[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Your Charmed collection

Your Charmed collection

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

Your Charmed collection

Postby littlemissbad » Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:49 pm

littlemissbad
Very Important Shannen Fan

Your Charmed collection

Postby thefifthsister » Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:56 pm

Was £5, doesn't come with a cushion, you have to provide your own and you can purchase one here. There are four different ones you can get but only one with Shannen on unless you request another pic. She offered to make a Shannen one which I will get in the near future Image

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
Last edited by thefifthsister on Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thefifthsister

Your Charmed collection

Postby thorn » Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:03 pm

My Charmed collection consists of the first 3 seasons on DVD...that's all I need.
thorn

Your Charmed collection

Postby dying2live » Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:48 pm

Wow I love the towel and the pillow! Very nice.

I finally found my Charmed trading cards, which I forgot to add to my list. I also splurged and finally bought seasons 5-8, completing my DVD collection, although now I'm thinking about buying the complete series boxed set.

Aand I got Charmed shotglasses, which is a nice addition to my other shotglasses I have. I collect them Image

Has anyone ever been the the Power Star collectibles website? They have some great merchandise for a variety of TV shows, including Charmed of course. that's where I got my trading cards and t-shirt a few years back. I was browsing there recently and they have a really cool Charmed blanket with a picture of the cast on it. Unfortunately it has Paige on it instead of Prue, but I still wouldn't mind owning it
dying2live
Major Shannen fan

Your Charmed collection

Postby patze18 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:23 pm

My Charmed Collection:

Charmed Season 1-4 on DVD
Charmed T-Shirts with Prue,Piper and Pheebs
The Book of Shadows
All Charmed Books
Trading Cards (I bought it in Amerika)
patze18
Major Shannen fan