The power of 4

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

The power of 4

Postby lil4leafclover » Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:00 pm

I guess I'm just a Prue freak.. Actually, I'm going to get Seasons 1-3, and try to watch the death of Prue.. I'll give it some time and then try to watch Season 4.. Hopefully, I'll be able to watch it without comparisons. It would have been comforting though if they would have Prue there is in spirit, sort of like Grams, and Patty. That would have been way cool.
I know her personality is very different from Prue, but I can't help it feel that their chemistry as sisters are a whole lot different.

xoxo

~Lil4leafclover
Last edited by lil4leafclover on Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lil4leafclover
Major Shannen fan

The power of 4

Postby mingbear » Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:53 pm

It is different. However, it's sort of a different show. The sisters are getting to know each other and learning to get along, where with Prue they had to eventually because they were raised together. The bond is there but not quite as strong and no sister really knows her role until about the 5th season. It's an interesting transition.
mingbear
Very Important Shannen Fan

Previous

Return to Prue Halliwell