If Prue Were Still Alive...

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

If Prue Were Still Alive...

Postby sammi » Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:10 pm

I think if she was still alive,she wouldn't maried but she would still be a great sister .She would be happy with sb.then,i would be watching Charmed to season 9 because i love her Image(only season having Prue/Shannen) Image
sammi
Shannen Wanna Be

Re: If Prue Were Still Alive...

Postby PrudenceGemini » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:38 pm

I think she would have found a way to bring Andy back from the dead, they would get married, and have kids. Thats just wishful thinking though :lol:
The Life Not Lived Is The One Recommended
PrudenceGemini
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shell » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:32 am

I think her powers would of advanced further like we seen in some of the episodes like Primrose Empath and got new powers that related to her other powers.

I think Andy would of been able to come back at the end of season 8 so then it would show what they did in the years after that.

I think Prue would of still done things for her sisters, but also starting a family with Andy.

Some of that what I thought of I have thought of before having my own Charmed fanfic and all where Andy is mentioned in some of them as in my Charmed fanfic Prue is still alive. So its the power of 4 instead. ;)
shell

Postby Jeanny1990 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:56 pm

I think when Prue were still Alive the last five seasons of Charmed where better...Maybe Prue were still working, protecting her sister and maybe she have her own Family..
Jeanny1990
New Shannen Fan

Postby SammyHalliwell » Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:33 pm

If Prue had lived I think we would have enjoyed a totally different show. Phoebe may have gotten older but not much wiser. Mind you now, I did like Phoebe in the beginning. As the baby sister it was expected that she would do some silly things and make bad decisions. I suspect that Prue and Piper had been bailing her out of trouble for years, but in the long run her character either remained the same in some areas and got worse in others. Prue would have put her in a position to mature and that would have been that. Piper also needed Prue, as being the older sister was not really her cup of tea.

I would also like to believe that with Prue around there would have been no need to add Billie and Christy, a story-line that I truly hated. To me it was all just filler-rift. With or without Prue the show had a nice ending at season 7 and they should have left it at that. The powers that be may have resuscitate the show but to me they all remained on life support.

Would Prue have married? I think yes as many of the episodes indicated that she really wanted that in her life. She was also wonderful with children and not to have any would would have created a large hole in her world.
I am a Midnight Lady and bask in the Moonlight.
SammyHalliwell
New Shannen Fan

Postby teddybear32 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:01 pm

I totally agree :D
teddybear32

Previous

Return to Prue Halliwell