Holly and Rose?

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

Holly and Rose?

Postby marissalu415 » Mon May 04, 2009 3:58 am

Ok, I know that IMDB isn't always correct, but I just noticed that Holly Marie Combs and Rose McGowan both have a project called "Preacher" on their pages. There's no info about it, tho unless you have IMDBpro. Anybody have it? For a split second, I thought maybe it was some sort of Charmed project, but then I noticed the title, lol. At any rate, It would be cool to see them in something together. Image Sorry if this thread is sort of pointless since there's really no proof, but I got a little excited. Image

EDIT Did a little research and found that "Preacher" is actually a comic that's going to be turned into a movie. Of course, i can't be sure that's the same project, but that's what I keep coming up with on google. Sounds sort of interesting. I think it'd be cool to see Holly and Rose do it. Image

http://splashpage.mtv.com/2009/01/22/sam-mendes-preacher-movie-to-be-scripted-by-john-august/
Last edited by marissalu415 on Mon May 04, 2009 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
marissalu415
Very Important Shannen Fan

Holly and Rose?

Postby shannenfallenangel » Wed May 27, 2009 12:48 pm

I'd love to see Holly and Rose in something together again! It'd almost be as good as seeing Shannen with one of the Charmed ladies again!

Thanks for the info! I hope that they are in it together Image

shannenfallenangel

Holly and Rose?

Postby marissalu415 » Wed May 27, 2009 6:09 pm

No problem. Image Yes, I hope so too, I'd love to see any of the Charmed girls work together again. It would bring back such great memories. Image
marissalu415

Holly and Rose?

Postby jewels313 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:13 am

I think it would be sweet if they both work together again! i would def. want to see it if this is true.. Image
jewels313

Return to Prue Halliwell