How did you first discover Charmed?

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

Postby marissalu415 » Sun May 25, 2008 4:34 pm

^It is in the Charmed Suite. It's in the Prue Halliwell section, which is a sub-section of the Charmed Suite. =] It used to be in 'Over to You' cuz i put it there by accident, but it looks like one of the mods moved it. =]
Last edited by marissalu415 on Sun May 25, 2008 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marissalu415
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shannenfallenangel » Sun May 25, 2008 7:48 pm

I turned on LivingTV one day and the first episode was on, and I loved it ever since!

shannenfallenangel

Postby marissalu415 » Sun May 25, 2008 9:36 pm

^How lucky that you happened to tune into the first episode. =]
marissalu415

Postby frankareno » Mon May 26, 2008 10:04 am

I remember when Charmed first aired but I just wouldnt allow myself to get caught up in the series. This is probably my love for Buffy at the time and I just didnt want to invest my time on this one. I vaguely remember a few epis from season one such as the one where that guy steals girls youth to make himself young and the one where Danielle Harris (Halloween) plays a witch who tries to steal the charmed ones powers. So now fast forward to a few years ago when I came across the epi where Paige is shrucken down by that freddy krueger dude and also the one where Phoebe, Piper and Paige are like amazon women. Anyways I pretty much started watching Charmed from there and really got into liking Paige the most but then a few weeks ago, me and a friend of mine were talking about this show and he mentioned that his fave was Prue and I said "Geez, I dont really remember her" and he goes "You really need to watch the series from the beginning until the end of season 3 so you can get a real feel for who Prue really was and I must say these last few weeks of watching it on TNT has just shown me how unique and strong and beautiful Shannen as Prue really was and that she really made this show what it was and is now my fave Halliwell sister. Its just too bad that she had to die after the third season cause I just cant get enough of Prue Image
frankareno
New Shannen Fan

Postby marissalu415 » Mon May 26, 2008 3:51 pm

^I felt the exact same way. I liked Paige the most, at first, because i saw seasons 4-8 first. But then i went back and watched seasons 1-3, and I instantly became a Prue/Shannen fan. Also, watching the first three seasons has made me like Piper more, and so now Piper is my second favorite.
marissalu415

Postby sezzabelle » Wed May 28, 2008 11:25 am

I first saw Charmed when I was about 13 or so. My mum was watching it in her bedroom and I happened to go in, and I started watching it. It was the episode Bite Me, where Paige turns into a vampire. It scared me though, so I didn't watch it again, until one day I happened to watch it again and this time it was Baby's First Demon. I loved the episode and watched it ever since. I now have all of the seasons on DVD and I watch the episodes a lot when I'm in a charmed mood.

I love the episodes with Prue in them so much more than the ones with Paige, although the storylines got better. I just love Shannen though =] have ever since I first saw her
sezzabelle
New Shannen Fan

Postby lover » Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:14 pm

A friend of mine was mad about it. One day I read about the "hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil" and liked the idea, so I watched it... From then out I watched the rest of the episodes.
lover

Postby rachaelmcd » Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:49 pm

I WAS A HUGE KALEY CUOCO FAN,SO I TRACKED IT DOWN ON WIKIPEDIA AND SHE WAS ON IT SO I STARTED WATCHING AND MY MUM CAME IN AND SAID "ARE YOU BACK WATCHING THAT AGAIN?yOU LOVED THAT WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE!"
rachaelmcd

Postby DontFailMeNow » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:22 pm

I'm only 16 and when i was little my mom would always watch 90210 and i loved Shannen so when i was five my mom told me my fav actress shannen doherty was going to be on a new show i started watching and i fell in love with charmed
DontFailMeNow

PreviousNext

Return to Prue Halliwell