[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Charmed Reborn the return of Prue. part 1

Charmed Reborn the return of Prue. part 1

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

Postby mookdog » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:22 pm

Well I have the title Charmed Reborned for the show and so far the title for the episode is Death Returns a Halliwell.But hey, the audience don't know which Halliwell.You see that's the suspense of it all.Ok it's driving me crazy holding this in.So I'll give you all a sample of how the storyline would go on brining Prue back. I haven't tied in all the loose ends yet it's just a sample of what I have come with so far. Anyway here goes. The scene open as the Angel of Death is walking around looking at all the souls that he had collected over the years and come across Prudence Halliwell.He awakens her from a deep sleep that she has been in for the past 8 years only she doesn't know that it has been 8years.
Prue : She awakens Shax she shouts while looking around she realizes that she's not in the manor.Her vision coming clearer and clearer that's when she notice the Angel of Death.
Angel of Death : Hello Prue.
Prue :still alittle sluggish from the deep sleep asks where am I and what the hell is going on where are my sisters and were is Shax?
Angel of Death:He's very coy with her not answering her questions but instead asked her to reflect back on the conversation that they had earlier.
Prue:Getting frustrated because the Angel of Death will not give her any answers as to were she is and were are her sisters and Shax.
Angel of Death : Prue do you remember when you asked me how did I know your name and I said to you(Prue :cutting him off).
Prue : You read it off your list right after Reese Davidson.
Prue : is in total shock. she yells oh my God. She asked so you are telling me that I am dead.

That's just a sample of my story. If you like it let me know. I might give another part to my story. I just have to be careful I don't want some one taking my ideas. I have decided to put these 2 in order. Image Image
Last edited by mookdog on Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mookdog
Shannen Fanatic

Postby pruefanl » Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:15 pm

hey that's good,ve........................ry good Image
love PruefanL
pruefanl
Major Shannen fan

Postby mookdog » Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:13 am

Last edited by mookdog on Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
mookdog
Shannen Fanatic

Postby scally » Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:09 pm

I really love it!!! I thought of many ways to bring Prue back myself, but never came up with a good idea... Why don't you write a fanfiction about it? I mean... we all know it was your idea... doesn't that count? Image
scally
Major Shannen fan

Postby mookdog » Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:06 pm

mookdog
Shannen Fanatic

Postby scally » Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:18 pm

What about you send it to us in a message so only we, those guys you trust, will read it and no one else...
Did I mention that I'm dying to know how your story continues! Image
scally
Major Shannen fan

Postby mookdog » Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:26 pm

mookdog
Shannen Fanatic

Postby scally » Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:29 pm

scally
Major Shannen fan