If Prue Were Still Alive...

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

Postby sarahconnor » Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:53 am

^Agreed
sarahconnor
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby lookintoforever » Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:59 am

thats where her heart was at..always..saving the family, that was one of the things i loved about her. Family first.
lookintoforever

Postby anajet » Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:45 am

I think she would spend her days protecting her family, and if she got time left she has to spend it working. Image
Can't imagen her married with any other then Andy.
Which she in my head is in heaven. Image
/Anna
anajet

Postby freccles » Sun Apr 16, 2006 3:19 pm

We saw a little of what Prue might have been in the future in 'Morality Bites'.

I think her powers would definately have grown to that kind of strength and Astral-Prue would have developed a telekenetik ability too.

I agree that Prue would still be working but she wouldn't be a total workaholic like she was in 'Morality Bites', she would have a much more balanced life and always put her family first.

I'm sure that she would have a long-term boyfriend but I'm not sure she would be married and I don't think Prue was really the maternal type, so no kids (but she would help look after Piper's and be really protective of them).

Having said all that and as much as I'd have liked to see Prue carry on, I'm glad Shannen got out when she did. It was the right time for her to leave and she's gone on to better things. The plot lines in the later seasons got weaker and very silly, Shannen would have hated that and she's far too talented for that sort of work.

Prue was the best but only because Shannen is an amazing actress.
freccles
New Shannen Fan

Postby jcribb » Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:27 am

I couldn't have said it all better myself!

Julie Image
jcribb
New Shannen Fan

Postby charmingprue » Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:33 am

I will start with the sentence:Prue is the best!
She would be great as a wife,she would be great if she was stil working,she would be stil great as a sister and a witch!
I think that in the present she would have a great job and a great boyfriend!
charmingprue

Postby divine » Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:08 pm

For Sure the character would have evolved as well as the quality of the show as Shannen would've directed more episodes, I mean the ones she did direct were quality acting....

Also, I do believe that she would've advanced into a famous photographer with her own art gallary.

She will be in the dating scene, as no one would truly understand her or can fill Andy's place in her heart, but I do not think she'll be childless, she wouldn't have her own kid but I'd imagine she'd have young witch that she's adopting or mentoring which will spawn a lot of back story line and flashbacks of when she took care of piper and pheobe after their mother died.
Last edited by anonymous on Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
divine

Postby sarahconnor » Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:42 am

Thanks guys, you have such great opinions!
sarahconnor

Postby allison2200 » Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:59 pm

i miss Prue/Shannen. Image Image Image though i agree that i think she'd still be working, maybe as a photographer or something. probably still living at the manor, and single with no kids. she seemed most passionate about her careers, and helping out society than anything else also protecting family. i hope they keep Paige/Rose McGowan on a lot as she was the only other reason why i enjoyed it. i always find myself smiling at Prue and Paige with the things they do/say.
it'll be a sad day if Paige isn't as much a part of things as she has been now that Prue isn't there any more. Image Image Image
i wish that they could bring Prue back as a ghost or something even just to still have her wonderful personality around. wouldn't that be greatImage!
Last edited by allison2200 on Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
allison2200

Postby shannenfallenangel » Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:52 am

agree with everyone - prue would be looking after her sisters and yes be keeping phoebe in line! she would have stopped cole going all evil!! lol.
shannenfallenangel

PreviousNext

Return to Prue Halliwell