needed healing.

“Oh God Phoebe, you’re bleeding.” Piper said as she fell to her knees beside her little sister. “LEO!” She screamed at the top of her lungs.

“I’m fine. He just got my shoulder.” Phoebe said reassuring everyone. But as soon as she finished her body began to shake and it was obvious that he had hurt something more important then her shoulder.

“ Andy can you please uncuff Phoebe, the key is on the end table. “ Prue said pointing to they key. “ We need to get her to Leo.” She then took Phoebe’s hand and helped Andy move Phoebe to get the cuffs off.

“ Oh…oh no.” She said as her astral self went back into her body.

“Prue?” They all said wondering how she just disappeared.

Now that she was back in her body Prue was in excruciating pain. It all shot through her chest and down. And it hurt to do something as simple as breathing. Somehow she was able to pull herself off the floor with help from the counter.

“I’m right here guys.” She said as she stumbled over to Andy hiding her wound underneath her leather jacket.

“ What was that?” Piper asked looking at her sister’s pale face. “ How did you just disappear and reappear like that?”

“ I don’t know, I guess it some of astral pro…” A wave of pain went through her body when she talked as her legs gave out and she grabbed onto Andy for support.

“ Prue…?” They had curious and worried looks on their faces

“I’m fine. Just got a bit dizzy.” Prue said as she used Andy to pull herself up. She was in excruciating pain but would not let them know about her injury until Phoebe was healed.

“ Are you sure honey?” Piper asked as she cupped her hand around Prue’s cheek. “You don’t look so good you’re really pale.”

“Yeah I’m sure. Now where is Leo?” She said as she leaned on Andy for more support. She could hardly hold herself up any longer, but knew that she had to hold on a little longer until Phoebe was healed. As she said those words Leo orbed in beside Piper.

“Sorry I had to leave. It was about Prue getting a new pow....” He suddenly stopped when he saw the blood on Phoebe’s shirt. “ Phoebe you’re hurt.”

“Yeah, that’s why we were calling you.” Piper said with annoyance.

No one noticed but while Leo was healing Phoebe Prue fell unconscious, Andy felt her body go limp and looked down at her. He looked down to see if she had somehow fallen asleep standing up. He began panicking when his white shirt was covered in blood.

“Oh God Prue.” Andy said as he opened her leather jacket to find a stab wound in the middle of her chest. “Leo! Come quick it’s Prue she’s hurt.” He said as he lowered her body to the ground and held her in his arms.

With those words the others turned around to see Andy covered in Prue’s blood.

“ Not again.” Piper screamed as she made her way over to Prue’s body and grabbed her hand.

“ Why is she always the one getting hurt lately?” Phoebe said as tears filled her eyes, and her face turned red.

Leo placed his hands over her chest to heal her, but there was no glow.
Last edited by anonymous on Sat May 28, 2005 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
jenny777
Very Important Shannen Fan

A Happy Ending?

Postby KiwiGirl » Tue May 31, 2005 6:29 am

it's great
KiwiGirl

A Happy Ending?

Postby jenny777 » Thu Jun 02, 2005 9:53 pm

Hey, I know there has been a lot of near death experiences for Prue in the last few chapters, but they’re happening for a reason that will be seen soon.

Abandoned Apartment

“Leo?” Piper said as she began to panic knowing that he could not heal the dead.

They waited several seconds and there was still no glow.

“She’s going to be ok right?” Andy said as his lips quivered, trying to hold back tears. Andy was holding her head in his lap and was beginning to sob. He could not take anymore this was the third time this happened in a few months.

“I honestly don’t know.” Leo added as he looked up at Piper whose eyes were filled with tears.

“Leo what do you mean you can’t heal the dead?” Piper asked, although it was hard to understand through her sobs. “ I healed you when you were dead just a few months ago when we switched powers.”

“Yes, but…” He looked up towards the sky and pulled his hands away from Prue’s body.

“Leo, what are you doing!?” Andy screamed when he noticed Leo pull his hands away.

“ Yeah, Leo why are you giving up?” Piper asked as her face went completely white and she began losing her breath.

“ I have to go.” He stated as he gave a worried look to Piper and orbed away leaving them to grieve.

Heaven

Prue was walking around in the clouds when Leo orbed in front of her.

“Leo?” She walked towards him with a stunned face. “ What am I doing here? I’m not dead, am I?”

“ Yes technically you are, but the elders are going to fix it.” He said reassuring her.

“How I’m dead Leo!”

“Yes but you died when you first received a new power so technically they have to bring you back. They have the power to but only in rare, special occasions.”

“So how is this a rare/ special occasion?” She asked as the worry slowly faded from her face.

“Well I will tell them that it was unfair that you were killed. Because we’ll say that you didn’t know that you had astral projected and I was informed too late to come and heal you.”

