[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Charmed Reborn the Return of Prue. part 2

Charmed Reborn the Return of Prue. part 2

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

Postby mookdog » Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:17 pm

The show opens up with flashbacks from seasons 1-8. Showing the story of the Charmed Ones the death of Prue Halliwell and the reconstitution of the Charmed Ones with a new sister Paige. At the end of season 8 the Charmed Ones had their ultimate battle against the Triads along with Billy and Christy. The Charmed Ones won the ultimate battle well at least they thought they did. Right before they fastfoward to the future the Angel of Destiny steps in and stops time and tell the Charmed Ones that another Destiny awaits them.
Piper: Yells are you kidding me. What the hell is going on we have fought the ultimate battle we defeated the Triads.We have fullfilled our destiny. Now you are telling us that our destiny still awaits and there's another destiny that we have to fullfilled. You are not taking Leo away from me again. .
Angel of Destiny: Piper calm down.
Piper: Don't tell me to calm down we just beat the Triads Billie and Christy to get Leo back..
Angel of Destiny: Piper Leo gets to stay yes you all fulfilled one part of your destiny but another destiny still awaits and you and your sisters will need Leo's guideance on this journey.
Right before the Angel of Destiny is set to disappear time stops once again and evryone is frozen except Leo..
Angel of Destiny:Leo remember you must not say a word about what you know and what you have seen while you were with us. You cannot revealed to the sisters are your wife about the destiny that awaits them..
Leo: So you want me to keep this from them you want me to look at my wife and not tell her, Phoebe or Paige one of the most amazing thing that has ever happen in their lives that they get a chance to reunite with.
Angel of Destiny: (cutting Leo off)Leo you don't have a choice they must fullfilled their destiny on their own you are here to guide them along the way all of them. Remember Leo you must not say a word.
Leo: I don't think I can do this. What if I don't agree. You are asking me to keep secrets from my wife..
Angel of Destiny: Leo I returned you to your family as what was agreed upon the Charmed Ones did win the ultimate battle Leo but their destiny stills awaits this you already know I would imagine that you would want to be part of this but if not I could erase your memory of all that you know about the sisters new destiny that awaits them and assign the sisters a new whitelighter your powers will be stricken away. Believe me Leo keeping something this traumatic from the sisters is for the greater good..
Leo: Ok fine alright I want say nothing about what I know to the girls.
Angel of Destiny: Good choice Leo.(then the Angel of Destiny disappears).. Image Image
Last edited by mookdog on Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mookdog
Shannen Fanatic

Postby scally » Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:02 pm

Image It's so great!!! Image

Go on... I wanna know how it goes on!!!!!
scally
Major Shannen fan

Postby mookdog » Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:18 pm

Image I am glad you like it. I need some more comments before I keep posting. But I'll probably post another part in a week. You know just to see how it goes. Image Image
mookdog
Shannen Fanatic

Postby scally » Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:34 pm

Do you mind sending me a message with the conclusion? Image
scally
Major Shannen fan

Postby mookdog » Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:59 pm

That's just it I haven't gotten to the conclusion part of the story yet. I have so many ideas that it continues to go on. I am doing it in sections you know scene by scene in different areas of the story. Image Image
mookdog
Shannen Fanatic

Postby shannenfallenangel » Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:16 pm

yey mookdog your story is progressing, that is so great Image i shall continue to be your critic eeheeee Image

shannenfallenangel
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby mookdog » Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:04 pm

mookdog
Shannen Fanatic

Postby mookdog » Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:31 pm

I just wanted to say the storyline is steady progressing. I know you guys think I gave it away when I named the story Charmed Reborned the Return of Prue and in the episode Death Return's a Halliwell. Yes the Angel of Death wakes up Prue but which one is the question. Is it the little Prue we used to see in the flashbacks all grown up are is another actress playing Prue or is it the one and only Shannen Doherty herself. In Death Returns a Halliwell you do not get to see the actress face oh yeah and another thing the voice of Prue will be altered you will not hear the actual voice until it is time to reveal who Prue Halliwell truely is. Image Image
Last edited by mookdog on Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mookdog
Shannen Fanatic

Postby mookdog » Fri May 25, 2007 1:42 pm

Who need copies? As I have stated I wrote the storylines in subsections. The story deals with each sister. I have tied most of the storylines in together. Image Image
mookdog
Shannen Fanatic

Postby mookdog » Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:17 pm

mookdog
Shannen Fanatic

Next

Return to Prue Halliwell