[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - The Dream Within A Dream~ Meeting Shannen!

The Dream Within A Dream~ Meeting Shannen!

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Postby KiwiGirl » Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:07 am

it's really good
KiwiGirl
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Kristin Marie » Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:50 am

Me too, Lindsay. I am excited about Shay adopting Kate and Kate will be thrilled that Shay's adopting her in your story and an actress in Summerland on my story. Boy, Kate has a full plate! Image Image

Can't wait to read more, Sis

Love and Hugs,

Kris
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby kellyloveshannen » Mon Jan 17, 2005 2:09 pm

kellyloveshannen

Postby Linz » Mon Jan 17, 2005 4:30 pm

Thanks guys!! Kell that would be awesome! Kris..... yeah she does have a full plate but its all good! She will love it! She hasn't been on for several days though and I am a little worried again, sure she's fine though! Image

We all have great roles in both of our stories! Image

I will add again probably at noon or so. Image

-Linds
Linz

Postby Linz » Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:44 pm

At breakfast, which Matt had once again cooked, this time French toast, Shannen was acting a little nervous and everyone could sense it.

"Dude what's wrong?" Kristin asked, looking at Shannen.

"Yeah are you okay Shannen?" Dianna asked.

"I'm fine. Just a.... little jittery this morning." Shannen said. Kate was not downstairs yet so i took this as the perfect opportunity to tell everyone about why Shannen was so nervous. I looked at Shannen and smiled so I knew that was the go-ahead to tell them.

"You guys.... Shannen is nervous because she is adopting Kate. she's going to tell her after breakfast! But shhh, don't say anything...... we want her to be surpised so after we eat let's all go in the basement and watch Desperate Housewives." I suggested, laughing.

"AGAIN?" Matt, Dianna and Kristin asked, laughing.

"What? It is a GREAT show guys!" I said. Kate walked into the kitchen,

"Desperate Housewives IS a great show!" Kate said, sitting beside me. We all laughed.

"What?" Kate asked.

"Its amazing how well we all know each other." Kristin said.

"Yeah, you knew excactly what she was talking about!" Dianna said.

"Well we have all spent lots of time together and we talked to each other for so long before meeting.... its inevitable." Matt said.

"Yeah.... we do know each other well but we live together!" Shannen said. We all nodded and then ate breakfast in silence.

"Well that was weird, awkward silence and I didn't like it a bit!" I said, getting up and putting everyone's dishes in the dishwasher. We all laughed at my comment.

After I did the dishes, I turned to face Shannen and she said, "Okay guys.... I need to talk to Kate. Could you give us a minute?"

Kristin, Dianna, Matt and I nodded. We went downstairs to watch Desperate Housewives season 1 on DVD for the millionth time. By now, everyone else was just as in love with the show as I was but they just weren't admitting that!
Linz

Postby ems » Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:50 pm

Great story.... Image
ems
Major Shannen fan

Postby Linz » Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:04 pm

Kate was nervous now because she thought she had done something wrong. She looked up at Shannen and asked, "What's the matter? What did I do?"

Shannen giggled. "Nothing sweety, you didn't do anything! I just wanted to talk to you about.... something. I hope you will not be freaked out by this Kate but Lindsay and I talked about it for a long time and we told everyone else and everyone thinks its a good idae but I just don't know." Shannen was speaking quickly.

"Okay its okay. Lindsay knows me well and if you talked to her I am sure it will be fine." Kate said.

"I want to adopt you Kate. I feel that you need a place to go that is all your own, you need a place here you belong. A home. I want to be your mother. So.... what do you think about that?" Shannen asked, biting her lip.

She looked at Kate and Kate smiled brightly and started to cry. "Oh my gosh! You want to adopt me? You gotta be kiddin'! Oh my gosh this is what I have always wanted my whole life! I can't believe it! Yes you can adopt me of course! I mean why would I refuse that offer, I would be crazy to refuse that! There is no question of whether that is a good idea because its a great idea! I would love to be your daughter, I love you!" Kate exclaimed, hugging Shannen.

Shannen smiled and kissed her cheek. "I love you too!" She said.

"We are going to be so happy!" Kate said, Shannen nodded.

This is the reaction Shannen had hoped for. She knew that Lindsay would be right about Kate's reaction to this situation.

Matt, Kristin, Dianna and I were watching the episode where Edie throws Martha Hoover's ashes on Susan and laughing when Kate and Shannen walked downstairs. We were so into the episode that we didn't even notice them until Shannen cleared her throat.

"I'm getting adopted guys! Shannen Doherty is adopting me! How cool is that? My faovrite person ever is now becoming my mother!" Kate said. She was so happy she started jumping on hte couch and I said, "hey fun!" and started jumping with her.

"Well I guess they are happy!" Shanne said, sarcastically looking at Matt, Kris and Dianna.

"Yeah!" They all three said, laughing.

"Oh wait sto jumping! This is the part where Edie hoses Susan off!" Shannen said. We all sat down to finish watching the rest of the DVD.

After it was over I said, you do know that there will be a whole media frenzy about this don't you?" I aske,d looking at everyone. They nodded.

"I love it! I thrive off the attention!" I said, acting very dramatic.

"Yes Miss Diva, we know you do!" Kristin said. We all smiled at each other.

"We will be on Oprah again though!" Dianna said.

"What a lovely lady she is." Matt said. We all giggled.

"Yep she's really cool." Kate said.

"I love her and I love her show!" I said.

"Me too. I am going to adopt Kate and try to keep it out of the media but then we can talk about it on Oprah." Shannen said.

"Good idea." I said. Then, the phone rang.

"Hey Kell and Haylie. Yeah.... great news! Shannen is going to adopt Kate! I know isn't that awesome? Yeah we were all really excited! We are going to be on Oprah again probably in a few weeks because once this gets out we will have paparazzi and news crews all aurrounding our house. Yep, love the attention. Mmm hmm.... well you wanna talk to everyone? I'll put you on speaker." I said, hanging up the phone and putting them on speaker.

"Hey guys." Everyone said.

"Hey! Great news." Kelly said.

"Yeah that's really cooL! Congratulations." Haylie said.

"Thanks." Shannen and Kate said. We talked to them for about an hour when the other line beeped and it was Shannen's mom. She told her the news and her parents were thrilled. We had already talked to Kate's parents about handing over their rights and they did. Then we got a call from Gavin Polone about Shannen's show and when the filming would start for that. We decided to phone Oprah's people and let tem know about the good news before the world found out. We were scheduled to come back on her show in a few weeks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*******
Okay guys gtg! I added a lot for you because I have dance tonight so I wanted to get this part done for you guys incase I can't add anymore today! I will add tomorrow though cause I don't have anything, its a lovely what I like to call, 'off-day' tomorrow so i will post more ASAP!

Love ya and thakns for reading, i wish Shannen could read this and I hope Kate reads it soon

-Linds
Linz

Postby Kristin Marie » Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:35 am

I love it, Lin!!!

Love and Hugs,

Kris
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby shannenchicafan » Tue Jan 18, 2005 1:00 am

I am glad me and Kelly called!

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan

Postby Linz » Tue Jan 18, 2005 1:57 am

Linz

PreviousNext

Return to Over to you