hi again

Shannen's post archive. You will find all of her old posts here dated from 2004-2008. Her new posts will not be moved here, they are left where she posted them.

hi again

Postby Shannen Doherty » Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:23 pm

wow!!!! you guys were amazing on the north shore boards.Thankyou so much>but remember that we are all a classy group.Never stoop to there level with bad language etc.but you all did make me happy and proud! you guys are the best and i love you all so much now for questions.... I think thingy Wolf is amazing,as are his shows.so of course i would work on any of them I don't think i would do M TV cribs because my house is my sanctuary and private I now only have about 20 pairs of sneakers,which is still alot.I had alot more but i gave most of them to a charity I love shoes!!! I think the hardest scenes to do are funny ones.comedy is very tricky and your timing is everything I don't relly have any fave shows right now.I am waiting for the new season but it was sex and the city.Oh and sopranos,i love! I am taking my laptop to hawaii so i will keep you updated.my episodes start airing sept.20 th so no need to watch till then. All of your good luck messages meant alot to me and i wish i could hug you all!!Thankyou and i send all my love to each and every one of you. Shannen

(Post has been RESTORED. Originally posted Aug 12th, 2004, 09:05am)
Shannen Doherty
The Actress Herself

hi again

Postby Shannen Doherty » Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:25 pm

Sorry...i meant to type Richard wolf

(Post has been RESTORED. Originally posted Aug 12th, 2004, 09:07am)
Shannen Doherty
The Actress Herself

Return to Shannen's Posts