[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Phoebe's baby

Phoebe's baby

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

Phoebe's baby

Postby sweissman » Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:35 am

sweissman
Shannen Fanatic

Phoebe's baby

Postby mingbear » Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:27 pm

I feel the same way. If it was the Phoebe of new, then I'd say probably not unless he tried to kill her. She's a lot more self-centered and less about the greater good. The Phoebe of old wouldn't let him get a chance. So, maybe it's just as well since she was transitioning between the two. Although I can't really blame her for being selfish because look at what she's had to give up to this point. She's lost her big sister, her only true love, and now her son. I think she's doing pretty well not to just throw all magic away.
mingbear
Very Important Shannen Fan

Phoebe's baby

Postby sweissman » Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:27 am

sweissman
Shannen Fanatic

Phoebe's baby

Postby mookdog » Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:39 pm

You know we can blame the writers for messing up a good storyline right there about Phoebe and her baby. That's a good question would she be able to kill her own son. I don't know that's a hard question to answer me being a mother and all. Image Image
mookdog
Shannen Fanatic

Phoebe's baby

Postby mingbear » Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:41 pm

Yeah, you're right, she wouldn't have thrown it away. That's what they were fighting the Jenkins sisters for after all. I guess that was me shining through right there. If I had to go through all of that because of magic, I'd quit.
mingbear
Very Important Shannen Fan

Phoebe's baby

Postby mookdog » Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:48 pm

My sentiments exactly I feel the same way. Image Image
mookdog
Shannen Fanatic

Previous

Return to Prue Halliwell