[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - On how Bad Brad messed up with Charmed...

On how Bad Brad messed up with Charmed...

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

Postby mookdog » Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:09 pm

Yep the storylines went to trash after Shannen left and I hate that the friendship that Shannen and Alyssa had ended in such a way that affected not only those 2 but all the fans. You see the great thing about Charmed is it gave us Shannen Doherty. But the riff between them was too big for both of them to continue on the show. I liked the characters of all the sisters even Paige but I kept watching thinking that Prue/Shannen would come back. But that didn't happen so I decided to bring Prue back myself. Maybe one day this will come true. Then we can make a topic saying. Charmed has been reborn no thanks to Brad Kern. Image Image
mookdog
Shannen Fanatic

Postby mingbear » Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:09 pm

I thought that too. I mean, I understand the fight and all. Well, I don't because I wasn't there, but I understand there was a fight. But I kept hoping for guest appearance. Their mom and grandmother kept coming back for a little while, why not their sister? But it never happened. I really feel for Paige, you know?
mingbear
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby mookdog » Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:36 pm

Yes I do know what you mean. I always hoped that Shannen would come back also. Image Image
mookdog
Shannen Fanatic

Postby monstervsangels » Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:50 pm

Prue and Phoebe wore skimpy outfits in Seasons 1-3, it just happened that when Shannen left Alyssas' character was allowed to wear less and less. As I saw in an interview with Holly, the writers and Brad never listened to what the girls wanted. Even after being made producers the girls were never listened to, unless it made them near naked.

5-8 would've been better if the certain person in Aaron Spellings camp had been fired, and someone else put in their place that wanted real drama not fluff.
monstervsangels
Shannen Fanatic

Postby mingbear » Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:39 pm

That's got to suck, to have an opinion on your character and have it shut down unless it showed a lot of skin. Stupid Brad!
mingbear

Postby magijohn » Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:11 pm

magijohn

Postby aylah » Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:32 pm

Amen to that!

*and points to her banner with the spell to do so*
aylah
New Shannen Fan

Postby msyana » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:55 pm

msyana

Previous

Return to Prue Halliwell