[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Prue's Lovelife After Andy

Prue's Lovelife After Andy

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

Postby ferociouskitty » Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:41 am

hey just curious but after andy died did it seem almost like prue ws scared to love after andy i mean other than jack whom she hated to begin with and especially in season 3 prue really didnt try to make a relationship work or really be romantic i mean really andy was like the last relationship she was in where she actually had sex with!!!!!!!!!!!!i think she was almost scared like if that happened then she have to go through everything with andy about the whole secret thing and then having to risk losing him just like she lost andy amkes me sad that prue had to feel so responsible Image
ferociouskitty
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby justafan » Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:07 am

That's why I liked the idea of Prue getting together with Bane because he knew about demons and so she wouldn't have to deal with the whole secret thing and because he did know about demons he could have understood what she was going through and help her through it. JUSTAFAN
justafan
Shannen Fanatic

Postby monstervsangels » Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:59 pm

It would've been nice for Prue to have a proper relationship after Andy, but whether it was down to Shannen herself or someone else it just didnt happen.
monstervsangels
Shannen Fanatic

Postby sweissman » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:11 am

I think the possiblity of lossing someone you love became more real to her after that, but I also have to think that it's because he was her one, big, true love that she also didn't care to do much dating; she loved Andy something fierce and you just don't forget someone like that, heck, look at everyone she dated after him - they all favored him in a way, be it looks or whatever. The one guy who could ever tame her and get her to really settle down that she'd love for all time was him I think, no one could measure up to her standards accept Andy because all she ever wanted was him to start with. These two were true soulmates and once he died....it was pretty much the end for Prue as they showed, she was just too devoted to him and the possiblity of what happened repeating itself was enough for her never to have a successful relationship I think. Sure Bane might have worked, but she would never love him like she did Andy...but that could just be me. Image
sweissman
Shannen Fanatic

Postby angelprue » Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:11 am

andy was everything for her, she had difficulty to find someone, that comes up a couple of times, she,s just picky.
but i hoped she founs someone.
angelprue
New Shannen Fan

Postby ferociouskitty » Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:13 am

yeah andy was the one for her but i seriously think that if bane didnt have to go to jail then him and prue totally cudda worked cuz honestly hey had somein going on they had like so much chemistry and i mean the way he cared for her i cud totally see a future together for them but still i guess he had to do the right thing and go back to jail poor prue Image
ferociouskitty
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby dying2live » Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:48 am

dying2live
Major Shannen fan

Postby shannenfan925 » Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:27 pm

Prue live life kinda suck after Andy. They were the perfect couple!!!
shannenfan925
Major Shannen fan

Return to Prue Halliwell