[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Phoebe's escape from the Underworld

Phoebe's escape from the Underworld

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

Postby thefifthsister » Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:35 pm

I cry everytime I watch it. Her and Holly always reduce me to tears, no matter how many times I watch Charmed, they make me cry whenever they do!

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shannenzbitch » Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:13 pm

shannenzbitch

Postby thefifthsister » Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:23 pm

Definitely! Say, this a little OT but do you know Dianna also runs a Holly website? HollyMCombs.com?

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Postby marissalu415 » Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:40 pm

^really? I've seen that site before but I didn't know it was Dianna's. I think i even joined the forum a long time ago.
Last edited by marissalu415 on Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marissalu415

Postby smck82uk » Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:01 pm

I still stand by my opinion that Shannen was going to do the fourth season had Brad Kern not got her fired.

It makes no sense that she directed the season 3 finale if that was it for her, she seemed to be taking more of an interest in the second half of Season 3 directing two episodes and choreographing Holly in "Coyote Piper" Im sure had Shannen been in Season 4 she'd have continued directing and working behind the scenes more.

It makes me so mad still that the awesome Season4 opener of Prue and Piper going to the underworld to rescue Phoebe never happened. I always imagine what it would have been like in my head. Something I will never forgive Brad Kern for.
smck82uk
Shannen Wanna Be

Previous

Return to Prue Halliwell