[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - A Dream In Two

A Dream In Two

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

A Dream In Two

Postby Linz » Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:50 pm

Very good Kris I love it! I feel the same way about my story. The interview is over now so..... i have to think more about what to do next! Please add soon. Image

Love ya, -Linds
Linz
Very Important Shannen Fan

A Dream In Two

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Jan 14, 2005 7:13 pm

Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

A Dream In Two

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:28 pm

I will add more over the weekend......right now I am trying to figure out how to end the interview with Barbara Walters

Love and Hugs,

Kris
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

A Dream In Two

Postby shannenchicafan » Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:39 pm

please continue you kristin

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan

A Dream In Two

Postby Kristin Marie » Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:07 pm

“ When did your hatred for the media come about, Kristin?” She asked me

“ When Princess Dianna was killed in Paris in 1997. Like many of Americans and other countries that she had touched over the course of the years…I was angry….I couldn’t understand WHY the paparazzi did what they did. They should have left Princess Dianna and her friends alone and they didn’t. I mean all they cared was a story…they didn’t care.. THEY DO NOT CARE!!! Just as long as there was money involved.”

“ Was Shannen a part of you anger toward the media?” Barbara asked me and I looked over at Shannen. We both had tears in our eyes. And my friends has tears in theirs as well.”

“ Yes, Barbara, It was. I thought the best way to settle the score with them was by telling a summary of Shannen, so I wrote “ The Victim Of The Media” which I sent to my friends and Shannen and they both loved it. I also wanted to let them know that just cause you’re a reporter DOES NOT
have the right to be mean to a person that they don’t know. I just felt that they needed to be stop…to stop bashing Shannen so much.” I told her.

“ You explained in your book of how you and Dianna met and decided to create a website on Shannen.” She told me and I nodded.

“ Shannen first contacted Dianna in October of 2003, right?”

“ Yes she did.” I told her.

“ When did Shannen first posted?”

“ February of 2004.” I responded.

“ That’s when the hacking began, right?” She asked me.

“ Yes, it did. Happened on the 14th. Valentine Day…of all days, it was THAT day.” I told her.

“ How old was this hacker…when you and Dianna first came across of him?”

“ I think 14?” I turn to Dianna for some help. She nodded to me, yes. I turn back to Barbara. “ Yes, 14. “

“ No one believed that you and Dianna were telling the truth….just the fans?”

“ Not just them but the webmasters. When I went to them for help, it’s like they backstabbed me in the back, like a knife went through by bones. That’s how it felt. I was angry and upset. This hacker had everyone convinced that Dianna and I were in “ WARS” with him, which that wasn’t true. We both hated him, with a passion. I understood that they didn’t want to take sides, but, I felt betrayed.”

“ Did you tell your family about Shannen posting and the hacking?”

“ I tried too, Barbara. But they didn’t listen to me…they didn’t believe me because….” I looked at Shannen and started to tear up and I noticed she was too. She nodded to me, “ Its okay, Kristin. Tell it.” I smiled to her and look back at Barbara. “ They hated the fact that I was talking to Dianna on line and hated the fact that Shannen was posting at my site….my….family HATES Shannen with a passion….and when I told them, it’s like……it was nothing.” I began to sob. “ Some……..some one was making my life hell on line, destroying my friendship with Dianna, almost destroying our reputation and everything we stood for….Dianna and were constantly at each other throat……I was afraid…..to loose everything…..Everything that meant to me….I waited….14 years to have this dream and now a person who’s jealous and…….I was afraid that Shannen was going to hate us and I COULD NOT let that happen.” I told her as Barbara handed me a tissue and I thanked her. I could tell everyone in the room started to tear up. “ I started to have this nightmare every nite…of how when Shannen met me……that she would HATE me……and when I…..” I took the tissue to wipe away my tears. “ Told Shannen who I was, she didn’t want to talk to me…. I remember waking up in sweats…I was stressing as well, something that I SHOULD NOT have been doing from the beginning.

I told Dianna that I hated that we have to force Shannen….to defend us. I didn’t want that…because that’s not her job. That’s our job…we are supposed to defend and protect her. We are her fans. That’s NOT her job and I hated to put her on a pedestal like this. That’s NOT fair to ask Shannen to do that.Then I thought, “ If that what we got to do, then let it be that.” During this time the “ Bosses” were threatening to pull the site.”
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

A Dream In Two

Postby Kristin Marie » Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:08 pm

“ Cause they didn’t believe Shannen was posting?” She asked me.

