[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Charmed - Facts & Notices

Charmed - Facts & Notices

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

Postby thefifthsister » Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:46 pm

Alyssa has eight tattoos. One on her neck, one on her shoulder, two on her wrists, one on her hip, one on her butt, two on her ankles.

Holly has four. Shoulder and three on her wrists. The butterfly and bracelet are separate tattoos and were done years apart.

Shannen and Rose have one each

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
Last edited by thefifthsister on Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thefifthsister
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shannenzbitch » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:22 am

^^ This is a bit off topic, but I wonder what Shannen would get if she decided to have another tattoo done... Image
shannenzbitch

Postby thorn » Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:14 am

I have noticed that Holly did not have the bracelet tats in the early years of the show and they were visible in the later seasons. Shannen did have the one cross tattoo.

Phoebe is more susceptible to evil because she is the only Halliwell to be born in the manor. The manor lies on a physical nexus which can be taken by good or evil...as established in season 1
thorn

Postby thefifthsister » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:58 am

You could see Holly's tattoos now and then through the bangles she sometimes wore. The same with Alyssa. In the first three seasons both their tattoos on the back of the shoulders were covered over with make up and the same with Holly's bracelet tattoos.
In From Fear To Eternity Shannen's tattoo was covered with make up too when she steps into the shower.

It was towards the end of season three when they started showing the tattoos on Alyssa's wrist and then in season four they stopped covering them.

But it's odd cause in season five they'd cover Rose's tattoo but you could clearly see it through some clothing in a few episodes. Towards the end of the season they stopped covering her tattoos too

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Postby shannenzbitch » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:11 am

shannenzbitch

Postby thorn » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:05 am

Piper has bloodtype AB

BTW I'm not sure if this is true but I have a friend who watches charmed and we were discussing the fact that all four sisters have their "headlights" on in EVERY single episode.lol. Anyway, this friend said that she read an article about them icing their boobs before filming.lol.
thorn

Postby digitalghost » Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:27 am

piper knits

piper met jeremy the warlock on friday the 13
Last edited by anonymous on Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
digitalghost

Postby prue10 » Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:21 am

Piper freaks out over little things.
Phoebe is laid back.
Leo is scared of Prue as a dog.
Prue never said I love you until From Fear to Eternity.
Prue has never been lucky with guys.
prue10
New Shannen Fan

Postby thorn » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:09 am

All of Prue's cars were black. Also, in morality bites: The date in the future was Feb. 26, 2009. The reporter on the news says something about Real World 18 on the moon. I find it funny that it is now 9 months after that date and we are no closer to that happening than we were 10 years ago when the episode aired.
thorn

PreviousNext

Return to Prue Halliwell