[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Charmed trivia

Charmed trivia

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

Charmed trivia

Postby chashkieh » Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:50 am

More trivias

- The show's popularity inspired toy company SOTA Toys to create 6.5" action figures of the characters: Piper, Phoebe, Paige and Belthazor which come with interlocking attic walls and a miniature Book of Shadows. Originally an alternate toy of the Prue character was to be made, but actress Shannen Doherty declined to the offer to have her likeness made into a Charmed doll.

- In the first season, Prue is employed at an auction house called Bucklands. The Bucklands, Raymond and Rosemary, were considered to be the first people to bring the religion of Wicca to North America.

- Holly Marie Combs and Alyssa Milano are the only actresses to have appeared in every episode, of every season, in the 8 seasons of "Charmed".

- Brian Krause was written off the show temporarily due to budget cuts.

- The opening theme, "How Soon is Now" is a cover by Love Spit Love of a song by '80s British band The Smiths. It originally appeared in The Craft (1996), also about witches.

- In one episode, Belthazor says "I find your lack of faith disturbing." This is a quote from Star Wars (1977), originally said by Darth Vader.

- The make-up design for the demon Belthazor was based on the same make-up style used for the character of Darth Maul in Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999).

Got it all from imdb.com Image
Char
chashkieh
Shannen Fanatic

Charmed trivia

Postby kaelyn23 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:21 pm

wow, that's cool trivia! Image
kaelyn23
Shannen Fanatic

Charmed trivia

Postby littlemissbad » Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:43 pm

intresting facts i didnt know. xoox Image
littlemissbad
Very Important Shannen Fan

Charmed trivia

Postby thorn » Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:56 pm

Paige drove a Volkswagen Beetle on the show and Tatum Riley also drove one in scream.

The actress who plays an annoying witch practitioner in Ms. Hellfire also voiced Starfire on Teen Titans.
thorn

Charmed trivia

Postby thefifthsister » Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:58 am

I wondered why her voice sounded so familiar.

"At the beginning of series one, Holly was asked by the produces to wear a special padded bra, because they thought that Holly looked underprivileged next door to Alyssa and Shannen. So Holly wore a special bra for the first few episodes but then decided that it was a stupid idea and that she preferred being all natural." From HollyMCombs.com

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Charmed trivia

Postby marissalu415 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:10 am

^haha that's really funny. Good for Holly. Image That reminds me of when she was talking about being 'pregnant' in season 5, and wearing all the fake stuff:

“They made some additions to my chest, which was disturbing. They gave me Alyssa’s boobs. I didn’t even have to get a boob job.”

Image here's the whole interview in case anyone's interested. http://solitaryphoenix.com/ChTVGuideCoverHolly.html
marissalu415

Charmed trivia

Postby thefifthsister » Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:14 am

I read that! I think Dianna posted some of it on HollyMCombs.com. Holly is so funny!

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Charmed trivia

Postby marissalu415 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:15 am

I know, she's hilarious. I think she'd be so fun to hang out with. Image
marissalu415

Charmed trivia

Postby thefifthsister » Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:23 am

Between her and Shannen I don't think I'd stop laughing. The two of them are just fantastic

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Charmed trivia

Postby digitalghost » Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:48 am

digitalghost

PreviousNext

Return to Prue Halliwell