[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - On how Bad Brad messed up with Charmed...

On how Bad Brad messed up with Charmed...

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

Postby mooky » Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:33 pm

Well you know the Laverne&Shirley lasted along time i'm saying that Charmed surpass them and they were 2 women but you have 3 +1 women on Charmed. I liked season 4 and 5 of Charmed but the 6,7, and 8 season they could of made better but yes my favorites are season 1-3. But the only reason I kept watching besides the fact that the show still had Holly, Alyssa, and Rose I thought that they would bring Prue back. But i'm beginning to think that Bad Brad might not be so bad after all because he left the door open for new possibilities for a reunion show are another Charmed series. By not bringing Prue back during the show. Who knows what could happen? Image Image
mooky
New Shannen Fan

Postby mingbear » Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:35 am

I certainly have high hopes. Maybe a little movie or something...that would be nice. A big movie would be even better.
mingbear
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby magijohn » Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:49 am

A summer blockbuster even!
magijohn

Postby sweissman » Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:31 am

sweissman
Shannen Fanatic

Postby magijohn » Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:27 am

Last edited by magijohn on Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
magijohn

Postby mookdog » Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:01 pm

You see then it's a possibility that the Charmed Ones could be reunited especially since Bad Brad doesn't have any say so anymore.Who cares that Bad Brad doesn't like Shannen because we love her. But still by him not brining Shannen back on the show he left amazing possibilities open. Image Image
mookdog
Shannen Fanatic

Postby mingbear » Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:21 am

Word, dawg.
mingbear

Postby mookdog » Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:46 am

Well I am glad magijohn cleared that up for me because I didn't want to finish my story because I didn't know whether or not Bad Brad still had control over the show. I am so happy to find out that his dealings with Charmed are over. So who knows there could be another series or even a big screen movie. I see people would want it to be a summer block buster but I was thinking more around Halloween 2009 if they were to bring it back. Image Image
mookdog
Shannen Fanatic

Postby sweissman » Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:13 am

sweissman
Shannen Fanatic

Postby magijohn » Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:35 am

Well, even though my mother said If you can't say something nice....

I firmly believe (and lots of people here will disagree with me) that the only way to make alyssa Milano interesting is to have her half naked. Never really liked her character, no matter her state of dress.

The character of prue on the other hand, fascinated me by having many sides. The sexy Ms. Hellfire being only one of them. (One of my favorite sides mind you!).

I have a hard time believing this brad idiot would axe prue in favor of a mostly naked Phoebe.

It's silly. Phoebe had one basic storyline for the rest of the show. The can i ever love again/I must find love story bored the daylights out of me and actually made me want to see more of chris (and i've already said how that story nauseated me).

I think the main issue i have is that Shannen Doherty (and Holly Combs for that matter) made me care about the characters they played. Phoebe airtime was time for a bathroom break, or a run to the fridge. (I'm pretty much neutral on paige).

Man did that turn into an unintentional flame on Alyssa Milano.

magijohn

PreviousNext

Return to Prue Halliwell