[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - I really am not a fan of Charmed

I really am not a fan of Charmed

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

Postby delaney60 » Sat May 29, 2004 12:20 am

Charmed is just a tv show - nothing more- nothing less. For anyone to look past that is looking to hard, in my opinion. Its entertainment.

For me its a escape, a hour where i can sit and relax not have to worry about whats going on around me, and just watch. Its full of drama, laughs and love. You can actually feel the love these 3 girls feel for each other. I LOVE that!!
delaney60
New Shannen Fan

Postby littlephoebe307 » Sat May 29, 2004 4:54 am

Last edited by littlephoebe307 on Sat May 29, 2004 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
littlephoebe307
New Shannen Fan

Postby shannenfan4life2 » Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:29 pm

If u dont like charmed then here isnt the place to discuss that! we all love and respect shannen's work here and here is not the place to bash it! Charmed doesnt really show active wicca, it shows girls who freeze things and levitate...if u wanna see BAD wicca (cutting, snakes) watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer. And by the way, i am Catholic, too!Image
shannenfan4life2
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby monstervsangels » Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:40 pm

i love charmed, and bashing charmed is not for this board at all. the 'witches' in years gone by were not witches as we know it, it was because they used herbs to heal most problems.
monstervsangels
Shannen Fanatic

Postby hollym » Thu Oct 07, 2004 1:55 pm

How can u not like charmed? Its only the best show ever, I admit I only started watching it last december, my best mate watched it from the start and he told me to watch it cos it was really good, so I did and I loved it. Since then i have seen every ep, I still feel it isnt the same since Shannen left, but its still good though Image
hollym
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby donald » Fri Oct 08, 2004 2:45 am

If you really loved us, you would spare us your preaching and narrow view on religion and what's good and what's evil. Go earn your street corner preaching badge somewhere else.
Donald
donald
New Shannen Fan

Postby monstervsangels » Sat Oct 09, 2004 12:51 pm

Donald play nice, we may not believe this is the best place to put religious beliefs, but he has so we must deal with it in a nice way.

We all love SD and charmed, we also have differing view points about it as well. Image Image
monstervsangels
Shannen Fanatic

Postby tkhalliwell » Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:44 am

Charmed is a very good show. Sure, it is about women who are strong and use a power to help beat the bad guys. Basically, Wicca follows the same ideals as most other religions. There is the Wiccan Rede, and the rule of three. This statement is pretty much identical to the Golden Rule that I was raised upon. Wicca is a nice religion that focuses on earth and being respectful of it. I was raised a Catholic, and believe me, I don't miss it at all. I have found something that I feel comfortable with. Something I can respect. I am not saying that I don't respect other religions, just that they aren't for me.
tkhalliwell
New Shannen Fan

Postby lenefromnorway » Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:06 pm

i love charmed, and shannen....... Image

:tup: Image
lenefromnorway
Major Shannen fan

Previous

Return to Prue Halliwell