[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Charmed's 11th birthday

Charmed's 11th birthday

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

Charmed's 11th birthday

Postby DontFailMeNow » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:33 pm

On october 7 1998, Eleven years ago the grestest show ever started...I was only six and i can remember the first episode i watched...it was dead man dating. It is my favorite show ever, it's the reason im here on this messageboard right now. Charmed is where my obbsesion with Shannen Doherty started. Charmed changed my life and has given me so many things so today let's all celebrate the 11th birthday of the greatest show to ever be on TV...

DontFailMeNow
Very Important Shannen Fan

Charmed's 11th birthday

Postby soumaya » Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:35 pm

hi, what you said is exactly what happend to me , it is the same history Image so we can say happy birthday charmed.
soumaya
New Shannen Fan

Charmed's 11th birthday

Postby thefifthsister » Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:38 pm

I watched Something Wicca This Way Comes last night and it just never gets any less good. The show completely changed my life and it's a constant inspiration in my music (check out Charmed Indeed at www.myspace.com/laurenfurze)

It lead me to Shannen Doherty and to all my friends here. It will always be a part of my life.

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Charmed's 11th birthday

Postby pru789 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:51 am

I can't believe it's been 11 years already wow Image happy birthday charmed
pru789
New Shannen Fan

Charmed's 11th birthday

Postby ashleyferox » Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:56 pm

does'nt seem real does, it only seems like a few weeks ago it was dark saturday night, I think it rained that night that charmed showed on channel 5 for the first time, I had to BEGGGGG my mum to let me watch because the lottery was on the same time, she did Image and its probably the best thing she did Image it then introduced me to values, music, thoughts, opinions & all the jazz that goes with it. Because of charmed I now listen to bands/artists like The Cranberries, Michelle Branch, Stroke 9, Sarah McLachlan & Dishwalla (and so on).
Last edited by anonymous on Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tweet Me @ ashleyferox on twitter :)

ashleyferox
Shannen Fanatic

Charmed's 11th birthday

Postby DontFailMeNow » Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:46 pm

DontFailMeNow

Charmed's 11th birthday

Postby dying2live » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:52 pm

Wow I cant believe it's been that long already. It seems like only yesterday that I was watching my very first episode of Charmed. Thank you Charmed, for not only being a great show but for introducing me to the wonderful Shannen Doherty, which led me to places like this awesome forum Image
dying2live
Major Shannen fan

Return to Prue Halliwell