[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - What do you think about Charmed reunion???

What do you think about Charmed reunion???

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

Postby shawadawada » Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:45 pm

have you tried writing to her? also brad kern? if you look on charmedsons they were only people like yourself that started the movement maybe look on there for some people im sure we would all support you in getting charmed back with prue Image have you thought about setting up a webpage?

maybe also write to spelling productions and constance m burge xx
shawadawada
Major Shannen fan

Postby mookdog » Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:25 pm

Image No I haven't tried writing Shannen. But maybe you know one day when she come on the site and just be browsing she might run across my story and say now I want to play that part of Prue and she just love the storyline. I don't want Brad Kern since him and Shannen didn't get along but I would love for Constance M. Burge to be apart of it. I want her to read and love my story also. I have a website with part of my story.[url=http://www.mooky.bravehost.com]www.mooky.bravehost.com[/url]. I stop putting it on the web because I started seeing my story play out on you tube. Like Prue's Back, The Return of Prue, or this one Prue reunites with the Charmed Ones. But the part that's up will only make you want to know how the story plays out and believe me it gets so much better. But I have tried to find addy's to Spelling and Constance no luck. But hopefully someday soon. I would love for everyone to check out my story and tell me how they like it. Image Image
mookdog
Shannen Fanatic

Postby shawadawada » Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:40 pm

well my exams are over in a few weeks and Im a member of a site where you can get celebrity addresses and also writers agents etc so Ill see what I can find.

I didn't realise shay didnt get along with brad kern :S x
shawadawada
Major Shannen fan

Postby angelprue » Fri May 02, 2008 8:20 am

@mookdog
I like those ideas very much from your last 2 post, I hope it would work and there will come a spinn-off
angelprue
New Shannen Fan

Postby shawadawada » Fri May 02, 2008 11:51 am

I've just read the rest of your story its amazing! Maybe if we can't get it made for telly you could try sending it to some publishers because thats an angle that has been covered in the charmed books and it could lead to another series as they've published the last one of the others now sadlyImage i really wana know what happens next its really pricked my imagination!x
shawadawada
Major Shannen fan

Postby sweissman » Tue May 20, 2008 5:03 am

While I don't really think we'll see one, I'd love for it to happen all the same; I think the girls coming back together to talk about the great thing they did would be wonderful, but again - I'm just not too sure if it'll happen. At best we may end up with an 'E! True Hollywood Story'...if that.

Still, if it did happen, I'd love for them to have all the sisters in it (and Leo of course), not just Paige-Piper-and Phoebe...Prue (Shannen) should be there too; since it'd only be an hour long I'd like for them to do something like '90210' did where they crammed as much stuff into it as they could...talking about each character and then the actors themselves and all the behind the scenes memories, plus I think they'd have to do something with Constance M. Burge, after all, if it weren't for her we wouldn't even have a show to begin with. I'd be interesting for sure and I'd definitely watch, I'd just hope someone like TNT would run it instead of the CW...mostly because then I'd get to see it. Image

That way they wouldn't be treated horrible unlike certain networks did to them.
sweissman
Shannen Fanatic

Postby mookdog » Wed May 21, 2008 8:35 pm

Image You know all of your ideas sound great and if it helps to get the Charmed Ones together again you know I Love it and of course I would want Constance to be apart of the whole thing because you are right without her there wouldn't have been a show called the Charmed Ones. You know this story was just part of pieces that I put togther in my spare time and besides I got tired of glancing at stories of a Charmed spin-off but in their stories no Prue and I was like why not make a story were Prue returns since no one else wanted to bring her back. I mean come on now Prue Halliwell/Shannen Doherty was an essential part of that show whether she was there or not. How could you not want to bring her back. So my theory was since they killed her off the show the Angel Of Death took her and so now he's bringing her back. Yeah I know a reunion or another show seems bleak right now but i'm not giving up it's going to happen and all four of the Charmed Ones will be reunited. Oh yeah one more thing thanks to everyone who has taken time out to read my story I do appreciate that and i'm glad you all enjoyed the reading. Image Image
mookdog
Shannen Fanatic

Postby mookdog » Wed May 21, 2008 8:38 pm

mookdog
Shannen Fanatic

Postby mookdog » Wed May 21, 2008 8:50 pm

Last edited by mookdog on Wed May 21, 2008 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mookdog
Shannen Fanatic

Postby mookdog » Wed May 21, 2008 9:03 pm

mookdog
Shannen Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Prue Halliwell