“Will it actually work?”

“ It should, let’s go.” He said as he took her hand and orbed away to save her life.

Manor

Piper and Phoebe held the door open as Andy walked through carrying Prue’s body.

“Where should we put her?” Andy said holding back sobs.

“I guess in her bed for now.” Piper answered. “ I don’t want to give up yet.”

“ Okay.” Andy said as tears streamed down his face and he began walking up the stairs leaving Phoebe and Piper alone in the foyer to cry.

“I can’t believe she’s gone.” Phoebe said as she fell to her knees and began to sob. “ Why did she have to care about me? Why did she have to hide it?”

“Knowing her, probably so you could be healed first.” She’s so stubborn when it comes to protecting us, she thinks it’s her job.”

“Yeah right how do you know this?”

“She told me when you were kidnapped.” Tears were falling from Piper’s eyes. “What I want to know is why Leo just stopped trying and left? I mean is he nuts!”

“Maybe it had something to do with Prue?” Phoebe asked as she began to wonder.

Prue’s Bedroom

Andy sat next to the bed holding Prue’s hand, looking at her lifeless body and sobbing into his hands every little while. Unable to believe this was happening again.

“Why are you always keeping secrets from me? If you had just told me I could’ve helped in some way.” He whispered stroking her cheek. She didn’t realise that when she was hurt or in this case dead it caused him more pain then dying himself. He then continued to sob into her body again, unable to control himself when suddenly a hand began to caress his hair.

“Andy.” Prue managed to say in a soft whisper.

“Prue!” Andy jumped up onto the bed and pulled her on top of him, so she was being cradled in his arms. “ Oh God, you’re alive. But how?”

“ It’s a long story.” Prue said with some struggle, since her body was still weak.

“Ok well tell me when you’re feeling better.” Andy said as he pulled her face closer and gently kissed her for several minutes, finally pulling away when he remembered her grieving sisters in the living room. “We better tell Piper and Phoebe that you know, you’re alive. Because they kinda think that you’re dead.”

“Yeah that may be a good idea.” Prue said as Andy kissed her forehead and wrapped the blanket around her.

“ Do you want me to carry you?” He asked helping her to her feet.

“No, that’s ok I can walk.” She said as they walked out the door. Her whole body was weak, so she was using Andy as support. Andy noticed that she was in pain and gladly wrapped his arms around her for extra support.

Living Room

Piper and Phoebe were sitting on the couch sobbing into each other’s shoulders. They were so pre-occupied with crying that they didn’t even notice Prue wobble in with Andy until she was standing in front of them.

“Prue!” The two of them shouted as they jumped off the couch and engulfed her in a huge hug.

“Thank God you’re okay.” Piper sighed as she finally slightly loosened her grip on her sister.

“Yeah I’m fine, all thanks to Leo actually.” Prue said as she tried to wiggle out of her sisters’ tight grips, but failed.

“Leo?” They all asked looking back and forth between Prue and Leo.

“Yeah, he convinced them that it was unfair that I was killed because they gave me my new power at a horrible time, so I was unable to be healed in time by Leo.”

“And before you say anything.” Leo cut in knowing what Piper was about to say. “No whitelighters can’t heal the dead, but the elders can in very rare circumstances.”

“So this was a rare circumstance?” Phoebe asked with a very confused look.

“Yes because I blamed her death on them giving her a power when she was in great danger, then they even called me away so I wasn’t able to sense her pain.”

“Well I don’t know how I could ever thank you.” Piper said as she walked towards Leo.

“There’s only one way, but it doesn’t look like it will happen anytime soon.” Leo said as he orbed away thinking about how Piper could possibly decide to be with Dan instead of him.

“Well I’m really beat, I think I’m going to take a bath, then go to bed.” Prue said as she went up on her tips of her toes to peck Andy on the cheek. “You can join me if you want.” She whispered in his ear with a little grin, understanding Andy’s response by the huge smile on his face. He then wrapped his arms tightly around her waist as she turned to talk to her sisters, slowly running his thumbs along her back.

“Are you going to be okay Piper?” Prue asked as she gave her sister a sympathetic look. Being with Leo the past few days seemed to bother her quite a bit.

“Yeah I’ll be fine, but I think I’m going to head over to Dan’s tonight.” She answered back as she made her way over to the front door and began to put her coat on. “See you tomorrow!” She yelled back as she went out the door.

“Oh great all the Halliwell women have their men tonight except me.” Phoebe said as she began to make her way to the kitchen to get some coffee.

“Oh Phoebes, you’ll find a guy one day that isn’t a demon who wants to kill us.” Prue said as she pulled away from Andy’s embrace, and went to hug her little sister. “And you’ll get married, all those happy things.”

“Yes, okay one day I will find my perfect man. But for now you go do things I don’t even want to think about with yours.” She said as she walked into the kitchen.

