[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Noo!

Noo!

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

Noo!

Postby shannenchicafan » Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:49 pm

shannenchicafan
Very Important Shannen Fan

Noo!

Postby mefromnorway » Wed Sep 08, 2004 7:09 pm

I hate that Prue is gone! I would love it if she came back! Like if they find a spell which can get Prue back.......... But they will have to make a contract with Shannen first!
mefromnorway
New Shannen Fan

Noo!

Postby jenny777 » Fri Sep 10, 2004 8:36 pm

I would love it so much if she came back, I would rather have Pheobe gone then Prue too, but thats not what happened. I want her to come back so much though. I haven't seen Charmed again but i've seen all hell breaks lose. I don't think i could handle Charmed again, i would cry through the whole thing. I would be soo happy if Prue came back.
jenny777
Very Important Shannen Fan

Noo!

Postby monstervsangels » Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:36 am

I'd love to have Prue back, but since SD isnt going to go back she wont b appearing on Charmed.

I wish they could use a 'ghost' for prue that interacts with the girls, that would b fun. I know not the real thing but there are reasons and SD doesnt want to talk about it. Image
monstervsangels
Shannen Fanatic

Previous

Return to Prue Halliwell