[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Something that i thought i'd share

Something that i thought i'd share

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

Postby dylansgirl » Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:48 am

Your definately not alone brianne, Prue was my favorite Halliwell sister! Shannen just breathed life into that character; so much so..... I think everybody loved her! I haven't actually seen the entire episode when Prue dies; because I just recently started watching it! I bought seasons one and two on dvd, and Im in the middle of season two right now! Im gonna buy season three this friday, so I'll be seeing it soon....I know Im gonna be cring my eyes out! Image
dylansgirl
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby marissalu415 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:57 am

Ooo, fresh meat!! Haha, jk. It's just that there aren't alot of people on here who are watching Charmed for the first time, and it's cool to get to hear what first time viewers think of it. So how are you liking season 2? It's a pretty good season, if you ask me. Not only are the episodes great, but the hair and clothes have improved drastically, imo. Season 1 fashion was still kind of stuck in the 90s. Anyway, what is your favorite episode of season 2 so far. Some of my favorites are Witch Trial, Morality Bites, P3 H20, Ms. Hellfire, Awakened, Pardon My Past, Chick Flick, Apocalypse Not, and Be Careful What You Witch For. Alright well, i'll stop rambling now. Enjoy watching. =]
marissalu415
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby brianne » Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:32 am

you guys.. thanks so much..Image i agree with you marissa... although season 1 is my favorite... hehehe... now im having second thoughts.. lol... kidding..Image
brianne

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:17 pm

Yea i know what you mean about that briane. When i watch epis now where she talks about her future like in 'that 70s show/episode' whatever it was, and she says "can we talk about this later like in five years" i always get upset that she doesn't have five more years, and also in 'morality bites' when they go to the future, its sad to know she won;t go that far. And in 'primrose empath' at the end when she says something like " at least i've had a taste of what my future powers could be" or something like that, i get upset too. Oh heck i get upset a lot in seasons 1-3 cos i know her time is almost up Image
Last edited by lilmisshalliwell on Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lilmisshalliwell

Postby brianne » Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:24 pm

well that's what im about... i just miss her still up until now...
brianne

Postby marissalu415 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:29 pm

marissalu415

Postby thefifthsister » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:36 pm

Season one is great, but I have to say that the outfits sometimes where not the greatest. Prue looked "stuffy" sometimes, in season two when she dressed in jeans and a top she seemed more down to earth and sisterly. But that black dress she'd wear in season one is just lovely and I want it! Image

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Postby marissalu415 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:43 pm

Yeah i agree, there were some good outfits in season 1, but a lot of them weren't too fantastic. But yeah, Prue especially dressed much hotter in season 2. And you're right, her change of style did make her seem much cooler and down to earth. =]
marissalu415

Postby triquetra » Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:01 pm

No matter what she wears, Prue looks good! Image
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
triquetra

Postby thefifthsister » Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:06 pm

Oh, she definitely does. But her clothes her really really mature in season one and so is she.

Rose once put it, "Paige matured as her clothes did". I see it as Prue relaxed a little more as her clothes did Image But she did look good Image

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
Last edited by thefifthsister on Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thefifthsister

PreviousNext

Return to Prue Halliwell