“So are you up for a bath?” Prue asked running a finger along Andy’s chest, with a playful grin on her face. He pulled her close and kissed her passionately before he pulled her into his arms and carried her up the stairs.

Several minutes later…

Prue was lying in the tub leaning against Andy as he gently stroked her arm with his soft, gentle hands.

“This moment here, is perfect.” She said as she grabbed one of his hands and began to play with his fingers. “I could stay here forever, with you. The only problem is that we will eventually we will become prunes from being in the water too long.”

“Me too. Right here is perfect, no demons or warlocks around to try and kill us.”

“Yeah, that’s been a bit of a problem lately.”

“No Prue. Not a little problem, a huge problem.” Prue then tilted her head up on his chest so she could see his face. “Do you know how many times I’ve almost lost you lately?” He said as he brushed some of her dark hair out of her face.

“Yes, three times to be exact. But it all worked out in the end.”

“Well this time it almost didn’t. I can’t this; you know how much I love you?

“Of course Andy, I can tell by the way you treat me.”

“Well then you know that I am in agony seeing you in pain, and when I see you dying, or dead. I can’t handle it.”

“Look Andy, usually there aren’t this many near death experiences. Trust me.”

“Trust you? I do trust you, but you clearly don’t trust me. And don’t even try to say you do. If you did then you would at least told me that you had been stabbed earlier! I deserve to know, you and I should know everything about each other, and we shouldn’t keep secrets.”

“Well Andy you do know everything about me. And I was going to tell you in a few seconds after Phoebe was almost healed, I didn’t think it was that bad.”

“Yeah well it was bad, you died.” Tears were streaming down Prue’s face, and Andy’s were becoming watery. “I can’t live like this. It breaks my heart every time you get hurt.”

“Well what do you want me to do, I can’t help it that demons come after my sisters and I, and try to kill us.” She wasn’t able to understand why Andy was so angry; she was alive and safe right now.

“Stop being a witch. It’s that simple.”
jenny777

A Happy Ending?

Postby jenny777 » Sun Jun 05, 2005 6:59 am

Manor

“Andy. What do you mean?” Prue said as she got out of the tub and wrapped a towel around her.

“You know exactly what I mean Prue.” Andy said as he also got out of the tub and wrapped a towel around himself. “I can’t be in a relationship where I have to worry about the woman I love being killed all the time. It’s bad enough they worry about that with me being a cop.”

“Andy even if I were to stop being a witch, they would still try to kill us because we would still be the Charmed ones.” Tears began to fall freely down her cheeks. “I can’t change my destiny Andy.”

“Destiny! What destiny, to die Prue?” He held his hand out to comfort her as instinct, but quickly pulled away remembering they were in a fight. “Don’t you realise that’s all that will eventually happen to you. It happened to your Mom, and look how many times it has almost happened to you.” He stopped as he suddenly realised what he had just said, and immediately regretted it.

“How dare you. How dare you bring my mother’s situation into this.” She hated his argument, but knew deep inside that he was right; she had been thinking the same thing, but there was still no excuse for what he said. “Look Andy maybe you should just leave.”

“Prue, I’m so sorry.” He slowly walked over to her in hope to wrap his arms around her, and make all the pain he had just caused to go away.

“Just leave.” Prue said as she pulled away and handed him his clothes.

“Prue.” Andy said as tears formed in his eyes.

“Leave Andy!” She screamed closing her eyes as he kissed her forehead and left the room. She left them closed until she heard the front door close a few moments later.

Prue then pulled her housecoat off the door, and made her way to her bedroom.

“Prue, what just happened?” Phoebe asked as she entered the hallways wearing her pyjamas. Prue and Andy’s screaming woke her up.

“It’s nothing Phoebes, just go back to bed.” She answered back quickly turning into her room.

“Didn’t sound like nothing to me.” Phoebe muttered as she walked over to Prue’s room and knocked on the door. “Prue, honey tell me what’s going on.”

“Nothing’s going on Phoebe, just please leave me alone for now.” Prue said from inside her bed, she didn’t want her sister to see her crying over something stupid like a fight.

“Look Prue I won’t just leave you now. I know you and Andy had a fight.” Phoebe wouldn’t let this one go. “Just let me help you.” As she said these words a man identical to Keith blinked behind her holding the same athame they had been too familiar with the past few days. “Ah!” She managed to scream before he stabbed her in the stomach.

“Phoebe?” Prue said with worry as she heard a slight scream of pain and fear. “Phoebes?” All of a sudden there was a loud thud, which was the sound of her falling to the ground. Prue immediately ran towards the door.