“: Yes.”

“ You private message Shannen and told her everything and how hard you worked on maintaining the site…..what was her reaction?”

“ She was worried that I was stressing when I shouldn’t be.”

“ What did she say?”

“ Please stop stressing.” I told her

“ So on March 31st she went on Jimmy Kimmel Live and announced the show?” Barbara asked me.

“ Yes, she did.” I sighed and I stopped crying as much as before. “ Dianna and my members knew what was going to happen. I didn’t.”

“ So Shannen announced the website on his show, what was your first reaction?”

“ My reaction? About time. It’s felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. We didn’t have to deal with the worrying anymore and I didn’t have to stress.

“ When you asked Shannen why she did it……what did she say?”

“ That I inspired her.” I told her.

“ This hacker…he’s out of your life and everyone else’s?”

“ Thank god! Yes, he is. I met mature 17 year olds during my life time, I NEVER met ANYONE that immature in my life! His attitude was uncalled for.”

“ Who was this person name?”

“ Hurricane Paris.”

“ Why the nickname?” Barbara asked me

“ That’s who he is. He’s a Hurricane that messes and destroys people lives. I don’t think he has any remorse of what he did. Some one like that who’s immature, SHOULD NOT be on an internet.”

“ He started to do fake petition, “ I hate Dianna” petition, right?”

“ Right.”
“ Was anyone signing it?”

“ No. He was doing it all by himself. He was forging my name on it.”

“ Saying that you hated Dianna?”

“ Right.”

“ So forward to 2005…….everything is fine?”

“ More than fine. WONDERFUL!”

“ Do you go to the websites that betrayed you a year ago?”

“ No….not anymore.”

“ Are you still angry?”

“ You bet I am. But not trying,…to remember it that much.”

“ You said that your and Dianna’s friendship was tested in a way…that’s true.”

“ Of course. To see if we can weather anything and still be friends and look we are still friends…best friends.” I looked at Dianna and we both gave each other thumbs up.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

A Dream In Two

Postby Kristin Marie » Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:09 pm

“ You have other friends, right? From the shannen-doherty.net?”

“ Yes.”

“ You seem to be doing a lot better. And you look good and happy. No stressing.”

“ No stressing. Not at all.”

“ Your family…still hates Shannen?”

“ Right. But you know what, Barbara….I want them to be proud of me. I want them to put there hatred to Shannen aside and say, “ Kristin’s lucky to have a website on her and that Shannen is posting on it. I am glad that Kristin’s dream is coming true. She had wanted this for a long time.

I don’t want to hear how they hate her or…anything. It and I DO NOT care’s NOT my business…they don’t like her, fine. FINE, but don’t remind me and DO NOT make me be ashamed of someone cause you despise them.”

“ Do you blame the media for manipulating people’s mind about her?”

“ Oh, yes…Of course!”

“ Well, we have a surprise for you, Kris and for your friends. We will wait till we finish.”

“ Okay.”

“ What’s your goal for the future?”

“ My goal is to continue to be a writer. I am now working on Shannen’s show and after that I don’t know.”

“ Would there be part 2 of your life book?” She smiled at me.

“ I don’t know. Maybe…who knows.”?

“ Well, Kristin, this hour has been wonderful. You’re a remarkable person and you will succeed in what ever you do.”

“ Thank you, Barbara and thank you interviewing me. I had a great time.” I told her.

“ Thank you for joining us in this hour talking with Kristin Marie about her life story
“ I Am A Survivor” Which is now in bookstores so be sure you check it out, it’s wonderful….Thank you again……..this is Barbara Walters saying good night.” She spoke in the camera and the interview ended.

I have a suprise in this story...I am working on it..Right now I have writers block ImageI don't like it that I do
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

A Dream In Two

Postby shannenchicafan » Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:09 pm

more please kristin

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan

A Dream In Two

Postby Kristin Marie » Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:58 pm

Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

A Dream In Two

Postby shannenchicafan » Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:00 pm

shannenchicafan

PreviousNext

Return to Over to you