Prue and Andy....They made the greatest couple

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

Postby Kristin Marie » Thu Nov 21, 2002 8:42 pm

Image Image Image ImageThey made a great couple. To bad they both had to die. Image Image Image Image Image Image Image If they were both still alive, they would have been married like Piper and Leo right now.
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby shaed412 » Sat Dec 14, 2002 12:03 am

I totally agree with you. I loved Prue and Andy together. I cried when he died. Couldn't get over it for a while there. Anyhoos, I also liked her with Bane, cuz her and Antonio have awesome chemistry together. God Bless!!! Image
shaed412
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby prue2 » Wed Apr 09, 2003 8:44 pm

Hi Shannen/Prue fans!!

Sure, Prue and Andy made a good couple, but did anyone else notice that every time Prue answered the door she said "Andy, hi"?

Well, I'm kinda new to these message boards so Hi everyone. I love Shannen Doherty!! WOO!

What's your favourite Shannen film? Was anyone else annoyed when the BBC didn't show "Jailbreakers" even though it was scheduled? I was, since I'm a bit new to Shannen and so I have loads of catching up to do.

Prue Image
prue2
New Shannen Fan

Postby shannenmylove » Sat May 31, 2003 10:25 pm

It was so perfect! But first Andy had to die and then Prue! What was it? They have to come back and make a perfectly family!! Image
shannenmylove
New Shannen Fan

Postby shannend » Sun Sep 07, 2003 3:35 am

Prue and Andy were definitely a cute and good couple together. And there was one scene with Piper and Phoebe after Prue died that I thought was cute about them, if I remember correctly it went something like this.

[Phoebe and Piper are sitting in front of the fireplace]

Phoebe: Hey Piper. Do you think Prue and Andy are up there together somewhere?

Piper: [small laugh] Yeah, I do. *pause* And knowing them, they're probably up there right now arguing about something. [small smile]

Phoebe: [small laugh also] Yeah. Well at least they're finally together again. *long pause* We are going to make you know. *grabs and holds Piper's hands* We just have stay strong.

[End scene]

I was kinda hoping that they would have at least shown the last shot as either Prue getting into Heaven and then walking off hand and hand with Andy, or having Prue smile one last smile before turning and walking off into the clouds of Heaven and then just having a shot of the clouds rolling as her figure fades into them.

But alast, at least they're together up there and who knows. Maybe one day Prue will get to do that cool page turning thing Grams usually does and help the girls out. Image Be interesting to see. Image
shannend
New Shannen Fan

Postby blackrose » Fri Mar 12, 2004 6:32 am

I also think they made a great couple,i think the love of Prue and Andy was i little bit different to the love of Piper and Leo because they was friends from more time so they know the good and the bad of the other from more time..About Bane i also foud interesting their story but i they could have i great future togheter until Bane have problem with the law,their story was found on sex but with Andy was real love i am sorry who only at the end they was a couple.

BlackRose
blackrose

Postby Prudence#1 » Sat Apr 03, 2004 1:53 pm

they were great together o loved them together.
Thanks *Zetti* for my avartar

A dream is not a dream if you dont believe in it.
Prudence#1

Postby shannenfan4life2 » Mon Jun 14, 2004 11:40 pm

I think it is soo sweet (and sad!) that Andy died for Prue. they were the cutest couple...why does everyone say piper and leo are better? Image
shannenfan4life2
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby gabrielle » Tue Jun 15, 2004 12:28 pm

I think too they were a great couple, but my favorite stays Piper & Léo Image
gabrielle
Shannen Fanatic

Next

Return to Prue Halliwell