“No! Prue stay away!” Phoebe screamed in terror as the warlock identical to the one they had just killed a few days before stood in front of the door, prepared to stab Prue when she opened the door. But it was too late; Prue was too concerned to listen to her. Phoebe watched as Prue opened the door, and the warlock pulled out the athame and stabbed Prue in the stomach as well. The expression on Prue’s face went from worry, the pain and shock as she grabbed onto the doorway trying to keep herself from falling to the ground.

With the fling of her hand she sent as many things as she could at him until he was knocked unconscious. Then fell to the ground beside Phoebe, still clutching her stomach. As hard as she tried to keep her eyes open, her world was suddenly turned black, yet again.

Andy felt horrible for what he said and decided to go back to the manor, even though she told him not to. He couldn’t forget how hurt she looked, and couldn’t stand that he had done that to her.

He walked through the foyer and ran up the stairs wondering what to say to make her feel better, and forgive him for what he said. As he reached the top of the stairs his heart stopped. He saw Prue and Phoebe lying on the floor with blood everywhere. He quickly pulled his cell phone out of the inside of his jacket.

“This is Inspector Trudeau, I need an ambulance at 1329 Prescott St. There are two critically wounded.” He shut the phone, and knelt down beside Prue and Phoebe, frantically trying to find their pulses. A wave of relief came when there were two light pulses. He then ran to the linen closet and placed towels on their wounds.

“Just a little longer Prue, please just hold on a little longer.” He sighed as tears filled his eyes. Not being able to believe it was happening again, and it was his fault for leaving her. The sound of sirens coming closer made him feel slightly relieved.
jenny777

A Happy Ending?

Postby jenny777 » Sun Jun 05, 2005 6:59 am

Hospital

Phoebe and Prue were fine but still unconscious lying in beds next to each other. Although they had surgery to heal all of the internal wounds. Piper and Andy were sitting in the uncomfortable chairs that were inside the hospital room Prue and Phoebe were sharing.

Prue woke up to the muffled voices of Andy and Piper. They were in a deep conversation about the mysterious man who was now in police custody.

“Look Andy, you can’t arrest him. We need to vanquish him, again.” She then stroked her hand through her hair feeling very stressed. “Plus he’s a warlock which we thought we had vanquished. So number one, he’s immortal, and number two he can blink.”

“Yes but Piper he needs to suffer in jail.”

“Yes but won’t they get kind of suspicious when he never ages?” Piper said in her smart-ass attitude.

“Yes but I thought we’d worry about that some other time.”

“Piper…” Prue said as she sat up quickly in her bed, realising that she was in a hospital. But quickly regretted getting up so quickly when a sharp pain ran through her abdomen.

“Prue, you’re awake.” Piper said as she quickly ran over and hugged her sister.

“What happened?” Prue asked curiously. Then suddenly remembered Phoebe being stabbed, “And where’s Phoebe.”

“I was at Dan’s and I heard sirens. And then there were ambulances and cop cars in our driveway. And…and. Then I went with Andy to the hospital, and you went into surgery.” She was suddenly stopped by Prue quickly placing her hands on top of her shoulders.

“Piper, stop. Now where is Phoebe?” Prue was beginning to panic, fearing for the worst. But Andy came to the rescue by pulling the curtain that separated their beds, revealing an unconscious Phoebe. “Thank God.”

“No kidding.” Piper said as she rest her head on Prue’s shoulder. Just as the two sisters shared a moment the man identical to Keith blinked in.

“Sorry to spoil your cute little moment. But we have business to discuss.” Andy quickly stood in front of Prue and Piper to protect them.

“Oh don’t worry, I’m not going to even try to kill them now.” He smirked. “Revenge isn’t as much fun, when there isn’t a fight.”

“Revenge? For what?” Prue asked getting her hand ready to send him flying.

“For my brother.” He answered back. “My name is Rowland, the man you know as Keith was my twin brother. You were lucky with him, but I am much more powerful then him.”

“Wait a minute, who names one twin Keith and the other Rowland?” Piper asked with a grin.

“My mother was a mortal, her father’s name was Keith. Now I would appreciate it if you would stop making fun of my family’s choice of names.”

“Oh sure whatever. So we killed your brother and you want revenge?” Prue asked.

“Yes I want revenge. But not just for my brother.” A huge grin then covered his face. “All evil wants revenge for what you did to Tempus.”

“So that’s why we’ve been almost killed so many times lately.”

“Yes of course, but the reason why the oldest here is always the first target is because she is the strongest. Just like me.” He then gave an evil glare towards Prue, causing her to turn her head in disgust.

“Well I’m so glad I could come to talk to now. While two of you are injured, you can’t hurt me at the moment.”

“But we will.” Prue said as she began to pull herself up further on the bed, to make herself look less vulnerable.

“No, you will try. When I come back in a few months for a fair fight, for my revenge.” He then blinked away leaving them with his words.

