[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Why do people say Prue wasn't a popular character?

Why do people say Prue wasn't a popular character?

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

Postby digitalghost » Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:01 am

lot's of people liked Phoebe cuz uh.....she was hot,they all are but phoebe.....yeah
digitalghost
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby kdawg » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:33 am

Omg that is so freakin awesome! A Shannen Doherty Yu-Gi-Oh card! Holy crap that just made my day! Image
kdawg

Postby littlemissbad » Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:25 pm

littlemissbad

Postby farvarine » Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:16 pm

farvarine
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby kdawg » Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:33 pm

that's alright, i've been dreaming about prue, piper, and phoebe almost every night lately, haha! but last night, no phoebe! it was just me, prue, and piper, haha! Image and it was funny too. prue and i had stopped piper from using some weird power that the real piper doesn't have, and we were hiding behind this counter or something from my brother, but he found us. he didn't care tho, and went on his way, and then prue and i started laughing cuz we showed something funny to piper, idk it's hard to explain, but it would've kept her from using her power, or doing the opposite, idk, but she thot we were crazy and started laughing with us. it's hard to explain, but it was awesome, haha! Image
kdawg

Previous

Return to Prue Halliwell