I have great news!!

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

I have great news!!

Postby mooky » Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:33 am

I just wanted to let everyone know that I had to take some time off from the website so I could finish my story Charmed Reborn the Return of Prue. So I did and also my son entered my story in a fanfiction competition behind my back. I don't believe that I will win but hey I was a finalist out of thousands and this is my first story I wasn't too upset with him after I found out that it was a finalist in the competition. So I have to thank Shannenfallenangel and Scally first off they are truely two of the people who encourage me to keep writing my story in other words they were my critics. Also I wanted to thank everyone else here on the website that took time out of their schedule to read and comment about it. Image Image
Last edited by mookdog on Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
mooky
New Shannen Fan

I have great news!!

Postby mingbear » Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:23 am

Great job! I hope you continue to do well. Good for your son too! Image
mingbear
Very Important Shannen Fan

I have great news!!

Postby mooky » Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:02 pm

Thanks mingbear I am glad to say my story is progressing beyond belief. Yes I had to thank my son to. Now you all can view the rest of it on this website.http://mooky.bravehost.com. It has been copyright so I don't have to worry about someone taking my credit. Have fun reading it and of course let me know what you think. Image Image
Last edited by mookdog on Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mooky
New Shannen Fan

I have great news!!

Postby ferociouskitty » Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:43 am

Image thats AWESOME mookdog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Image
ferociouskitty

I have great news!!

Postby mooky » Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:07 am

Yeah that is pretty awesome as I have stated my story was a finalist but I don't believe I will win. But it's all good though. It was up there with people who have been writing fanfictions for years so i'm cool with it and thanks again. Image Image
mooky
New Shannen Fan

I have great news!!

Postby shannenfallenangel » Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:54 pm

Mookdog that's so excellent! Well done! See didnt I tell you people would like your story!!

shannenfallenangel

I have great news!!

Postby mooky » Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:23 am

Imageirector: That you did my friend and I have to say you were right. Thank you again. So keep reading the story gets better and better as it progress, so let me know if it stills get your attention when you read it. Image Image
mooky
New Shannen Fan

Return to Prue Halliwell