“Well I guess we can thank him for warning us?” Piper said as she turned and began to leave the room.

“Umm Piper where are you going?” Prue asked.

“To get the doctor, to tell him you’re awake.” This was her excuse, but she really wanted to give Andy and Prue time to talk. She then carefully and quietly shut the door going into the hallway.

“Look Prue, I’m so sorry for what I said earlier.” He slowly approached her bed and took her hand. But she quickly pulled it away.

“No Andy you’re right.” Prue said as fresh tears entered her eyes. “You deserve to be in a relationship where you don’t have to worry about demons and warlocks. And I can’t promise you that I won’t get hurt, because I will get hurt if it means that my sisters don’t have to. I have to protect them.”

“And who is supposed to protect you Prue?”

“No one, I don’t need protecting.”

“Wrong, I’m supposed to protect you, and I did last night. I want to be with you. To protect you.” He then ran his fingers slowly along her cheek.

“You can’t protect me. Everyone who tries to protect me will just get hurt.” Tears filled her eyes as she grabbed Andy’s hand. “You need to leave before you get hurt too. I already hurt Phoebe because the demon wanted to kill me.”

“That’s not your fault Prue! He would have killed them right after he killed you.”

“Maybe not… And I don’t care Andy, your words earlier made me realise that you don’t deserve this. I can’t change my destiny but you can.

“My destiny is to be with you Prue.”

“No Prue, what I said earlier was a mistake.”

“No Andy, the only mistake you made was staying around when you found out that I was a witch. Just please leave before you get hurt again.” Tears were streaming down her face, but she had to stay strong.

“Prue.” Andy’s eyes were full of tears. He knew there was no point in fighting the matter at this time and decided to give up for now. He kissed her tenderly for what could be the last time and left the room with tears streaming down his face.
jenny777

A Happy Ending?

Postby jenny777 » Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:36 am

Manor

Piper and Phoebe walk in to the kitchen after jogging. Both sisters are wearing revealing jogging suits, and Phoebe’s yellow and black suit, which resembled somewhat of a bumblebee, revealed the small scar that she and Prue both shared from their attack three months ago.

“Leo’s mortal now and everything, but—for how long, I mean how, how do I know he won’t want his wings back someday? And then there's Dan, who is still great and normal, which is good— considering I’m not.” Piper said frowning, pouring two identical glasses of orange juice.

“28 minutes, 33 seconds.” Phoebe said as she looked down at her watch.

“Really? We ran that long?” Piper asked with a surprised look now taking over her frown.

“No. I’ve been timing how long you’ve been comparing Leo and Dan.” Phoebe said with a quirky smile on her face.

“I haven’t been comparing, I’ve just been...talking,” she said trying to explain her babbling behaviour.

“Non-stop,” she said giggling. Their conversation was then broken by the sound of the phone ringing. Phoebe put down her glass of orange juice and walked over to answer the phone.

“Hello?” Phoebe asked as she answered the phone.

“Hey Phoebe, it’s me Andy.”

“Oh, hey Andy.” She says making an odd face to Piper.

“I was wondering if I could talk to Prue, if she’s in.”

“Oh, well, she’s still sleeping… but, I’ll see if she can call you back when she’s awake.” Phoebe said, biting her lip, trying to sound as convincing as she can possibly be.

“Yeah, thanks. She probably won’t end up calling back, because she never does. But thank you.” He said, with an awkward laugh.

“No problem Andy. Seeya” she said, rolling her eye.

“Bye.” They both said at the same time.

Phoebe then placed the phone back in its holder and walked into the parlour where Prue was looking at her new camera equipment. Piper followed close behind.

“Hey, when did my camera equipment get here?” Prue asked holding a new camera, examining every detail and button the camera had to offer.

“Oh, about an hour ago. I didn’t want to wake you. Is everything there?” Piper said kissing her on the top of the head.

“Yeah, it looks like it.” She said laughing, both at the situation and her sister.

“Geeze Prue! Think you bought enough stuff?” Phoebe asked looking at all the new equipment, going through the boxes, all with some wrapping and the instruction manual that everyone always ends up leaving in the box.

“Yeah, I know it’s a lot. But so much of photography has gone digital now, that if I want to seriously pursue it, I have to have the right equipment, “ she said, still examining the same thing she was before.

“Wah...You’re thinking of becoming a professional photographer?” Phoebe asked.

“Yeah. Why? You don’t think that I should?” Prue asked with a hurt expression.

“No, no,” Phoebe said trying to recover from her I mean, I think it’s great if that’s what you want to do, it’s just... “

“It’s just what?”

“Well, I, uh... isn’t photography just a really dicey profession money wise?” Piper slowly moves her arm, and pinches her. “Ow, ow!! You know, all I’m saying is that how many women professional photographers do you know?”

