[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Charmed trivia

Charmed trivia

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

Charmed trivia

Postby laurababe1988 » Tue May 20, 2008 6:37 pm

found more

In one episode, Belthazor says "I find your lack of faith disturbing." This is a quote from Star Wars (1977), originally said by Darth Vader.

'Brian Krause' who plays Leo Wyatt, Julian McMahon who played Cole Turner, and Kerr Smith, who appeared in season seven as Agent Kyle Brody, have all auditioned for the role of Inspector Andy Trudeau, who was a character played by actor Ted King in season one.

"Charmed and Dangerous" was originally meant to be the fourth season finale, with the following story lines used for the fifth season and "Long Live the Queen" was to be the 100th episode.

The actress with the most Charmed Fan Mail is actually not one of the main stars of the show. Actress Finola Hughes who plays Prue, Piper, Phoebe and Paige's mother receives the most fan mail from Charmed series viewers.

During the course of the show the sisters drove the following vehicles: Prue drove a Mazda Miata and later a BMW SUV, Piper drove a Jeep Cherokee, Phoebe drove a Mini Cooper and Paige drove a Volkswagen Beetle.

laurababe1988
Very Important Shannen Fan

Charmed trivia

Postby marissalu415 » Tue May 20, 2008 8:26 pm

Wow, this stuff is really interesting. That's cool about the newspaper. And i didn't know that all those people wanted to play Andy. It must have been because they all wanted to be Shannen's love interest. Image
marissalu415

Charmed trivia

Postby thefifthsister » Tue May 20, 2008 8:29 pm

Quite a few actors that have been in Buffy have appeared in Charmed... some that I can remember off the top of my head

- War (Cronus in Oh My Goddess!) and Strife in Apocalypse Not
- Kira/The Seer (Charisma Carpenter who is friends with Holly)
thefifthsister

Charmed trivia

Postby marissalu415 » Tue May 20, 2008 8:32 pm

Here's some from imdb.

In "The Power of Three Blondes," the surname of Mabel (Jennifer Sky), Mitzy (Jenny McCarthy) and Margo (Melody Perkins), was originally Spellman. When it was pointed out that it was also the last name of Melissa Joan Hart's character on "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch" (1996), it was changed to Stillman.

Holly Marie Combs and Alyssa Milano are the only actresses to have appeared in every episode, of every season, in the 8 seasons of "Charmed".

Telekinesis is the most common power in the Halliwell line. Carriers include Prue, Penny, Chris, Wyatt, Paige and the granddaughter from 'Forever Charmed'. Piper's freezing power has only recurred once in her mother and Phoebe is the only witch that we know of (apart from Melinda Warren) to receive the premonitions power.

The Book of Shadows weighs 9 pounds, 6 ounces and is the most valuable thing on set.

"Vaya Con Leos" was Rose McGowan's 100th Episode

The first musical guest at P3 was Dishwalla and the last was Liz Phair.
marissalu415

Charmed trivia

Postby thefifthsister » Mon May 26, 2008 2:53 pm

Here's something I didn't know...

David Donoho, Holly's husband, appeared in an episode of Charmed. He was in the episode 'Coyote Piper' and was the man with the long blonde hair when Piper was on the bar.
thefifthsister

Charmed trivia

Postby marissalu415 » Mon May 26, 2008 6:15 pm

^That's interesting. I'll have to look for him next time i watch that episode.
marissalu415

Charmed trivia

Postby thefifthsister » Mon May 26, 2008 6:26 pm

Something else I didn't actually realise even though I watched it this morning. In Forever Charmed, Piper's granddaugher in the final scene is called Prue, which was a homage/rememberance of Shannen and Prue because they hadn't discussed her returning for the episode.
Last edited by thefifthsister on Mon May 26, 2008 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thefifthsister

Charmed trivia

Postby marissalu415 » Mon May 26, 2008 8:10 pm

marissalu415

Charmed trivia

Postby thefifthsister » Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:23 pm

Did anyone know that Finley (Holly's son) appears in the Charmed episode Cheaper By The Coven?

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Charmed trivia

Postby thefifthsister » Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:40 pm

In the episode Pardon My Past (I think) Phoebe says "Where's Shirley MacLaine when you need her?" and Shannen starred along side her in Battle of Mary Kay four years later. Haha totally made me giggle.

That and when Phoebe says "Where's Buffy when you need her?" in Power of Two cause Shannen and Sarah are friends and I love Buffy!

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

PreviousNext

Return to Prue Halliwell