season 4

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

season 4

Postby littlemissbad » Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:35 pm

wow, got over prues death fast didnt they?

i only had season 4 for xmas and just finshed watching them all. poor prue i say.

i hope ifi died my sister would be a little more upset! Image
littlemissbad
Very Important Shannen Fan

season 4

Postby marissalu415 » Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:50 pm

^Yeah, i agree with you there. I mean, Piper's pain felt so real, but Phoebe seemed to get over it much too quickly. But i guess they didn't want to take away from Paige by mentioning Prue all the time... Do you like Paige so far?
marissalu415

season 4

Postby littlemissbad » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:35 pm

^^ummm not much to be honest, but i love piper and am totally in love with cole. Image

xoox Image
littlemissbad

season 4

Postby thefifthsister » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:47 pm

I don't like Paige in seaon four.... but she grows on me afterwards. However, Prue and Piper are my faves Image

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

season 4

Postby marissalu415 » Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:04 pm

Yeah I love Piper in the later seasons. And i've really grown to love Paige too. She's a little bit annoying in season 4, but you'll come to like her more as it goes on. She's really funny. Image
marissalu415

season 4

Postby d9n1el » Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:12 am

i liked paige a lot in season 4 lol & i really liked piper but later on the only words coming out from her mouth were:i just want a normal life.so it was a bit annoying!!but still a charmed fan anyways!!
d9n1el
Major Shannen fan

season 4

Postby dying2live » Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:54 am

I must say, I didn't like Paige AT ALL when season 4 first aired, but since then she has actually grown on me. Really, I just respect the fact that they made Paige her own person and didn't try to mold her into a perfect clone of Prue because that would have been annoying.

Anyway, I must say, aside from Prues absence, I really like season 4. The episodes are really good, and Cole is still a part of the show, and he's my favorite male character.

But the huge issue I have with this season is Phoebe. She annoyed me to no end. I couldn't believe how eagerly she accepted Paige as their new sister, as if she couldn't wait to replace Prue. I mean no, I'm not saying she had to be mean to Paige or anything, but still. Instead of doing so much welcoming she could have been doing more grieving for her big sister. Really, it doesn't seem like Phoebe misses Prue at all or was even really that sad that she died
dying2live
Major Shannen fan

Return to Prue Halliwell