“I know, and that’s a totally fair question, one that I’ve been wrestling with a lot lately, like ever since I quit my job.” She sighed and looked to the ground.

“Prue, you dreamt of winning the Pulitzer in photography back in college! You never wanted to work in a museum, or at the auction house. That’s something you did for us, so we could keep the house. So now, it is your turn to follow your dreams.” Piper said trying to fix the mess Phoebe just created, and makes Prue smile.

“Hey! Maybe finding out you were a photographer in your last life is some kind of sign. Speaking of signs... I think I can make a spell to help your situation Piper.”

“Huh, what are you talking about? What situation.” Piper asked with an annoyed look.

“A spell to help you chose between Dan and Leo.” She said as she ran out of the parlour.

“No... Wait!” Piper begins running after her. “Phoebe, personal gain?”

Prue then walked up to the mirror holing the camera and took a picture. “Portrait of a dreamer.”

She then smiled wishing her dreams that her and Andy could have a happy life together. But she couldn’t have that happy life without him getting hurt. And he deserved better then that.

“Hello Prue.” The criminal Bane who they had met just a few weeks ago stood behind her.

“Huh.” Prue says as she looks up in surprise and drops her camera to the floor, causing it to break. He then presses a cloth with chloroform to her face, and she passes out in his arms.

“Shh.” He said as he propped her unconscious body in his arms and carried her out of the house.

Phoebe opened the bathroom door after saying the spell. And looked at Piper.

“You cast the spell didn’t you?” Piper asked with her hands on her hips. But suddenly took her attention off her younger sister when the sound of glass breaking is heard.

“Prue?!” The two sisters scream making their way back to the parlour.

When they reach the parlour their hearts stop.

“Look.” Piper said pointing to Prue’s now broken camera lying on the floor with a cloth only a few feet away.

“Prue!” Phoebe screamed at the top of her lungs, hoping maybe she had blown her nose with the cloth and accidentally dropped her camera. But all hope was lost when Prue didn’t respond. “Okay, now I’m worried. Piper what do we do?”

“I don’t know. Do we call Andy and Darryl?” Piper’s voice was shaking because she was beginning to panic.

“No definitely not Andy. Prue has been going out of her way for the last month to make sure he doesn’t get involved in anything. She thinks that it will keep him from getting hurt.” Phoebe said rolling her eyes.

“Yes but who else will be able to help us the same way. And he doesn’t even need to worry about what to say to Darryl because he knows now too.” Piper said pushing her hand through her hair.

“Okay but we’ll only use him as a last resort because Prue would be really upset.” Phoebe said as she picked up the cloth and camera hoping for a premonition.

“Well?” Piper said after minutes of Phoebe holding Prue’s brand new and broken camera with her eyes closed, concentrating hard to try and get a premonition.

“Nothing.” Phoebe sighs and places her hand on her hip still holding the camera in her right hand.

“Okay. We have to keep trying until you do get a premonition. We have to figure out what happened to Prue.” Piper said trying to comfort not just Phoebe but herself as well.

“Piper, that crack that I made about her becoming a photographer. I don’t want that to be the last thing I ever say to her.” Phoebe said as tears formed in her eyes.

“Phoebe, you’re overreacting. That is my department. All you have to do is relax and concentrate.” She stops at the sound of the doorbell ringing. “Here. Try the rag again.” She said as she handed Phoebe the rag and made her way towards the door.

When Piper opened the door she iwas shocked to see Andy and Darryl standing behind it.

“I’ve got bad news, I’ve got worse news. Which do you want first?” Darryl asked as Andy carefully closed the door behind them.

“Phoebe... “ Piper screams calling Phoebe to her. “Uh... does this have anything to do with Prue?”

“No, no it doesn’t.” Andy said as his eyes wandered all over the main floor looking for Prue. “Unless she helped Bane Jessup escape from county jail.”

The four of them walk over to the living room and sit on the couches.

“Bane Jessup. Why does that name sound familiar?” Piper asked trying to trigger a memory.

“Because he is the guy our favourite demon hired to 86 us, remember?” Phoebe said trying to puzzle all the pieces together.

“The one we thought Prue liked and met when she was Hellfire?” Piper said in a low whisper so that Andy wouldn’t hear the part about her liking him.

“Yes.”

“When did he escape?” Piper asked Andy and Darryl with a worried look thinking he could be the one who kidnapped her sister.

“This morning. We’ve already launched a full-scale manhunt.” Darryl said pulling a Ziploc bag from his jacket pocket.

“What is it? What’s wrong?” Andy said when he noticed the worried faces that came to Phoebe and Piper’s faces.

“Prue is missing. We think she may have been kidnapped.” Piper said as the tears came back to her eyes.

“What!?” Andy said as his heart dropped.

“And I found this by the back door.” Phoebe said as she handed Darryl the cloth.

