[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Prue's Middle Name

Prue's Middle Name

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

Prue's Middle Name

Postby poeticmelody » Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:41 am

i dunno about prue's middle name but there was an episode where piper asked one of the sisters what her middle name was so she knew she could trust her. whatever that eppy was is the only one i remember any mention of middle names
poeticmelody

Prue's Middle Name

Postby catarina2 » Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:30 pm

I never would have thought prues middle name would be Melinda. Image Image Image Image ImageImage
catarina2
Major Shannen fan

Prue's Middle Name

Postby allison2200 » Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:09 pm

that's a good question about what their middle names are. i'm glad that Shannen11 was able to answer it because it really had me wondering.
also, i do believe that Shannen's middle name really is Maria to answer the other question.
allison2200
Very Important Shannen Fan

Prue's Middle Name

Postby ronny » Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:26 pm

ronny

Prue's Middle Name

Postby mingbear » Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:26 pm

I know that Prudence Melinda was going to be Piper and Leo's daughter. That didn't happen. Piper hinted then that the first was after Prue and the second after their ancestor who they met. The middle name episode, I thought it was their mother's middle name that was asked, although I could be wrong. Prue didn't have a middle name on her gravestone, so I don't think that they had any. That's one place that I'm sure it would show up, right?
mingbear

Prue's Middle Name

Postby shannenfallenangel » Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:15 am

shannenfallenangel

Prue's Middle Name

Postby mingbear » Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:38 am

I thought that was her granddaughter, not her daughter. I think she just had two sons and Phoebe had at least 2 girls, although I think 3. Paige had twin girls and a son. So, I think the girl that was shown was one of the grandchildren since Piper and Leo are older. We are talking about the one at the end, right?
mingbear

Prue's Middle Name

Postby sweissman » Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:44 am

sweissman
Shannen Fanatic

Prue's Middle Name

Postby mingbear » Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:38 pm

I must've missed the going off to school thing. Well, it's about to be on again on TNT, so I'll watch more carefully then. Thanks for clearing it up.
mingbear

Prue's Middle Name

Postby sweissman » Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:39 am

sweissman
Shannen Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Prue Halliwell