I really am not a fan of Charmed

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

Postby beautifulshannen » Sun Mar 07, 2004 5:39 pm

I love the show, but it was a lot better when Shay was on it. The only real reason I watch it now is because of Holly.
beautifulshannen
New Shannen Fan

Postby Prudence#1 » Sat Apr 03, 2004 1:57 pm

i like charmed even though Prue isnt there but the reason i watch it is beacuse of the fact that Prue was a part of charmed and i will remeber those times with her. They dont talk about her so much but when they do im happy.
Thanks *Zetti* for my avartar

A dream is not a dream if you dont believe in it.
Prudence#1
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby charmedone2 » Fri Apr 09, 2004 6:35 am

I love Charmed!Its better then Beverlly Hills... Image And here in Slovenia we still have episode,when Prue is in it... Image
charmedone2
Shannen Fanatic

Postby rachel333 » Fri Apr 16, 2004 12:27 pm

Image i still love charmed but it is diffrent with out prue. Image Image
who thinks that baby whyatt is so cute he is adorable lol
xxx
rachel333
Major Shannen fan

Postby shannensfairy » Sat Apr 17, 2004 1:15 pm

yeh i still luv charmed as well partly due 2 the fact i am a big holy fan 2 Image Image
omg yeh ickle wyatt is SO adorable Image Image
shannensfairy
New Shannen Fan

Postby Dianna » Wed Apr 21, 2004 11:57 am

I love Charmed but since Shannen left it hasn't been the same since. I still watch it but I'm not as excited as I used to be. I used to look forward and wait at my TV to tape it but now, It's not exactly like that.
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby firelight » Thu Apr 22, 2004 10:13 pm

I didn't become a Charmed fan until about 4 months ago. I was ill and couldn't find anything on so i thought oh well i'll stick with Charmed just to see what they are wearing, not in a dodgy way but just to see what's in fashion. They always wear great clothes. Anyway after a while i was glued and watched about five episodes back to back. It was Charmed weekend again on Living. Ever since then i've been hooked and now catch the old ones with Prue whenever i can. I probably would have watched it from before but i've only had Sky again for the last year.

I don't see any harm in witchcraft at all as long as it's used for good purposes and not hurting anyone. Witches in the old days useto fiddle about with herbs and things to create medicines to help people who were sick.
firelight
New Shannen Fan

Postby dominae » Fri Apr 23, 2004 8:15 am

I absoloutly love charmed!!! its a fantastic show! i loved the earlier seasons and i love the new!!! its fab!!!

Dominae
xxx
dominae
New Shannen Fan

Postby chazza » Tue May 04, 2004 7:20 pm

I respect you and your beliefs Tom, but I think they emphasise a lot in the show that it's good VS. evil, them being the good guys. I think the old storylines and format of the show taught some good lessons to kids, teaching 'em right and wrong in a way, but kept them watching at the same time.
I personally love every ep in season 1-3...I also like the first 2 eps of S4, cuz Holly did sum great scenes then.
But that's it, in my opinion it's gone downhill, I still watch it cuz Holly cracks me up.
Some of her lines and expressions are sooo funny, she's very talented Image
chazza
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby buddy2 » Sun May 23, 2004 11:52 am

I def. think its gone downhill since Shannen left but I do really like Rose and I dont think they could have brought in a better replacement for our beautiful Shannen..
I also really dont like the big season premiere/finales it was better when it was jus 1 simple powerful episode like 'All Hell Breaks Loose' Image
buddy2
Major Shannen fan

PreviousNext

Return to Prue Halliwell