[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - did you ever notice????

did you ever notice????

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

did you ever notice????

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:19 pm

i watched season 1 today, and i noticed something in episode 4x01 dead man dating. When Mark was shot, there was no bullet hole, or blood. And also when tony wong was shot it was the same. Think something went really wrong there. Check it out and see if you agree with meImage Image Image Image
lilmisshalliwell
Very Important Shannen Fan

did you ever notice????

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:36 pm

maybe, but what about all the cuts and scrapes the girls have had. and the humans they have lost too. It just seems like they GOOFED big time Image
lilmisshalliwell

did you ever notice????

Postby littlemissbad » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:50 pm

i dont think it was a mess up, i mean cuts and stuff is one thing, but shooting a person is another, at the end of the day its aimed at a wide age group from 12 years olds to 80 year olds, so i think they wouldnt want little ones seeing blood when a person gets killed i think. xoxox Image
littlemissbad

did you ever notice????

Postby LadyMacbeth » Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:18 pm

LadyMacbeth

did you ever notice????

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:39 am

i have one thing to say on that, piper in all hell brakes loose. didn't she have blood all over her top, and she got shot.

lol i'm not being difficult it just seems they did goof a little. lol
lilmisshalliwell

did you ever notice????

Postby thefifthsister » Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:18 pm

Well if you notice though as each season goes on the aim of audience is split between children, teen and adult with jokes and references being made that certain ages would understand like in season four's Lost and Bound and the whole "Bewitched" reference. My 9 year old cousin doesn't get that but I watched the repeats as a kid and knew what they where on about. After season one they knew which ages where watching and where able to become a little more "grown up" with the content as a lot of parents didn't want small children watching it. So I don't think they goofed, I think season one was an experiment, they didn't want to cause a lot of bother and then season two on wards they became more "adventurous" with the effects and dialogue... seriously, the line "You don't need Dick" was aimed at adults in "Beware What You Witch For"

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

did you ever notice????

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:15 pm

lol ok ok i get it. lol i guess it was audience aimed.
lilmisshalliwell

did you ever notice????

Postby littlemissbad » Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:48 pm

littlemissbad

did you ever notice????

Postby rachaelmcd » Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:09 pm

It is just light fun,a break from the ordinary so i dont really care about the goofs in it-it makes it what it is
rachaelmcd

Next

Return to Prue Halliwell