[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Sorry no more.

Sorry no more.

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

Sorry no more.

Postby mookdog » Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:32 pm

Well people I am sorry I will not be given out anymore copies of my story Charmed Reborn the Return of Prue. Image Image
mookdog
Shannen Fanatic

Sorry no more.

Postby shannenfallenangel » Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:54 am

Why so, Mookdog?

shannenfallenangel
Very Important Shannen Fan

Sorry no more.

Postby mookdog » Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:52 pm

Because I have been doing some thinking and I came to the conclusion that it would be best if I didn't release anymore copies of my story. It's easy for someone else to take the credit for what I have written and I am not trying to let that happen. So the copies that I have released is only part of my story it's not the finished version so I guess I will have to keep the rest of my story a secret unless it gets the recognition that I think it will get. Plus some important people told me not to put anymore of my story on the internet. So there you have it. Image Image
mookdog
Shannen Fanatic

Sorry no more.

Postby shannenfallenangel » Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:24 pm

OK thats great, hope it gets the recognition it deserves Image

shannenfallenangel

Sorry no more.

Postby mookdog » Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:06 pm

Thanks for understanding. Image Image
mookdog
Shannen Fanatic

Sorry no more.

Postby mingbear » Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:12 am

I was wondering about that myself. Why you were giving them out, that is.
mingbear

Sorry no more.

Postby mookdog » Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:41 pm

Well I guess I wanted to see if a variety of people would like the story you know not just the people who know me sometimes you know people don't want to hurt your feelings so I just decided to throw a little bit of my story on here just to see if other people would like it. At first I thought it was a good idea but now I don't think so. But I needed constructive criticism and I felt like I would get it here since everyone on here loves Charmed. But when you all liked it it and wanted to know more about how the story was going to play out I guess I got carried away by putting more than I wanted to online. But it's cool. Image Image
mookdog
Shannen Fanatic

Sorry no more.

Postby mingbear » Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:52 pm

mingbear

Sorry no more.

Postby mookdog » Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:27 pm

mookdog
Shannen Fanatic

Sorry no more.

Postby mingbear » Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:09 am

Maybe if you sell it to those powers that be, I'll see the rest someday. Besides, don't worry about it too much. We don't take it too personally. Besides, we all have the memories of a goldfish. Oh, look! A castle! Um, what was I saying?
mingbear

Next

Return to Prue Halliwell