“Chloroform.” He said with disgust after sniffing the rag.

“We would have called you, but we didn’t know who, or what had taken her.” Small tears were streaming down the two sisters faces and it was clear that Andy was holding some back. “Also Prue has been avoiding you ever since the last accident hoping that it will keep you safe.
jenny777

A Happy Ending?

Postby jenny777 » Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:37 am

“ Well I’m involved now, and it’d be a pretty big coincidence if it wasn’t Bane. Especially since you guys are responsible for putting him in jail.” Andy got up from the couch and placed his hands on their shoulders, in hopes to comfort them.

“Yeah, but why just take Prue? Why not all of us?” Piper asked.

“Well maybe he’s trying to lure us. Maybe another demon hired him to trap us.” Phoebe said with a determined look.

“Which might explain this.” Darryl said as he handed the Ziploc bag to Piper.

“We found it when we swept the prison lock this morning. It’s actually the reason why we came over.

We wanted to see if it looked familiar to you?” Andy added to Darryl’s short explanation.

Piper is holding the small silver object, with carvings designed throughout, while she and Phoebe study every inch and detail of it.

“Well, it’s definitely demonic.” Phoebe said once she finally took her eyes off of it.

“Do you mind if we keep this so we can figure out what demon we’re dealing with?” Piper asked, there was no way she was giving it back. It was one of the only items they had to help find their sister.

“ Well we can’t exactly turn that in to evidence inventory.” Andy said as Phoebe and Piper both shook their heads.

“Look, we gotta go. Just let us know if you find out anything. I think that your chances of finding out Bane are bigger than ours now.” Darryl said as he and Andy made their way to the door.

“Uh, yeah, and could you maybe keep this quiet, because the bigger this thing gets, the more danger she’s...” Piper said but was cut off by Andy.

“I know. Look, I’ll keep it as quiet as I can for as long as I can.” Andy said as he hugged each sister trying to hold back tears.

“Thanks.” Phoebe and Piper say at the same time.
As the two men open the door to leave, a deliveryman walks up the steps to the front door.
jenny777

A Happy Ending?

Postby sarahconnor » Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:39 am

Great story!!! Image
sarahconnor

A Happy Ending?

Postby honda200 » Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:32 pm

WOW ... awesome .Jean(honda200)
honda200

A Happy Ending?

Postby jenny777 » Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:53 am

Thanks, and die hard Prue-Andy fans, don't worry.

Manor

Piper walks in to the parlour being followed by Andy and Darryl.

“Tell me you’re kidding.” Andy said before he looked at the T.V.

“ I wish I was. It’s all over the news.” Piper said as Phoebe turns the television on.

“We called as soon as we saw the first broadcast. Look.” Phoebe said pointing to the screen that showed a picture of Bane.

“I’m reporting live from the county jail, where an inmate escaped earlier this morning.” The voice of the new reporter echoed in Andy’s head, as his worry grew.

“Unbelievable.” Andy said as he threw his hands up in the air.

They then listened to the rest of what the reporter had to say. “A massive manhunt has been launched to find the escapee. A man by the name of Bane Jessup, who was awaiting trial for racketeering, money laundering, and embezzlement.”

“So much for keeping things quiet. This is a nightmare.” Darryl said shaking his head and looking over to his torn partner.

“Welcome to our world.” Pier said as she sat down on the couch and placed her head in her hands.

“You want some aspirin?” Phoebe said with a smile trying to cheer people up, but was still partially serious.

“What I want is Prue safe, Bane put in jail, and nobody hurt by any...” He then looks at the weapon lying on the table. “Do you know what that is yet?

“We’re still looking. We do know that Bane definitely kidnapped Prue.” Phoebe said clutching the Book of Shadows.

“What, has he made contact with you?” Andy said quickly.

“No, but she has.” Phoebe said grabbing Andy’s arm realising that he was very uneasy.

“It’s a long story, but she’s okay.” Piper said knowing that they would question.

“She said not to come looking for. She said it was a trap.”

“What! Is she nuts?” Andy screamed pulling away from Phoebe. “ How can she think that we’ll stay away just because she doesn’t want us to get hurt.”

“Andy, it’s okay, calm down. Did she say what kind?” Darryl asked as he pulled out a thick file full of paper out of a brown leather bag. “Maybe this will help. It’s the DA’s file on Bane. That’s all the information they pulled together for his trials. It’s everything I copied before we got your phone call.

The phone rings and they are given another sign… Something to do with Leo-nora Watkins. Andy and Darryl decided not to even bother asking.

“Anyway, we believe that Bane has a hold-up somewhere. Maybe there’s something in there that can tell you where.” Andy said as he looked towards the file.

“So what the hell is he doing? Oh God I hope he’s not hurting her.” Piper said, looking at Andy who looked as if he had just been told that she was dead.

