[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - season 5

season 5

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

season 5

Postby littlemissbad » Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:12 pm

so im in the middle of watching season 5, i love cole hehe. he is so cool.

piper is so funny......paige and pheobe are really annoying me though.

what you guys think of it?

xoox Image Image Image
littlemissbad
Very Important Shannen Fan

season 5

Postby thefifthsister » Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:19 pm

I love Piper in season five, I love her storyline with Leo and think that Holly got some great things to do! I adore Holly and I love watching her in this season.

Paige and Phoebe don't bug me as much as Paige does in season four and Phoebe does in season six. Of all the Paige seasons season five is my favourite Image I especially love when Pat Benatar appears in Lucky Charmed! My fave rock star!

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

season 5

Postby littlemissbad » Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:25 pm

paige gets on my last nerve all the time. xoox Image
littlemissbad

season 5

Postby marissalu415 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:21 pm

Paige annoys you still? Is it her quirkiness? I actually think that's kind of cute. Image But don't worry, she'll grown on you. She really matures a lot through the years, starting in season 6 but especially in seasons 7 and 8. So stick with her. Image

I love pregnant Piper in season 5, she's so funny. Image And then Phoebe, idk... the whole Phoebe/Cole thing started to annoy me after a while. I mean, i loved their relationship up until mid season 4 when Cole started to turn bad. Idk, i guess i just feel like he could have tried harder to stay good...

Any favorite episodes so far? Have you gotten to Sense and Sense Ability? That is one of my favorites of the whole series. Image
marissalu415

season 5

Postby littlemissbad » Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:55 pm

i love sympathy for the demon, witches in tights was funny, and house call was funny too lol Image

i love piper she is so funny.

oh yeah and what the hell is up with phebs hair in sand francisco dreaming? i mean woooh bad hair day lol Image

cole is so hot and sexy in this season though, Image Image
does he come back after the kill him? xoox Image
littlemissbad

season 5

Postby thefifthsister » Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:08 pm

Julian come back as a special guest star for the 150th episode.

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

season 5

Postby marissalu415 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:29 pm

haha yes Julian is very nice to look at, you do have a point there. Image

Oh yeah I love Sympathy for the Demon. Wait, that's the one where they get locked up in the house with their fears and Phoebe kills Paige right? If it is, then i love that one. Image Oh yeah and Witches In Tights is great too, and House Call. I also really like Centennial Charmed. Michelle Branch performs But besides that, it's a really good episode. I love the femme fatale Piper. Image Speaking of that, this is so off topic, but i just watched Planet Terror recently, and I ended up really enjoying it. I didn't think I would at first, but I think Rose did a really good job, i really liked her character. Sorry for being off topic.... Image
marissalu415

season 5

Postby thefifthsister » Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:36 pm

I have Planet Terror, I like it cause it's a dodgy horror film that is supposed to be bad but manages to be kinda cool. But OT

Did you know Michelle Branch performs that song to say goodbye to Julian? So sweet.

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
Last edited by thefifthsister on Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thefifthsister

season 5

Postby marissalu415 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:52 pm

oh, that makes total sense. I never thought about that before, lol. That's cute. Image

marissalu415

season 5

Postby littlemissbad » Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:22 pm

littlemissbad

Next

Return to Prue Halliwell