[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Charmed~thoughts,opinions,ideas,etc.

Charmed~thoughts,opinions,ideas,etc.

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

Postby littlemissbad » Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:16 pm

^^ ohhh huni, prue will always be my fav. lol Image

but yeah im gunna give them a go. i was looking at the box set of all the seasons on amazon. and im in 2 minds weather to ask for it for xmas. Image

but i already have 1-3, iv had them ages and season 4 im getting that one for xmas! and i couldnt sell the 1-3 boxsets they are a little bashed up now lol Image

xoox Image
Last edited by littlemissbad on Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
littlemissbad
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby jewels313 » Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:05 am

Here is my comment. Image

I love Prue Haliwell! Image

But i wish they put a picture of her on the wall at the end of the series Image...even tho they may not have been allowed to..but that would have been the REAL icing on the cake! Amazing show though...now i look at shows like it and im like...relating it to charmed.. Image
jewels313

Postby digitalghost » Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:25 am

In the episode "All Hell Breaks Loose", did The Source plan to have the Charmed Ones exposed on purpose?

I thought of it because the scene with Prue and Piper, outside the hospital with Shax, and saying the spell, etc. Why would Shax attack out in the open with humans present? I thought demons were supposed to protect themselves from exposure too. I think The Source wanted exposure for them. It was really smart.
Last edited by anonymous on Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
digitalghost

Postby digitalghost » Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:34 am

Do any of you notice/remember that black watch Phoebe always wears in Season 1 of Charmed. I wondered what happened to it......Ebay.

Hehehe Phoebe finally got a cellphone in Season 3
digitalghost

Postby digitalghost » Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:36 am

Didn't Prue know she was gonna die, so why didn't she tell Phoebe and Piper. I wish Phoebe had a premonition. But it still doesn't change that the Angel of Death wants her. Hmm what if Prue had to die just because she was next on Death's list. She had to die at that moment, but it doesn't mean that she can't come back to life after she dies. Death wanted her but didn't say anything about giving her back.
Last edited by anonymous on Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
digitalghost

Postby digitalghost » Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:46 am

If I were Phoebe and Piper I would make a deal with The Source just to bring Prue back. I'd do anything. Personal gain, evil all over the world. It's worth it, if they become demons and rule the world or something.
digitalghost

Postby littlemissbad » Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:18 pm

^^yep, totally agree with that one Image
xoox Image
littlemissbad

Postby digitalghost » Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:44 pm

digitalghost

Postby digitalghost » Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:01 pm

I thought of this episode less than 2 months ago:

I call it "Nightmare On Prescott St."

Where Phoebe has recurring nightmares of a guy murdering Piper and Prue. And there's blood everywhere and she's running and running screaming "Prue!!Piper!!" The image of the guy is unknown but he's sort of big, with black clothes that are stained badly(like Jason Vorhees but no mask just dark shadows). The dream takes place in sort of a maze/sewer. Umm thin walls too. With Phoebe bare foot running touching the walls and all messed up with fear on her face. Oh and she's crying too. And she'd wake up screaming. It's crazy because every night it gets worse and worse and more real. First she screams and sweats. Has day dreams of the killer and she's screaming to Prue "Look out!" and Prue's like, "calm down,it's okay". Soon there's blood on her hands when she wakes up. And sometimes she thinks she's awake but she's not. Phoebe gets confused between reality and the dreams. It's pretty scary. One time in the episode she thinks Piper/Prue(doesn't matter) is the Killer and she stabs 'em. And Prue and Piper have to watch her go to sleep. Never thought the ending yet ....
[Whines]I wish this was a real episode!!!
Last edited by anonymous on Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
digitalghost

PreviousNext

Return to Prue Halliwell