[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - On how Bad Brad messed up with Charmed...

On how Bad Brad messed up with Charmed...

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

Postby sweissman » Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:48 am

sweissman
Shannen Fanatic

Postby mookdog » Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:02 pm

I am on Piper's side also no matter what. I don't think that Piper was in a rush to kill Billie and Christy though. I love the character of Piper. Image Image
mookdog
Shannen Fanatic

Postby mingbear » Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:42 pm

I'm not against Piper's character at all! I know that she changed, how could you not? She had to become the big sister and protect her family. I get all that. I also get that she was justified in wanting to take them out before they did her. But just after a fight, after they killed a demon that she wanted to question (which I totally get) she threw a potion at them in the next episode. Are you telling me that's not slightly overreacting? They hadn't even made an outright move against the Charmed ones yet, just to kill that demon. That's where I'm saying the character that Piper had always been shifted a bit. That's all I was saying, not that I hated Piper or anything like that. She's actually my favorite character. That's why I was insulted that she was written a little wrongly.
mingbear
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby scally » Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:19 pm

ok... I didn't exactely hate Piper, but the story with her and this other sisters... whenever there was anything about that story I was like "oh no, not again this story!" Piper was still my most favorate character... after Prue...^^ Image
scally
Major Shannen fan

Postby mookdog » Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:43 pm

Last edited by mookdog on Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
mookdog
Shannen Fanatic

Postby kruge » Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:13 pm

i agree with you all on your different view's on piper and brad i to think brad needed to hired new scripter's and he needed to keep piper true and not change her character like a fool.but hey what can i do about it besides rant and moan about it.

hi shannen your the best~!!!!!
kruge
New Shannen Fan

Postby mingbear » Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:10 am

Yeah, there's not much that anyone can do...except moan about it. I hate not having power over people when I want it, you know?
mingbear

Postby jecca » Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:39 am

I think the whole show went crap (sorry Image ) after Prue died, Shannen left it.

The show should have been called after season 4, 'cause there was happy ending, Piper find out that she's pregnant, and we'd know that Cole is still alive.

Seasons 5,6,7 and 8 (as much as I've seen it) are boring and unimportant.
jecca
New Shannen Fan

Postby mookdog » Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:27 pm

Jecca you don't have to be sorry the show did go to crap after season 4. I agree with you and we all agree that Charmed was alot better with Shannen Doherty there. True it was the longest female show that has ever ran for 8 years. The show along with the characters have a pretty good fan base. I mean we all still love Charmed to this very day and I know that's not going to change this show will go down in history as one of the best shows ever. It's just sad that now it's getting alot of recognition after it has been cancelled. But all in all people can say what they want Shannen. She was and always will be part of history for being on Charmed. I mean this show top Laverne and Shirley. Image Image
mookdog
Shannen Fanatic

Postby mingbear » Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:18 am

I never liked Laverne and Shirley. But that's off topic. Pretty much I've ranted and I keep ranting abotu the same thing, but it doesn't really matter. Unlike some, I liked the show after season 3. I love Shannen, but I also love the other actresses that are on that show. So, I watched it faithtully until the end. It wasn't quite so sisterly with Paige, but that's not the actresses' fault. So, yeah, Brad sucks big time, but it's in the past.
mingbear

PreviousNext

Return to Prue Halliwell