Mariner’s Bluff. Lot-827

Bane is sitting on the chair he held Prue hostage on minutes before with his shirt wide open, while Prue is kneeling on the floor, tending his wound.

“P-P-Prue.” Bane groaned in pain as she cleaned the wound with a cloth.

“If I’m going to clean the wound, then I have to stop the bleeding. I’m sorry.” Prue said truthfully.

“Do you even know what you’re doing?” Bane asked, not that he minded a beautiful woman touching him.

“No. Not really, but right now I’m the only choice that you’ve got. So, just try and hold still.” Prue said with a sympathetic smile.

“That’s easy for you to say. You don’t have a set of fingernails clawing into your body.” He said trying to hold back the urge to scream in pain.

“Yeah, well I’m almost done.” She says as she hands him a cloth. “Put this in your mouth or something.”
“Forget about me. Go home. Before Litvack’s man comes back.”

“I told you, he’s gone. Probably ran right back to Litvack.” Prue said trying to find an excuse not to leave him.

“So now he knows about you too. All the more reason to leave.” He was truly concerned for her. He was beginning to have extremely strong feelings for her.

“Well, as much as I would like to, I can’t. Not until I know that you’re okay. Besides, it’s probably better just to stay put, you know, I mean now that we’ve been sighted, they’ll expect for us to take off. Speaking of things that need to be taken off...you’re um, pants.” She says with a playful smile and takes a few steps back.

“Excuse me?!” Bane asked, not too sure whether he should laugh or be embarrassed. But did like the thought of her seeing what’s under there.

“Well, I need to get to the, um, wound.” Prue said trying not to laugh.

“Forget it!” Bane said still trying to keep his dignity.

“Okay, you know what? It’s just going to get infected. So you can either take off your pants on your own, or I can always do it by force.” Prue said laughing as Bane grumbled and stands up slowly dropping his pants, which makes Prue give a triumphant smile for winning.

Manor

Piper, Andy, and Phoebe had been going over Bane’s files for over an hour, and Darryl had to leave to help his wife.

“I am getting nowhere and everywhere. How about you two? Any luck?” Phoebe asked hopefully.

“Well, I’ll give Bane this. He works hard, tax evasion, racketeering, pick a crime, any crime.” Piper said rolling her eyes.

“I feel like we’re looking right at the answer, we’re just not seeing it!” Phoebe screamed getting frustrated that they had been studying this man who kidnapped their sister for so long, and he could be hurting her as they speak.

“He’s got good taste too. There’s a whole money laundering indictment here based on a real estate development. Exclusive custom homes, they’re really gorgeous. Check out the brochure.” Piper said handing Phoebe and Andy the brochure.

“Mariner’s Bluff. Oh! I’m sure the sea fairies will be very happy here.” Phoebe squealed.

“What did you say? (Phoebe looks at her) Phoebe, what exactly did your spell say?” Piper asked thinking she may have had an epiphany.

“Spell? What spell?” Andy asked looking at the two sisters.

“ Oh Andy not important. I beseech all powers above, send a sign to free my sisters heart, one that will lead her to her love. Why?” Phoebe asked wondering why her sister asked this.

“Because the Book of Shadows specifically opened to the Mariners section. What if the signs we’re getting have nothing to do with Dan and Leo, and everything to do with Prue? Where is Mariner’s Bluff?” Piper said thinking she almost had it.

“Bodega Bay.” Phoebe said pointing to it on the map.
“Leonardo’s Boutique of Bodega Bay.”

“Piper, I think you’re right.” Phoebe chimed.

“Okay, so what were the clues? Mariners, Bodega Bay, Lenora Watkins?” Piper gave a look to Andy trying to piece them all together.

“ The is a Watkins Road Exit.” Andy said looking at the map.

“So we’ve almost found her. All we need is an address.” Piper said rummaging through the files hoping to find it somehow.

“What’s this?” Phoebe said as she flipped through the brochures and pulled out a piece of paper. “Let’s see.”
“It’s a map of the lots in Mariner's Bluff.” Andy said looking down at the map.

“Are the lots numbered?” Piper asked just as Phoebe sits down and accidentally hits the power button on the remote for the T.V.

You then hear a news reporter on the T.V. “In an exhibition game last night, the Mariners lost to the Angels, 8 to 7. In other news, Sami Sosa...”

“Okay…now we’re back to Dan and Leo. Mariners, Angels.” Phoebe said getting annoyed.

“No Phoebe, 8 to 7. Lot 827?”Piper said correcting her.

“Yes, there is an 827 at the top of the hill.” Andy said pointing to the lot on the map.

“I’ll drive, you navigate.” Piper said as they all prepared to leave.
Last edited by anonymous on Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
jenny777

PreviousNext

Return to Over to you